[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

For me Dojin and Muhyul are two very similar men who now happen to be on different sides. I can't hate Dojin any more than I can Muhyul. Both of them have had pitiful lives and are trying to find a reason to keep living. Muhyul has chosen Yeon and his country, Dojin chose restoring his family honour by any means he has to.

Viewed from one side Dojin gaining favour while sewing discord is evil but how is it any different from what Muhyul did in the ninja camp and then to the King? Twice now Muhyul has tried to kill this man the first time because he was told to by his brother and the second time because he wanted to redeem himself. What Dojin is doing is more long term but for the same reason Muhyul did, a chance at redemption.

muhyul has always shared haemyeong's desire/objective to kill daeso, afterall it was haemyeong who

arose in muhyul to have a goal & purpose in life. but because he felt he wronged haemyeong & yuri,

killing daeso is now like killing 2 birds with one stone - he get to do what he & haemyeong had always wanted,

& at the same time he get to redeem himself from haemyeong & yuri for his mistake.

while muhyul also kills people, he don't do it for his own gain, but rather, for the people he love & for his country;

whereas in dojin's case, he kills for his own selfish purpose. although he has a valid reason for redeeming his

name & finally be devoid of the shame he has carried most of his life, he doesn't have to resort to all these evil

deeds - plotting & killing innocent people just to obtain his ultimate goal.

so even if muhyul & dojin both wanted to redeem themselves, i think it's safe to say that muhyul is the lesser

of 2 evils.

If Dojin had wanted to kill Muhyul and Maro he would have done it. Instead he gives a lame excuse to the lackey and takes himself away for a while. Dojin has been keeping who Muhyul is quiet for a while now he only disclosed it when he knew he had to class Muhyul as an enemy, I don't think it was an easy decision no more than it will be for Muhyul when he reaches the same conclusion, probably next week. They've been too well trained as cold blooded killers to do anything else.

i think in the beginning dojin was still undecided whether to turn his back on muhyul or not since they had been

friends/brothers for a while. and i think for this very same reason, he can't kill muhyul with his own hands,

so instead, he's plotting something that would endanger muhyul's life.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JIJI527

muhyul has always shared haemyeong's desire/objective to kill daeso, afterall it was haemyeong who

arose in muhyul to have a goal & purpose in life. but because he felt he wronged haemyeong & yuri,

killing daeso is now like killing 2 birds with one stone - he get to do what he & haemyeong had always wanted,

& at the same time he get to redeem himself from haemyeong & yuri for his mistake.

while muhyul also kills people, he don't do it for his own gain, but rather, for the people he love & for his country;

whereas in dojin's case, he kills for his own selfish purpose. although he has a valid reason for redeeming his

name & finally be devoid of the shame he has carried most of his life, he doesn't have to resort to all these evil

deeds - plotting & killing innocent people just to obtain his ultimate goal.

so even if muhyul & dojin both wanted to redeem themselves, i think it's safe to say that muhyul is the lesser

of 2 evils.

i think in the beginning dojin was still undecided whether to turn his back on muhyul or not since they had been

friends/brothers for a while. and i think for this very same reason, he can't kill muhyul with his own hands,

so instead, he's plotting something that would endanger muhyul's life.

Hi, I have to say that I cannot agree with you on this, it is true that Muhyul wanted to revench for his brother but when he knew the truth, he calmed down and started to change to show the "real himself".. also, once he knew that Dojin was the assasin he wanted to hide that for the sake of the friendship. But if look at Dojin, he did not care at all about that relationship and he was very upfront with Muhyul by telling him that he does not care about being his enemy anf fight against each other.. This tells you the diffrence between them.. The future will show both personality and real person for both of them.

Hi, I have to say that I cannot agree with you on this, it is true that Muhyul wanted to revench for his brother but when he knew the truth, he calmed down and started to change to show the "real himself".. also, once he knew that Dojin was the assasin he wanted to hide that for the sake of the friendship. But if look at Dojin, he did not care at all about that relationship and he was very upfront with Muhyul by telling him that he does not care about being his enemy anf fight against each other.. This tells you the diffrence between them.. The future will show both personality and real person for both of them.

hi, JIJI527! i didn't exactly agree with chianna that muhyul is an 'evil' guy like dojin. i was basing my response

from her post wherein she said that what dojin is doing is evil & that muhyul is not any different from what he did

as well, that's why i said between the two muhyul is the lesser of two evils. muhyul has killed people as well

so i can't exactly say he's an angel, although we know that he's a good person compared to dojin ;) .

