[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

Ok, I've seen eps 18 and seen with my own eyes on Dojin reaction when he saw Muhyul hugging Yeon ^^ I really love that scene :wub:

I really love this week eps ^^ can't wait to see the next eps ^^

BTW I became more and more hating Baegeuk from then moment he has smirk eyes on Haemyeong death till now when he saw Muhyul appear as a Prince. Can't wait to see him death :P while with Dojin, I still have no problem with his reaction at this moment but we'll see later on ^^

Well I have to go sleep now ^^

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rainy75

ep 17 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/maqpo7

take note that ep 18 and the next 2 weeks' c-subbed eps will be delayed. Translators is going to have exams soon and will hav to prepare for it.

thanks !! hmm.. now tht c subs epi18 is gonna be delayed...

was wondering if anyone cld let me know where to get the LQ raws for ep18? thanks!

Clubbox is fine!

Guest selvaspeedy

thanks !! hmm.. now tht c subs epi18 is gonna be delayed...

was wondering if anyone cld let me know where to get the LQ raws for ep18? thanks!

Clubbox is fine!

I'm sorry... I don't know where :sweatingbullets: I hope someone can help you :D

f_VSm_55cd05d.jpg

sr: gall DCinside KOTW gallery

ok, finally I learned how to make gifs ^^ I've been struggling w/ it for quite a long time, but YAY finally :D

I took lot of gifs from the last two episodes :blush:

(BTW, "he" and "him" refers to Muhyul :P )

from episode 17:

when he read the scroll :tears:

http://img03.picoodle.com/img/img03/3/11/7..._1m_379f37c.gif

crying after he heard yuri :tears:

http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/3/11/7..._2m_0e40fa7.gif

crying over haemyung e19363.gif

http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/3/11/7..._3m_5ee772d.gif

when he was looking at yuri e19363.gif

http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/3/11/7..._4m_1e87827.gif

when he was trying to erase the drawings of the wall :tears:

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/3/11/7..._5m_1261397.gif

when he went to see yeon :tears:

http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/3/11/7..._6m_20f9306.gif

from episode 18:

when he hugged yeon :blush:

http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/3/11/7..._2m_7690a74.gif

he and yuri :tears:

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/3/11/7..._1m_f11a37b.gif

when he entered the meeting w/ the prince outfit :blush:

http://img03.picoodle.com/img/img03/3/11/7..._3m_37d8774.gif

when he was looking at dojin at the end of the meeting :phew:

http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/3/11/7..._4m_2f9b221.gif

when the obnoxious trio (dojin, woboo and anseong :P ) were looking at him walking proudly

http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/3/11/7..._5m_e72e35b.gif

the last scene :blush:

http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/3/11/7..._6m_df71129.gif

meyyale... you started to hate Dojin already :D

I think the pic is cute... SIG, PGH and CJW are like children during the shooting... I've seen many videos for the three of them, scaring each other, splashing water at each other and NGing all the time :lol:

PGH actually is a true joker during the shooting... he and PSW (Goyo)... I still remember their scene from the special... when they were fooling around w/ a lizard they found in the desert, and PSW got scared :P

KOTW absolutely has an amazing cast... even the bad characters here are actually funny and nice people in real life... I saw some photos for HJH (Daeso)... he was smiling and adjusting his belt on his stomach :lol: and also JSM (Woboo)... I posted a pic for him sleeping next to JJY (Yuri) on a chair... they both looked like babies :P

so sad that vikki is going through some troubles lately... many people didn't watch the last two episodes yet :(

hopefully they correct the errors there fast :)

Guest Hitokiri-Battoussai

So is this actually do to technical difficultys on behalf of the viikii site that the subtitles have not been uploaded yet? Or are you sure its not just the subtitlers taking a little longer then usual? the last 16 episodes release speed was absolutely heroic and unmatched those guys over their were doing a wicked job.. .. . . . . . noticed alot of ungrateful people rushin them to hurry up and subtitle the drama which i thought was very rude and inconsiderate considering the monsterous undertaking it is for them to translate both episodes released wednesday and thursday by friday.So the problem is on the viikii websites part and not the translation speed /real life issues? :crazy:

Guest selvaspeedy

So is this actually do to technical difficultys on behalf of the viikii site that the subtitles have not been uploaded yet? Or are you sure its not just the subtitlers taking a little longer then usual? the last 16 episodes release speed was absolutely heroic and unmatched those guys over their were doing a wicked job.. .. . . . . . noticed alot of ungrateful people rushin them to hurry up and subtitle the drama which i thought was very rude and inconsiderate considering the monsterous undertaking it is for them to translate both episodes released wednesday and thursday by friday.So the problem is on the viikii websites part and not the translation speed /real life issues? :crazy:

heheheh yes... mgm announced that her/his videos were deleted... so she/he will upload them again :wacko:

poor mgm :tears:

and yes those people just made me <_<

I know we all are dying to watch it, but they should give it sometime and wait... hopefully every thing will be solved soon :D

selva nice gif i like this one the best.. but it's small..

http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/3/11/7..._4m_2f9b221.gif

still so poignant. dojin vs. muhyul. round 1. muhyul wins!

my 1st try to make gifs... still trying to make it bigger w/ smaller size -_-

(oppa has a killer look... no one can beat him :phew: )

I like your siggy :P :P

Guest dramaok

hi thanks so much dramaok i hope u to succeed in ur exams and i hope that i speak and understand korean like u to help u in translation take care to ur self our savior.......... (tell me how can u master korean like this tell me how!!! ) see u next week..........................

