[tr] ♥ Banners -- Unlimited

blahdee

pickup: miss_vicky

header.jpg

okay, so i know that i haven't finished my
vexels
TR thread..

but making vexels takes up a lot of time..and i tend to be a perfectionist, so it takes up even more time.. ><"

sorry for those who requested one, i'll probably never get back to those..

but i'm making a banners
UNLIMITED until i say so
TR thread to somewhat make up for it ><

rules.gif

01 -- I tend to ditch my threads, so request at your own risk..

02 -- I can reject requests (so, no offense if i do..)

03 -- No group pictures! -- Two people is considered a group (ex. big bang, suju, dbsk, snsd, shinee, etc.)

--ONLY asian pictures ><"

04 -- Provide at least 3 images that are HQ (darker pictures are better =D) --and I don't like white/single coloured backgrounds!! ><"

05 -- The real password is love in the sky. Don't forget to put it in. (thanks to heartcube* for the idea)

06 -- I'm experimenting with another new style. and, you don't need to put in the pw down there if you have the one up there. lol

07 -- Since this is an unlimited for now thread, you can request again after I have completed your first one.

08 -- Read the rules!

09 -- The password is: dare to breathe? Put it in somewhere so I know that you read the rules.

10 -- MUST use for at least 2 days and credit me as blahdee

11 -- Reply in thread when you pick it up! =D

12 -- Don't request if you're not going to use it!

examples.gif

secrets-1.jpgbreathe-1.jpgtempo.jpgboa-1-3.jpg

--please do not take any of the examples~! =D

form.gif

[font=franklin gothic medium][color=#ff4c19]♥ Images (the darker the better):[/color]

[color=#97e500]♥ Text (the shorter the better):[/color]

[color=#ff4c19]♥ Subtext (please, no more than 4-5 words):[/color]

[color=#97e500]♥ Password:[/color]

[color=#ff4c19]♥ Extra?[/color]

[color=#97e500]♥ Size:[/color]

[/font]

list.gif

fairytale_goneBad

bawkchoii

Eunjung

dOrKy_GuRl03
!
<--you didn't read the rules, but i'll let it slide since i have no other requests.

-xuxu-

shippou8765

sylver

SnowlovesRain
x

coolroses494

fantasygurl09

super hallie

angelnique <-- you forgot something, but i won't reject you since i already made you one

miss_vicky

wasting

lilazndreamer

: VIP

x
: Rejected

bolded
: Finished

people who'll always be in front of everybody else (cuz i never finished their vexels):

Mooshi*

satisfaction!

babybara

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fairytale_goneBad

'love in the sky'

I liked your examples the style really appealled to me. Is it okay to request one?

♥ Images (the darker the better):123

♥ Text (the shorter the better):Chinen Yuri

♥ Subtext (please, no more than 4-5 words):

♥ Password:dare to breathe?

♥ Extra? not really just nothing too bright

I couldn't really find any dark images so I hope these ones will do. Pretty please?

Guest bohemianheart.

Lovely examples Mai. (:

- goodness, your banner are freaking hotness. I may come back

and request from you har har. <333333. Can't wait for the hot results.

fairytale_goneBad: here you go! hope you like it ><"

and hopefully it's not too dark for you..

chinenyuribanrb5.jpgchinenyuriban2by4.jpg

i made the second one lighter! =D

innocentlove: =D OMG..Ashley!! what are you doing here!? xD thanks for all the lovely banners you make me :lol: i heart you.

Guest mezzed

kukuku.....

they're pretty....

TOP's hot.

You're finally getting out of your "not sucking" phase.

For a moment there I thought that you'd stay there forever...

Thank you for giving up your TOP or Tempo banner for me....

hopefully I'll get out of my "not sucking" phase soon too...

You're amayzing....people should request from you... but then you'll have to stop abandoning your tr threads first...

hopefully you don't abandon this thread...

good bye for now....

