★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

Guest kimigasuki

Long time no post?

tee hee i had no internet!

BUT I WAS SILENT READING EVERYTHING via. my cell...

yess ripped me off 50 bucks but totally worth it :D

I FINALLY BACKTRACKED ALL THE PAGES

SuYin is just ♥♥♥

OMG OMG OMG OMG!

HOW COULD I LOSE MY INTERNET WHEN TEH TIMELESS SHIRT GOT EXPOSED!

@_@

SuYin IS GETTING EXPOSED :D

Afterglow is just seriously dedicated to Ri In eh?

Maybe Anniversary present *wink wink*

aish i have nothing to share O.O ...

tee hee...

hmmm... Who Has The Cutest Dimple?

Junsu Won :D... His smile's just loveable ^^... Ofcourse we know he smiles for Ri In :D

Last But Not Least...

WELCOME NEW SUYIN SISTERS!

Spread The Love♥

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hemera

That broken longing that seemed to call out to the world without wanting to be seen.

from kawaki's "but you are perfection"...that's what i see in suyin's eyes every time they look at each other <3

[skips away]

edit: should it be but you are perfection?

Guest TaiTsuki

Omo! That video clip <3

Haha I love his laugh after she said that!

Although he paused for a min with a "Oh crap, she knows" kind of thing haha

But it was so cute! Hahah ^_________^ Man I am high.

And it was on the same day as the "other" radio show too. Hahah

Fate I tell you.

Lena: Unnie, you posted on the fourth page and I dont think I posted until like 10 pages after soooooooo~ I couldn't have welcomed you!

But I am welcoming you now ^^

Welcome to the thread Unnie! <3 Hahah

Hmm... I was thinking of posting the one shot when I topped a page Khehe How about it Unnie?

*hides*

^ omg tiff i thought you were before me.

I guest i posted in here before you whoa shocker..

well tiff I'll welcome you too then

WELCOME TIFF!! (we are two dorks XD..oh well two dorks that ppl love us for, right sisters?...lol XD)

Post the one shot whenever you feel like it. I think waiting til you top a page will be sweet too, but then I won't be on the internet til a couple of days later since i'm gonna be gone for a couple of days :(

So maybe you can post me a preview or a snippet in MSN? or in here?...lol

lilcece: a new fanfic? cool maybe I should check it out. Off to watch the video you made.

Oh & yes...Junsu's reaction to "TIMELESS" was priceless <3

j0liN: Yep, it's recent alright. happened yesterday. If I remember correctly Junsu did two radio shows yesterday. One being Chinchin & the other PKL. (they probably did more but I don't know..i only know those two) but yeah PKL radio show was VERY recent, but PKL still remembers Timeless. We got our suyin mention yesterday. So unexpected yet very sweet :D

Oh my... Now I know why I love PKL so much. Because she's indeed a SuYin sister! LOL. I am yet to watch the vid because I'm having hard time with my internet connection rite now.

So it can be inferred that the memory that PKL has on Junsu is "Timeless". That explains why did she chanted "Timeless" during Junsu's intro. Haha.

kimigasuki, I understand how you felt. I've been thinking of surfing the thread using my phone too when I was out of internet a few days before but luckily i got the connection. hehe. This thread is so addictive and lovable with all the adorable yet dorky suyin sisters. Haha.

=)

jksg sgnl geatomae ay4q. I TOPPED page 265???? barsiletoq;yajb4w59

I, day_dreamer, always the silent reader of SuYin thread, get to SuYin a page!!! :w00t:

I am indeed honoured!!! I'll be back with pics...

As for now, I'll just put a pic that I currently have.

Ri In with our SuYin brother, Park Yoochun.

yoorinzh5.jpg

(be careful Chunnie, Junsu will not be really happy to see you staring at his Ri Innie like that. Hehe)

I'll be back with more pics. :lol:

EDIT: Owh... the internet connection here is giving me a migraine!!! It's hard for me to upload even a single pic since the last hour. T_T

By the way, here's the only pic that I have.

suyincyworldkl7.jpg

(I love this pic so much. I don't really know why.. Probably becuz we have Su, we have Yin and the heart shape thing at the background. hehe.)

and...

last but not least...

the infamous pic ever:

jstimelessrh0.jpg

(finally, I get to post this once, in SuYin thread)

Lilcece, I am yet to view your tribute vid for kawaki's "But You Are Perfection". Stupid connection of mine. <_< Based on everybody's comment, I know the tribute is so good! *excited* I love that fic so much. :blush:

Guest jaejoong_love33

lilcece

ahh~ i watched ur tribute. i loved it~

wonderful job ^^

PKL

ahaha~! i think that she is trying to suggest something ^^

i mean.. after all these years.

when SuYin is back in action she says that..

i mean. SUSPICIOUS! :D

Guest hoshi_higure

@day_dreamer: xD maybe? She's not really all that cute =P Thank you for welcoming me though

@marmar: I had never heard of Suyin until my sister mentioned them. However, I didn't get into them until my sister forced me into Suyin with her. She showed me Timeless and made me post here. xD I don't know if I would have gotten into them without Timeless. xD what's there to love? jk, Tai.

