[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

here's the preview for Episode 33 provided by Dramaok I'll be posting it for her since the thread kept on hanging

ep. 33 preview:

Muhyul is gravely traumatized upon hearing news of Yeon and their son Hodong living with Dojin in Buyeo land. This news begins to spread w/in the Guknae palace, and Yiji summons Myeong-Jin and orders him to block Yeon and Hodong from coming to Guknae fortress. Meanwhile, Goeyu is ordered by Muhyul to recapture Namso Fortress and Goeyu leaves w/ an army. Dojin meets Baegeuk who has been sent to Namso Fortress as a slave, and with intention to avenge, Baegeuk begs on his knees infront of Dojin for a final chance. Goeyu falls into Baegeuk's trap and suffers a defeat nearby Namso Fortress and retreats. Hye-Ap and Chubalso who are in Buyeo make a contact with Yeon who is treating patients. On a dark night, with Hodong in her embrace, Yeon tries to escape Dojin's private residence with Hye-Ap and Chubalso, but Dojin who gets tipped off by Myeong-Jin discovers them, and are captured before Maro and Mahwang can do anything. With Goeyu's failure to recapture Namso Fortress, and Hye-Ap and Chubalso's failed attempt to rescue Yeon, Muhyul is faced by enemies on every side. Just then, an envoy arrives from Buyeo and Muhyul is invited to attend an event in Buyeo orchestrated by King Daeso and Dojin.

Yiji to all the subjects plead Muhyul not to go, but Muhyul is headed toward Buyeo in order to save those he loves.

May everyone have a peaceful and bright year ahead ^ ^ Hope to see you guys later at the 2008 KBS Drama Awards! KOTW fighting!

Thank you DramaOK for the translation of Ep 33 Preview. KOTW is getting closer to the end but still so suspenseful. I agree that Dojin is kindda psycho, unlike Yum Moon, he gets full sympathy from the viewers. However, I have to give him credit for being protective and kind to Yeon and her child.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JIJI527

Thank you DramaOK for the translation of Ep 33 Preview. KOTW is getting closer to the end but still so suspenseful. I agree that Dojin is kindda psycho, unlike Yum Moon, he gets full sympathy from the viewers. However, I have to give him credit for being protective and kind to Yeon and her child.

Please, don't compare Dojin with Yum Moon, I was watching TOTS yesterday and following SIG expressions (OMG) how good this guy is, I watched this serie 5 or 6 times so far and never get bord of watching his expressions, this tells you this guy is a great actor.. Plus Yum Moon had greator love for Jangwa than Dojin to our lady hear.. My personal opnion " I think It has to do with the actor performance" With all my do respect to Dojin (soory don't know the actor name), I cannot compare him to SIG and I think this the reason.... Sorry just my opinion...

Please, don't compare Dojin with Yum Moon, I was watching TOTS yesterday and following SIG expressions (OMG) how good this guy is, I watched this serie 5 or 6 times so far and never get bord of watching his expressions, this tells you this guy is a great actor.. Plus Yum Moon had greator love for Jangwa than Dojin to our lady hear.. My personal opnion " I think It has to do with the actor performance" With all my do respect to Dojin (soory don't know the actor name), I cannot compare him to SIG and I think this the reason.... Sorry just my opinion...

No problem, I get your points. I was just comparing the characters, not the actors. No doubt, SIG's expression is magnificent. I watched EOTS more than once and still had that heart wrenching feeling for Yum Moon everytime. EOTS is truly a masterpiece.

Guest selvaspeedy

yeah Yeum Moon and Dojin. They are supposed to be similar but they are totally different from each other. Leave the actors aside for a moment (cause SIG is absolutely unbeatable as Yeum Moon. Although PGH is good, but he still needs lot of work to do), the character itself is different.

