[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

Guest ardentfrias

WELCOME, FANTOOSA, to the site. You can post your own comments and reviews here of KOTW freely.

I miss some of our SIGERS. I miss CAMELLA.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest selvaspeedy

thnx for the wonderful preview. I can't wait to watch the coming episodes. Want to see him how he looks in that high collared suit. Really you're liking Yeon now? so there's no need for her to kiss Muhyul, lol.

:P :P :P

MAN the outfit indeed looks awesome... he looks so good in blue :blush:

I really REALLY love his outfit... and SIG today looked totally different... STUNNING :blush:

I kept punching and slapping myself every time I saw him on screen :wacko: :blush: you'll know what I mean when you watch :D

about the kiss :crazy: I said I'm STARTING to like her... but still waiting to love her... and I'm still crossing my fingers for a kiss :P

episode 20 preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR2TAD8JqgQ

Guest ardentfrias

Muhyul told hye-ap that he's bringing Yeon to the palace and hye-ap was surprised when she knew she's from Buyeo (BTW SIG looks absolutely charming in the new crown prince's outfit... the high collar suits him very well :wub: )

Muhyul and Yoejin both had a conversation w/ Yuri (the three look really compatible together)... I think he was telling them that he have to go to Buyeo. Yeojin was about to talk but then Muhyul told Yuri that he (I think) shall go instead of him (I love the blue collar :P )

I love Muhyul and yeon's scenes together :wub: :wub: I think I'm starting to like Yeon more and more (mostly because of Muhyul )

maybe she was afraid that he's going to Buyeo.

gotta go :D

TNX FOR THE BRIEF SUMMARY. Can't wait for the coming episodes. I like to see him in that high collared outfit.

So, you really like Yeon now even without that kiss? okey i think i will love her also if she kissed Muhyul. But if Muhyul kissed her, that's another story.

Hey thanks a bunch Selvaspeedy! Do you by any chance speak or understand Korean?.. I was just curious... cus if not than that would make you even more amazing for putting together a summary like that..ahaha.. but actually if anyone can translate ep 20's preview..why are they yelling at Yoen?!?...the ending was nice too Daeso meets the reincarnation of Jumong..:D...so Im guessing Muhyul doesn't get his necklace back from his Seryu yet & Dojin's real identity is still not revealed by Muhyul?.. well I guess all I can do now is wait for vikkii to watch the Eps...

Guest Dangermousie

Ooooh, thanks for the recaps! Sounds great (as always). Can't wait to watch!

I think I might be the only one who really really loves Yeon? She is my favorite from all the female characters...so ladylike but knows about poisions too :D I like Seryu a lot, too, but I don't think I ever warmed to HaeAp, probably because she used to try to keep Muhyul in a cave and used to beat him. I am sort of single-minded when it comes to Muhyul :)

Guest selvaspeedy

Hey thanks a bunch Selvaspeedy! Do you by any chance speak or understand Korean?.. I was just curious... cus if not than that would make you even more amazing for putting together a summary like that..ahaha.. but actually if anyone can translate ep 20's preview..why are they yelling at Yoen?!?...the ending was nice too Daeso meets the reincarnation of Jumong..:D...so Im guessing Muhyul doesn't get his necklace back from his Seryu yet & Dojin's real identity is still not revealed by Muhyul?.. well I guess all I can do now is wait for vikkii to watch the Eps...

weee I don't speak korean... maybe because I saw many Kdramas that I'm starting to pick up some words when they are speaking :D

omo and this isn't even a decent summary :P most of it is guessing and I keep flirting w/ my hubby :blush:... I'm waiting for our remarkable Mic :wub:

and regarding the preview, I think the queen recognized Yeon :rolleyes:

I think I might be the only one who really really loves Yeon? She is my favorite from all the female characters...so ladylike but knows about poisions too :D I like Seryu a lot, too, but I don't think I ever warmed to HaeAp, probably because she used to try to keep Muhyul in a cave and used to beat him. I am sort of single-minded when it comes to Muhyul :)

I also can't forgive Hye-ap for what she did to Muhyul before :P but she's also ok to me these days... I stopped hating her :D

sorry I'm taking so long for the caps -_-

thanks cute girl for the link... you're always fast :D

Guest shiningstar153

Selvaspeedy, the way you pick up Korean is amazing.........

