★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

Really, what if it HIT Junsu's head?!?!?!? OR WORST, IT SMACK HIS WONDERFUL 'CHARISMATIC' FACE?! He will hate me for life.

OMG.

xD

ROFLMBO!!! zomg.. that's hilarious!! Smacking his wonderful charismatic face..

:lol:

I could just imagine Junsu's face O.O

WHAT THE HECK

*opens t-shirt*

WHO ON GOD'S WONDERFUL EARTH DID THIS LOVELY SHIRT COME FROM? *starts praying bcuz of joy*

lMBO srry imagination running wild ~~ :wacko:

LMAO. You're afraid of hitting Junsu's head? It's okay, the shirt doesn't weigh a lot, so for sure, it'll grab his attention.

He'd probably do something like this;

Junsu: "OHHH, OOHHH, OHHOHHOHH, OHHH"

Carmen: "I hope it doesn't hit his head!"

Carmen throws a shirt at him.

"OHHHHH--" The shirt lands on his head.

Junsu: "What the? OHHHHHHHH, OHHH, OHH"

Junsu reaches for the shirt on his head.

He continues singing and dancing, but slowly scans the crowd to see who threw it on his head.

Carmen stands in the crowd blushing like crazy.

Junsu: "..Ah~ It's definitely her." *Flashes a smile*

Carmen: "AHHHH, HE SMILED AT MEEE, I'm definitely telling my SuYin sisters about this!" [:D]

As he dances to the back, he opens the shirt, "I Love Zhang Li Yin."

He immediately blushes, and thinks of Ri In.

He looks over to his side, and amazingly, Ri In is watching his performance.

He flashes a shy smile.

Unable to concentrate, he accidentally bumps into Jaejoong.

The shirt falls to the ground.

[Here comes my throwing a "I Love Zhang Li Yin" Shirt at Jaejoong & Junsu idea~]

Jaejoong sees the shirt fall, and walks over to pick it up.

Jaejoong: "Ah, what is this?? :D"

Junsu: AH NO! *Runs over*

Immediately recognizing the "Zhang Li Yin." He starts to feel flustered.

Jaejoong takes the shirt, and tries to stuff it into his shirt while flashing a cute smile at the crowd.

He starts dancing towards the front as if nothing happened.

Junsu takes notice, and immediately walks over to Jaejoong.

Junsu: "YAH, What are you doing with my shirt!!!" :tears:

Jaejoong: "It's mine :ph34r: "

In front of millions of fans, Junsu and Jaejoong were fighting for the "I <3 Zhang Li Yin" shirt.

Jaejoong: "YAH JUNSU, LET GO!"

Junsu: "YOU LET GO! SHE THREW IT AT ME, NOT YOU!!"

Jaejoong: "PFFT, WHAT IF SHE MISSED, AND HIT YOU INSTEAD??"

Junsu: "RAWRRRRRRRRRR"

After what seemed like hours,

Crawling from the numerous shoves, was Kim Junsu.

Standing proud, and tall waving the "I <3 Zhang Li Yin" shirt in his hands.

Sorry again, I made it a JaeSuYin. xD

ROFLMBO! unnie this is freaking funny!! i can see li yinnie laughing her head off in the back...

sighh my boys :phew:

day_dreamer - WOAH!!!!! now that i really look at the second gif... LI YIN WAS TOTALLY FLIRTING!!!!

when she said "oppa" she was leaning forwards and smiling soo cutely ...

and i can see something in her eyes like ... gahh i can't explain it!!

and junsu... i'm wondering if he's laughing at the oppa statement or her cuteness :w00t:

lol just sooo cute!!!

capri-shiqi - D: I LIKE THAT SONG!!!! hehe i love how MC Mong raps ... and it does fit suyin very well thanks =D

lol, now r u worried about not making it in time. .. we jumped like 4 freakin' pages since i left yesterday night :w00t:

seaprincess - D; srry.. i didn't save those pictures .. but hopefully someone will post it again for u =D

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest capri-shiqi

Darlings!

The other 3 days of the Timeless Performance Tribute,

will be posted by j0liN!!!