Guest nysophia_x_ii

I also believe Giroo and Dojin are very similar. Both of them are so loyal to their country and are willing to do anything. The women they love(sunhwa in BOSD and yeon in KOTW) are from the same country, but the women love the main character(seo dong in BOSD and Muhyul in KOTW), who are from another country. And they both had a brotherhood with the main character, but turn bitter and take the wrong path. so now my question is, will dojin end the same way that giroo did? :unsure: because that would be sad :tears:

Guest avonmarissa

I have a feeling that Dojin will end up in a situation similar to Giroo. It's only a matter of time before Muhyul learns his real identity. That knowledge will spur him on more than ever to do all he can for Koguryo. Dojin is also trying to do all he can for Buyeo and it is apparent that him and Muhyul will cross swords. It is inevitable that Dojin is positioning himself to be at the end of Muhyul or Koguryo's "punishing" sword.

i was wondering, why muhyul gave his necklace to dojin only for a shortime shared memories and friendship w/ dojin when maru has been there for all his life.

It's kind of weird that a very precious gift from his family now he is giving to a new found partner :huh: :blush: it would be good if he give to Maru lol.

as for Dojin he's not born to be evil he chooses his path out of circumstances,if love and honor is broken this is something a person could change too, he was a 2 times victims of conspiracy the unwanted killing of his 2nd father is brutally tortured his conscience that's why dojin is also a pitiful person. ..but when he decide to fight w/ muhyul jealousy and selfishness arises to his character that's an evil works..though jealousy in love is nature but selfishness is too much :lol: :lol: it's my single centavo worth of opinion..

Guest ardentfrias

i was wondering, why muhyul gave his necklace to dojin only for a shortime shared memories and friendship w/ dojin when maru has been there for all his life.

It's kind of weird that a very precious gift from his family now he is giving to a new found partner :huh: :blush: it would be good if he give to Maru lol.

Muhyul gave the necklace to Dojin maybe because they were parting ways and he wanted Dojin to remember him as a brother. As for Maro, he's always there beside him and they stick to each other as one. I guess if Maro was the one to leave, he would give that necklace also. He could even give his own life for him.

I WONDER HOW MUHYUL WOULD REACT OR FEEL ONCE HE KNEW THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT HIM AND YURI. MAYBE HE WOULD HATE HIS FATHER AND WISH FOR A REVENGE. WILL THE PROPHECY COME TRUE? DOES HE HAS THE GUTS TO KILL HIS OWN FATHER AND SIBLINGS BECAUSE OF HATE AND RESENTMENT? THIS WE HAVE TO WAIT. I COULD NOT IMAGINE HOW I WOULD FEEL WATCHING HIM BECOME THAT BAD. IF HE WAS ABLE TO MAKE US HATE HIM IN THIS DRAMA, HE'S REALLY THAT GOOD AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND DESERVE ANOTHER ACTING AWARD.

Selva BTS mean Behind The Scene... ^^

I can't hate Dojin either. I also don't think he 'turned' against Muhyul just because he saw Yeon and Muhyul hugging. Dojin would have to be really unreasonable: it's not as if they were getting married in front of his eyes, or similar.

But for Dojin, with possible exception of Yeon, Daeso and his loyalty to his country comes first over everything (once his family got executed, he could have gone two ways, I think: hating everything about Bueyo and becoming a rebel or chosing to show his loyalty in contrast and he chose the latter). He might genuinely like and respect Muhyul, but he even executed Yeon's father who was like a father to him, on Daeso's orders. Putting a spanner in Muhyul's rise is nothing to that.

As to Muhyul, I feel bad for him. His very close friend is turning against him, and Yeon might also prefer Dojin for all he knows (they did grow up together). Awwww. I might like Dojin but Muhyul always comes first, for me.