Thank you guys for making me feel so welcome here =)

I'm going to sign the petition now -scampers off-

Guest liljdazngal06

lilcece that vid was so good it was so touching and said nicely done my dear........gosh all of u are so talented heheheheh i wish i was as good heheheh i am a hazard when it comes to technical stuff heheheh and definately worth watching for REAL

jOliN omo i love u dear u crack me up hehehehhe i know what u mean right i mean its been so long and yet PKL still brings it up while Junsu is introducing himself and did u see that he didn't respond at first and then after he is finally back to reality he giggles hehehehe i think that he was thinking while PKL was saying "TIMELESS TIMELESS"

JUNSU: AM I HEARING THINGS...........OH NO SHE ACTUALLY SAID IT..............

HAHAHAHAH SO CUTE THIS BOY OF RI INNIE'S

hoshi higure welcome dear and yes yes please sign the petition we need more and more supporters

Guest sum-chick

OMG OMG PKL!!!..she said TIMELESS TIMELESS!!..ahah.

THAT MADE MY DAY!!!..wahh!!..so happY!!..and Junsu ahah his chuckle..lolz..

so can tell Junsu!!..:P OMG..i cant wait to see Ri In reappear again!!..another SUYIN duet please!!.hehe...

ermm..ive been on this thread for awhile but i dont think i've shared my name..my name is Hab..eheh..nice to meet all u guys!!

Guest kawaki

Hemera it should be "But You Are Perfection", you had it right the first time, lol...

I was going to post my fic in here, since I realized I never shared it with anyone here (I think), but seeing as I've been beaten to it...

jstimelessmx6.jpg

Had to do it at least once, lol...

lilcece: I'm still watching the video you made, lol

Signed the petition.

And what the heck, here's my fic: "But You Are Perfection"

Be warned, it's angsty and slightly hot.

Guest liljdazngal06

OMG OMG PKL!!!..she said TIMELESS TIMELESS!!..ahah.

THAT MADE MY DAY!!!..wahh!!..so happY!!..and Junsu ahah his chuckle..lolz..

so can tell Junsu!!..:P OMG..i cant wait to see Ri In reappear again!!..another SUYIN duet please!!.hehe...

ermm..ive been on this thread for awhile but i dont think i've shared my name..my name is Hab..eheh..nice to meet all u guys!!

lol hahahhaha i know right its a t a suyin moment without having both suyin in it lol its so darn cute hehehehand lol its nice to meet u dear i'm jade btw glad that we have so many suyin sisters here..............

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

OMG, Micky. Junsu is going to be mad don't look at his gurl like that.

I bet Ri In is like Micky is junsu looking this way hahaha.

becarry thanks for sharing that PKL moment..

she sure is a suyin sister.. :lol:

@8:47mins.

JUNSU: Yea, Annyonghasaeyo~ I'm Dongbangshinki's Xiah Junsu!

PKL: Ooooowoahhh!! *claps* TIMELESS!! TIMELESS!!

JUNSU: *shocked and looked away shyly* Hahahha~ ^^ *looks at Yoochun*

i could totally imagine (since i'm not at home i can't watch the vid) yoochun giving junsu that cheesy "woot~ someone's got a girlfriend" kind of smile to junsu yet again.... :phew:

remember this?!

simplykristal.gif

gaaaah i just love it when he gives that "i know what suyin did last summer" vibe..lol

1164469093200611262qq2pp9.jpg

Guest GIBBERGIBBLETS;

AHAHAH i love that picture

of yoochun and ri in! and he looks so damn proud

telling the whole world HAHA. *saves*

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

OHMIGEE, geddaway Chunnie! That's Susu's girl, yo! :ph34r:

The ChunYin love started to grow in me more and more :blush:

Yoochun is like the biggest fanboy, first NRG then YunJae and now SuYin?

Yup, He's a SuYin brother. ;)

2yyqh36.jpg

credit; SuYin Sister... (I think Kristal :3)

Archived