★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

Guest evilishus

Thank you all for all your warm 'Welcomes'!

And,O.M.G.I just know that Junsu wearing that 'Timeless' shirt is his way of saying,'Yes,we are dating.All of you Suyin Sisters were right,I was foolish to think I could fool you all.This is my way of acknowloging my love for Jang Ri In,yes,I do love her.'

Yes.In my crazy mind that is what him wearing that shirt means.Don't you all agree? :D

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ your not crazy, your just being real.

Some ppl are crazy that they'll make up nonsense lies ;) ...while we here are not crazy we have PROOF..

& we use logic :D

ah thank you. i should've backtracked before i replied :sweatingbullets:

i was browsing around on soompi and then i saw the pic in someone's sig and i was like

:blink: huh.

:o could it be?

<_< nah. someone must've photoshopped it

:w00t: OH MA GAWD! (after i came in here)

it's REAL!!! YAY!! but where did the shirt come from? not from any Suyin Sister right? cuz i thought everyone was still discussing the idea of sending them shirts.

LOL I love the way you use the emoticons..

Yeah it's real & nope none of us suyin sisters sent that to him.

I'm thinking her probably had it for awhile now.

& yes i'm pretty sure he knows what "TIMELESS" means.

That picture is SO REAL & SO RECENT!!

Guest liljdazngal06

RAINY NIGHT

"I'm just living in memories

This feeling will last forever

Even if ceaseless rain falls on my heart alone,

Eternally drenching it

I can't say "goodbye" cause I love you"

CAN U SAY "TIMELESS" EVEN MORE.......... THE WORDS "FORVER" AND "ETERNALLY" = TIMELESS HEHEHEHEHEH

[break before next class =x]

afterglow...it feels sad, but at the same time hopeful..like it was written during the painful days of a relationship...but he's also saying..we may have our problems..outsiders may not understand, but i believe we'll pull through because i love you and i have faith in our relationship

[gets shot]

AWWWW *TEAR* I WAS SO TOUCHED BY UR WORDS AND I TOTALLYY CAN SEE WHAT U R SAYING THERE IS ALWAYS UPS AND DOWNS IN RELATIONSHIPS BUT BECAUSE HE LOVES HER AND SHE LOVES HIM THEY ARE STAYING STRONG AWWWWWWWWW

And,O.M.G.I just know that Junsu wearing that 'Timeless' shirt is his way of saying,'Yes,we are dating.All of you Suyin Sisters were right,I was foolish to think I could fool you all.This is my way of acknowloging my love for Jang Ri In,yes,I do love her.'

Yes.In my crazy mind that is what him wearing that shirt means.Don't you all agree? :D

YES *NODS* I COULDN'T AGREE MORE I THINK THAT HE IS SO CONFESSING HIS LOVE FOR HER AND SINCE HE CAN'T SAY IT........HE "SHOWS" IT AHHHHHHHHH I AM STILL SPAZING HEHEHE

I REALLY WONDER WHAT THAT SAYS ON THE BACK OF THE SHIRT?? IS IT JUST A LOGO OR WHAT?

OH MY GOD!!!

i haven't been on this thread for 2 days (ialways stalk n not post these days XD) and BAM when i come back all these EVIDENCE THAT SUYIN IS FREAKIN REALL!!!!

srry for the language ><

but ZOMG!!!!

i love that picture!!

n yes, LYNNIE. WHERE R U!??!?!

we need some avs man!!!

n its amazing cuz i was just complaining to julie awhile ago bout suyin not having enuf moments n then ZHBAM! that t-shirt n song came out *spazz*

i have a feeling that junsu n li yin went out bt then something happened *cough* so they kinda separated for awhile thus the lack of suyin moments caught on camera n they're finally back together again b/c junsu decided to release afterglow~~~~

*dances around room*

there u go stalkers >=P suyin wins!! SUYIN WILL SOAR HIGHER!!!! nobody can beat THAT!

*ALERT!!*

Hello darlings.

I just had encounters with a few Junsu korean fans, who's been in dbsk fandom for a long time.

Errr..

My friends told me not to worry, but it makes me feel guilty.

It's a pretty long story and it's not nice for me to say it here.

As you know, I found out alot of stuffs recently through various places, mostly korean fansites.

And I guess I'll have to stop sharing openly on the thread that's soo public.

It's making me feel uneasy like I'm trying to expose the couple when the Koreans are doing a good job in keeping everything a secret, keeping it within only Korea.

Korean fans are very protective of them, and it makes me feel hella guilty * because I do love Junsu and Ri In alot* .

I'll try to tone down in future, but I'll send out PMs if it's something really important or tell you girls through MSN alright?

And try to be careful of what you're going to post~

Keep in touch girls! ^^

AND CONTINUE TO SPAZZ ALRIGHT?!?!?!?! =DDDDD

and HEMERA~ I'm NOT mean! Hehe~

KyoSa - That's a VERY cute picture of JUNSU~~~~ <3

O.o UNNIE WAT HAPPENED PLEASE TELL ME ON MSN!!!! bt poo.. i'm always on when u're asleep =(

leave me messages okies??? u're making me anxious lol

PS also i'm sso happy becausei asked my friend to pick between *cough* n li yinnie the other day n he said LI YINNIE IS MORE PRETTY!!!

HECK YEAH!!! SCORE!!!!

FIGHTING SUYIN SISTERS!!!