Good answer Dangermousie ^^ at this moment I haven't hate Dojin that much because I understand what he was doing but still when Muhyul told him to get out from Biryu tribe, he refuse Muhyul good intension that makes me kind of dissapointed with Dojin >_<. Maybe the next time I saw Dojin confront Muhyul, I might gonna hate him like selva :P

Guest selvaspeedy

I WONDER HOW MUHYUL WOULD REACT OR FEEL ONCE HE KNEW THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT HIM AND YURI. MAYBE HE WOULD HATE HIS FATHER AND WISH FOR A REVENGE. WILL THE PROPHECY COME TRUE? DOES HE HAS THE GUTS TO KILL HIS OWN FATHER AND SIBLINGS BECAUSE OF HATE AND RESENTMENT? THIS WE HAVE TO WAIT. I COULD NOT IMAGINE HOW I WOULD FEEL WATCHING HIM BECOME THAT BAD. IF HE WAS ABLE TO MAKE US HATE HIM IN THIS DRAMA, HE'S REALLY THAT GOOD AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND DESERVE ANOTHER ACTING AWARD.

yes ardent me too...

did the oracle said Muhyul will kill his sibling (singular) or siblings (plural)?!

if it's siblings, then omo maybe he will also be responsible for the death of yeojin too :tears:

but I feel Muhyul will be kinda evil when he grows up... every time I look at his pics w/ the moustache and the beard I see cruelty in his eyes... dunno know, just my thought.

it's still Sunday... too much waiting until Wednesday :crazy:

Selva BTS mean Behind The Scene... ^^

e5001227.gif I feel so stupid right now e5001227.gif

thanks korean_aein :D

and yes valmylove... it's BTS :P

Good answer Dangermousie ^^ at this moment I haven't hate Dojin that much because I understand what he was doing but still when Muhyul told him to get out from Biryu tribe, he refuse Muhyul good intension that makes me kind of dissapointed with Dojin >_<. Maybe the next time I saw Dojin confront Muhyul, I might gonna hate him like selva :P

I was just kidding when I said that I officially hate him... I just don't like seeing anyone confronting w/ or making oppa feel disappointed :P

until now I don't really HATE him, I just pity him.

BTW guys, does anybody know how to watch videos at pandora TV?!

I will really appreciate the help ;)

some gifs

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/3/11/2...f_m_a06a3e2.gif

http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/3/11/2...f_m_5dc5254.gif

http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/3/11/2...f_m_26e0b81.gif

http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/3/11/1...f_m_da7e4c4.gif

http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/3/11/2...f_m_b400954.gif

http://img37.picoodle.com/img/img37/3/11/1...f_m_25f7a09.gif

http://img03.picoodle.com/img/img03/3/11/1...40m_736eda1.gif

http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/3/11/2...f_m_90d8d3a.gif

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/3/11/2...f_m_8e8efab.gif

f_m_6ad91a5.jpg

f_m_793b593.jpg

f_m_f6ac7cb.jpg

f_m_d49dde4.jpg

f_m_5d7f15b.jpg

source: gall DCinside KOTW gallery

take care everybody ;)

yes ardent me too...

did the oracle said Muhyul will kill his sibling (singular) or siblings (plural)?!

if it's siblings, then omo maybe he will also be responsible for the death of yeojin too tears.gif

but I feel Muhyul will be kinda evil when he grows up... every time I look at his pics w/ the moustache and the beard I see cruelty in his eyes... dunno know, just my thought.

oh selva, i coudn't agree this...the false foresight happen again jumong and muhyul shared same fate out of the prophecy their life became miseries.

however they managed to twist their fate and instead bound the love by his people..Muhyul might be a fearless king..evil is too harsh for him..

well tess, he might be angry but not hate he so brilliant to understand how did yuri keep him alive though he suffer so much..i love yuri the way he stares muhyul, how hard to control that emotion when his heart wanted to shout that muhyul is his blood. ...

father and son,son to father..was the theme of this drama for me its very touching..the scene when prince haemyung beg for his father to gave his head to buyeo and the moment yuri knows muhyul his son...it's a breathstopping scene.

Guest valmylove

Yes, he is. If I'm not mistaken there's an article/someone said that he is on diet? and yes, he got married before this drama is start.

Some of the scene when he became Daemushin is been taken before the first eps.... the scene when he have a war with Dojin (already masking) is been taken in china? same scene with the early eps (1st) when Yuri have to go to war *correct me if i'm wrong :P*

thanks for the reply. So they must of shot those scenes first and this lost some weight for the beginning. Make senses too.

what is BTS pics :blush:

yes he indeed lost weight :blush:

has been working out since he got married... AJA fighting oppa

sorry, LOL, its behind the scene, takes/or NG's.

He looks good always!!

can't wait for this coming week 2 episodes!!!

I was just kidding when I said that I officially hate him... I just don't like seeing anyone confronting w/ or making oppa feel disappointed :P

until now I don't really HATE him, I just pity him.

