★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

Guest hyperxballad

쫀 득한 = sticky/chewy. Mom said it could imply many, but she compared it to rice cake (?) (mochi) sticky. eheh.. heh. yeah. >o<

Ah~ Junu's voice is sticky (?) ^^

He always calls parents and how their health is, also talks about Jang Ri In and where they go and how they are doing.

capri-shiqi says: Seriously, which guy in the RIGHT mind will tell his MUM what he and a normal girl friend did? It's sooo obvious Junsu and Ri In IS DATING, that's why he always tells his Mum about Ri In and what they do TOGETHER. ^^

WHOAH! Do Korean fans actually listened to Junsu's conversation with his mom. HAHAH. Aw~ they were talking about Jang Riin. Obviously, he so likes her and I am sure his mom really likes her too. Anyway, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SHARING! You all made my day! I was happy when I found out that they were actually sitting together on the plane. At first I thought it was not Junsu, but I re-watched and yeah it was him. Haha. Why did he keep talking to his mom on the phone the whole time? O_O I guess he probably kept telling his mom about what did Riin do, how she was doing, blah, blah blah....hehe. That was so cute!

And I was so sad that there was no Timeless performance. :( But at least, there have some Suyin moments. So where are the pictures, fan account or fancams? I am dying to see them together. Hahah.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Thanks for the fanfics. I love Suyin fanfics. when I have time i will post more fanfics by lovely suyin sisters!

So what is the count for the fanfics now?? Are we close to 100 yet?

Suyin wearing the same t-shirt, I wish they wore the Suyin t-shirts! haha

She did such a good job singing "I Will"!!!

I found myself swaying to her singing like all the glow sticks in the videos >__< it's just awesome...

I hope people will start posting some clearer vids of her performance in the nxt few days :DDDD

Thanks to all the pic/link contributors!!! your efforts are very much appreciated...by MANY like me! ^____^

Guest capri-shiqi

I'm glad my investigations brought old SuYin sisters and silent readers to pop out and talk again!

^^

I'll spy more on Korean sites! hahaha~

and also try to find more fancams for everyone!

^^

SuYin love is great.

Fighting!

welcome new suyiners..

btw, sorry for long hiatus away from here

but im back and finally fixing up the first page

along with UPDATE fanfictions, graphics and

new theme song for this thread: do check them out

and tell me what you think.

`tealeaves:

a bit but i don't mind reading them after all SuYin pwn all. haha

btw, why 55? kinda hard to think up of different scenarios no?

jolin:

thanks for heads up ~ im sure to leave enough space for more moments

of our lovelies...

tiff:

LOLs, yeah you're studying....LOLs.

go back to your SAT child. *

V welcome hazel ~ glad to have you on board

my favorite is JaeJoong too but more on the edge of Yoochun..hehe

btw, im annie ~nice seeing you here.

V V please add more than just one liner...so it doesn't consider as spam ~

thank you..

Guest ijustlovetvxq

ths is my fvrite boy to grl coupling..

i love thm both togther and aprt...

uhm im soo excted t wtch vids of shanghai sm town..hoping to hear mre bout thm...@@@@# ..

im juz new to s00mpi :>

...my fve dbsk mmbr is jj:> thnk fr the pctures.. *rght clck saves xDD

my nme is 해셀..:>u cn cll me hazel.. i jst trnd 15:>

Guest tvxq&liyin4evah

^^thank you! <333

you dont know how much it means to us... everything you share!

uhmmm... can I ask... who here are filipinos?

I am a Filipino and I super love SuYIN!!!!!!!!!!!

angeldan27 : Heyyys:D kamusta. yeps me is filo. but born in australia, buti can speak both languages. Oddly enough, im a kpop addict instead.

suyin FTW.

`Niiie : i really love the first page. the format and pics are good and prettay.

anticipating all the fancams, considering how awesome all the suyin sisters are, theyll probably find a tonne of moments. sorry i cant help, my eyes are REALLY bad. aish , i think i need glasses.

jang ri In was cheered on by all, green blue and red, she's sooo loved esp by junsu . lols. her haircut is fine, i just really dont like it in a bun. it would look fine if she covered her ears. like the dress hun.

junsu is looking mighty fine lately.

ahhh, i suyined a page. ==" i have nothing,

but umm.... how bout my fanfic? :DD - shameful i know i know.

yeh In my siggy;

Undercover by me, feat. suyin and other gasoos. A comedy.

itll be updated soon, i swear. ( just re-wrote the prologue) XD.

Guest kimigasuki

angeldan27:

lol! I am! Half filipino/Half Chinese :D

`Niiie:

i love the front page :D looks really nice!

Hahas let's make Su droool!

zswwf4.jpg

rkzua1.jpg

Ri In looks smexy :P

SuYin Hwaiting!

`Niiie - I just checked out the front page and it looks amazingggggggg!

capri-shiqi- I just finished watching the beijing vid where Suyin got off the plane! Wee they were seating close enough! Wonder what was that pink bag that he gave her?!

when ri in started to perform all the glowsticks were on..and i read that she even has her own color of glowsticks..and her perf of OMT was live!...:P..

ri in so smexy..

i bet junsu carries a bucket around to catch his drool...=F

Ri In's daring outfits remind me of the one-shot "The Seduction of Kim Junsu by Zhang Li Yin"..

i could imagine Junsu going like "Who told you to dress like this!?" *covers Ri In's shoulders with a towel*..haha...

Archived