[movie 2009] The Naked Kitchen 키친

Guest cheli001

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitter SOOweet

ju ji hun and shin minah together again?? mm i like :D haha

i can't wait for this movie! i saw the preview on TV and it seems interesting :D

Movieweek #363, credit daumju ...

66858663zl8.jpg

^ Kitchen review (?) 'tis good to see that line curve -- not in the "nodding off" or "zzzzzz" threshold

img16581lovekitchenzy6.jpg

credit as labeled

79889792bv9.jpg

66909aqa0.jpg

JiHun's version of the song, 사랑밖에 난 몰라 in The Naked Kitchen is getting/drawing lots of attention from netizens/public... :w00t:

Vid linkie >> http://blog.naver.com/love_kitchen/61090365

Related news:

주지훈, 사랑밖에난몰라 샹송 버전으로 ‘사랑고백’

영화’키친’ 주지훈이 부른 러브송

주지훈, '키친'서 부른 '사랑밖에 난 몰라' 불어 버전 '화제'

주지훈, ‘사랑밖에 난 몰라’ 불어 버전 선보여

주지훈사랑밖엔난몰라, 애절한 보이스 "원곡보다 더 좋아"

rgds :D

TNK will open in Japan this coming June.

Related news:

주지훈 ‘키친’, 6월 일본개봉

'키친', 올 6월 日개봉 확정

주지훈 '키친' 6월 일본 개봉

credit daumju & dcblack

키친 OST 발매 특별 이벤트 !!!

1. 신청기간 : 2009년 2월2일부터 2월4일까지 (3일간)

2. 수록 내용물

- A. 키친 OST( 2개의 CD로 구성: OST+DVD(예고편, 뮤직비디오2개, 캐릭터별영상)

(두레의 노래를 포함한 영화에 나오는 모든 오리지널 스코어 음악이 수록됨.

엔딩곡은 신민아가 직접 부른 노래로 수록)

- B. 스페셜 소장용 포스터 1개 (밀가루 장난 버전)

3. 가격 : OST 시중판매 예상가 14,000원과 동일함, 다만 아래 비용은 모두 회사부담

(부가세 포함 + 택배비 + 포스터 제작비 + 포스터 보관용통 제작비용 )

4. 구입수량제한 ; 1인 5매 이하로 한정(총 500장)

5. 계좌번호 : 465101-01-194498 국민은행 (계좌명 : 수필름)

6. 배송시기 : 2월9일에서 2월13일경(포스터 제작회사에서 포장 및 배송 담당)

7. 신청 및 문의 메일 주소 : soo-film@hanmail.net

* 메일 제목 형식 : [키친OST 2매] 홍길동

* 메일 내용에 입금자 성함, 구입 수량, 입금총액, 주소(우편번호포함), 휴대폰 번호를 반드시 기재 요망.

* 실명을 밝히길 원치 않을 경우, 닉네임으로 주문 가능. 단, 입금자의 이름과 일치해야 함.

* 제작사에선 음반유통을 하지 않으므로 3일만 한정해서 행사를 진행합니다.

이후에는 유니버셜뮤직을 통해 공식적으로 유통하게 됩니다.

그럼, 영화 <키친> 많은 응원 부탁드립니다!!

^ TNK OST -- receiving application to purchase starting Feb 2 ('til Feb 4). Limited to 500 orders only

OST credit TNK website

becbc6c7lovekitchenle6.jpg

c0ceb7b9c0cclovekitchenui6.jpg

cd1819lovekitchenzg0.jpg

cd120lovekitchenfr5.jpg

cd23lovekitchenkn5.jpg

cd45lovekitchenli5.jpg

cd67lovekitchenvf4.jpg

cd89lovekitchenqh0.jpg

cd1011lovekitchenwj1.jpg

cd1213lovekitchenvc1.jpg

cd1415lovekitchenml6.jpg

cd1617lovekitchenht0.jpg

some cuts from the OST in this linkie > http://blog.naver.com/love_kitchen/61312096

<01_Opening> 오프닝

<03_Strange> 낯선정사

<06_Dure dinner> 두레의 저녁만찬

<08_Shake heart> 흔들리는 마음

<17_Love is> 사랑이란

From soompi news thread credit deka_if

2009/02/02

Korea's 'Naked Kitchen' to hit Japanese theaters

AKR20090119211000005_01_i.jpg

SEOUL, Feb. 2 (Yonhap) -- South Korean film "The Naked Kitchen," a sugary romance by emerging director Hong Ji-young, is set for a spring release in Japan, local distributor said Monday.