I will be away for 3 days, going on a Vacation!!

KEEP THE THREAD GOING K!

I LOVE YOU GIRLS!

I won't online for 3 days~

Take care darlings~ ^^

yeaps ^^ i'll be Carmen Unnie's sub for these 3 days...

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ME!!

lmbo.. haha jkjk.. i might not post with much details as unnie did... but I WILL TRY MY BEST!! *bows*

and unnie have fun!!!!

i will start posting around noon time today =D so keep an eye out for it!

Guest kawaiiyiru^^;

hyperxballad.. i remember those pic,when Li Yin got an award,right??? when she speak korean but junsu told her to talk in zhong wen,right???

ah..i love that moment :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

that award belong to Li Yin..but he hold it all day long..even Li Yin haven't hold it,right???

when Li Yin put the flowers on the floor to sing, junsu still hold the award.. :phew::phew::phew:

since you guys mention to not make the gift too obvious,

i think couple T necklace of bracelet will be great~

but..must be hard to give it to them,right???cause it must be kinda small and hard for Li Yin or Junsu to see in crowded stage

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

so couple T-shirt will be perfect !!!

i can't imagine, if Junsu wear it right away on stage..haha~

that'll be TOO OBVIOUS :P:lol::D

capri-shiqi: OMO! you're from Singapore? I'm from Malaysia!! We're neighbours~~haha~~SOOO lucky for you to have a chance to go to SM conc in Thailand!!

I totally agree with the "towel" thing as gift for suyin coz I heard TVXQ and Suju always take towels or banners from the fans!! and balloons too! :w00t:

LOLZ. one more thing! May I know what's the average age of SUYIN SISTERS here? hehe~~just curious~~

FYI, love our new name="CHOCOPHIN"~~ :lol:

I happen to leave this thread for eight hours and a new name for Suyin fans appeared.

Chocophin is such a cute name!!

I think waving a Suyin banner would be cool and enough to attract SUyin's attention!!

jy_kim- I am 18!

min 60: AWW!! same age as me~~haha~~ yup! me too think banners should be enough...(for now anyway... :lol: )

j0lin: wow~~so young!! hehe~~I'm not sure whether it's official or not that we're CHOCOPHIN...but I hope we are coz that name just SUPER kawaii!! :w00t:

17 more pages to 200!!! HWAITING!! JIA YOU!!! SUYIN SISTERS~~luv y'all!! :w00t:

Before I go sleep and dream about suyin....

"Time is too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice...but for those who love, time is eternity"

Just love this phrase~~ B)

ALSO did you guys know we had guy suyin supporters? In the forum, there is someone named Dan. Maybe it's a girl, but the name is usually for guys.

Therefore, we shouldn't use SuYin sisters as our OFFICIAL name.

I personally like Red Chocolate. Or maybe Chocolate Dolphins. Those are cute =)

That DAN is me... and i'm sorry to say... but i'm a girl. O_O

----

I'm loving this thread! wooot. ok... even though i have to back track 5 pages. T_T

And thanks to everyone who welcomed me!

seaprincess is my cousin. lol.

we live together... and we're both proud SUYIN SISTERS/CHOCOPHINS.

and...

I think the hard cover for the book would be really elegant. especially if we're gonna include a lot of things in it... since we have oneshots and graphics and all. maybe something that looks like a journal... you know those big black books from old movies. O_o leather bound and with gold cursive letters scream that SUYIN owns it. heehee.

jy_kim - lol really.. i'm starting to think i'm getting old...

i even lose my memory sometimes D:

ahh okies.. yeah i like chocophins super kawaii like u said

D: AND THAT QUOTE!!

it makes sense!! and it definitely fits suyin love it!~!

okies, good night ... unnie?? =D

angeldan27 - woah!! that's soo cool to live with a suyin craze

=(

pooey all my sisters kinda dislike k-pop ... i seriously wonder where i'm from cuz i'm nowhere near my sis >.<

and sorry for thinking your a guy -__-ll

Guest purplesoompi

haha, i love reading your suggestions for the gifts

so, is it ok if i give 2 cents for it?