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

thx. if u really want to learn korean well i think u really have to live in korea.

or maybe k-town in L.A. for a while, but i reconmend going to korea. ^^

Guest minhtrangnguyen

I also like this drama . It is so interesting . So I design some artworks for KOTW .

Everyone can give me your ideas about my artworks. Thanks.

I hope everyone can enjoy this drama. And rating can over 20% soon.

LAND5-1.jpg

82ac59a74c967e87d0435824-1.jpg

309dced929279afc39012ffb-1.jpg

9d4eb7108df7566bcb80c4d3-1.jpg

878c4a01c9cfef151d95839-1.jpg

land6pg.jpg

wind2.jpg

e3d1515191c8fd0a377abecb-2.jpg

Guest selvaspeedy

I also like this drama . It is so interesting . So I design some artworks for KOTW .

Everyone can give me your ideas about my artworks. Thanks.

HI... I love your artworks... I'll make the 1st one a wallpaper to my pc :blush: :blush:

thanks for sharing them.

finally Moohyul in a prince dress...I'm off to watching the last 2 episodes but looking at the screencaps makes me anticipate for it more...thanks Selva for the caps, I really admire you for your dedication to this drama...after limiting myself from the thread and doing a KOTW marathon for a week, I can finally say that this drama is awesome...

Guest selvaspeedy

finally Moohyul in a prince dress...I'm off to watching the last 2 episodes but looking at the screencaps makes me anticipate for it more...thanks Selva for the caps, I really admire you for your dedication to this drama...after limiting myself from the thread and doing a KOTW marathon for a week, I can finally say that this drama is awesome...

koalabear is back ^_^

yes, KOTW is awesome :P

and you're welcome my dear, it's my duty toward oppa SIG :blush:

Mic... a bigger version for the gif you liked :P

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/3/11/7..._1m_7cc4775.gif

for you guys who didn't watch episode 17 and 18 yet (vikki is still encountering troubles T__T" )... I uploaded some scenes from both of them :D (the most important ones IMO)

when Muhyul knew about his identity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joEn9Ffrdtw

when Muhyul was trying to erase the drawings of the wall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb7PEy9A-rk

when Yuri announced Muhyul as the prince :blush:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhoX62HKZAE

Guest Dangermousie

I was thinking about the curse: in ep 17 King Yuri (in the tomb) was reluctant to reinstate Muhyul because of the whole 'kill parents, siblings, children' thing. And then he says Haemyeong died to save Muhyul. But isn't it a stretch? Haemyeong died to save Yuri and the Kingdom and his death was only tangentially related to Muhyul (because Muhyul found out the information which made Haemyeong make that attack on Daeso etc etc). Just like his mother's death in childbirth is hardly Muhyul's fault. Not only was it common back then, but I bet she would have had better chances of survival if she didn't have to be jolted in a carriage all over the woods while giving birth, in order to hide from people who wanted to kill the royal family.

I mean, short of King Yuri dying of cancer or something, I am sure there will be a way to blame Muhyul for it too, but that's kinda ridiculous. It's like blaming a wife for the death of a husband who got killed in a mugging on the way home, because she was the one who liked the house they bought and if they bought it elsewhere, he wouldn't have been walking down the street he did and got mugged. I am all for personal responsibility but...

Basically, everyone is hating Daeso, or Biryubu people or Dojin, but the one I am really mad at is the crazy Priestess in the beginning! She was clearly insane! Not to mention, if they brought him up as a Prince, Haemyeong wouldn't have died the way he did because Muhyul wouldn't have been in the situation he was, so Haemyeong death is also her fault. At least according to her logic.

GRRR :)

Guest selvaspeedy

I was thinking about the curse: in ep 17 King Yuri (in the tomb) was reluctant to reinstate Muhyul because of the whole 'kill parents, siblings, children' thing. And then he says Haemyeong died to save Muhyul. But isn't it a stretch? Haemyeong died to save Yuri and the Kingdom and his death was only tangentially related to Muhyul (because Muhyul found out the information which made Haemyeong make that attack on Daeso etc etc). Just like his mother's death in childbirth is hardly Muhyul's fault. Not only was it common back then, but I bet she would have had better chances of survival if she didn't have to be jolted in a carriage all over the woods while giving birth, in order to hide from people who wanted to kill the royal family.

