★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

okay i give up...T___T..does anyone have that picture where Ri In was just sitting around during a DBSK rehearsal in China but she didn't perform during the concert!?...'coz i think that's the same rehearsal from the "Zhang Li Yin, Zhang Li Yin" video KyoSa posted.....that picture was posted here but I can't find it...T___T

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest purplesoompi

liljdazngrl06

that's a big fanfic list

:blink:

thanks guys, i'm really happy you like my scenario

aigoo, i can't stop thinking about replacing junsu's

dancing partner with riin....funny, it reminds me an

i love lucy episode....

chocophins, fighting!!!!

edit

YES I SUYINED A PAGE................LOVELY SUYIN SISTERS, I SUYINED A PAGE

ok, here is what i'm going to share....

i know it's shameless advertsing, i'm really sorry

and i'm not use to doing this...but, i started a new

fic called:

HOW I MET HIM ON SOOMPI

Guest plumblossoms

Lynnie- Yes, I'm planning on posting a story soon, I just need to find a beta, request graphics etc. I'm just uber worried it's going to be lame or I'm going to be a procrastinator and not post as much :sweatingbullets: SuYin isn't the main focus...but I guess they're like the 2nd pairing that's in the story *nods* Omo! Thank you so much for making the SuYin reading list :o How long did it take for you to do?

purplesoompi- So cute! It would be so awesome if they were on WGM! I liked how Junsu called Jaejoong and he immediately turned him down and told him to eat what Li Yin made for him lol. I always imagined them in um...Manwon Happiness? It's a pretty good show :)

Kyosa- Thanks so much for that clip! It made my day, I was kind of depressed since I lost my voice :s and then when I saw the video of Junsu acting like a dork calling out Li Yin's name, it made me smile :)

I heard that the SM Town @ Shanghai will be aired? I want to see SuYin moments *nods* Let's hope for some neh?

There's so many SuYin fanfics popping up, it's so exciting to read all of them ^^

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

purplesoompi, your scenarios are always CUTE <3

Katie, OMG, that VID <3333; ah MORE proof of SuYin ;)

SuYin bases, feel free to edit ;)

untitled1rx1.jpg

untitled12qo7.jpg

>...HELLO STALKERS, STILL STEALING OUR IDEAS?

Guest purplesoompi

plumblossoms

manwon happiness? you just gave

me an idea for my fic....haha

i'm glad that you like my scenario

and thanks for reading my fic

starrysky21

thanks, i love that picture of junsu

looking at riin, makes him look

more charismatic

normal_594.jpg

DBSK: Riin-ah, say cheese!!!!

7.jpg

the boys minus junsu: aww, he's blushing

tvxq.jpg

credit: dbsk and jang riin thread

Guest capri-shiqi

KyoSa - OMG! THANKS DARLING!!! I LOVE THE VID. I SHOW IT TO MY FRIEND, AND SHE'S LIKE "Is Junsu having a crush on her or something?" =DDDDDDDDD SuYin has the power. Really. All their different fan accounts from different people linked perfectly. What does that show?? ^^

LYNNIE. - Thanks dearie! For the collation of Fanfic links! you rock! I SAW MY FIC THERE!!! *smooches*

starrysky21 - Nice graphic you're got! =DDDD

Here's my Korean friend's fan account with Junsu on 5th September 2008!!!! she emailed me! ^^

oh my god. i saw junsu in the pizza shop yesterday.

junsu wore the balck suit and black sunglasses. he is really sexy~

there were too many people in there. we meet junsu daddy, mommy, and his twin brother.

but junsu drank juice and leave there soon. but picnicxiah fans and me saw the junsu in front of elevator.

junsu left there soon. 소풍님, insane e and me shaked hands with junsu in short time.

insane e and 소풍 , they are super administrator in picnicxiah.

junsu hands ' feeling was so good^^ oh my god.

he was really sexy. he is not a boy any more. he become a man sexy man..........

i took some pictures in the shop. but i couldn't take junsu photo.

because many other picnicxiah fans and junsu parents.

we don't want to bother junsu even in the parents shop.

picnicxiah fans didn't take pictures junsu photo then including me.

picnicxiah fans really love junsu. and i love junsu too much, too.

so we didn't took pictures and bother junsu then.

Warning: Do NOT take my friend's fan account out of this thread.

She's a very nice Unnie! She's very very very very nice to me! ^^

Pardon her, she's just very excited about Junsu~ hahahah~

This is how much Korean Junsu fans loves him.

She's also the one who emailed me to tell me that the

scandal

is fake.

And told me to trust Junsu, cause they don't believed in it.

^^

LYNNIE.thanks for compiling a list of Suyin Fanfics, there's so many. The love just keeps going. hehe ^^

starrysky21 thanks for the suyin bases.

carmen thanks for sharing your friends junsu account. lucky her.

glad to see fans respecting his space. :] when i take my trip over there,

ill be sure to visit the pizza place hehe ;]

and here's just ONE icon I made yesterday... simple suyin angels.