i know this may sound like a dumb questions

but what does capri-shigi by a binded book?

i also like the idea of putting quotes in it too.

though, we have to accumulate a bunch of quotes

if the book is going to have a lot of pages.

for right now, i'm not sure whether hardcover

or scrapbook would do. hmm, hardcover does make

it look more exclusive and it's easier to add more deisgns

and effects on the books. like a yearbook/celeb photobook

style. wheras scrapbook, you'll have to buy a lot of designs

for it and position them in the right place, it's like a collage

per page and you have to print out pictures w/ a good

colored printer or b&w printer.

haha....i'm not good at giving suggestions haha. so, i think i'm

for hardcover.

if i have to choose between shirt and necklace, i go for shirt.

cuz, what if they don't see the necklace and accidentaly step on it?

are you guys still going for the bears? also what will the shirt say?

aah, sorry for asking too much questions. one last one:

what are the contents of the book?

-one-shots

-fan graphics

-quotes

-picture of performances/screencaps

^is it that ^_____^"

i was thinking of adding lyrics for them or fan

messages idk.....o think gold "old english" fonts

look nice too ^___^ anyways, just not to spam, i'll

add pictures....

suyin.jpg

angeldan27 - woah!! that's soo cool to live with a suyin craze

=(

pooey all my sisters kinda dislike k-pop ... i seriously wonder where i'm from cuz i'm nowhere near my sis >.<

and sorry for thinking your a guy -__-ll

heehee... we're crazy... and we like the same artists... well... most of them. pfft. my sister is into kpop too. and the 3 of us live in a dormitory... and we all like to play different songs at the same time... (jae on her laptop, me on our laptop, my sister on phone) so it always seems that there's a riot in our room! woooot! it's heaven. hahahahha.

nah~! it's ok. i should have pointed out that i'm a girl. O_o i usually do. i dont know where my mind was at when i posted my intro there...

EDIT: Oh i SUYINED A PAGE LOL YAY

Like I had promised earlier, here's the second Timeless performance!!!

Put together by capri-shiqi

LIKE THE HOST SAID TIME - LESS

On 10th September 2006, Junsu and Ri In had their 2nd performance together at SBS Inkigayo! ^^

10.09.2006 Zhang Li Yin feat Kim Junsu - Timeless 2nd Performance

20060910timelessdopaminlv4.jpg

HI WE'RE SUYIN THE LOVE CUPIDS :rolleyes:

20060910timelessdopaminpp6.jpg

LOOK WHO'S THIS HOTTIE?!?!? :ph34r:

20060910timelessdopaminup6.jpg

I LOVE YOU LI YINNIE~~

20060910timelessdopaminin4.jpg

TIMELESS ANGELS

20060910timelessdopaminmw8.jpg

SLEEPING BEAUTY!! :w00t:

20060910timelessdopaminua6.jpg

OMO, SHE WOKE UP FROM JUNSU'S CONFESSION!!! OPPA I LOVE YOU TOO *MUAH*

20060910timelessdopaminei4.jpg

THIS IS TIMELESS LOVE~~~

angeldan27 - aww that seems fun!!!

i live with all my sisters but it's not as fun though =(

lol, its okie la. everyone knows your a girl now =D

dormitory? so i'm guessing u r in college?

REEDIT: woah... lol don't u guys think its kinda scary where they have lights on underneath them...

kinda gives off a creapy feeling neh?

Wow, seems like everyone did influence others to like Suyin.

Haha, I might be the odd one, since none of my cousins and friends do like K-pop.

I only managed to recommend the songs and pull them to some concerts.

:sweatingbullets:

aww...all you girls are so young. I feel so sad now...

<_<

I wish I am as young as you girls. Do I have to disclose my age????

I feel so old now.....(but I am the youngest in my family...'sigh')

I am very sure that I am the oldest in here now!

