2008 Mtv Asia Awards

Guest deNain

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mmm perf not always the winner though, remember when G.O.D perf but Kangta who won the award?

so still not sure here >.< i just hope SM will let the boys perf Live coz Dear God so many international artists there,i dont want them to think suju cant sing coz the boys CAN sing, please SM let them sing live

is Justin Coming?

Guest ningmeng

Super Junior 39.13%

Big Bang 36.48%

SNSD 15.01%

Wonder Girls 9.38%

Right now:

Super Junior - 37.91%

Big Bang - 33.97%%

SNSD - 17.71%

Wondergirls - 10.41%

The difference between the highest and the second highest is 3.94% or almost 4%.

I'm not completely sure, but for the majority of the past weeks, the differences have shrunk or became larger, but the lead was always Suju.

But there's still a lot of time left, so any group can win ^^

the girl grps may have a chance if their fans vote continously...

snsd went up by 2%, and WG went up by 1%.

they have to keep going up because i guess during the last week before the voting ends.

fans frm all grps will vote non-stop.

as much as i love all.

i still voted for soshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

GO SOSHI.

Guest kiss_bunny

i agree. its a hard decision but i would have to choose between big bang and wonder girls..

i'll probably choose big bang since they had more songs hits.

even though I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TELL ME.

i love lie, always, crazy dog, last farewell and all that.

Guest ParkYooChun

Def. Super Junior. They will win this..I just know it.

Super Junior, girls generation! Hope their votes continue to increase!! Amazing artists

Guest deNain

I just noticed that they already didnt show the result now

So everybody cont voting

the dateline for voting is 25 July 2008

17 more days to go!!!!

Guest Atmosphere.

wow at june 14, wonder girls was voted that little?!?! dang!! and suju won over big bang wow^^;;

and i knew BoA and Rain was going to be one of the winners, but wow JTL?! o__o is it cause of their song "better day"?

i voted for wonder girls o.o

Guest Aestas

"Jabbawockeez, Leona Lewis, OneRepublic, Panic at the Disco, Super Junior, The Click Five and The Script"

i love Suju, but they're gonna look like a joke next to Jabbawockeez, Leona Lewis and Panic at the Disco...

Seriously though, i was hoping for BB to perform to wow MTV AA with Lie and Last Farewell....

Guest dcleo1515

"Jabbawockeez, Leona Lewis, OneRepublic, Panic at the Disco, Super Junior, The Click Five and The Script"

i love Suju, but they're gonna look like a joke next to Jabbawockeez, Leona Lewis and Panic at the Disco...

Seriously though, i was hoping for BB to perform to wow MTV AA with Lie and Last Farewell....

What makes you think SUJU would look like a joke? If you actually liked SUJU you wouldn't have said that. It's okay to be a fan of a group or an artist and critique them but to down right insult them then that's crossing the line. I know that SUJU has their weak points but tell me a group who doesn't. There is no such thing as a perfect group but what makes an artist is that they take their imperfections and improve them and sharpen their skill. Suju's weaknesses don't make them less of an artist in my eyes because they work too hard to be called any less. SUJU works just as hard as any artist on that list, it's just that people like you that have no faith in them seem to put them down. No matter how hard they try no one will ever take them seriously. They will always be seen as a joke to people and that's sad.

Even if they don't win I'll still be happy for them and the winner of the award because I pretty much support Kpop in general, so that also means I support the other artists nominated with SuJu too. Being nominated is a great honor, not just for SuJu but for all the nominees this year.

And one more thing, I hope that they give an amazing performance that silences all the doubters and so-called SuJu fans, but in a realistic sense there is alway going to be people out there wiling to take the time to speak ill of an artist, which I don't think I will ever understand. Support all you want but don't bash other artists in the process.

Guest kamkam12694

i hope BB wins[x I'm voting like heck lol.

--too bad DBSK isn't nominated. crushed me heart lmao.

I have a question. Is MTV asia awards going to air on MTV here in the US?

suju..looking like a joke? care to explain yourself? lol cause i dont want to bombard you in case i misunderstood you.

anyways, i guess you meant like most of the artists are american-based. so they are more popluar and prrofessional is it?

whatever it it. i think suju will rock the stage with their PASSION, DEDICATION, AND TALENT. i believe in them.

and im not AT ALL afraid that they'll look like a joke. cause i know they have a fanbase in malaysia, AND THEY ARE SUJU.

that's all i have to say.

anyways. i just realised. the polls are like not telling the final scores. anyone know who's leading?

Guest system_chaos

Your opinion, but honestly not the smartest thing to say. It sounds so insulting in such a rude way. THIS is someone who proclaims to 'love' a group but can't be proud or believe in their capabilities. That is pretty sad. D:

Guest teukiechul

suju had better win this. although i wont really mind if big bang win, there still amazing! out the girl groups wonder girls should be before snsd!

Guest hiswendy

Okay, I think I've freaked out enough about Super Junior being there xD SOOO I'll just freak out about something else...

OMFG JABBAWOCKEEZ IS GOING TO BE THEREEE OMFG HOW LUCKY

OH SHEET, OH SHEETM OH HOLY SHEET !!!!

to Aestas: what everyone else said.

I don't think I need to talk them up to show my disagreement with you.

Lol, I think Super Junior doesn't need my defense because they don't

need works of explanation. They're awesome & it just shows.

In addition, if you're thinking they'll look like a joke because they'll be next to American-based groups.. well, er, =/ Super Junior is probably more popular there than other performers. For example I LOVE the Jabbawockeez but do they even show ABDC in Malaysia? They might not even know these dancing gods.

Guest yienyienyien

err.. I don't think Aestas's remark was in any way insulting. Honestly though, 'em westerners will be O_O cause they're probably not used to the asian pop music scene which existed there like in the 90's.

Archived