BTW, wat does the rest of the shirt say? does ny1 know??

i see "ck" IS IT SAYING "TIMELESS IS BACK"? *spazz*

ZOMGGG HINTS MAN!!! HE'S BOMBING US WITH TONS OF HINTS!! GAHH!!!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I want a PM also. What happen??

Gosh, The Suyin rush is back on!!! Junsu I love you. I mean Ri In Unnie love you and I love you both!

i know it's late but welcome evilishus...and no, of course not. All suyiner are logic and sane..HEHE.

marmar: SIGH. i know unnie, soompi isnt the same anymore...that's why i would rather do my homework

however i do hope for you to come back, we're all here if you need...and btw, im waiting for your analysis of the lyrics..

st*r: no ps needed kuz it's the real thing....

purplesoompi: thanks for the lyrics and analyzing...it's indeed screaming forever TIMELESS. just liek the lyric

"it only hurt liek a momentary fever...baby, hold on tight. This is TIMELESSS love.." :D

wait! what?

so after glow is actually in 2006?

is this true?*

btw, this brought me back to their BIGGEST STATION memory*

when he used YUNHO to cover up for the person that he missed and love. aww

Guest liljdazngal06

ok so i did a zoom in on the back of the shirt but i have bad eyes and i don't kno if i can sharpen it anymore but can any1 read what it says all i see is "and" i think............ in the middle does it say their names or something

untitled-1.jpg

SUYIN ALERT!!!!! SUYIN ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! you girls just made my really bad day into a really great one!!!!

"TIMELESS"!!!!! OMG Junsu cant you be a little more obvious?!?!?! xD

This pic is so awesome

http://i38.tinypic.com/14lr12f.jpg

Totally spill out. Jang Ri In I love you!

hahaha you made me laugh xD that face Junsu!

maybe she was watching backstage!! since she was there the 20th right?

TOTALLY AGREE!!! hahaha not crazy at all, unless we all are crazy =P which we are not hehe

he wants everyone to know already!! "SUYIN is REAL!!" he wants to scream that aloud! hehe

btw welcome! kinda late ^^; sorry

purplesoompi: THANK YOU for the lyrics!!! those songs are just <33

I think the lyrics are sad cuz he cant express his feelings for her like he would like to

since.. you know.. some ppl are hating.. so he expresses his love thru his songs!

aww SU <33 did he start writing since Timeless? or is it just me that thinks that.. :phew:

capri-shiqi: your last post got me sad.. no more news =[ but if is for the well being of our angels

then I guess its ok.. =] korean fans are really sweet and protective over SuYin!!! (btw can I call u Carmen?)

OMG SuYin Sisters I LOVE YOU girls!!! yoy make me soo happy!!! im so excited right now xD

I was missing some SuYin already, but this just makes up for all the pass days =D

Guest GIBBERGIBBLETS;

HOLY CRAP! this thread jumped

so many pages. we're soaring again LOL.

*go us, go us* (insert happy dance here)

OMFGGGGG! he's wearing a timeless shirt?

dang junsu, obvious much? LOL

thanks for sharing!

Guest liljdazngal06

awwwww WE ROCK SUYIN SISTERS WAY TO GO US AND SINCE ITS A NEW PAGE I AM GONNA PUT THE PIC I JUST ZOOMED IN ON THE BACK OF THE SHIRT AGAIN SO THAT EVERYONE CAN SEE BE BACK TO DO THE FRONT

untitled-1.jpg

OK I DON'T KNOW IF MY EYES ARE PLAYING TRICKS ON ME BUT I SEE "LIYIN AND jUNSU ON THE BACK AROUND THE SQUARE LOOKING THING.....IS IT JUST ME??

LOL that pic with junsu w/ the timeless shirt keeps getting posted on a new page :lol:

so afterglow was written in 2006? is that true? D:

anyways suyin ftw<3

Guest liljdazngal06

SO UM WE HAVE A BIT OF A PROBLEM................

SPMEONES BIG HEAD IS BLOCKING THE FRONT OF JUNS'S SHIRT WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *WHINES* HEHEHHE BUT HERE IS A CLOSE UP AND YES I CAN CLEARLY SEE "CK"

SE.jpg

AISH STUPID PERSON WHY MUST U BE THERE AT THAT TIME............ LOL JK

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Celena8899 PM some more pics she said: she don't know actually, but was searching for Timeless and Junsu, and that pic pop up haha.

timeless_mbc_korea_drama_festival_28_10_2006-live.png

Guest lovehyuksu

!!!!!

I am SO late on this news! I'm gone for a few days and

suddenly, BAM! Timeless shirt! Junsu, you are seriously

the best. ;D

Whenever we are in SuYin deprivation, something big

always happens & usually it's capri-shiqi that brings

us out of it. Have I told you how much I adore you? <3

Stalkers, SUYIN is REAL. Junsu just proved it to all of us. =P

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

SO UM WE HAVE A BIT OF A PROBLEM................

SPMEONES BIG HEAD IS BLOCKING THE FRONT OF JUNS'S SHIRT WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *WHINES* HEHEHHE BUT HERE IS A CLOSE UP AND YES I CAN CLEARLY SEE "CK"

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q136/jdazngal/SE.jpg

AISH STUPID PERSON WHY MUST U BE THERE AT THAT TIME............ LOL JK

damn that PD! MOOOOVE XD.

ROFL, it'd be sooo awesome if it did say "Timeless is Back." <3

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I know I hope it said that TImeless is Back!

maybe they will have a sequel to that song. haha Eternity!

Suyin is love

Spot our suyin

smtownnewvk6.jpg

Archived