:lol: I know how you feel ^^

Anyway, love the pics you are posting ^^ they are so funny :P very creative people ^^

Guest selvaspeedy

oh selva, i coudn't agree this...the false foresight happen again jumong and muhyul shared same fate out of the prophecy their life became miseries.

however they managed to twist their fate and instead bound the love by his people..Muhyul might be a fearless king..evil is too harsh for him..

omo, did I say EVIL :sweatingbullets:

I read my post again and was really shocked when I found this word EVIL e19374.gif

I don't know what happened to me lately... I keep saying the weirdest things ever out of nowhere :P so please guys bear w/ me and forgive me for any dumb thing I say :D

I meant to say that I think he will be kinda ruthless and so in control, unlike the kind and nice Jumong :unsure:

(I hope I didn't mix the words again :P )

ruishi and kish... I LOVE your avatars :D

and yes Korean_aein... those guys at DCinside are just so talented... I envy them -_-:P

Guest Hitokiri-Battoussai

i kinda think that muhyul will remain as a good character/king the prophecy regarding his killing of his siblings mother father and w/e is all true and will happen in my opinon but that is indirectly as he indirectly killed his older brother and mother he will indirectly kill his father by being alive when he was supposed to be dead also his youngest brother survives according to history and is even king after muhyul untill muhyuls son comes of age

omo, did I say EVIL :sweatingbullets:

I read my post again and was really shocked when I found this word EVIL e19374.gif

I don't know what happened to me lately... I keep saying the weirdest things ever out of nowhere :P so please guys bear w/ me and forgive me for any dumb thing I say :D

I meant to say that I think he will be kinda ruthless and so in control, unlike the kind and nice Jumong :unsure:

(I hope I didn't mix the words again :P )

ruishi and kish... I LOVE your avatars :D

and yes Korean_aein... those guys at DCinside are just so talented... I envy them -_-:P

nope selva,do not feel sorry...i know you never mean it and of course the love and time you spend on oppa is priceless for me.

of all never i could imagine you to be mean on oppa....dont take my word seriously..love you gals :) :tongue2:

ruishi and kish... I LOVE your avatars :

crying oppa makes my heart shaken...

Guest selvaspeedy

Episode 17 preview :tears:

Muhyul will find out that Yuri is his father

I think :tears: :tears:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaz7lgmSueE

f_PDVD000m_bab0ff0.jpgf_PDVD001m_a960d11.jpg

f_PDVD002m_d63ff53.jpgf_PDVD003m_55b9904.jpg

f_PDVD004m_8a51207.jpgf_PDVD005m_785e106.jpg

f_PDVD006m_9700595.jpgf_PDVD007m_3d33a95.jpg

f_PDVD008m_9b1669f.jpgf_PDVD009m_235f627.jpg

f_PDVD010m_b3340b7.jpgf_PDVD011m_d6f8500.jpg

f_PDVD012m_f960d28.jpgf_PDVD013m_9ea7b85.jpg

f_PDVD014m_3abb709.jpgf_PDVD015m_9dfa66b.jpg

f_PDVD016m_8a16583.jpgf_PDVD017m_63ba5c7.jpg

large sized pics from gall DCinside KOTW gallery

f_17pre21m_f6045d6.jpg

f_17pre22m_511251a.jpg

I don't wanna be in Muhyul's place now.

the poor guy will know that his fate is doomed... that he will bring destruction to his country, he will be responsible for the death of his father and son... poor Muhyul will consider himself guilty for what happened to Haemyung e19363.gif

is it still Monday today :crazy:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Guest tateboe

Selva

I do not know it happens to other people, but it happens to me that some of your gif files stuck my Internet Explorer. It freez. I can watch last page, but I cannot forward to any page, I cannot reply to any message, I cannot click to any link. It freez where it is. I cannot even shut down the web page (not responding)

Currently on last page "F_m_a06a3e2.gif" file is stucking for me. :sweatingbullets:

I will apreciate if you do not put too much gif, it will hepls me a lot.

TIA

Thanks Dramaok for explains me where the error is. (below)

I am not computer geek, but I am having some problems, even though my cable modem is one of the fastest, using alone, quad CPU and 4gig memory still freez. Now it is ease up on this page, I thnk Dramaok correct it.

Thanks again :rolleyes:

Guest dramaok

yeah that happens to me too. partly due to some errors on soompi database.

thx for the preview selva. looks sad. can't wait to meet the new cast soon.. no offense to yeon.

Guest Dangermousie

The preview looks heartbreaking! Poor Muhyul! To actually know for a fact that he was abandoned, and is also cursed! OMG.

Archived