[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

so many previews for the big war tonight between Buyeo and Goguryeo,it's just too exciting... just finished watching Episode 19 and 20, and I'm really proud of what Moohyul has dome to help his people in Goguryeo, that he wants to prove that he can do justice as the Prince to everyone who criticizes him...I just felt sad when Yeon was arrested after the Queen has discovered who she really was, but I really felt bad as I feel that Yeon and Dojin has more chemistry than Moohyul and Yeon, I want to find out if MH will know what happened to Yeon in tonight's episode

for 36 episodes of KOTW I hope everything will be covered, I'm not really in favor of Episode extensions as it always tends to appear more boring or not exciting anymore, if they could squeeze in more climax and exciting scenes without getting draggy up to Episode 36, that will be more nicer

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tateboe

First time watching live-TV on KOTW epi 21.

Lots of question?

Selva....please mention where Dojin kept Yeon. She has very little appearance in this episode.

Wow...this is episode of Muhyul's failure.

Waiting for your synopsis.

Guest selvaspeedy

the 1st half today of the streaming was awesome, then came the 2nd half of the episode and the streaming became crappy again -_-

they returned to KGR (when they arrived I think Muhyul asked Maro to check on Yeon and see if she's ok :tears: ) BTW he looks really cute in the moustache and the beard :blush: (I promise I will just say this once :P )... anyway I was surprised to see that Yuri just greeted him simply when he saw him :blink: I mean he was away for 6 months WTH!!!!whatever -_-

but poor Muhyul :tears: mahwang told him that she isn't here anymore :tears: his eyes were teary... my heart was really aching for him :tears: (I mean Muhyul of course not mahwang :P )

and then finally we see yeon w/ Dojin (w/ the moustache )

(but of course the streaming here was aweful )

there's a part where Yuri was looking at Sangga really weirdly...why?? I think I missed something here.

then Yuri held a meeting for everyone (Muhyul and Yuri were already dressed in the war costumes)... and again Yuri in the meeting said something, so everybody looked at Sangga :blink: they mentioned his name many times...

and then Sangga w/ Baeguk and Sangga called Baeguk a fool :huh: then he mentioned Haemyung's and Yuri's name... anyway they argued together... a big argument.... YES YES YES!!!!!

I like the look of Dojin now... w/ his short hair and the bangs covering his eyes he looks really creepy and mysterious... while Muhyul took of the bangs off his eyes, Dojin covered his eyes... I hope you understand what I want to say :P

anyway, Dojin was in his war costumes and went to Buyeo's camp... all of the soldiers were there preparing and he met Sagu and that 4th assassin... while KGR army (led by Yuri and Muhyul :blush: ) were heading toward the battle field... a little chat between the father and the son :blush: and Muhyul showed the necklace he had from Haemyung to Yuri (I just love the both of them)... Muhyul said many things to Yuri and Yuri was listening... he looked really moved... also Maro and Goyo were there and got moved too... and yes Maro changed his hair style (as well as Balso.. he's wearing a bandana now) ... then Yuri said OK and took one of the arrows and put the necklace into it (and then my streaming :crazy:-_- )

so anyway, many preparations and spying going on...

Maro went w/ Balso and tracked some of Buyeo's soldiers who were dragging something big and was covered... I think they convinced the soldiers they are from Buyeo too!!!! ... anyway Maro and Balso led them to a place where Muhyul and the rest of the gang were waiting and they finished them off.

back at the palace, Yeojin is wandering around checking on the soldiers (at least he's making himself useful :P )

then a meeting at KGR camp and the chiefs wanted Yuri to do something...

then a talk between Muhyul and Yuri... I think Yuri wanted to do something but Muhyul was convincing him otherwise...

later they all headed to the battle field... I really love the look of Goyo in that costume and Maro's hairstyle as well :D ...OMG the two armies were facing each other literally... it was Sagu who was leading Buyeo army...

anyway, the little bits of the war today I was able to see (from my streaming <_< ) were really good... and Muhyul's fighting is impressing... everone actually (even Maro)... but KGR was losing :tears: all the soldiers were dying... and Muhyul's expression here were :tears: :tears: (I can't believe they lost :crazy: WTH :crazy: )

at Buyeo camp, there was that man who was sitting next to Daeso during the celebration... he said somthing to Dojin that made him sad (I think it was something about Muhyul) :huh: and then he and Sagu talked together... I also have no idea about what -_-

and again the streaming :crazy: but I was able to see the preview... it's the preview I already posted earlier :P sorry.

here's the link again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73nRmkogxx0

(I will edit the post)

I really felt bad as I feel that Yeon and Dojin has more chemistry than Moohyul and Yeon

about Yeon and Dojin's chemistry it's not SIG's fault... I feel that CJW is more passionate w/ PGH but when she comes to SIG she's maybe startled or maybe shy <_< maybe that's why.

