[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

Guest tateboe

Episode 34 Preview

★ 34부 ::2009년 1월 8일 목요일 밤 9시55분 ★

도진은 무휼이 연과 호동을 되찾기 위해 위험천만한 부여에 직접 왔다는 것을 직감하고 흔들린다. 괴롭기는 무휼도 마찬가지. 하지만 연과 호동 뿐 만 아니라 혜압과 추발소까지 구해야 하는 무휼로서는 속내를 감춘 채 애써 담담한 척을 할 수밖에 없다. 대소왕은 그런 무휼을 남소성에서 얻은 전리품을 가지고 조롱하기까지 한다.

한편, 무휼이 부여에 왔다는 소식을 들은 배극은 이번이 최후의 기회라 생각하고 자기 목숨을 건 무휼 암살계획을 세운다. 때마침 부여성에는 무휼에게 정벌당한 양맥국의 태자가 머물고 있었던 것. 배극은 도진의 반대에도 불구하고 은밀히 회심의 일격을 준비한다. 그 시각, 도진은 사옥에 갇혀 있는 혜압과 추발소에게 투항을 요구하며 만약 자신의 제안을 거절할 시에는 무휼의 목숨을 보장할 수 없다고 협박한다.

무휼을 어미처럼 키워온 혜압의 마음은 몹시 흔들린다. 마로는 부여궁의 시녀로 변장한 연화를 도진의 사가에 잠입시켜 연과 호동을 빼내려 하고, 괴유는 무휼이 내준 비책을 들고 혜압과 추발소가 갇혀있는 사옥으로 향하지만, 도진은 이미 혜압과 추발소가 자진했다는 보고를 받는데...

-----------------

Google Translate

★ 34 Part:: January 8, 2009 Thursday 9:55 p.m. ★

To get the muhyul the tyin 'themselves to kites hodong dojin dangerous instincts that have a direct and swayed to grant. Goeropgi the same muhyul. But to save chubalsokkaji hyeapgwa tyin 'themselves to kites, as well as muhyul hodong mind to cover for the effort to pretend to be quiet. Muhyul that the king namsoseongeseo large and small have won trophies will be even mocked.

Meanwhile, the news muhyul have been granted a last chance to think the baegeukeun the assassination of his life's plan muhyul. Conquer the castle was granted just in time to muhyul yangmaekgukui taeja was holed up. Despite dojin baegeukeun opposition is secretly preparing to blow of conversion. That time, the dojin hyeapgwa trapped in the building, demanding that he surrender chubalsoege refuse the offer when it can not guarantee the lives of muhyul is threatened.

Like a mother muhyul very shaken kiwoon hyeapui heart. Thus transformed into a grant-in-waiting Maro Palace infiltrated by softening of the dojin hodong tyin 'themselves to kites and trying to get to, and with goeyuneun muhyul bichaek this game headed hyeapgwa chubalsoga trapped building, but already dojin hyeapgwa Chu balsoga reported voluntarily to answer ...

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

---------------

edit

For some languages, subtitle was translated with Google translate (said satistactory result), but Korea to English translation is not quite perfect.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest selvaspeedy

so sad! They took Yuri, Sangga, Yeojin and the queen's pictures out of the opening theme :(

omo the eppie was so good ^_^

anybody else saw it?

just one question: Is Yiji hiding Myeongjin some where outside the palace :blink:

I laughed when I saw Baeguk as a slave lol he looked so dirty :P yes you deserve it you bubble gum :tongue2: but I wanted to strangle Muhyul at the same time :crazy: when Goyo told him that he saw Baeguk during their fight, Muhyul was surprised :crazy: OMG Muhyul you're so stupid to not kill Baeguk when you had the chance :crazy:

BTW I'm hearing lot of new soundtracks in the background which were not in the released OST. Are they going to release another OST?