Guest hibiscusdoll

♥ Images (the darker the better):

1.http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7476/le...10820356bk2.jpg

2.http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7452/thumbnailoq3.jpg

3.http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/1348/wa...024x7684sz8.jpg <-- preferrably the 2nd or 3rd pic ><

♥ Text (the shorter the better): Lee Hyori

♥ Subtext (please, no more than 4-5 words): Glamorous

♥ Password: : dare to breathe?...or 'love in the sky'??? lol

♥ Extra?

♥ Size: any =D

thanks so much~!

Guest ofhappyendings

OMG! I remember you. You had this cute little notebook style for banners the last time I requested from you. Did I introduce myself last time? If I didn't I'm Eunjung, but you can call me Eunie if you like. How have you been? Your new style is gorgeous. May I request pretty please? ^^

♥ Images (the darker the better): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

♥ Text (the shorter the better): Gdragon

♥ Subtext (please, no more than 4-5 words): My Sweetie

♥ Password: love in the sky

♥ Extra? nothing really

♥ Size: Anything that works with you & as long as it follows Soompi's rules. ^^

With Love,

Eunie

Guest bohemianheart.

Wah, Mai is going fast! haha. don't worry, i was fast at first. (:

- you'll totally get thousands of request. haha. <33333. wah! i totally

love the hyori banner you just made. love the colors, and the brushes are uh-mazing!

woot woot, your on a roll!

---edit---

Dude, you totally got me hooked on Jang Geun Suk. haha. i can't stop watching his

"black engine" mv. he's just hotness. i'm finishing up his drama ; Gil Hong Dong, or

something like that. he's just uh-mazing these days. freaking love him. haha <3 and you. har har

♥ Images (the darker the better): http://i30.tinypic.com/29m6b8n.jpg http://i31.tinypic.com/jhr2up.jpg http://i32.tinypic.com/2myyx5w.jpg

♥ Text (the shorter the better): Minwoo Lee!

♥ Subtext (please, no more than 4-5 words): Prince Charming!

♥ Password:dare to breathe...

♥ Extra? thanks...

♥ Size: 300x100

Eunjung: I remember you too!! 8D lol. thank you for requesting from me!! You'll be a VIP next time Eunie!! =D i love your name! ♥ x3 and OMG, the pictures you gave me are.. *Q* i didn't know which one to choose!! ><" hopefully you'll like it!!

gdragon1oo0.jpg

dOrKy_GuRl03: like i stated up there, you didn't read the rules, but i'm really attached to photoshop right now..so i'll forgive you

you can barely see minwoo, but hopefully you like it!

minwoo1lk5.jpg

innocentlove
: I hope i get more requests.. lol >< I replied in your thread about Jang Geun Suk.. 8DD

and thanks..but I'm still not up there to Ashley's level yet.. xD

Guest ofhappyendings

Eunjung: I remember you too!! 8D lol. thank you for requesting from me!! You'll be a VIP next time Eunie!! =D i love your name! ♥ x3 and OMG, the pictures you gave me are.. *Q* i didn't know which one to choose!! ><" hopefully you'll like it!!

YAYS~! I usually have horrible memory but you made the cutest banners that it was kind of hard to forget. ^^ You're very welcome for requesting though I should be thanking you for accepting my request. ^^ Awww, thank you. LOL, yeah, me too. Sometimes I wished my mom had actually used Eunjung as my first name instead of my middle name. But then again all the teachers would probably stare at my name...and be like oh dear lord how in the world am I supposed to pronounce this person's name. XD May I ask what I should call you? LOL, thank you. I had so many white background ones that I started flipping out but then I found the ones with darker backgrounds and cheered. LOL, yes, the pictures are amazing but they're even more amazing because it's Gdragon! LOL, I absolutely love it! Thank you soo much. I'll definitely be stalking this thread. ^^

With Love,

Eunie

Guest -xuxu-

♥ Images (the darker the better): -x- -x- -x-

♥ Text (the shorter the better): Blind by Love

♥ Subtext (please, no more than 4-5 words):

♥ Password: love in the sky [oh tricky tricky lol]

♥ Extra? make it cute ^^

♥ Size: 300x100

thank you

*0* pretty and shiny examples.

Ahahha, hello.

