[REQ] JUNG RYEOWON BEFORE SURGERY

Guest tuesday

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tuesday

she said she got her eyes, nose, and teeth done on happy sunday long time ago when they used to do jang ban nrb.

CACL6FGL.gif

credit: beautifuldays

BEFORE

n2o141229907416gf.jpg

n2o141741311012iq.jpg

NOW

00915850_2.jpg

the surgery came out really well

Guest CaLvIn_n_HoBbEs

yep..although i don't really believe in plastic surgery (i'm making it sound like a religion..lol!) i really respect the stars who admit they got work done...i said it a lot and i'll say it again..i REALLY hate stars who keep denying they had surgery...even though it is completley obvious they did....

Guest polaris

yep..although i don't really believe in plastic surgery (i'm making it sound like a religion..lol!) i really respect the stars who admit they got work done...i said it a lot and i'll say it again..i REALLY hate stars who keep denying they had surgery...even though it is completley obvious they did....

yea i totally agree. It's so annoying when some stars who had alot of work done say they didnt get anything done...yea..overnight they grew a nose and magical ssangappul suddenly appeared...

We're not stupid ya know?? =)

Guest Jeffversion2

She's still one of my most favorite actresses :)

At least she admits she got surgery...unlike some other stubborn people. Besides she has the talent too not only looks

Guest Kiss Me

she looks really natural. shes SOOO cute in her new drama.. i didnt like her before but i love her in that drama. so cuteEEE!!!

but i must admit... she was not that attractive before... EEk

Archived