Yeum Moon was more appealing and pitiful. He loved Jung-Hwa so much but he wasn't as possessive as Dojin. All what he wanted was her happiness, that he even allowed her to leave his camp because she wasn't happy. But Dojin on the other hand just wants yeon to be by his side. He thinks if he took good care of her and her son she will be happy, but she's not.

from episode 33 preview

f_33pre3m_c0fd616.jpg

f_33pre4m_41dac94.jpg

f_33pre11m_725115f.jpg

f_33pre12m_856cb73.jpg

f_33pre13m_2e09467.jpg

f_33pre17m_62cded6.jpg

f_33pre18m_25e83b2.jpg

f_33pre19m_13ad9f6.jpg

f_33pre20m_aaee0c5.jpg

f_33pre21m_1e8e499.jpg

f_33pre22m_9e601a9.jpg

f_33pre23m_feab8e6.jpg

f_33pre25m_5acfd39.jpg

f_33pre26m_1d2bd14.jpg

f_33pre27m_b371032.jpg

f_33pre28m_95c444c.jpg

f_33pre30m_1d01527.jpg

f_33pre31m_250f5d3.jpg

f_33pre32m_41e613a.jpg

f_33pre34m_1f33621.jpg

f_33pre36m_d69b5a9.jpg

f_33pre37m_23db29b.jpg

f_33pre38m_a3e9ee1.jpg

f_33pre40m_b481305.jpg

f_33pre41m_852e62e.jpg

f_33pre42m_3812cd8.jpg

f_33pre43m_42f9844.jpg

source: gall DCinside KOTW gallery

I was really happy to see that Muhyul and Maro were still talking together. Gladly, that argument didn't ruin their friendship. I think Muhyul is finally going to kill Daeso in episode 34 (since he's already going there w/ all the anger and frustration) then bring Yeon and Hodong w/ him. But I don't know how possibly he will handle Dojin right now. And queen B too .___. (lol this nickname reminds me of Britney Spears' :P ). Also Yeon's look at Dojin is a fear look not a guilty look. She does really fear him. How does that make Dojin feel? the woman he loves is afraid of him -_-

gah can't wait. It's been almost a week since the last eppie 16.png

take care guys and let's spend our last two weeks together peacefully :)

check this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LInmm86YY0E

one of JJY's NGs from the KBS Dramas Awards... it's so hilarious :D

Guest JIJI527

yeah Yeum Moon and Dojin. They are supposed to be similar but they are totally different from each other. Leave the actors aside for a moment (cause SIG is absolutely unbeatable as Yeum Moon. Although PGH is good, but he still needs lot of work to do), the character itself is different.

Yeum Moon was more appealing and pitiful. He loved Jung-Hwa so much but he wasn't as possessive as Dojin. All what he wanted was her happiness, that he even allowed her to leave his camp because she wasn't happy. But Dojin on the other hand just wants yeon to be by his side. He thinks if he took good care of her and her son she will be happy, but she's not.

Dear Selva, this is exactly what I was trying to say, but I have a problem, whenever I bring SIG name I can't ignore talking about his performance. But, Justy like you said Yum Moon was more heartbreaking and pitiful and he really loved Jangwa "true love" and Dojin's love is kind of selfish...

Guest JIJI527

No problem, I get your points. I was just comparing the characters, not the actors. No doubt, SIG's expression is magnificent. I watched EOTS more than once and still had that heart wrenching feeling for Yum Moon everytime. EOTS is truly a masterpiece.

:P Dear Dramamia, I agree with you 100% EOTS was a masterpiece, you cannot watch somthing manytimes unless it is really worth it. Also I want to share somthing with you, there was a video on you tube for SIG and the title of it was "the Anatomy of EOTS" I really loved this title because he was really the Anatomy of it.., what do you think, do you like it like me.?..

Thanks huangsy for the news and link

Oh my GOD! hope nothing serious...

This is the article said (using google translation)

News> Entertainment> Breaking News

Song Il Kook 'the Wind country chwalyoungjung accident nakma

[Miningmx.com] Tuesday, January 6, 2009 12:26 p.m. that | Email | Print

[Click, you can see the original size image.]

[Asia gogyeongseok Economic Daily News] drama actor Song Il Kook 'shooting of the wind-down of the unconscious nakma such an accident but are forced to shoot back up from his hospital bed.

Song Il Kook 6 am If you have presbyopia, Jeollanam Yu Gong City Naju City, located in a horse riding KBS2 'Wind of the country away from the horse during a shoot down unconscious.

The 119 by Song Il Kook was evacuated to a nearby hospital emergency treatment at the hospital immediately after regaining consciousness'm leaving hospital was back on set.

Agency official, "Song Il Kook appealed for the neck pain, but could not find a diagnosis to a greater return on set and had stopped shooting," he said.

