[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

Guest erica1064

Erica, I don't agree with you hear sweety, I think I am going to watch this drama more than one time, first of all I watched it over Viiki only, so I need to watch it on T.V., I have to buy the DVD ASAP, I know for sure , I would miss it and watch again later like what happened with EOTS and Jumong.. Love anything with SIG in and enjoy watching his performance. I am sure that I am going to miss him, but he needs to rest and also take his time to pick another great project to work with.. love him and wish him the best.

LOL - no problem JIJI - we've all got different tastes and perspectives! :D I'm glad some loved the series!

And we agree on enjoying watching SIG and his performance and his feet. Oh, haaa - you didn't say feet, did you? And yes, SIG needs a break, the whole cast does - working in that cold climate and so hard for all those months.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JIJI527

LOL - no problem JIJI - we've all got different tastes and perspectives! :D I'm glad some loved the series!

And we agree on enjoying watching SIG and his performance and his feet. Oh, haaa - you didn't say feet, did you? And yes, SIG needs a break, the whole cast does - working in that cold climate and so hard for all those months.

I love the way you talk about his feet (you are bad Erica) hahaha...

Guest dramaok

Ep. 36 (final) :

e36080115hdtvxvidentalags4.jpge36080115hdtvxvidentalayx5.jpg

Muhyul's group seizes Dae-Ahn fort, and Dojin who is on his way to Jorong mountain hears of this and heads toward Buyeo palace where Muhyul's group will attack next. Baegeuk returns to Buyeo palace and tells Daeso they got tricked by Muhyul who never intended to withdraw, and in Goguryeo camp Goeyu wants to attack Buyeo palace right away but Muhyul regroups to strategize since Buyeo palace is known to be unconquestable. King Daeso is furious at the turn of events and Dojin who returns and kneels before him insists it is not over yet and vows to stop Muhyul.

e36080115hdtvxvidentalath5.jpge36080115hdtvxvidentalayv7.jpg

e36080115hdtvxvidentalamd8.jpge36080115hdtvxvidentalavb1.jpg

But next day Baegeuk tells Dojin the Goguryeo army is already in Balsn plains and Dojin calls a meeting w/ his commanders and when one of the commander suggests they should surrender Dojin gets wrathful and slashes the commander to death, and Dojin orders all the gates to be shut. Then when Goguryeo's first attack is launched, headed by Goeyu and Chubalso, the army meets great defeat as they fail to penetrate the fort gates when Dojin and his men guard closely, throwing fireballs at the Goguryeo army who try to break open the gates.

When Mahwang brings Seryu to the Goguryeo camp Goeyu is flustered as he worries about her safety but Seryu smiles as she states she is fine. Then when Mahwang learns from Chubalso the difficulty they are facing w/ the Buyeo gates, Mahwang says there's a secret path that not even the Buyeo soldiers know about but was used by the merchants to smuggle things into the fortress, and Mahwang tells Muhyul where the path is. Next, Muhyul takes a small detached force and goes to the path with Mahwang, while the Hwanna chief leads the rest of the Goguryeo army to face Buyeo gate.

e36080115hdtvxvidentalacf6.jpge36080115hdtvxvidentalaxx6.jpge36080115hdtvxvidentalanp1.jpg

Hwanna chief and Dojin's armies face off by shooting arrows at each other's armies, while Muhyul and his group sneak into the fortress through the merchant's path and as soon as they enter Muhyul orders Balso to go find Yeon and protect her, and Maengwang spots the Goguryeo group inside the gate, and rushes to alert Dojin and King Daeso about this.

Soon the Goguryeo armies from w/in the fort and outside the fort topple the fort and seized control and Muhyul finds Baegeuk who is hiding and Muhyul tells Baegeuk the only thing left for him is death, as Goeyu comes and slashes Baegeuk to death. Then they arrive before Daeso's throne where King Daeso still sits awaiting his death, and Daeso raises a glass to Muhyul to congratulate his victory and Muhyul says Daeso's kingship is pitiful as there are no commanders or soldiers left by his side and Daeso replies even if Muhyul doesn't remind him he already knows how wretched his life has been and Daeso says Jumong and Yuri were tough but Muhyul is the toughest among them, and Daeso asks Muhyul to kill him with the sacred sword of Jumong, and to build a nation that will last over 1000 years and Muhyul says he will and when Daeso closes his eyes, Muhyul tells him to go in peace as he signals for Goeyu to slash Daeso to death. Afterwards, Muhyul orders for Daeso to be buried properly according to the death of a king. Hye-Ap comes up to Muhyul and says they've successfully seized Buyeo and Muhyul asks where Dojin is but is told both Dojin and Yeon are missing.