The film was picked up by Japan's Showgate during a film fair in the United States last November, and the Japanese distributor plans a nationwide theatrical release in June, Seoul's Soo Film said.

The movie, starring actors Ju Ji-hun and Kim Tae-woo and actress Shin Min-ah, will be screened at the upcoming Berlin International Film Festival and is expected to draw interest from other overseas film buyers, the local distributor said.

"Naked Kitchen" portrays a 20-something parasol designer and a fund manager-turned-chef, happily married until another man enters their lives.

While touching on the meaning of love and the sensitive subject of infidelity, director Hong immerses the movie in scrumptious meals, summer sunshine and charming props that seem uniquely Korean, proving Korean chick flicks have a chance at becoming their very own hit genre.

The film is scheduled to hit the local screens beginning Feb. 5.

Credits : hayney@yna.co.kr, image from empas

Source : Yonhap News

TNK theater tour on Feb 5, credit TNK blog website

2월 5일 목요일에 바쁘세요?

시간되시면 저희 만나러 오세요. 풋풋-

메가박스 코엑스 <Megabox>

15:15분 - 상영후 <After screening>

17:30분

씨너스 G <Cinus G>

16:40 - 상영후 <After screening>

18:40

씨너스 센트럴 <Cinus Central>

17:20 - 상영후 <After screening>

19:30

씨너스 서울대 <Cinus Seoul National University>

18:50 - 상영후 <After screening>

20:55

상영관에서 여러분을 만나러 가려구요.

홍지영감독님하고 두레(주지훈)하고 모래(신민아)하고 갑니다.

많이들 와주실꺼죠? 아 - 떨려...

[출처] 만나러 갑니다|작성자 모래

TNK & other movies opening this 1st week of Feb (05-Feb)

200902031658063571.png

credit this linkie > [Culture] 2009년2월1주 신작영화

^ Marine Boy, Daytime Drinking, TNK, 7 Pounds

From soompi news thread, credit deka_if

2009-02-02

Film Kitchen to be Released in Japan

e090202_01.jpg

Korean romantic comedy Kitchen will be released in Japan in June. The film about a love triangle among two men and a woman is due for Korean release in May.

Kitchen took part in the American Film Market last November and was sold to Show Gate, a Japanese distributor. At the time Kitchen was introduced to the largest film market in North America, the film had not even been edited completely. The American Film Market has been a crucial channel for introducing Korean films to overseas markets. Such acclaimed Korean films as Taegukgi: The Brotherhood of War, D-War, and Portrait of a Beauty had been distributed to the world through the American Film Market.

Its unusual for a Korean film to make a foreign release so soon after the domestic release. However, Show Gate saw the potential of Kitchen and has been preparing for the theater release since late last year. Kitchen starring Shin Min-ah, Joo Ji-hoon, and Kim Tae-woo will open on February 5th in Korea.

Source : KBS WORLD

TNK opening today in SK. Fighting!

From soompi news thread credit rubie

February 5, 2009

'Kitchen' Offers Tasteful Romance

By Lee Hyo-won

Staff Reporter

090205_p10_kitchen.jpg

From left, actors Synn Min-a, Ju Ji-hun and Kim Tae-woo star in the sugary romance

"The Naked Kitchen," which is now showing in local theaters and the Berlin International Film Festival.

/ Courtesy of Silver Spoon

The title says it all: "The Naked Kitchen." Newcomer Hong Ji-young brings a sensuous romance that paints the taste of juicy meals and unforgettable kisses.

After competing at a few international short film festivals with "Herstory," Hong makes her feature film debut both here and abroad through the Berlin International Film Festival, which continues through Feb. 15. The movie's nationwide release in Japan is slated for June.

For local moviegoers, "Kitchen" will be a delightful trend-spotting, trend-setting franchise. It capitalizes on the national obsession with fine dining, particularly the recent interest in food styling and things fusion. Martha Stewart can feast her eyes with brunch dished up on Hermes china and Korean court cuisine served in a Western-style multiple-course meal.