Gogyeongseok reporters kave@asiae.co.kr

<Ⓒ Asia Economic & seutudatkeom (stoo.com) onohpeu line created by the entertainment news>

Gogyeongseok (AP)

Guest meyyale

Oh my goodness...I hope he's so so so well now..God bless him :tears:

Our beloved prince was affected by the evil eye :vicx:

Hi KOTWerss ...I miss SIG and all of you.. :tears::tears:

Thanks huangsy and everyone for the info!!!

Take care..

Guest erica1064

Last time looked at her, i thought she was not so ugly. By right now, look at these photos, i can't find any nice point on her face. :tongue2:

LOL NTF - I think the actress is stunning. She's playing a nasty character and is superb! I applaud her!

Dramamia/JIJI - I am such a big fan of EotS for so many reasons. I love it when it comes up in discussion! The characters and their situations are similar and you can't help but compare. There hasn't been the same opportunity to develop Dojin in KotW as they had in EotS with YM. And to be honest, I found SIGs performance in EotS to be far superior to KotW; the nuances are much more subtle and, I think, beautiful.

Dojin is nuts; he's possessive and is driven by what he thinks is his - HIS birthright to ascend the Buyeo throne, Yeon is HIS woman. Yeom Moon was driven by loyalty. He loved Master Lee like a father, even though the guy was a nasty pirate. YM would do anything for his approval. He notes that his warmest memories of his childhood were when Jang Bogo befriended him and he was loyal to him for a very long time - to the point of trying to put aside his feelings for Jung Hwa for JB. He threatens to keep Jung Hwa for his own, but can't see her unhappy. And still, of the two men, Yeom Moon is always the one to show up and save Jung Hwa's nasty cow face when she's in peril.

ACK. Sorry, not the EotS board. I'm getting all worked up over that woman. Must stop. Hate her. The character, not the actress. Anyway, to pull it back to KotW, I found YM to be a much more sympathetic character than Dojin.

Huangsy - and everyone that posted on SIG's fall from the horse - thank you! Glad to hear that he's ok and back on the set. Hope his feet are safe. :P

Looking forward to the new eps this week!

Not so good news this morning, I hope SIG will recover well.

One thing I'm just so curious, there are only 4 episodes left, I expect they would finish filming already. Eps 33 and 34 are airing this week, are they still shooting 35 and the finale now, or there are extensions? (that would be great!).

News that he fell off a horse during filming today.

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...d=487&nav=1

now receiving treatment at the hospital

thanks Huangsy for the news and to Korean_aein for the translations...I just read it earlier today, I got worried when I read that SIG was complaining of a neck pain after falling off a horse, but I hope he's doing fine and nothing really serious happened. here's wishing for his full recovery

Guest selvaspeedy

Huangsy - and everyone that posted on SIG's fall from the horse - thank you! Glad to hear that he's ok and back on the set. Hope his feet are safe. :P

I was getting emotional by what you said about Yeum Moon and oppa's fall, then you mentioned the feet :P

aww this crazy cow :crazy: irked me every time I saw her <_<

yes the problem here is we didn't get much of the characters development. I loved Haemyung and Muhyul's relation, but too bad it was short-lived :tears: then Muhyul and Dojin's friend-ship which was only for 2 episodes or so :crazy: then Muhyul and Yeojin (also so short) then Muhyul and Seryu (which we didn't get to see much of it anyway :ph34r: ).

NTF, I think KJH looks really pretty. But her evil character, her red gown and OMG the eye brows :blink: make her looks less appealing to you.

Dramamia what they are shooting right now are the last two episodes. KOTW will end on 15/Jan. 4eps special drama "Kyung Suk, Kyung Suk's dad" will be airing on 21st jan after KOTW ends :tears: so they better start killing off all the bad guys in here by now :crazy:

Guest erica1064

I was getting emotional by what you said about Yeum Moon and oppa's fall, then you mentioned the feet :P

Hee - after I learned that he was ok, I was just going to post HIS FEET! HIS FEET! ARE HIS FEET OK?! But then I thought that was tiny bit disrespectful. But there - see? I posted it anyway. :P

aww this crazy cow :crazy: irked me every time I saw her <_<

I still can't stand her. Isn't that awful? I think I need to watch something else with Soo Ae so I can get over this. Even the stupid coffee commercial she and SIG did together - I kept seeing Jung Hwa and realized I was making a blechy face at the screen.

NTF, I think KJH looks really pretty. But her evil character, her red gown and OMG the eye brows :blink: make her looks less appealing to you.

I'm calling her Queen Scary Eyebrows now. Seriously. They scare me.

Archived