e36080115hdtvxvidentalasb6.jpge36080115hdtvxvidentalavu2.jpg

Dojin who got stabbed by Goeyu during the confrontion bleeds heavily and Yeon treats his wound overnight and next day, Muhyul is told Maeggwang has been spotted in Bukmoon and Dojin and Yeon must be there as well and a group of soldiers are dispatched to find them but to no avail. By their hideout, Maenggwang gets drunk and takes his frustration out at Yeon, telling her it's her fault that Buyeo and Dojin are ruined, and Maeggwang says he will kill her to ease some of his frustration and slashes Yeon and when he is about to slash her again, Dojin comes and kills Maeggwang first, and afterwards Dojin is frightened to find Yeon passed out from bleeding. Meanwhile, Muhyul returns to Goguryeo and everyone in Goguryeo rejoices. Muhyul tells his subjects he will share the joy w/ his whole nation and orders for the goods from the war distributed to all the people. Guchu says he has never been happy like today and now he can die w/ no regret, and Muhyul says they could not have won w/out the merits of the commanders and the soldiers, but their victory is not over as they will continue their steadfast expansion w/out ever stopping their tracks. Then when Muhyul visits Yiji, Yiji says Hodong has grown quite a bit and asks about Yeon as well. Yiji says she pities Hodong because no matter how she takes care of him, he still must be missing his mother. Muhyul smiles and thanks her for taking good care of Hodong, but afterwards Guchu sees Yiji taking Hodong somewhere and Guchu goes to Muhyul and asks if he plans to let the queen continue taking after Hodong. Guchu says Biryu tribe is regrouping and Myeongjin is spearheading the efforts but rumor has it the queen is the one behind his efforts. Muhyul is alarmed by this and sends Goeyu to capture Myeongjin. Muhyul asks Myeongjin if he is now the head of Biryu and Myeongjin says it's not true, and Muhyul asks if the queen knows about his past treason too. Just then Yiji comes to plead her innocence and orders Myeongjin to tell the truth, and Myeongjin says everything he did in the past was his own doing. Muhyul says fine if he admits all his fault then he will put all the blame on him, and Muhyul says to go behead Myeongjin. Muhyul then orders for the Biryu tribe to be dissembled and Yiji pleads it is her tribe it can't be broken up but Muhyul replies he is doing this in order to protect her and Muhyul sends her to her chamber.

e36080115hdtvxvidentalaco7.jpge36080115hdtvxvidentalabx4.jpg

e36080115hdtvxvidentalaag9.jpge36080115hdtvxvidentalagb3.jpg

Next, Goeyu finds out Seryu is pregnant w/ his child, and Seryu asks if it's okay for her to ask the king and the world to acknowledge them, and Goeyu hugs her in joy and tells himself to be careful not to hurt the baby from hugging too hard. Chubalso is alone as he thinks over Maro and Balso starts to weep, while Hye-Ap goes up to Muhyul who is still thinking over his losses, and when Muhyul asks about Maro's memorial template, Hye-Ap replies she had it shrined nearby the Girin cave. Then Muhyul says it was such long battle that started from the time of King Jumong and they've lost so much in the process, from the kings, to Yeojin, to Haemyeong, and Maro, but Hye-Ap says though the losses are grave they have lots of ppl here waiting to rejoice w/ the king and to build the future together and Muhyul is consoled by this.

e36080115hdtvxvidentalamk3.jpge36080115hdtvxvidentalayq3.jpg

Next, Gongchang rushes to Mahwang to say Yeon is brought back and Dojin watches as the men tend to Yeon who is barely conscious from the wounds. Dojin then leaves, and a message is brought to Muhyul from Dojin, in which Dojin bids farewell.