I mean, short of King Yuri dying of cancer or something, I am sure there will be a way to blame Muhyul for it too, but that's kinda ridiculous. It's like blaming a wife for the death of a husband who got killed in a mugging on the way home, because she was the one who liked the house they bought and if they bought it elsewhere, he wouldn't have been walking down the street he did and got mugged. I am all for personal responsibility but...

it's a human nature to put the blame on anybody else, and in this case it's Muhyul who will be the one to blame because of the prophecy and all.

I agree w/ you. Muhyul's mother didn't die because of him (he was still an infant back then LOL)... she's in fact was fine after giving him birth.

also Haemyung's death, it's true that Muhyul was the one who got the information about Daeso (just because it happened that he was in prison w/ that guy who gave him the map)... but seriously, if one of Haemyung's men (let's say Goyo) was in Muhyul's place, he would get the map and they will consider him partially responsible for what happened to Haemyung.

Muhyul has nothing to do w/ all these happenings, it's just his bad luck that he's considered to be responsible for that.

So, I'm really excited to know how will the writers deal w/ this issue. Now the oracle's prophecy is crossing everyone's mind, so anything bad happens they will blame the ominous Muhyul. It also leaves us to our thinking: is Muhyul really ominous?! If he wasn't born w/ this sort of curse, would his mother and sibling be alive till now?!

anyway, I don't believe in such a thing as ominous or jinx person :rolleyes:

but there's a part in episode 17 (one of the guys here asked about it)... when Muhuyul was erasing the drawings of the wall and then he got bloody hands... the wall indeed looked like it was oozing blood :crazy:

is it an indicator that Muhyul is indeed ominous, or the blood oozing from the wall means that Muhyul will overcome this ominous fate?!!?! :blink::blink:

Basically, everyone is hating Daeso, or Biryubu people or Dojin, but the one I am really mad at is the crazy Priestess in the beginning! She was clearly insane! Not to mention, if they brought him up as a Prince, Haemyeong wouldn't have died the way he did because Muhyul wouldn't have been in the situation he was, so Haemyeong death is also her fault. At least according to her logic.

hehehe... I think you're the 1st one to blame the priestess for all the bad happenings in the drama :P

If we think about it, she's indeed responsible. If it wasn't for her prophecy, Yuri wouldn't have to be in the dilemma of killing his son then sending him to be raised as a commoner and not as a prince. But of course, no one would blame her, because back then priestess's opinions were so respected, and I think they were considered an important part in the society (or this is what I understood according to the few saeguks I've seen :rolleyes: ).

but yeah, she's insane :P

you actually reminded me of something, when she told Yuri to kill Muhyul and he couldn't, she killed herself!!!!! what was the reason for that :crazy:

was she disappointed that Yuri didn't follow her commands, or she didn't want to live in the same world w/ the ominous baby :P:blink:

BTW... does anybody know how did daemosin die in real history?!

I know about his son, but I have no clue about him.

I can't wait to see Daeso's face when hears Muhyul is yuri's son. I bet he is going nuts. defeat from jumong, Yuri and now Muhyul (Daemusin). all of them where in Buyeo palace under his nose but he lost them. yehhhhhhhhhhoooo aja aja Prince Muhyul :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest dramaok

GRRR :)

ya i think back then shamans were powerful because ppl feared all the various nature gods and ghosts, and they looked to shamans as their guide for living good life that satisfied the gods... so the crazy oracle would be seen as messenger of god... therefore her words sacred and 'true'... but the whole curse thing is fictional.. adding to the drama. it's believable because during yuri and daemusin (muhyul)'s time, so many of the royal family died. especially during muhyul's lifetime. his mom (childbirth), his 3 brothers (battle, suicide, drowning), mother (unknown cause) and also both of his sons (1st is hodong over suicide, 2nd one was murdered when he was king age 23 at death). but in the comic version, they played it up as the gods at war (the black serpent turtle, vermilion bird, white tiger, and azure dragon) and killing their beholders through it. <-- this is more of the fantasy version i was hoping for, kinda like the drama 'the legend'.. it's so interesting to see god vs. human in torn times. but alas it's ok muhyul is so fine.

BTW... does anybody know how did daemosin die in real history?!

I know about his son, but I have no clue about him.

daemusin died at age 41, presummably after enduring and winning the most battles over his contemporaries. he was dubbed 'god of battles'...

after his death his younger brother took the throne for 4 years, while daemusin's surviving son too young.

I can't wait to see Daeso's face when hears Muhyul is yuri's son. I bet he is going nuts. defeat from jumong, Yuri and now Muhyul (Daemusin). all of them where in Buyeo palace under his nose but he lost them. yehhhhhhhhhhoooo aja aja Prince Muhyul :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol. ya daeso the big loser. but he lived the longest he died in his 80s. when jumong, yuri and daemusin (muhyul) all died around 40.

i guess the crazy old man lived long because he never really won battles and just sat in his hot tub grinding his teeth.

Archived