But I don't care, still want to support Suyin! :lol:

j0liN - Lovely caps. Haha, must be hard work for you to sub for capri-shiqi. You're doing a great job.

angeldan27 - aww that seems fun!!!

i live with all my sisters but it's not as fun though =(

lol, its okie la. everyone knows your a girl now =D

dormitory? so i'm guessing u r in college?

hahaha. yeah. they all know that i'm a girl now. O_____o

awww... you should just play your kpop songs really loud that they'll have no choice but to listen to it! xD

the 3 of us are all in college... weeeeh... i'm in my senior yr. wooot!

you?

Guest celena8899

i just love the performance of their timeless duet on the circle platform stage.

the light and surrounding is just perfect, they totally shine like a couple through their stage presence together.

KyoSa - same here!! i'm the youngest but my youngest older sister is 9 years older than me

and i have 3 sisters ... >.<

u're not old!! look at my sisters >.<

and hehe thanks!! actually its not that hard cuz she gave me everything i need =X

angeldan27 - lol, i do but my parents n sisters complain sometimes soo yeah better lower the volume lol

i'm starting high school tomorrow =(

wish me luck!!!

to make this post less of a spam... I shall post a MV that I made for my story =D

hehe ITS SUYIN!!

gahh i'm soo shameless advertising >.<

but anyways.. enjoy =D

:sweatingbullets:

aww...all you girls are so young. I feel so sad now...

<_<

I wish I am as young as you girls. Do I have to disclose my age????

I feel so old now.....(but I am the youngest in my family...'sigh')

I am very sure that I am the oldest in here now!

But I don't care, still want to support Suyin! :lol:

Hahaha... i dont feel young. ok. i'm a month younger than Liyin... but i dont feel young. and i'm older of two so... go figure. :wacko: at least you're the youngest in you family!

Nice to meet you!

angeldan27 - lol, i do but my parents n sisters complain sometimes soo yeah better lower the volume lol

wish me luck!!!

aaawww... poor you. O_o and YOU are young! OMG. I'm finishing college while you're starting high school. O_o what am i your grandma?!

i'm gonna watch your fanvid. hahaha...

---

and since i think i've been spamming too much... and i have nothing of value to share. T_T

why not a part of a fic? it's suyin. lol. what else? and... it's not an endorsement. hahahah.

Press stop. Press forward. Press play.

It was not their first meeting. It was not even the tenth. They would occasionally bump into each other when both of them were still trainees. They greeted each other casually at the hallways. They smiled at each other from across the table. They shared a bottle of soju, or maybe even two, when Mr. Lee Sooman announced that TVXQ was going to debut soon. They celebrated together. They even sang together. They helped each other in many situations. They became closer, in a way.

But they never saw each other.

Never.

Except for that one day when Kim Junsu suddenly knocked on Liyin’s apartment door. It was about two weeks before the latter had to go back to her home country. She still had to prepare for her performance on the opening day of the 2008 Beijing Olympics.

He wanted a hot shower after dancing the whole day, but the other guys he lived with used up all their hot water. So Junsu went out in search of another SM apartment whose inhabitants would be kind enough to spare him some.

He knocked onto the Super Junior household only to learn that theirs was also already used up. And so, he bowed to his Jungsoo hyung and went about again. He realized that he had harboured foolish hopes that place which houses a group that counts more than his own would ever have any spare hot water.

Junsu climbed a flight of stairs and found the SNSD door. He was about to knock when some sense was miraculously pushed into his head. That apartment had 9 girls – 4 people more than TVXQ – for inhabitants. He placed his arm back down and walked a little further on.

He, then, found himself gazing at the very last door on the right wing. It was, in all actuality, the only SM apartment in that building that he’d never been in to. He hesitated for a short while – well maybe longer than short – but his strong need for a bath got the better of him. And before he could understand what he was doing, Junsu knocked on Zhang Liyin’s door.

Or was it her heart?

-------

why is it soooo long???

T__________________T

i'm sorry!

KyoSa - same here!! i'm the youngest but my youngest older sister is 9 years older than me

and i have 3 sisters ... >.<

u're not old!! look at my sisters >.<

and hehe thanks!! actually its not that hard cuz she gave me everything i need =X

wish me luck!!!

to make this post less of a spam... I shall post a MV that I made for my story =D

hehe ITS SUYIN!!

gahh i'm soo shameless advertising >.<

but anyways.. enjoy =D

I watched it and read your fanfic. Very good. :)

Please do update soon...I'll be waiting!