"Since the day i lost my parents and siblings to live alone, i wanted to become stronger. because i was weak i could not protect those i loved, and i wanted to become stronger and stand to protect those i love. you are my comrade who was everything to me at one time. now i lost everything to you, but i do not resent you. muhyul, to me and to you the one and only woman is yeon. be there for her final."

And w/ this Dojin leaps from atop of a cliff into the freezing water. Muhyul rushes to Yeon's side and Yeon who is barely wakeful smiles in his presence.

Yeon: forgive me, i could not leave dojin who lost everything. though i knew you were there i could not go to you. i have a request. please call my name once.

MH: yeon.

Yeon: (tears) to hear your voice calling yeon.. is something i've wanted to hear for once. your destiny w/ me has caused you troubles and torment for which i've always felt bad.

MH: no. you're the one who saved me, and when i suffered through the pain the curse the heavens gave me, you're the one who helped me endure it.

Yeon: your majesty. when i reborn again, let's not meet under crossed fate, but under same skies i wish to meet you. however final world i saw is you so it's fortunate.

Muhyul says he can't send her off like this, but Yeon gasps as she calls out to him, saying she misses Hodong, and at this Yeon breathes her final. Muhyul sobs as he picks up her in tight embrace.

Then five years pass...

Hodong becomes a curious boy who wanders into a room which is prohibited to enter w/out the king's order but Muhyul says it's okay for Hodong to enter, and Hodong asks who the woman in the drawing on the wall is, and Muhyul replies it is Hodong's mother who gave birth to him. Then Muhyul takes Hodong to the Amnok river and tells Hodong his mother left a wish for him, for him to be a great king strong like the mountain.

e36080115hdtvxvidentalalk5.jpge36080115hdtvxvidentalaqs8.jpg

MH: can you do that?

HD: yes father. but how do i become a great king?

MH: that.. if you become like the wind. wind that cannot be seen but is always present in this nation, and is always w/ the people, to wipe away their sweats of toil and bring rain to grow the crops and storm to fight off the enemies.. a king who is like the wind.

MH: Hodong, can you be a great king like that?

HD: yes, father, I will become a great king for sure.

=============== drama end

i am satisfied by the ending. it's a good wrap up. daeso's death is insync w/ history. king muhyul sent his high commander goeyu to behead daeso in a.d. 22.

koala:

jang taeseong cyword:

http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_m...sp?tid=22839291

Guest bluemoon1st

Sincerely, i would like to thank everyone who has contributed to make this thread enjoyable especially to Selvaspeedy (it is good to read all those witty comments) & Dramaok (with your summaries, it helps alot to understand the story) :D

Once again, a million thanks :0)

Guest selvaspeedy

f_36230m_6b6edf6.jpg

f_36231m_ef19d63.jpg

f_36232m_0a52294.jpg

f_36233m_d6f721b.jpg

f_36234m_ef335e0.jpg

f_36235m_afb6cb0.jpg

f_36236m_78db11f.jpg

f_36237m_6e884e5.jpg

f_36238m_151d02d.jpg

f_36239m_b133ef1.jpg

f_36241m_1d83bb6.jpg

f_36242m_aef70d7.jpg

f_36243m_2e7ffcf.jpg

f_36244m_9233ec0.jpg

f_36246m_b8ad8d8.jpg

f_36247m_e9ccc94.jpg

f_36248m_b6e34f2.jpg

f_36249m_f521709.jpg

f_36250m_5c342bc.jpg

f_36251m_c60dc37.jpg

f_36252m_fc8a1b3.jpg

f_36253m_213f244.jpg

f_36254m_0f7c110.jpg

f_36255m_4dd14ec.jpg

f_36256m_d01f61b.jpg

f_36257m_14d3773.jpg

f_36258m_f459ecb.jpg

f_36259m_2fb27d8.jpg

f_36260m_85bbcd3.jpg

f_36261m_b522775.jpg

f_36262m_caad5cb.jpg

f_36263m_1215fec.jpg

f_36265m_e673423.jpg

f_36266m_4299877.jpg

f_36267m_0dad463.jpg

f_36268m_fc7f9c4.jpg

f_36269m_1901c9d.jpg

f_36270m_d306593.jpg

f_36272m_2f408db.jpg

f_36273m_7a6c97e.jpg

f_36274m_e4b31d6.jpg

f_36275m_2bbb7a2.jpg

f_36276m_48d247d.jpg

f_36277m_3914260.jpg

f_36278m_0b242f2.jpg

f_36279m_9bd132b.jpg

f_36280m_91ee745.jpg

f_36281m_f90cf9a.jpg

f_36282m_0264e42.jpg

f_36283m_d5bac52.jpg

if there more I'll post them tomorrow

thanks dramaok for the summary :blush: I'm having teary eyes already by just reading it :tears:

I'll share my thoughts with you about the drama as a whole tomorrow.... but overall it was good drama... the story could have been much much better, the war scenes are so o_O and the only thing that stood out and kept me watching is SIG and JJY.

good night everybody :)

I still cannot accept the ending that Yeon dies. Why the writer make Maenggwang the one who kills her?

Yeon decides to stay by Dojin's site instead of being with her son, knowing that he will be raised by the evil queen?

I would be there to protect my son at all costs.

I'm not satisfied with the ending. I'm sad and disappointed.

:tears::tears::tears:

What!?!? Yeon dies?!!? NOOO... :tears: :tears: :tears:

But the ending seems satisfactory. :lol: , too much spoilers for me...I'm only up to Ep 16! Kekekeke, I'm doing a KOTW marathon! This drama is good and very addicting~ :D

Thanks everyone for the caps and dramaok for the summary! :)

Guest cantonhina

Yiji didn't get any punishment :tears::crazy:

So the bad guys got to keep their promises.YIji told Yeon that she will never let Yeon meet Muhyul ever in her lifetime. SHE WON... :angry:

DOJIN promised Muhyul that he will destroy all the people Muhyul ever cared for. HE WON TOO... :angry:

MUHYUL made so many promises to Yeon, but he couldn't keep any of them.... :tears: :tears: :tears:.

Not fair writers, not fair at all :fury:

Maro's death was more than enough..Yeon didn't have to die.

And you guys didn't even expose Yiji.

I can't accept this as an ending. No Way......

This was a brutal idea to let Yeon die like that..

I am so very angry and can't tell you how much I am upset..I have been crying ever since I saw the caps.....

Guest jenniferjjj

OMG! I am so sad right now. I can't believe they killed off YEON. She didn't deserve to die. And she didn't have to die. Why did the writers have to be so cruel? Why couldn't they just let Muhyul, Yeon, and Hodong be a happy family. This is so unfair. They killed off enough people already, and now they have to kill our Yeon. This is just wrong. I can not accept this. :(

Guest valmylove

,Selva, Dramaok,tatebo, Erica 1064,Dramamania, Meyyal and everybody who contributed so much to this thread......Thank you so much you guys. You guys are amazing.

I still can't get over the tragic ending of this amazing drama. :tears::tears:

Episode 35 is up at viikii.net with english subtitls

(not that it matters to me)

LiKE Cantonhina posted, THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS!!!!!!

Yeon: forgive me, i could not leave dojin who lost everything. though i knew you were there i could not go to you. i have a request. please call my name once.

MH: yeon.

Yeon: (tears) to hear your voice calling yeon.. is something i've wanted to hear for once. your destiny w/ me has caused you troubles and torment for which i've always felt bad.

MH: no. you're the one who saved me, and when i suffered through the pain the curse the heavens gave me, you're the one who helped me endure it.

Yeon: your majesty. when i reborn again, let's not meet under crossed fate, but under same skies i wish to meet you. however final world i saw is you so it's fortunate.

Muhyul says he can't send her off like this, but Yeon gasps as she calls out to him, saying she misses Hodong, and at this Yeon breathes her final. Muhyul sobs as he picks up her in tight embrace.

Why can't MH call her Yeon? If I remember correctly, haven't he called her by her name already? Is it TOO INTIMATE to call the opposite sex by their name? Or is it because he's a King? but she's a Princess too? Or becas they all hold title where it's more honorable to call them by their title?

Wow, thanks Dramaok, for the awesome awesome summary and Selve, I will have to keep an eye out for his torso! LOL

okay, will I see everyone over at Princess.... drama.... the one with Prince Hodong!?! How great it be if SIL stars as Daemusimin in there huh??? Double the treat!! Hear Hear, he needs to rest and go make some babies.... too!!

thanks again!!