Selva....please mention where Dojin kept Yeon. She has very little appearabce in this episode.

Wow...this is episode of Muhyul's failure.

are you kidding?! you're asking me heheheheh

the streaming was horrible today T__T

Guest tateboe

My favorate Princess Seryu brings her (late husband's) ethnic group leader to help to King Yuri. Thanks.

I think Sangha and Beageuk had a lot of arguments during war preparation and I think they split.

Selva, I think your network connection is weak. I watch from NY and only 3-4 times of small glictchs especially at the end part. Connect to better brandwith and you will be fine.

Guest selvaspeedy

My favorate Princess Seryu brings her (late husband's) ethnic group leader to help to King Yuri. Thanks.

Selva, I think your network connection is weak. I watch from NY and only 3-4 times of small glictchs especially at the end part. Connect to better brandwith and you will be fine.

*sigh* yes I know... I've been thinking about upgrading to a faster connection but have been too lazy to actually do it -_-

so that's why Yuri was happy and proud and hugged her :blush:

Guest selvaspeedy

lol tateboe :D it looks like just you and me who saw the episode :D :D :P

omo I can't believe it until now :crazy: they lost :tears: how :tears:

I feel so sorry for Muhyul right now :tears:

but anyway, this is much more believable than him winning from the 1st battle he makes :D

ok one part I missed.. the part w/ Maro and Balso following Buyeo's soldiers... what really happened there :D

thanks muah :D

-edit-

a gif for our prince when he lost the war :tears:

f_21m_2eddb8b.gif

sr: gall DCinside KOTW gallery

Guest tateboe

lol tateboe :D it looks like just you and me who saw the episode :D :D :P

omo I can't believe it until now :crazy: they lost :tears: how :tears:

I feel so sorry for Muhyul right now :tears:

but anyway, this is much more believable than him winning from the 1st battle he makes :D

ok one part I missed.. the part w/ Maro and Balso following Buyeo's soldiers... what really happened there :D

thanks muah :D

I have little memory which part you asking for? During bettle, they can re-group, but lots of injuries/casualities. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: No prisoner of war!

If it is during war preparation, they merely try to meet with their spy.

In the end, Buyeo camp is strong and cheering up. :crazy: I do not understand, who is the soldier Dojin met at the tent, seems like it is very important.

I hope Muhyul will change war strategy in next war, and he will beat them up! :tongue2:

(thanks kdramafanusa.. for torrent link. This is fast torrent, got 500kb/s download. I get clubbox speed 50-200kb/s, raely 300kb/s)

Guest selvaspeedy

wow thanks Helena that was fast :D

I have little memory which part you asking for? During bettle, they can re-group, but lots of injuries/casualities. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: No prisoner of war!

If it is during war preparation, they merely try to meet with their spy.

there's a part when Maro and Balso appeared to Buyeo's soldiers and they talked w./ them... then they led them to a place where Muhyul shot them w/ the arrows... what happened after that :D

In the end, Buyeo camp is strong and cheering up. :crazy:

I hope Muhyul will change war strategy in next war, and he will beat them up! :tongue2:

gahhhh I'm burning inside too :tears: of course he will make another strategy and win... the man is called GOD OF WARS :D but of course he has to lose few battles before he can be an expert :P

another gif

f_21m_67e23f2.gif

source: gall DCinside KOTW gallery

Guest tateboe

Hee finished download.....watching video. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

download speed is unbeleivable... up to 1000kb/s

will seed torrent for today.

Selva....give me a few minutes...will be back. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

there's a part when Maro and Balso appeared to Buyeo's soldiers and they talked w./ them... then they led them to a place where Muhyul shot them w/ the arrows... what happened after that :D

Actually they put bait to Maro and Balso to ambush a group of Buyeo soldiers, which carry a horse drawn cart with boxes load of warfare. They made it.

Guest selvaspeedy

Hee finished download.....watching video. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

download speed is unbeleivable... up to 1000kb/s

will seed torrent for today.

Selva....give me a few minutes...will be back. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

<_<<_<<_<<_<<_< I'm starting to envy you already <_<:P :P :P

nah have fun watching until I download the episode using MU -_-

Archived