My Soundclick~

Guest Kiseki_Yoona

Guest Kiseki_Yoona
A few songs up ☆
Hey, I figured there was no harm in helping repopulate the forum to its bajillion post glory. This is my soundclick, I have a few songs up~ forgive my bad korean in 'Spark' I know its far from good but I really liked the song X_____X;; Anyway, gimme a listen, credits/critiques welcome! Hopefully one day with your help Ill get better :wacko:http://www.soundclick.com/koibitochan

Guest onigiri_kun

your voice is very nice~

but I find you go off tune often~

liek not off tune but you go up and down the key tones

every so often~ Maybe if you did it with music,

you'd be fine^^

good luck!

Guest animagelet

Woww. You have a greattttt voice :D Hazel Eyes - beautiful. =] Spark - the tone of your voice sounded different in the beginning.. till it got to the part before w/ choruss.. awesomeness. I love your voicee!

Guest babiixru

woooow i like your voice! i listened to hazel eyes, on some of your lower notes you sing w/o emotion. i like how you sing barely hanging on. the chorus sounds weird because you sing it in a different key. gj though =]

woooow i like your voice! i listened to hazel eyes, on some of your lower notes you sing w/o emotion. i like how you sing barely hanging on. the chorus sounds weird because you sing it in a different key. gj though =]

Guest honeylove

ahh~ your voice is pretty good ^_^ i think behind these hazel eyes sounded the best

Same here. I like Behind These Hazel Eyes a lot (:

Guest ilubTVXQ

i listened to your "spark" and it's so goooood!! i love your voice. very unique. not as high as boa's...but that's a compliment. :)

Guest summers83

Your voice is quite good for a Korean song. Your korean is not bad too. U're not korean are u? I only listen to Spark so I'm commenting on that song. But your singing towards the end a bit lazy. As in you slur to the words sounded a bit lazy...Voice quality not bad!

Guest Diamond_

You have a BEAUTIFUL, absolutely and amazing and breathtaking vibrato. You can control your voice well....

Just practise controlling your voice more, as in tone wise... and I'm sure you can make it big to some extent. Your voice is amazing. Keep up the good works hun. ^^

I would love to hear you try out a power ballad or something like that. :D

your voice is nice and nice vibratto. Keep practice staying on pitch. you tend go offkey sometimes when you adlib. other than the pitch problems.. your clips were nice. nice job!

Guest sw33tTaRT

very good behind these hazel eyse ^^ but i think you need to listen to the song again cuz you fray away from the original tune a bit n it sounds a bit funny when you do that ^^" but very nice voice ^0^

spark sounded kinda funny >.<

Archived