I'm Korean, but I never knew how to speak the language (although I could understand it when spoken to) until a few years ago, when I started watching Korean dramas at the desperation of a father who feared that his daughter would completely forget her Korean identity. Now, he's worried that I might lose my American identity. ^^;; Talk about identity confusion.

Keep up the good work~

Thanks selva so so so much!!!I'm also waiting dramaok's summary...

Our oppa is like a naughty boy :rolleyes:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1639/banamaking32jean001wp1.gif

this is cute.. they looks close each other..

i love this couple.. Muhyul-Yuri.. they did great job here..they have made this drama become more interest to see..hehe

thanx for sharing these gifts meyyale..

salva.. thanx for the summary..

and also for the screencaps..

Guest tateboe

Episode 19

a few comments from non-Korean speaker :sweatingbullets:

Episode 19 as a little slow at beginning.

Muhyul is going up to next level...Prince. He is trying to establish his new relation with old friends.

First, Yeon..his heart-ache. Yeon was confused at first.

Then Hye ap, the King, Maro, Mahwang all he met and talk.

He also met with Sangha to convey King's message. Even he is new comer, he is bold and decisively speaking. That makes Myengjin and Baegeuk seems impressed, but Sangha loughed hysterical and lay out his idea.

he also read a lot of documents and make it progress.

Hye ap met with Mahwang and asked something. Finally she can bring Yeon to palace. Yeon's sanitorium is moved to Place and she is with new dresses and with Royal physicians. The king come by one day and asked Yeon questions, Hey Sp answered for her.

Dojin is the most to suffer. He went to see Yeon to old sanitorium but found the place was deserted. But he met with Mahwang's assistant (he is in new bright dress) and knew Yeon whereabout.

Later he met with the assasin and was told that King Daeso want to see him. On the way to Buyeo, Baegeuk is with him as a secret trip. Baegeul was left alone, when Dojin went to see the king, he is preparing poison bottle, in case his plan went wrong, he has to go suicide.

But Dojin come back with Sagu together with King Daeso's invitation. He discuss with king and bget back to KGR.

Here in KGR, Muhyul was practicing, Prince Yeojin arrived, Princes Seryu arrived and 3 sibling are very happy.

As planned Emmisary from King Deaso, headed by Sago. Yeon near miss with him and she was scared. Guests are welcome by a group head by Prince Yeojin and Muhyul was behind.

Later there was a lot of argument between queen and her brother. Finlly, it happened that Ther will be an emissary to King Daeso headed by Prince Muhyul. Hye Ap, Maro and all his team came together. As expected Muhyul face with Daeso's anger and Sago? put the sword to Muhyul neck...end of 19.

----------------------------------------

Preview epi 20 from end part of epi 19

Yeon and Muhyul secence.

Doejin can speak Yeon one by one.

Queen seems to recognise Yeon, she is acusing her. Later Her brother poined finger to Yeon and shout. Yeon was arrested by a group of soldier. Hye Ap shout!

Muhyul is drinking, tossing with King Daeso.

Also some movements of soldiers...looks loke prepare for war!

omo! hello chinggu zetta!

i see you're also here! haha!

ooh! nothing to post about KOTW episodes today, i didn't watch EPISODE 9 today.. maybe next week? haha!

Guest selvaspeedy

omo I love this blue outfit :wub:SIG looked awesome today in episode 19 e19371.gif

f_1933m_1385760.jpg

f_19251m_49df5d4.jpg

f_19251m_731b8c1.jpg

f_19167m_0ca0df8.jpg

f_19264m_fac01f4.jpg

f_19131m_2335140.jpg

source: gall DCinside KOTW gallery

I think I'm going crazy over this outfit :blush:

good night everybody... gotta have my beauty sleep :P

Archived