SY_angels_icon.jpg

okay i give up...T___T..does anyone have that picture where Ri In was just sitting around during a DBSK rehearsal in China but she didn't perform during the concert!?...'coz i think that's the same rehearsal from the "Zhang Li Yin, Zhang Li Yin" video KyoSa posted.....that picture was posted here but I can't find it...T___T

here you go :] actually i think it's a different one(?)

liyindbsk.jpg

but looking at the picture makes me sad.. now im thinking of the smtown concert <_<

KyoSa - OMG! THANKS DARLING!!! I LOVE THE VID. I SHOW IT TO MY FRIEND, AND SHE'S LIKE "Is Junsu having a crush on her or something?" =DDDDDDDDD SuYin has the power. Really. All their different fan accounts from different people linked perfectly. What does that show?? ^^

well.... :rolleyes: ......(different fan accounts x different places) + evidences + Cassies' blessing = SuYin FTW!!!!!

darn it..could this get any better than it already is... :phew:

and that fan account last Sept. 5...a junsu pic was posted here right?!..the one where he has a sony vaio on his hand..

yeah he looked smexy that day..if i got to shake hands with junsu i'd faint... :mellow:

-edit

krystal yeah that's the picture!....thanks!!! *saves*..^^

capri-shigi - :lol: I loved your friend's fan account. I know. All these fan accounts does link everything together! This is the real thing!!!!!!

starrysky21 - Hello my dongsaeng... yes, that is some proof...hehe Look forward for more Suyin moments!

LYNNIE. - :) Thanks for making the list....it is so long...I need to find time to read those.

simplykristal - hah..I know. Junsu and his hype for Liyin that day....haha.. Of course he is not Liyin... :lol:

soulitda :lol: Yes..I cannot breathe...haha..j/k. Glad it made you happy!

~lovelybelle~ - :) You're welcome.

jaejoong_love33 - hehe...glad that cheered you up.

Not sure about Liyin's future plan, but yes, I wouldn't want her to leave the dolphin boy!

kxluv - awww...angel? I want to be Suyin's angel! hehe.. I'm just happy to see you girls happy again.

I searched it from some Chinese site...hehe

liljdazngal06 - yea...I've been looking around and thought that there were no fancam of this, but I came across to it when I least expected it. It's faith that I finally found it.... :lol:

purplesoompi - :D Continue to write more, I'll be waiting for your update.

xmlyx - yeah...Junsu just randomly said Liyin's name. 4 times in 30 seconds? There were some interruptions but he kept on repeating again.....haha..... What has gotten into him? He's just showing too much love!

kyosa : thanks for the video link! u made my day!! thank u so so much!!! *huggies*

LYNNIE. : thanks for the fanfic links.. now i have so many fanfic to read.. thanks to u.. my day will be much brighter.. ^_~

capri-shiqi : thanks for the fan account.. ahh.. she is sooo lucky.. ^_~ okay.. i'll trust in junsu.. btw.. ur new avii is sooo cuttteeee!!!!

the concert is coming!! yay!! now TVXQ and Li Yin might be rehearsing.. and having some LiYin moments there! cant wait for the fancam and the pics.. ^_~

Guest capri-shiqi

kxluv - Yeap, that's SUYIN for you! ^^

KyoSa - Link link! ^^ Yes.... Like what we said on MSN. ^^

ekah_jaejoong - Yea.. concert tomorrow! My goodness.. This is fast~~~ 0.0

Guest kimigasuki

KyoSa:

OMG! THAT VID MADE MY DAY!!!! *bookmarks it*

I started screaming! soo cute!!!

Junsu's too obvious :D

capri-shigi:

SUPRISE?

WHEEE CAN'T WAIT!!

P.S i really just have to say this... I LOVE YOUR DISPLAY PIC ^^

LYNNIE.:

omo! thanks!

that must've took long O.o

purplesoompi:

AWWHHH THAT WAS SO CUTE!

i love the miny story ^^

Concert's Tmmr!... I'm not that interested really... no timeless :tears: >.<;; I'm just looking forward to the Golden SuYin moments ^^

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

LYNNIE.thanks for compiling a list of Suyin Fanfics, there's so many. The love just keeps going. hehe ^^

starrysky21 thanks for the suyin bases.

carmen thanks for sharing your friends junsu account. lucky her.

glad to see fans respecting his space. :] when i take my trip over there,

ill be sure to visit the pizza place hehe ;]

and here's just ONE icon I made yesterday... simple suyin angels.

] SY_angels_icon.jpg[

here you go :] actually i think it's a different one(?)

] liyindbsk.jpg[

but looking at the picture makes me sad.. now im thinking of the smtown concert <_<

love your icon :); I was gonna post the pic until I realized it had text about ChangYin :sweatingbullets:

it's 11pm-ish in China~

I hope SuYin went out =x

Guest miss betty

that video was SOOO CUTE!!!

Junsu is so adorkable!!!

I wonder if he was catching liyin's attention cause i bet she had her earphones on..

but seriously what cute dork!!

capri-shiqi - Yes, couldn't agree more. Seems like everyone is in a very good mood for more Suyin.. :lol:

I won't be able to get the news right away (have to work long hours for the whole week), so remember to fill me with the news later, k? Thanks..."hugs*

ekah_jaejoong - haha..no prob. The concert is today in China....we'll be waiting for some fancams...hehe

kimigasuki - hehe...I screamed with joy when I finally found it... Yes, more Suyin moments...

miss betty - yeah..junsu is such a dork. He's trying to grab Liyin's attention...haha. Yes, Liyin was sitting somewhere on the side of the stage so she might of heard it...or she was too busy listening to music...and prentend that she didn't hear it...haha..

Guest nagellack

:DD

was this already posted :?

subs is in info.

:D

if it was already posted, just wack me or something.

omg thank youu!!^^

that made my day hehe...

zhang li yin....zhang li yin.....:D:D:D

Guest capri-shiqi

:DD

was this already posted :?

subs is in info.

:D

if it was already posted, just wack me or something.

^ Yep! That video is uploaded by one of our SuYin sister, KyoSa! ^^

woahh capri-shiqi ur unnie is soo cool!!!

soo lucky too she get to see junsu =(

i will never get to see him sooo sad >.<

BUT ur last statement put me back in heaven =)

purpleblossom - yepps... u're lucky i started skool for a week n a half now i have a feeling that i'll be sleep deprived soon T0T

Archived