And Chubalso is so useless!! He's always the first one to get caught during the fights :crazy:

and Dojin has just lost it!! He loves the baby too much and that's just weird :blink: when they caught Yeon, Hye-ap and Chubalso running away, he took the baby forcibly from Yeon and told him: don't worry, don't worry :blink: psycho <_<

and awww :tears: Muhyul went to Buyeo and saw Daeso and Dojin!! The way they looked at each other was so :tears: and then Buyeo's and KGR's official were drinking a toast when Muhyul saw yeon and Hodong :( he kept looking at the baby walking toward Dojin until Dojin carried him :tears: omo I cried in that scene :tears: it was so frustrating >__<

Muhyul and Dojin talked together later gahhh don't know what did they say to each other, but Muhyul looked so sad and desperate and also disgusted by Dojin <_<

-edit-

aww tateboe you're here. I missed you :D

I think from the preview Dojin is going to do something to hye-ap and chubalso :blink:

Guest tateboe

so sad! They took Yuri, Sangga, Yeojin and the queen's pictures out of the opening theme :(

omo the eppie was so good ^_^

anybody else saw it?

just one question: Is Yiji hiding Myeongjin some where outside the palace :blink:

I laughed when I saw Baeguk as a slave lol he looked so dirty :P yes you deserve it you bubble gum :tongue2: but I wanted to strangle Muhyul at the same time :crazy: when Goyo told him that he saw Baeguk during their fight, Muhyul was surprised :crazy: OMG Muhyul you're so stupid to not kill Baeguk when you had the chance :crazy:

BTW I'm hearing lot of new soundtracks in the background which were not in the released OST. Are they going to release another OST?

And Chubalso is so useless!! He's always the first one to get caught during the fights :crazy:

and Dojin has just lost it!! He loves the baby too much and that's just weird :blink: when they caught Yeon, Hye-ap and Chubalso running away, he took the baby forcibly from Yeon and told him: don't worry, don't worry :blink: psycho <_<

and awww :tears: Muhyul went to Buyeo and saw Daeso and Dojin!! The way they looked at each other was so :tears: and then Buyeo's and KGR's official were drinking a toast when Muhyul saw yeon and Hodong :( he kept looking at the baby walking toward Dojin until Dojin carried him :tears: omo I cried in that scene :tears: it was so frustrating >__<

Muhyul and Dojin talked together later gahhh don't know what did they say to each other, but Muhyul looked so sad and desperate and also disgusted by Dojin <_<

-edit-

aww tateboe you're here. I missed you :D

I think from the preview Dojin is going to do something to hye-ap and chubalso :blink:

Yiji kept Myeongjin as her right hand man. He looked like she replaced him the position of Sanngha

I missed preview part, there is a lot of distraction in my room (damm guests :crazy: ) but video preview is up together with text preview.

Hye app was found dead (pretend dead) in her lock-up.

The late prince's girl (forget the name) played an imprtant role in future escape of Yeon in next episode. :rolleyes:

Guest selvaspeedy

Yiji kept Myeongjin as her right hand man. He looked like she replaced him the position of Sanngha

I missed preview part, there is a lot of distraction in my room (damm guests :crazy: ) but video preview is up together with text preview.

Hye app was found dead (pretend dead) in her lock-up.

The late prince's girl (forget the name) played an imprtant role in future escape of Yeon in next episode. :rolleyes:

is that the thing Muhyul sent to her w/ that guard :blink:

I guess so. anyway, gotta go :D

youtube link for the preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2zGkAxrrGM

Ahh I'm wondering if I should pick this show up again?? I stopped watching it on episode 3, but could someone give me a spoiler as to what happens?? I saw that kiss scene with Muhyul & Yeon (if thats how u spell their names) and I've been getting interested in this show again.. plus I wanna see Siggy in a battle scene again <3

Dramamia what they are shooting right now are the last two episodes. KOTW will end on 15/Jan. 4eps special drama "Kyung Suk, Kyung Suk's dad" will be airing on 21st jan after KOTW ends :tears: so they better start killing off all the bad guys in here by now :crazy:

Thanks Selvaspeedy, I'm amazed of their tight schedule, shoot until the last minutes. No wonder Yuri (sorry forgot the actor's name) said in his acceptance speech that the crew don't sleep for months. After this, I'm sure SIG will take a good break, especially from his horseback fall. I'll miss him and look forward to his future projects.

Thanks ay_link for posting the new sub here, more people go here than the subtitle page because no one knows when the next sub will be available.

