Britney To Make Cameo For Pussycat Doll's New Mv

Delster

Guest ShortaznGirl

pussycat doll's aren't just a music group. originally they were a show girl-ish group with carmen , christina applegate, and others. so that is why you see some of the music members and some girls that u don't know.

the reason they dress sort of trashy because that was the look of the pussycat doll showgirls.

Guest not_a_saint0713
I really can't wait to see this....break the ice was such a disappointment...and making a cameo in PCD will be awesome

why would BTI a disappointment?

i dont really care bout the mv as long as the single is well known....

Guest ♡DOLLYGIRL
I think this is a great idea.

I can't wait to watch the MV.

Go Brit.

I'm with ya on that!

And go Nicole and Ashley! Haha I love them :P

Guest VindictusDame

whatttt? it's a great idea... but then, brit would look fat among the hot pussycatdolls..

Guest Xcstasy
why would BTI a disappointment?

i dont really care bout the mv as long as the single is well known....

why was BTI a disappointment?

are you blind?

The ANIME music video had

nothing to do with the song and

Britney wasn't even in the video.

I have no clue who the anime girl

was supposed to represent because

it definitely wasn't BRITNEY!

She wasted a completely good song on

such a lame music video.

That music video cost her like $5 to make.

The list of disappointments just goes on...

Guest Xylish
why was BTI a disappointment?

are you blind?

The ANIME music video had

nothing to do with the song and

Britney wasn't even in the video.

I have no clue who the anime girl

was supposed to represent because

it definitely wasn't BRITNEY!

She wasted a completely good song on

such a lame music video.

That music video cost her like $5 to make.

The list of disappointments just goes on...

I don't really think BTI was a disappointment. I mean at least Britney was trying for something outside the box. How many anime-like videos do you see on MTV these days since Korn and Daft Punk? And the video HAD a concept to it. Yeah the anime didn't really look like her but thats manageable. Besides the video, BTI has done really well on the charts considering NO PROMOTION. It hit #1 on the Billboard Hot Dance Singles. So all in all, there were flaws but there were some achievements. :)

Guest Onesweetypie
I don't really think BTI was a disappointment. I mean at least Britney was trying for something outside the box. How many anime-like videos do you see on MTV these days since Korn and Daft Punk? And the video HAD a concept to it. Yeah the anime didn't really look like her but thats manageable. Besides the video, BTI has done really well on the charts considering NO PROMOTION. It hit #1 on the Billboard Hot Dance Singles. So all in all, there were flaws but there were some achievements. :)

haha girl u dont need to argue with a Britney's hater.

As long as we know in our hearts that she's one of the best =]

Guest Xcstasy

outside the box?!?

what?!?

she didn't even TRY anything.

The company was like,

"Britney you're fat, you can't be in the next video."

Britney, "Alright Y'ALL! I'm gunna go sniff COKE!"

there were achievements because the song was good.

There was flawls because the video SUCKED!

Her videos keep going more downhill...

Guest Dork3tt3

lol, ya they are wearing less clothes lol

bt i cant wait to see it this mv!

britney and pcd? interesting lol

Guest leongfun

Britney Spears may have looked "hot and blonde" in the cameo she filmed for the Pussycat Dolls' new video, "When I Grow Up" — which will premiere on FNMTV Wednesday night — but we may never know just how hot and blonde. Spears, who filmed a bit part in the video for the first single from the Dolls' upcoming album last week in Los Angeles, was edited out of the final cut of the clip.

A spokesperson for the Dolls could not be reached for comment on why Spears was not included in the video. The group's members did not elaborate on the edit during the taping of "FNMTV" Thursday night in Los Angeles.

Spears was filmed last week driving in a car for her cameo, though an unnamed set source told US Magazine she did not interact with the group or dance while on set. "They all wave at each other as they are passing in traffic — that is it. Of course, Britney looks hot and blonde. It is a very short sequence, but [britney] had a lot of fun with it. Britney really likes the Dolls' music and when she saw them on the MTV [Movie Awards], she was totally down to do the video," the source told the magazine.

Neither Spears' nor the Dolls' spokespeople would comment on the shoot at the time and attempts to reach Spears' representatives on Thursday (June 12) about the now-shelved cameo were unsuccessful. The video was filmed just a few days after the Dolls performed the song in public for the first time at the MTV Movie Awards.

The hook-up with the Dolls was part of what has been a measured return to the spotlight for Spears after more than a year of personal and professional missteps and drama. It came on the heels of a two-episode arc on "How I Met Your Mother," that has sparked talk this week of a possible Emmy nomination.

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1589190/2...s_britney.jhtml

Archived