Guest Greenrose934

Yiji didn't get any punishment :tears::crazy:

So the bad guys got to keep their promises.YIji told Yeon that she will never let Yeon meet Muhyul ever in her lifetime. SHE WON... :angry:

DOJIN promised Muhyul that he will destroy all the people Muhyul ever cared for. HE WON TOO... :angry:

MUHYUL made so many promises to Yeon, but he couldn't keep any of them.... :tears: :tears: :tears:.

Not fair writers, not fair at all :fury:

Maro's death was more than enough..Yeon didn't have to die.

And you guys didn't even expose Yiji.

I can't accept this as an ending. No Way......

This was a brutal idea to let Yeon die like that..

I am so very angry and can't tell you how much I am upset..I have been crying ever since I saw the caps.....

I agree with you

someone told me the truth in the history of Korean that Yeon and the Prince were killed by the poison from the Queen

Yeah I agree ,

1/ Because Muhyul , He came from the cave with art skill , without any political shool

That's why He did something really weird ,If He didn't forgive Beaguk , Dojin ...

2/ Maro dead because of him

3/His son and his lover also dead because of him

He's just a good friend , good-natured, gentle and virtuous but not smart

Guest dramaok

Why can't MH call her Yeon? If I remember correctly, haven't he called her by her name already? Is it TOO INTIMATE to call the opposite sex by their name? Or is it because he's a King? but she's a Princess too? Or becas they all hold title where it's more honorable to call them by their title?

yeah status difference. when they first met he was a slave assassin and she was 'lady yeon' so he continued to call her 'my lady' throughout the years. he referred to her as 'lady yeon' to other ppl when talking about her but never to her directly. as she said they were born under different skies. while she and dojin were born under the same thus he always called her yeon... her most intimate given name.

anyways.. no she did not die through poisoning in history. she died in childlabor in a.d. 18, when prince hodong was born to the then crown prince muhyul. yeon was a gift from daeso to him, and she was the crown princess.. but she never made it to queenship due to her death. i think she was recorded as a concubine posthumous. a.d. 20 crown prince muhyul becomes king after yuri dies, and same yr, muhyul marries yiji. so in history yiji n yeon never met. yeon n muhyul also never met before marriage.

but talking about torso. today i realized dojin has a very nice torso and sexy boobs.

Guest selvaspeedy

Episode 36 ratings:

AGB nielsen:

-nationwide: 20.1%

-Seol: 20.2%

TNS:

-nationwide: 20.7%

- Seol: 19.9%

1st of all, I couldn't sleep at all... my heart is still aching a lot about the ending!!! I just look at the caps of poor Muhyul crying and holding Yeon, then I cry T_T .... also seeing Muhyul caps looking at Yeon's portrait with tears in his eyes OMG I cry again >__< it's the portrait he drew for her during his days in the camp... this has an indication, that he still misses these days... when he was still a friend of Dojin, and his love to Yeon started growin more and more :tears:

I agree with all of you that this is a very sad ending.... lol erica they sure had loads of fun making baby Hodong hehehehe but other than that nothing... they didn't even got the chance to show their emotions out in public... they had to hide it all the time T_T I still don't understand why did they have to kill Yeon in the end?! she could have stayed alive, living with Muhyul in a little bit of happiness :tears:

other than that, the ending was satisfying... Daeso died, Baeguk died... and unfortunately we can't do anything to Yiji, since she's supposed to be the one who causes Hodong's death later!!!

one funny thing from my point of view: Daeso died by the same sword he has been dying to have all of his life... that's what's called irony :ph34r:

dramaok you always make me laugh whenever I'm depressed :D

yeah Dojin has a nice body lol .... which I think is so unfair.... we get to see Dojin's frontal view here, and when it comes to Muhyul we just see glimpse of the man :crazy:

if I saw SIG right now I might kick him on the head (a gentle kick of course, I can't hurt my oppa :blush: ) cause while we are here crying for his pain over his lover and friend, he's there in the Asian Star Award smiling and nodding to everyone :blink:

Muhyul said once that his heart is about to explode, I feel the same way too right now T_T

Yeah I agree ,

1/ Because Muhyul , He came from the cave with art skill , without any political shool

That's why He did something really weird ,If He didn't forgive Beaguk , Dojin ...