Guest dramaok

i cannot download today's because i'm running some sensitive apps for work, and i think tomorrow too i probably can't watch during work hours.

but her'e sthe preview for tomorrows translated:

35:

Dojin gets the vibe that Muhyul came to the perilous Buyeo in order to belatedly find Yeon and Hodong, and Dojin is shaken. Muhyul is agonized as well but in order to not only save Yeon and Hodong but Hye-ap and Chubalso as well, Muhyul has no choice but to work hard to appear unafflicted. However King Daeso pushes him more by sneering at him w/ the war trophy gained from seizing Namso fortress. Meanwhile Baegeuk hears of Muhyul's visit to Buyeo, and Baegeuk wagers his life to plot to kill Muhyul, as his last chance. Just then, the crown prince of Yangmaek nation which was subjugated by Muhyul, is also staying in Buyeo nation. Baegeuk ignores Dojin's disapproval, and prepares to strike his blow, but at that hour, Dojin heads to the jail where Hye-Ap and Chubalso are held and Dojin demands them to surrender or else Muhyul's life would be in danger. At this, Hye-Ap who raised Muhyul like his mother, becomes greatly wavered. Meanwhile, Maro diguises Yeon-Hwa as a Buyeo palace maid, and Maro sneaks her into Dojin's private residence in order to save Yeon and Hodong. And Goeyu heads toward the jail, with Muhyul's secret plan in hand, but Dojin receives the report that Hye-Ap and Chubalso killed themselves voluntarily.

thx for the previews.

btw i love soo ae in eots. she was uncompromising and a 'cow' in korean is a compliment. meaning hard working.

happy cow year too! and so glad SIG's feet are fine. though i'm still sad he's married. 0.0 hopefully i'll get over that soon.

[sorry thats not related to this drama. i should go see a shrink soon]

Guest selvaspeedy

f_33164m_60aa91f.jpg

f_33165m_a4ba7e8.jpg

f_3302m_a081204.jpg

f_33021m_03af6ab.jpg

f_33022m_57fea7a.jpg

f_33023m_1160033.jpg

f_33024m_3118b9c.jpg

f_33025m_f894605.jpg

f_3301m_ab836e6.jpg

f_33011m_d897576.jpg

f_33012m_b505581.jpg

f_33013m_7a664fb.jpg

f_33014m_1337a76.jpg

f_33015m_39300d7.jpg

f_3303m_ac618a5.jpg

f_33031m_28f6d53.jpg

f_33032m_6af4627.jpg

f_33033m_437bfd5.jpg

f_33034m_16132cb.jpg

f_3304m_3fe1c94.jpg

f_33041m_887e996.jpg

f_33042m_efb7ac9.jpg

f_33043m_b768a46.jpg

f_33044m_487f742.jpg

f_33045m_cb624f9.jpg

f_3305m_ace1c55.jpg

f_33051m_d001437.jpg

f_33052m_d367b05.jpg

f_33053m_27eb6b0.jpg

f_33054m_eb33b43.jpg

f_33055m_e849c55.jpg

preview

f_34pre1m_a975a79.jpg

f_34pre2m_d567103.jpg

f_34pre3m_0b52b45.jpg

f_34pre5m_83f105f.jpg

f_34pre6m_3e7eb61.jpg

f_34pre13m_a325b97.jpg

f_34pre14m_a8d50d5.jpg

f_34pre16m_cca3225.jpg

f_34pre18m_840b91a.jpg

f_34pre28m_73f174f.jpg

f_34pre29m_59ff11a.jpg

f_34pre30m_21b62e8.jpg

f_34pre33m_a50a1c7.jpg

f_34pre35m_01ea6fd.jpg

f_34pre38m_ca12cf5.jpg

source: gall DCinside KOTW gallery

if there are more caps, I will post them when they are out ^^

aww dramaok thanks for the preview (it's still ep.34 BTW :P )

gah why do you have to work now :crazy: just kidding. take care and we'll wait for your summary :D

I feel the same way dramamia :tears: I'll miss everything in this drama. Even the crappy acting from Ms Yeonwood :P (she was good BTW today). And above all, I'll miss oppa SIG. I LOVE him in historical dramas. The king look is so perfect on him :wub:

he totally broke my heart today when he saw Hodong :tears: I felt that he want to snatch him from Dojin and hug him :tears: and Dojin gave him that stupid smirk :crazy:

see you tomorrow guys mwah

Guest Pyoungsang

thx. dojin's been psycho from day 1.

I think he has become more of a psycho after seeing Moo Heul and Yeon together, however. I'm just catching up with this show after a long break. 22 episodes in the past 6 days. Ouch... got restarted after the holidays and it got really addicting around episodes 12-15. I love how human King Yuri is portayed ... knowing his limitations will prevent him from achieving all that he wants but wants to give his son the best possible foundation to carry out his vision of future for Goguryeo. I love how he overcomes his fears about Moo Heul's supposed predestined fate and tells him that he hadn't realized the full meaning of the Mool Heul predestined fate as told by the head priestess at the time of Mool Heul's birth. His love for his country, his family and friends really comes across strongly. He might actually be my favorite character in the drama and the Jeong Jin Yeong's portrayal is fantastic.

There are slow spots here and there and some half baked parts (some of the war scenes and war strategies) but overall I think it's great. What I think is really great is that they realized that the strength of kdrama is not really spectacular special effects and a cast of millions but intriguing story line and truly gripping emotional scenes. I love the progression of development of Moo Huel's character. Song Il Guk has played a similar character in Jumong but I think this is even a better portrayal. I think there's more depth to Moo Heul's character and not some kind of superman type. He makes mistakes and learns from them. There aren't so much unbelievable turns of events like in some other shows of past. Song Il Guk is really magnificent in this show. I always liked him but I like him even better now.

The other stand out I think is Hye Ap. I've always appreciated Oh Yu Na but I'm really impressed by her portrayal of the stead and loving mentor to Moo Heul. Her performance is restrained but powerful. Just the way she carries herself in itself is the embodiment of the anchoring figure that she is for Moo Heul. I even like Friar Tuck.... er, I mean Ma Ro. Even Choo Bal So. You also have to really appreciate the way Jeong Seong Mo is deliciously playing Bae Geuk. I loves his crazy eyes when he wields the Choo Mo holy sword. At first I was irritated by Ma Hwang but he has really grown on me and always a great comic relief from the seriousness of the show. Even prince Yeo Jin is portrayed perfectly by Kim Hye Seong ... delicate but not without courage and honesty. However, I was never that fond of Hae Myoung. I was thinking no wonder his left us so early ... he seem to step into every trap set out by his enemies.

As for Dae So, it's not quite what I expected from an aging Kim Seung Soo (who played the younger version in Jumong) but is really delivered interestingly by Han Jin Hee. Love his favorite move ... raising his arms in the air to roll his big sleeves back. Park Jeong Hak plays a different part from his previous drama ... Sa Goo, a real weasel. Didn't know he had it in him. I do have a bit of problem with Park Geon Hyeong's Do Jin. While I knows he's relatively young but I feel that he compared a bit poorly when surrounded by the many standout performances in the show. He's part is a bit like Yeom Moon from Hae Shin but he can never carry it off with such fire and ice like Song Il Guk did. He's still doing a quite serviceable job, though. Choi Jeong Won bugged as a bit too wimpy at the start but she has given me a Yeon that I became to appreciate more and more. I also love how much malice and hate is in that other guy who plays the heu gyoung (dark soldier?) who became Sa Goo's underling.

Anyway, I've made to Ep 31 and will be downloading 33 tonight. Looking forward to how this show plays out.

Guest erica1064

Selva - thank you for all those beautiful caps! Muhyul has a very different face of angst when he sees little Hodong than when he's looking at Yeon. And little Hodong is adorable. Baby Yuri in Jumong is still my favorite though.

dramaok - see? I'm on the road to loving Soo Ae and didn't know it, calling Jung Hwa a cow all this time. Her character certainly was uncompromising - - in her inability to love my sweet sweet Yeom..ok ok, sorry, wrong forum. Everyone, come meet me over here.

dramaok, you do what you need to do at work, we want to keep you employed. You go way above and beyond for us here and on other forums - you are very appreciated.

Touch his feet though and I will find you and hurt you.

Pyoungsang - great thoughts! I think some of the performances could be warmed up a bit, but there have been some stellar ones. And the further along the series progresses, the more I believe with my heart that the writers wanted the stark contrast between Yeon and Queen Scary Eyebrows. One is gentle, loving and all that is goodness. The other is darker, vindictive and more passionate. I feel more energy in YiJi's character - that doesn't mean at all that I want her and Muhyul to be happy forever, just means the character is more exciting to me. You just know she's going to slap someone.

Chubalso - I don't know. I think the actor (can't think of his name right now) is wasted. The character had potential in the beginning as being a nasty-ruthless type, but has become bufoonish. Like they wanted him to be the comic relief too, but it's not working for me.

Maro has completely grown on me - he seemed like such a whiny thing early on, but has grown into the one person who still sees Muhyul as his friend and will stick by him through anything. They all love Muhyul, but Maro's relationship with him is special and that can be felt. I like it.

I like Hye Ap very much and am sorry that Hamyeong, her once in a life time love, is dead. She never seemed particularly maternal toward Muhyul, I didn't think, but she seemed to warm up some once Yuri knew he was alive. She seemed to become more protective of him and I was buying the character more.

Love the Goeyu/Seryu thing. Love Sagu - he's so evil - but I like that actor anyway and have enjoyed him in EotS, Legend, etc. He's very different here.

I like Dojin, he's pretty intense. He seems to be quite the loose cannon and if I'm interpreting the caps correctly, he's getting close to the end of his fuse. The next few eps seem very interesting.

I'm sad its coming to an end though (now that I've finally caught up). It took me a long time to like all these characters and now that I'm there, the show's nearly over.

Guest Pyoungsang

Selva - thank you for all those beautiful caps! Muhyul has a very different face of angst when he sees little Hodong than when he's looking at Yeon. And little Hodong is adorable. Baby Yuri in Jumong is still my favorite though.

dramaok - see? I'm on the road to loving Soo Ae and didn't know it, calling Jung Hwa a cow all this time. Her character certainly was uncompromising - - in her inability to love my sweet sweet Yeom..ok ok, sorry, wrong forum. Everyone, come meet me over here.

dramaok, you do what you need to do at work, we want to keep you employed. You go way above and beyond for us here and on other forums - you are very appreciated.

Touch his feet though and I will find you and hurt you.

Pyoungsang - great thoughts! I think some of the performances could be warmed up a bit, but there have been some stellar ones. And the further along the series progresses, the more I believe with my heart that the writers wanted the stark contrast between Yeon and Queen Scary Eyebrows. One is gentle, loving and all that is goodness. The other is darker, vindictive and more passionate. I feel more energy in YiJi's character - that doesn't mean at all that I want her and Muhyul to be happy forever, just means the character is more exciting to me. You just know she's going to slap someone.

Chubalso - I don't know. I think the actor (can't think of his name right now) is wasted. The character had potential in the beginning as being a nasty-ruthless type, but has become bufoonish. Like they wanted him to be the comic relief too, but it's not working for me.

Maro has completely grown on me - he seemed like such a whiny thing early on, but has grown into the one person who still sees Muhyul as his friend and will stick by him through anything. They all love Muhyul, but Maro's relationship with him is special and that can be felt. I like it.

I like Hye Ap very much and am sorry that Hamyeong, her once in a life time love, is dead. She never seemed particularly maternal toward Muhyul, I didn't think, but she seemed to warm up some once Yuri knew he was alive. She seemed to become more protective of him and I was buying the character more.

Love the Goeyu/Seryu thing. Love Sagu - he's so evil - but I like that actor anyway and have enjoyed him in EotS, Legend, etc. He's very different here.

I like Dojin, he's pretty intense. He seems to be quite the loose cannon and if I'm interpreting the caps correctly, he's getting close to the end of his fuse. The next few eps seem very interesting.

I'm sad its coming to an end though (now that I've finally caught up). It took me a long time to like all these characters and now that I'm there, the show's nearly over.

Yes. Go Eyu and Se Ryu are quite cute together. Like how awkward Go Eyu gets around Se Ryu. The funniest thing about their relationship has to be when Go Eyu appeared after spending the night with Se Ryu, Ma Ro and Chu Bal So raising their arms and procliaming "Congratulations!! Congratulations!!' repeatedly and even running after him to continue the chant! That was pretty funny.

The way I see Do Jin is not as a loose cannon. Instead I think he's more like a rumbling volcano getting more and more upset but trying to control his raw emotions. Yes, I'm sure he's going to explode real soon. To think that Moo Hyul gave him his family keepsake! At least Se Ryu got it back.

I never thought Hye Ap was maternal to Moo Hyul (probably because Song Il Guk is several years older than Oh Yu Na!) either but I think she was more of a mentor/teacher. It looks like she's given up on men after Hae Myoung died. It's kind of funny in a way since the woman that Moo Hyul spends the most time with is Hye Ap!! We assume all their meeting were strictly professional but seeing how Yeon got pregnant after never even seeing two of them in a bed together or even with less than full set of clothes, who knows. No, no, I'm sure their just good friends!

Ah, yes, you are lover of Yeom Moon. I have to admit that he is one of my favorite "bad" character as well. I never thought Jung Hwa was a cow, though. That's for a different forum, however.

As for Yi Ji, I don't like her. I don't like her. What a scheming little ... with the crziest eyebrows in the show. Energy? Don't know about energy but I feel a lot of venom. More of snake than even the Queen. She can never be trusted.

I felt bad about that Yeo Jin's servant girl but I felt like Chu Bal So was showing some interest in her in the episode where she was crying in the yard and he came by. He was saying like, "she used to be so beautiful." Maybe he can help her recover from the prince's death. It wasn't like they would ever let her marry Yeo Jin someday anyway. Speaking of matchmaking... who could we get for Ma Ro?? There was the the assistant to Yeon but she got killed off by Yi Ji's thugs. Hmm... Guess these minor characters don't get to have romance in the show.

Guest selvaspeedy

btw i love soo ae in eots. she was uncompromising and a 'cow' in korean is a compliment. meaning hard working.

cow is a compliment!!! you mean I've been flattering this crazy jung-hwa all the time :crazy:

anyway, never really liked her. sometimes I just couldn't understand what does she want <_<

thanks erica for the thread's link, I'll try to read all of it and share some of my useless ramblings :blush:

I love how human King Yuri is portayed ...

Yuri is by far my favourite character in this drama (after Muhyul of course :P ) but I hoped if they portrayed him as in the comic book: the crazy king who thinks everybody is after his throne. That would be very interesting character to see, and I'm sure JJY would have nailed it perfectly. But we got the kind and sweet Yuri instead, which isn't that bad.

I love the progression of development of Moo Huel's character. Song Il Guk has played a similar character in Jumong but I think this is even a better portrayal. I think there's more depth to Moo Heul's character and not some kind of superman type. He makes mistakes and learns from them. There aren't so much unbelievable turns of events like in some other shows of past. Song Il Guk is really magnificent in this show. I always liked him but I like him even better now.

aww me too ^_^ I always thought there was something missing in SIG's portrayal of Jumong (maybe because HHJ was just so great that maybe I wanted more from SIG ) but here he's just so perfect. Love how he does his scenes w/out overacting or exaggerating. I was imagining how SIG would make the scene when he knew he's a prince. I thought lot of crying and wailing will be going on, but I found my self aching for him in this scene. When he heard Yuri and then covering his mouth and weeping silently so nobody would hear him :tears:

f_untitledm_59f5495.png

another magnificent scene from the same episode, when he was trying to erase the drawings off the wall. I saw some expressions on his face that I've never seen before. Such an intense scene! he was erasing those drawing as if he was erasing his nefarious fate too! God bless him :blush:

f_untitledm_5fa0865.png

I already prepared a long post talking about my ups and downs in KOTW, but I'll post it when the drama finish :P

You also have to really appreciate the way Jeong Seong Mo is deliciously playing Bae Geuk. I loves his crazy eyes when he wields the Choo Mo holy sword.

you mean like this :P

f_untitledm_50b7b48.png

yeah he's very good in his role. He's very good that he even made me hate the actor himself :P

However, I was never that fond of Hae Myoung. I was thinking no wonder his left us so early ... he seem to step into every trap set out by his enemies.

yeah his character was so weak and lacked the kingly material. He was so soft to be a crown prince. Even when he, Muhyul and his group went out together for fighting and wars, I found Muhyul to be more as the leader of them not Haemyung. But I loved Haemyung despite all of this.

I do have a bit of problem with Park Geon Hyeong's Do Jin. While I knows he's relatively young but I feel that he compared a bit poorly when surrounded by the many standout performances in the show. He's part is a bit like Yeom Moon from Hae Shin but he can never carry it off with such fire and ice like Song Il Guk did.

the poor guy. Too bad that we saw EOTS before, so we're comparing Dojin to yeum Moon. That's why we see Dojin as a pale shadow for him. But if we forget that for awhile, I think he's doing a good job here. i sympathise w/ him sometimes and I LOVE it when he snaps and screams at yeon :P

:wub: I saw some of his earlier scenes and I was amazed by his transformation. He became tougher and stronger but still has that good quality in him. LOVE his relationship w/ Muhyul too. It seemed for awhile that their friendship was one-sided only, but now I can say that both (Muhyul and Maro) love and respect each other ardently no matter what happens.

To think that Moo Hyul gave him his family keepsake! At least Se Ryu got it back.

that scene shows how much Muhyul appreciated his friendship w/ Dojin more than Dojin did. While Dojin gave him description of some weapons, Muhyul gave him his most precious thing; the necklace. sigh... so it was a big shock for Muhyul to realize that Dojin was a Buyeo spy after all and didn't even care about their friendship that much.

I felt bad about that Yeo Jin's servant girl but I felt like Chu Bal So was showing some interest in her in the episode where she was crying in the yard and he came by.

looks like you didn't watch episode 32 yet :blush:

OMG I rambled again!!! I should learn to shut up for awhile :D

Archived