☂ [Official] Lee Taemin [이태민] Thread ☂

Guest Ellan

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

[Trans] Key instagram update - Happy Birthday Key 140923

tumblr_inline_ncb7neCRGF1qcl8qx.jpg

Trans: Nearly 10 minutes in and I woke up… I am a really happy person !!! Without even giving me time to cry, a cake was smashed in my face (Choi Minho) and on the cake my name was written as “Gi”.

Choi Minho organised everything. Wearing my shirt and taking a photo. But Minho prepared all this by himself and the old man (referring to Onew) didn’t know and he went out to eat udon kekekeke I will receive his wish when he comes back.

tumblr_inline_ncb7o8G2vl1qcl8qx.jpg

Trans: And my little freaks although it seems like I don’t know anything but I have seen it all. Every single thing you guys have prepared for me, I have seen them all without missing a single one. The bus and the subway and the pictures and the letters. luv u always and we’re gonna rock this world !!!!!!!!

tumblr_inline_ncb7ouc25O1qcl8qx.jpg

finally key day !!!minho prepared surprise partyyyy

Credit: bumkeyk

cr:forevershiningshinee

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone. Just wanna say that I am loving Taemin's Ace EP and feel it is the best album I have heard all year. I hope I won't get lynched for this, but when I first heard about Taemin's solo project I was a tad skeptical about whether he would able to pull it off. Ironically enough, I ended up falling in love with him after watching Danger for the first time! :x

• 3 weeks later...

Okay though seriously, I wasn't much of a SHINee fan and pretty much only knew their names, Lucifer & Why so Serious and then Taemin's solo album happened and omg, it is one of my favourites. This whole album gives me license to soar

• 3 months later...
Guest kyung-jin

5 South Korean celebrities who could easily go viral as the next YouTube star

by Shelly M on Tue, Mar 31, 2015

YouTube stars Michelle Phan, Ryan Higa, Megan Nicole, Bethany Mota, and many others have caught my attention over the years because of their ability to capture an audience. They have used their skills in cosmetology, comedy. singing, and fashion to win over millions of people around the world. 

If they can do it, why can't our favorite South Korean stars try it too?  So, I decided to compile a short list of the best South Korean celebrities suited for possible YouTube stardom.

4. SHINee's Lee Taemin

I'm a big SHINee fan (aka ShaWol)! I try to keep up with as many SHINee-related activities as possible. Many K-pop fans know Taemin is considered one of the cutest members of the popular boy band. I hate picking favorites because I think they are all equally adorable, but something tells me viewers of YouTube would prefer looking at his cute face over and over again. In addition, Lee is an incredible dancer, a powerful vocalist, and he has one of most likable on-screen personalities in K-pop. 

taemin2_y2YFgfW.jpg

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/-south-korean-celebrities-who-could-easily-go-viral-as-the-next-youtube-star/

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I posted this in the Shinee thread, but then I realized it'd be more appropriate to post it here as well. I did a double reaction video for Taemin's Drip Drop and Press Your Number. I'm fairly new to kpop. I have a youtube channel, where I mostly do reaction videos, but I also post unboxing vids and random vlogs. Please check out the video and support a newbie :)

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived