[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

Guest tateboe

nah :Dthe character (Lee Jin) is gonna be Daemosin (Muhyul's) 1st wife... she's a new character and not a replacement for Choi Jung Won and until now we don't know who will take the role of Leejin

sorry for the confusion :D

Is it from Biryu clan? :mellow:

Guess, Muyhul need to strengthen his country to fight Buyeo. :wacko:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate when this maintenance word shows up >_<

Just like selva I just manage to watch eps 20 ^^

I like the scene when Dojin ask Yeon to go back to Buyeo with him but Yeon just say she can't go back to Buyeo ^^ then in a prison when Dojin saw Yeon which being abuse, he reaction was amazing :P he surely can act with emotion :lol: he looks furious and blame it all on Muhyul. I guess from that moment he decide to do anything against Muhyul... totally against Muhyul.

When Muhyul speech in front of the soldiers I felt so proud of him :lol: he surely can move someone heart :wub:

BTW I think Dojin is forcing Yeon to go back to Buyeo. Don't know Muhyul reaction when he came back and find out Yeon is gone?

Oh! regarding the preview of the battle, I think it's going to be showing on eps 25 above.... not next week eps *my guess*

- Mahwang desperately cheers for Muhyul to win.

:D just for the sake of your own life Mahwang :D

this made me laugh...Mahwang doesn't have his own conviction on who he is taking sides with, as long as its beneficial to him...

anyway selva, this KBS streaming site might help you, I tried streaming this site, and its very useful

http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html

mic...what would we do without you, thanks for the summary of Episode 20, I really like what Moohyul has decided to do, and that after 6 months he is now a grown up man, but I'm sad that he and Yeon parted ways thru the circumstances...I really wonder when the Lee Jin character will come in, but KOTW rocks right now and I'm happy with the last ratings that the drama got ^ ^...and will be back after watching Episode 20 ^_^

Guest selvaspeedy

anyway selva, this KBS streaming site might help you, I tried streaming this site, and its very useful

http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html

my dear thanks... but this is the site I already use... during the day, the streaming is awesome... but when the drama starts it keeps buffering all the time :tears:

As I said, SHE WAS AT A LOST EVERYTIME SHE LOOKS AT SIG. TOTALLY MESMERIZED. She acts well in her other scenes but when it comes to facing Muhyul she's blank. About Hye Ap, it's the other way around. It's she who is expressing the emotions. She can be mistaken to be the one who is in love with Muhyul. She seems to like him a lot. But as we know, it can never be. She must be old enough here to become Muhyul's mother.

lol yeah :D well, in this case I don't blame her... SIG has an intense eyes that is full of passions and affections :blush:

and about hye-ap... that would be really interesting to see her in this situation... it's obvious that she indeed likes him, but will this feeling develops into loving :blink:

weeeee that would be hilarious... three women (yeon, leejin and hye-ap) are in love w/ the same man :P

I also have a feeling that she will be from Biryu :crazy:

but I don't think it will be Muhyul's descision... I can't imagine he will decide to marry a woman he doesn't love just to strengthen his country... he's so passionate to think that way :tears:

maybe it will be Yuri's descision :blink:

there's something crossed my mind (and we already talked about it before)... I like the fact that all of the happenings in the drama are related some how and serve the flow of the story in some way... for example, when Muhyul, Dojin and Yeon went to KGR for the assassination of that special envoy... this mission is the reason for what happened to Yeon right now... that the queen recognized her and she was thrown in jail and now Dojin took her to Buyeo (so she got seperated from Muhyul).

some gifs from episode 20:

Daeson and Muhyul

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/3/11/1..._2m_75d7bfa.gif

the fight between Muhyul and Sagu

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/3/11/1...t2m_bc657f0.gif

http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/3/11/1...t3m_8a1013e.gif

when Muhyul grew up

http://img37.picoodle.com/img/img37/3/11/1..._1m_9175fc8.gif

Guest shiningstar153

nah :Dthe character (Lee Jin) is gonna be Daemosin (Muhyul's) 1st wife... she's a new character and not a replacement for Choi Jung Won and until now we don't know who will take the role of Leejin

^^ From what I know of my Korean history, Daemosin's first wife Lee Jin tries to poison Yeon, Daemosin's second wife, and their son..

Hope that helped. ^^

Oh well, hi people, how's this drama doing right now? I have stopped for a couple of episodes, just didn't watch kdrama much lately, I guess I got bored of kdrama, they don't fascinate me as much now, but I still want to continue watching this, just hope it's turning out well in term of the story. For those who are still watching, any opinion about how the drama doing now?

^ I hope you'll continue watching this drama, the story is getting a lot better than the first few episodes, after Moohyul discovers he is King Yuri's son that was born with a curse and how he is determined to defy that curse, I don't know if I convinced you but from all the posts here, I hope you will be lured to watch this drama again

^ I hope you'll continue watching this drama, the story is getting a lot better than the first few episodes, after Moohyul discovers he is King Yuri's son that was born with a curse and how he is determined to defy that curse, I don't know if I convinced you but from all the posts here, I hope you will be lured to watch this drama again

Yup! agree with you koalabear ^^

winterlove I'm sure you're gonna love this ^^ please continue and you'll see for your self :P

Thank you dramaok for the summary ^^ getting interesting how he grows much in just 6 month :P just consider he didn't have a time to shave in border camp :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: ya right korean_aein.... but then also, that goes to show that in six months, Muhyul tried to be an all grown up leader.... he's so cute!!!!!!

I've just finished watching ep 18 last night. I'll deal with ep 19 and 20 this weekend... or better yet maybe later this evening. :) I just love the scene when Muhyul was officially announced as the prince in front of royal family and officials. It was so touching especially with the sound effects.

Me too, i love that scene.... i felt so proud for Muhyul....

Episode 19:

1226710468149297_file.JPG

Maro and Muhyul - the scene between these two really touched me... i think Muhyul was vindicated here for those who have doubts about his feelings for his bestfriend Maro...

Baeguk - i hate him!!! Muhyul was so great when he faced him and Sangga... eye to eye with conviction... and King Yuri looked so proud...

Hye-ap - this time i think Hye-ap was wrong in hiding Yeon's identity from the King.... if she only obeys Muhyul's wish, then maybe the King would understand and could have given Yeon enough protection...

1226711086410590_file.JPG

Muhyul, Seryu, and Yeojin - i wanted to cry during their scene together... the music was awesome!!! Royal children grew up with a good heart!!!

Yeon - okay i know a lot of you here aren't content with Yeon's expression towards Muhyul... and honestly, i, too, felt the same before... but their scene on the river, oh sorry but i love it.... i can already feel that they are indeed lovers!!!

King Daeso - he felt humiliated when Muhyul stood head up in front of him... before, Jumong, then Yuri, and now Muhyul... he should have killed himself to stop that humiliation!!!

This episode has a lot of heart warming scenes....

Take care everyone! I'll be back for epi 20!!!

Ep 19.

I love how MH gives importance to his friendship with MR even after he officially became the prince. He assures his friends that he's still the MH that they know.

The royal children are so good. Luky Yuri to have such kind children. There won't be any complications in this side of the story.

Keeping Yeon's identity will give more complications in the story later on. More problems.

Will watch ep 20 later. :)

Guest bluemoon1st

Thanks for the reply :D

Who's Dojin's father?

Is he by any chance in Jumong? I'm going to watch it soon, so yeah. lol

There's no scene about Dojin's father, it was just simply describe by word.

Yeon - okay i know a lot of you here aren't content with Yeon's expression towards Muhyul... and honestly, i, too, felt the same before... but their scene on the river, oh sorry but i love it.... i can already feel that they are indeed lovers!!!

Agree with you karosa ^^ I also felt her emotion in this scene :wub: specially when Muhyul said that from now on he will show Yeon his expression/feeling toward her :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest meyyale

Who's Dojin's father?

Is he by any chance in Jumong? I'm going to watch it soon, so yeah. lol

I'm not sure but I guess that's impossible..If I'm not wrong,Jumong has one child from Lady Yesoya N he's Yuri.

Thanks everyone in these thread especially selva N dramaok!!!

Take care..

AJA OPPA!!!

Guest tateboe

I also have a feeling that she will be from Biryu :crazy:

but I don't think it will be Muhyul's descision... I can't imagine he will decide to marry a woman he doesn't love just to strengthen his country... he's so passionate to think that way :tears:

maybe it will be Yuri's descision :blink:

If it is true in coming episodes......

Muhyul will fulfill his promise to the Council in his prince accptance, that he will use "his body" for Gorgoyeo. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Hmmmm the way he use his body is not with fighting but by.....arrr you know it. Huh ...not bad

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Guest dramaok

^ hee such sacrifice is what the world asks of our heros.

for me instead of the beard look (which does look like yeonmoon, but a tad bit younger and less sorrowful)..

i think my favorite look of SIG this week is when he closed his eyes and fought Sagu. w/ his bangs touching his eyelids. SO HOT> *sweating*

oh good koala is catching up. yeah. :rolleyes:

thx for the gifs selva. your work is getting better. still so small. HAHA just kiddin i'll give you a break but not much since you're now claiming him as your hubby. :blink:

good recaps everyone. i enjoy reading your comments. it's good to have a small group of ppl follow the drama. we're all addicts.

it's good the ratings are climbing albeit ever so slow. still on thursday of this week, KOTW was the #1 drama in its timeslot so yeah!

hope it will break the 20% mark before new years.. they are working so hard on the series. hope it's a success all around.

so i can't wait til they cast the lee ji character too. i'm kinda tired of yeon. she needs a romantic rival to bring out her inner diva.

like to see her more desperate for the prince's affection. heehee :ph34r:

oh ya mahwang is officially my favorite bald ajussi. he's so adorable.

Guest philmein

Well the reason I ask was because Dojin's father was mentioned several times in KOTW, and he was known as a betrayer to Buyeo and Daesoo, himself. So, I thought maybe his father betrayed Daesoo somewhere within Jumong.

Guest ardentfrias

I like the scene when Dojin ask Yeon to go back to Buyeo with him but Yeon just say she can't go back to Buyeo ^^ then in a prison when Dojin saw Yeon which being abuse, he reaction was amazing :P he surely can act with emotion :lol: he looks furious and blame it all on Muhyul. I guess from that moment he decide to do anything against Muhyul... totally against Muhyul.

That's my observation, too. Am I seeing another Yeum jang in Dojin? His situation here is almost the same with Yeum Jang's in EOTS. Loving a woman who loves another man. They are so near and yet so far. And the rival is someone close to him. I wonder if he could get my sympathy also. Yeum jang's counterpart in EOTS is Jang Bogo and he's no match to SIG's acting that's why SIG overshadowed him in this drama. In KOTW, Dojin's acting is good but he's up against SIG. We'll find it later in the forthcoming episodes. This drama excites me more that I thought. Dojin is a good match against our SIG. Almost have the same facial features with SIG. But let's see who will shine in the end. My wild guess of course is SIG. He has proven it many times. In the Lobbyist, Han Ja Seuk acts very well but he didn't surpass SIG's acting. About Yeon, she is improving and I hope she continue. Maybe she read our comments (lol). If so, she should kiss Muhyul to please Selva. (Joke)

About this beard thing, I think it is possible for a man who is naturally hairy to grow his beard in six months if he don't shave it. Having long beard does not mean he grows old is six months. It's just maybe Muhyul wants to look more matured if he want to be a leader and respected by older men. Having a beard adds a look of authority to him. Regarding the others who do not have beard, maybe they regularly shave them.

Archived