♪彡 The Official Taesu (태수) Thread ★♫

Guest ilubSMTOWN!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest honeybeeshrimp

HAHAH thanks for sharing the FO screencaps XD i love it, they made me giggle. the way they sleep makes their personalities that much cuter and more priceless. also see it makes me think they were on the show together. PSH. i WISH. @___@ taesu on a variety show? impossible. taesu duet? impossible. sigh. i demand it. XD i'll always support this cute couple. hehe.

----

i also really love it when tae looks mature and gives off the sexy vibe too. shows that she can be if she wanted to XD just like junsu. lol

Guest dbsgdec

Thx for all the pics ^^

Other angles of Junsu sleeping! HQ pics. lmao.

143q3d4.jpg

2956280011_1702297c63_o.jpg

credit: tvxqthread@soompi, asianfanatics

CUTE!!! I can totally imagine Taesu sleeping with each other.lol. It'll be messy... eer.. the blankets i mean >//////< hahhahaha.

Guest xxdeadline

chewabletumtum;: Haha yeah. Taeyeon can transform into any image. I loved for GOT look, she looked like BoA in some angles too. XD I love that look, I hope she or just SNSD do another one of these hardcore dances.

Man Junsu and Taeyeon would be kicking each other if they were to have a sleepover. lol

Guest honeybeeshrimp

HAHAH. thanks for sharing. look at him sleep in weird but nonetheless cute poses. HAHA

taeyeon has the same look. XD (i think the junsu one deserves to be posted again)

143q3d4.jpg257m9t2.jpg

credits: taeyeon thread on soompi. :]

Guest enmity016

HAHAHA. WTH. JUNSU SLEEPS THAT WAY???

haha. i can't stop laughing right now.

LaBelle -- you're going to the concert? ahhh. I FAIL. i definitely fail. I WANT TO GO TOO!!TT_TT

Serpy -- haha. scale the Sm Building! lool. i would definitely do that. lol. if the guards ask me what i'm doing there, i'll answer: "i'm Taesu's secret agent. the biggest supporter of them all. here's my id *shows Taesu warrior card*" LOOOOL.

in Bangkok i would pay the hotel. but if i choose Korea and HK, i'm going to live with my relatives. LOOOOL.XD

Guest Serpantine

ROFLLL

if Taesu had a sleepover, i doubt they'd get much sleep (; kekekekeke

Enmity - ROFL. gyah i miss asia T.T not enough asian stuff in canada!

but omgosh you just gave me a really good idea

can jenn or some other taesu warrior make like an ID card? to put in our siggies? wouldnt that be cool? it can have like

favorite dbsk/snsd member, food, color, etc. and have a picture of Taesu and then room to put our usename...

i think more planning would have to go into that idea but i think i'd be cool

we can go scale the smtown building together and....

SMtown employee - O_O WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SCALING THE BUILDING?

All of us: WE'RE TAESU WARRIORS! -grin and shows ID-

+ i'm watching taesu moments from HB (dvd version) THE BUTT SLAP IS THERE. and then when junsu passes yoochun and yunho, they both haev this little secrey smile. hahaha i love our smtown taesu warriors <3

and su looked over at Tae ALOT. like he couldnt stop looking at her! try to restrain yourself duckiebutt xDD

su was standing two soshi members away from tae in the first ending song part (dbsk members were somewhere else. wanted to give them some alone time? but soshi stood in the way xD) , and then in one trot song tae does a heart pose and su kinda steps back adn glances at her

OMG TAE JUST STOLE A GLANCE AT SU!

^

waaah make caps make caps T_T

MWHAHAHAHA OMG so cute XD i totally can see TaeSu kicking each other while sleeping together LOL XD

wah imagine the night b4 they're having such a romantic night but the next morning they kicking each others butt lol XD

berna hahaha come with me then let's go to Thai huhuhuhu i think my friend not coming so there's 1 ticket left

can jenn or some other taesu warrior make like an ID card? to put in our siggies? wouldnt that be cool? it can have like

favorite dbsk member, food, color, etc. and have a picture of Taesu and then room to put our usename...

i think more planning would have to go into that idea but i think i'd be cool

we can go scale the smtown building together and....

A nice idea! Anyone willing to make it? :D

chewabletumtum; Haha, when TaeSu were waken up, they're definitely had the same look lol XD

See they share so much habits rofl

Thx for sharing <3

Guest enmity016

loool. i didn't think about that. WE CAN HAVE IDs! haha.

*nice thinking Berna* haha.

hey guys, can we like have a chat on yahoo messenger so that we could talk about things? loool.

and and can we like make a site where Taesu warriors can spazz about things?

not a forum, but a site bout Taesu. haha.<33

OMG TaeSu Warriors ID??? COOL! lets lets!!! lol XD

Dang i really want to see them in one bed lol XD but maybe...maybe they wont be too "hyper" like that when they're together LOL XD im sure junsu will hug her when sleeping........then doing that Weird pose together ROFL XD

Guest Serpantine

^ hahaha okay i'll make caps but i have to do hmk first otherwise i'll get so caught up in taesu that i'll forget everything O_O

i was typing that up while watching so i was so intent on catching taesu moments that i didnt make caps T.T sorry i will in a bit!

i think we could make a taesu site! ROFL anyone up for it? we could have a chatbox/sbox for our chatroom, meantime i'll see if i can make a chatroom for us =)

HAHAHA OMG TAESU SLEEPING POSES. gyah can they GET any cuter?

Guest supErnova1114

omg, i think the ID card thing is such a great idea! that'd be so cool! :D

hmmm. we should brainstorm for how the ID card would look like, LOL.

chewabletumtum;: wow, LOL, thanks for sharing those funny pics!

TaeSu both have funny sleeping postures XDDD

That's what makes them so cute!

Guest SoShi.Fan

mmm, Taesu sleeeping together...

I don't think we should be imagining that type of stuff...

who knows what they're up to....

^

WMAHAHAHA yeah yeah who knows rofl but ehm just imagining them sleeping together oredi make me being perv @_@

surely they will have the funniest pose ever lol XD

guys mmm i think making it again is a good idea we can spazz here over common thing, and spazz over there over common and private things hohohoho

I agree with the YM thing, and I have one

I think it's better to talk in YM than in sbox, because YM is more private

Do anyone want to talk in YM too? Have a conference? XD

Haha, if TaeSu sleep together when they wake up one of them must be ends up falling from the bed lol XD

Guest enmity016

riribl -- yea yea, i'm online now. and so is LaBelle and xxdeadline.:)

you can add me here: enmity016@yahoo.com

everyone, give us your YM Ids.XD

Archived