You're really fast when doing the banners so I think you won't ditch this time ahahha ok sorry that sounded weird.

I love your coloring and your blending skills there are so awesome.

and the final touches on your banners are so shiny *0*. Won't be requesting since i'm too lazy to hunt down for hq pictures

-xuxu-: lol! i know, it's supposed to be tricky ;D erm..i didn't know how to make it cute..but i tried and it just turned out superbly purple.. (cuz the picture was kinda already like that .__.) hope you like it! =D

blindbylove2ip3.jpg

Eunjung
: Don't worry, I have horrible memory too.. lmao. I know what you're talking about!! BTW, my name's Mai Lo or Jenny.. lol (sorry, I totally forgot about putting my name in the post xD) anyways.. I totally know what you're talking about!! Teachers always have a difficult time pronouncing my name .___. (but it's not that hard.. it's pronounced My-Low) but teachers always pronounce it May-Low, May-Lao, Mia-Low, etc. ROFL. thanks for stalking this thread.. xD

e-tah
: ZOMG!! I've been secretly stalking your threads!! 8D (kinda creepy lols.) Thanks so much for all the nice comments!! and yes, hopefully i won't ditch this thread T___T you can request anytime dears (although i don't see why you would ;D)

--wow, i'm really working quick..i guess i'm just trying to get people not to run away from my TR threads har har har.. xD

but anyways!!
OMG so yesterday night! My brother's car got broken into.. ><" and we have quite a few hmong people that don't like us in our town..and I told my brother that it was probably one of those guys..but he said NOO! hmong people would never do that! (< < ) oh how naive. and anyways, i love hmong people, but i just hate the ones that i know of in our town.. lol which is pretty much everybody (we're like the only nice ones! <-- forreals xD) anyways, i think it's one of the hmong guys that my brother hangs around with (cuz he hangs around people that doesn't like him and our family ==; ) because, whoever broke into his car knew that his window was broken, cuz they pulled that out first and then got into everything else (my bro's car does not have an alarm system) so i totally think it was somebody who knew us!! .___. i want to move!!

--
oh yeah, I am hmong btw..so i'm not being racist or anything.. lols

Guest bohemianheart.

haha. Dude, your results are stunning as always. (:

-----

OMFG! Your Hmong! yes i knew it! haha. what state do you live in?

- ah those Hmong people, haha. some family has to be haten on another family. gah, like old times. jk jk.

awww i feel bad for you brother and you. <3333.

Guest illumine*

ROFL. The first thing that comes to mind when I saw your thread was, "Heyyy, don't you have a vexel TR thread to finish?" and then I see the first thing on your intro's about THAT exactly. Aww, I would request but I still have quite a few banners to rotate. @___@ Expect to see me stalking thoughhh. <3 Love the results so farrr. I haven't seen that style in a while. Everyone's been into filtering/swirls these days. :x

Guest _escape.reality*

OHHH ! I LOVE your current style ~ <3 May i request (:

♥ Images (the darker the better):http://i29.tinypic.com/2zqbngp.jpg http://i28.tinypic.com/jtmk51.jpg http://i31.tinypic.com/w74ow.jpg

♥ Text (the shorter the better):Leader Onew

♥ Subtext (please, no more than 4-5 words):Replay

♥ Password: love in the sky

♥ Extra? sorry if the pics aren`t HQ enough D: . if you can`t work with them, let me know & i`ll try to find better pictures (: Hope you can do my request ^^

♥ Size: up to you & as long as it follows the rules on soompi ! (:

Thankyou in advance ! =D <3 Can`t wait =]

e-tah: ZOMG!! I've been secretly stalking your threads!! 8D (kinda creepy lols.) Thanks so much for all the nice comments!! and yes, hopefully i won't ditch this thread T___T you can request anytime dears (although i don't see why you would ;D)

Ahahahahha, you don't need to stalk my threads you can just stalk your own pro thread (^^).

really I can request anytime? I would but the laziness in me is taking over (-_-) and you request from me anytime too *but I think you can make your own banners* ahahah that was random. And I should request from you because you're a pro.

btw, lovely Sicca banner (^^)

Archived