Other scenes are like fashion magazine spreads, as the cellophane-thin lead actress struts around trendy neighborhoods in her candy-colored shoes. But the emerging director displays a sense for both style and substance as she delves the meaning of love and infidelity. The movie is a fine asset to the Korean chick flick genre as it sugarcoats the sensitive subject matter with scrumptious dishes, summer sunshine and colorful parasols.

Mo-rae (Synn Min-a) is a young parasol designer happily married to the love of her life (Kim Tae-woo). She is the perfect wife who supports Sang-in even when he secretly quits his high-paying job in finance to pursue his dreams of becoming a chef. Their newly wedded bliss, however, is disrupted when a new man (Ju Ji-hun) enters Mo-rae's life.

Unlike other stories about clandestine liaisons, "Kitchen" depicts the incident with fairy-tale charms, though not without a touch of eroticism. 'He tasted different," Mo-rae immediately confesses to her husband, with childlike innocence, that she kissed a stranger in an art gallery. Sang-in tries to forgive and forget, having always been the generous older brother figure to his childhood friend-turned-wife.

Mo-rae's mysterious kisser, however, turns out to be none other than her husband's dear friend Du-re, a genius cook who was invited to stay at their home while helping out with Sang-in's new restaurant. And so begins a shaky, three-way cohabitation.

"Kitchen" can be compared to Gina Kim's "Never Forever," as both show that first loves, or one great love, does not necessarily last forever. The movie also suggests it is possible to love two people at the same time, quite like Chong Yun-su's "My Wife Got Married." But unlike the said film's openly polygamous wife, Mo-rae is more "ordinary" and tries not to fool around with Du-re. But considering their having exchanged kisses before names, it's not easy. "It started as Eros and now you want to go platonic? Does that make sense?" reprimands Mo-rae's friend.

The viewer is bound to sympathize with Sang-in, who cannot help feeling an inferiority complex toward Du-re's innate cooking abilities. Others might take sides with lonely boy Du-re, played by the model-turned-actor Ju. The heartthrob of the hit TV soap "Princess Hours" is an actor to watch out for, as his big screen debut "Antique" is also being shown alongside "Kitchen" at Berlin. Yet one drawback is that this non-francophone actor plays a character that is supposed to speak better French than Korean. Those who aren't distracted by the actor's natural charms may find his chanson d'amour version of a popular Shim Su-bong trot beat rather cheesy.

Now showing in theaters. 102 minutes. Distributed by Silver Spoon.

Credits: hyowlee@koreatimes.co.kr

thanks cheesy *as always for the downloadable linkie :w00t:

Guest JunEunHae<3

Hii!!

Just watched Kitchen today... anddd the stars were doing a greeting! My friend and i had no idea so we were late-ish for the movie..but started running as soon as we found out. The theatre was already packed when we got there and when we turned around right before going in, Ju Ji Hun and Shin Mina were right there behind us... with lots of security guards..but still they are both drop dead gorgeous but in a very natural way. Ju Ji Hun is sooo tall and Shin Mina sooo fair ..literally my first thought was "Snow White".

Anyway I liked the movie a lot even though I had little Korean skills.. but I think knowing the storyline and watching the actors' emotions I wasn't lost at any point. the only sad part was there were quite a few times where the entire theatre would burst into laughter at a joke or something.. and i was like O_o..lol. But anyway, the movie cinematography is gorgeous and very pure-looking.

The actors are great and very well casted. Ju Ji Hun will make you swoon.. omgg.g.... I was melting everytime he appeared.. I love his style in the film Shin Mina did a great job making a character that could easily be disliked or found annoying -- innocent and still likeable! Kim Tae Woo was also very good even though this was my first time seeing his work. The few supporting actors are also good esp. Shin Mina's friend.

I won't spoil anything but the <3 scene is hott but tastefully done. damn. Ju Ji Hoon is so fine.. and he knows how to kiss :P i sound like a pervert but really, you'll think the same!rofl

Everytime there are good movies such as this, I always wish I was living in Korea. Mainly because it hard and a long wait before I can watch the movie.

Guest Christinaisweird

interesting storyline.

it sounds like the chinese one with andy lau.

&plus, ji hoon looks mighty fineeee!

will there be any subs?

Archived