2/ Maro dead because of him

3/His son and his lover also dead because of him

He's just a good friend , good-natured, gentle and virtuous but not smart

will you please cut muhyul some slack!!!

[1] he didn't forgive Baeguk... he thought that death is too good for such weasel like Baeguk... he wanted him to suffer as much as he can for all the pain he caused for everybody around him!!!

he didn't forgive Dojin either...you just overlooked that Muhyul is still longing for the feeling of friendship with Dojin they once shared before! he knows that he has Maro, but Dojin to him was something different... for once in his life, someone accepted him as a friend, and that someone wasn't from the cave!!! It's hard for Muhyul to just throw all of this behind his back and simply kills Dojin!!!! after Maro's death, Muhyull tried to kill Dojin but he never got the chance!!!

[2] looks like that we all forgot that Muhyul is still in his twenties :blink: he makes mistakes and then he learns from them... he's partially responsible for what happened to Maro, cause he's the one who planned this plan but never thought that Dojin will attack them... Muhyul made a mistake here, and the consequences were brutal enough that it will haunt him forever :tears:

[3] yeon didn't die because of him... I keep thinking that if Hye-Ap in the 1st place told Yuri about Yeon's real identity when Muhyul brought her into the palace, nothing bad would have happened... the queen wouldn't throw her in prison... Dojin wouldn't take her with him... and she would be staying in the palace waiting for Muhyul to come to her again... so IMO it's all Hye-Ap's fault and not Muhyul's!!

how can you say that Muhyul isn't smart :blink: don't overlook his intelligence by just looking at the few failures he had.... we all make mistakes, and Muhyul is no better than us... he's only a human... he expanded the territory of KGR in only 2 years... don't tell me it was all luck :blink:

I may sound biased here, but guys you're just blaming Muhyul too much... he doesn't deserve all that.... yes he promised yeon to protect her but then he failed.... do you know how does that make him feel now? Muhyul will live the rest of his life haunted by all of these horrible memories that he was responsible for the death of his mother, father, brothers, best friend and that he couldn't even protect the love of his life and saw her dying in his arms T_T... what type of life is that :tears: please stop blaming him :tears:

Guest redzone85

The ending was fair enough, is unfortunate Yeon died but it made sense to me.

Good drama, enjoyed this one but it wasnt the best historical drama i've seen.

Guest cantonhina

yeon didn't die because of him... I keep thinking that if Hye-Ap in the 1st place told Yuri about Yeon's real identity when Muhyul brought her into the palace, nothing bad would have happened... the queen wouldn't throw her in prison... Dojin wouldn't take her with him... and she would be staying in the palace waiting for Muhyul to come to her again... so IMO it's all Hye-Ap's fault and not Muhyul's!!:

True that!! from the very begening I have been blaming Ha-Ap for Yeon's suffering. From the very first time Muhyul asked Hae-Ap's help to protect Yeon,, She was reluctent and she out right told Yeon to forget about their previous relationship. And when Muhyul asked her to reveal her Identity she gave that lame excuse that it's not easy, she is from Buyeo,,Blah bla bla..... I seriously felt like she was jealous over the idea of them being together.. since she lost her love,..so she didn't like the idea of love anymore. :angry: Yeon was not like her a commoner but a princess. Yuri would have understood that Yeon lost her status of princess and living in Kogureo and she saved kogureo by finding out what the disease was all about, that she is faithful to kogureo from now on. But noooooo..

All miss Hae-Ap could tell Yeon and Muhyul to forget about each other.... like their was no other way that they could be together. And not to forget Yiji was not even NOBLE.. she was a commoner from a very poor family... Sangga hand picked her on purpose. So, if Yuri would allow Yeon to be Muhyul's wife ( if not crown princess) then no one would say anything.

Guest cantonhina

Dear Selva,

I am not blaming Muhyul... I am just :tears: :tears: :tears: over the fact that Muyhul had already suffered a lot by loosing his brothers his father and mother And just recently he went through this brutal death of his beloved Maro,. If he was able to save Yeon it could have given him some satisfaction that he atleast save someone he loved and cared for. :tears: He wanted to find her as soon as he entered the Buyeo castle. She was always in her mind. But :tears:

this was not his fate this was writer and director who made him and us :tears: :tears: :tears:

[

Archived