Haha..then I am about the same age as your sister. There you go....haha...

Hahaha... i dont feel young. ok. i'm a month younger than Liyin... but i dont feel young. and i'm older of two so... go figure. :wacko: at least you're the youngest in you family!

Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you too. I loved that part of your fanfic. Must go read it.

lol..you are funny..grandma? That should be me, since I am older than you too. haha..

Finishing college...congrats... I'm glad I'm done already....

but I have gotten myself back to school to learn Korean...haha.

I don't have anything to share, but I remembered someone requested pics of Junsu with the "R" hat.

Here you go....(but there should be more..I didn't save all of it...sorry)

Junsu_Rhat01.jpg

Junsu_Rhat02.jpg

Junsu_Rhat03.jpg

Junsu_Rhat06.jpg

Junsu_Rhat07.jpg

Nice to meet you!

aaawww... poor you. O_o and YOU are young! OMG. I'm finishing college while you're starting high school. O_o what am i your grandma?!

i'm gonna watch your fanvid. hahaha...

---

and since i think i've been spamming too much... and i have nothing of value to share. T_T

why not a part of a fic? it's suyin. lol. what else? and... it's not an endorsement. hahahah.

Press stop. Press forward. Press play.

It was not their first meeting. It was not even the tenth. They would occasionally bump into each other when both of them were still trainees. They greeted each other casually at the hallways. They smiled at each other from across the table. They shared a bottle of soju, or maybe even two, when Mr. Lee Sooman announced that TVXQ was going to debut soon. They celebrated together. They even sang together. They helped each other in many situations. They became closer, in a way.

But they never saw each other.

Never.

Except for that one day when Kim Junsu suddenly knocked on Liyin’s apartment door. It was about two weeks before the latter had to go back to her home country. She still had to prepare for her performance on the opening day of the 2008 Beijing Olympics.

He wanted a hot shower after dancing the whole day, but the other guys he lived with used up all their hot water. So Junsu went out in search of another SM apartment whose inhabitants would be kind enough to spare him some.

He knocked onto the Super Junior household only to learn that theirs was also already used up. And so, he bowed to his Jungsoo hyung and went about again. He realized that he had harboured foolish hopes that place which houses a group that counts more than his own would ever have any spare hot water.

Junsu climbed a flight of stairs and found the SNSD door. He was about to knock when some sense was miraculously pushed into his head. That apartment had 9 girls – 4 people more than TVXQ – for inhabitants. He placed his arm back down and walked a little further on.

He, then, found himself gazing at the very last door on the right wing. It was, in all actuality, the only SM apartment in that building that he’d never been in to. He hesitated for a short while – well maybe longer than short – but his strong need for a bath got the better of him. And before he could understand what he was doing, Junsu knocked on Zhang Liyin’s door.

Or was it her heart?

-------

why is it soooo long???

T__________________T

i'm sorry!

WOW i absolutely love the story!!

hehe wat a good excuse trying to get a hot water bath just to see ur honey

good job man!! :rolleyes:

hehe lol HI grandma!! lol jkjk

u're not that old my sisters' are wayyyy older =P

D: u're done college!?!?!?

NOOOOO i still have at lest 8 more years in front of me

*looks at the long road n faints* oh dear .... :tears:

hehe soo am i the youngest in here?

who else is under 15!?!?! PLEASE RAISE HAND

lol.. i'm always the youngest >.<

oh wells i enjoy getting my ways

and thank u for checking out my fanvid!!!

KyoSa - Wahhh!! thank u unnie =D

u commented twice ^^

lol okies so maybe sister isn't that old haha

you're learning korean?!?! woahh u should teach me too haha

i know absolutely nothing in korean >.<

& I will try to update soon, but i'm having major writer's block.. or like Julie unnie said, maybe i'm just lazy like that T-T

n lookie lookie!! 5 suyin fanfics on a page!!!

suyin's definitely rocking soompi!!!

28990622bj6.jpg

Archived