Official Shinee 샤이니 Thread

judeism

Guest --dreamx

back tracking on the replies..

On the boys valentine's day gifts: if there's one effect they had, they really made me hungry =x lol maybe cause its 3.30am here, and the food just looks so yummy, but i bet the boys sure had a nice time enjoying the food (:

lala_land: yeah, i'm Singaporean! actually, the Taiwanese show i watched was on youtube, but i did watch that episode of 100% Entertainment too. and during the commercial breaks, i was calling my friend and literally swooning. lol.

and i really like the photos of them in the youth association poster! the uniform looks good on them. If there are 2 things i can't resist, its guys in suits, or guys in school uniforms =x

little_genie: thanks for sharing the CLRide photos! The guys really look good in them. if the brand was available here, i'd definitely buy it (:

and key's performance with Junsu, i'm looking forward to it. The DongBangShinee Love (:

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

according to SHINee's schedule,

SHINee will appear on 2 episodes of 골드미스가 간다 (Go Gold Miss) on March 1st and 8th

Go Gold Miss is part of SBS's Sunday Lineup of variety shows.

^ Those gifts are awesome. The packaging so nice.

Thanks teeeyaaa and Welcome to SHINee thread.

sarsee, thanks for the schedule. "SBS Go Gold Miss" What time the show going to be air? What kind of show?

I can't wait to watch.

Guest seoullights

Hi everyone! Newbie on soompi here, lol (:

according to SHINee's schedule,

SHINee will appear on 2 episodes of 골드미스가 간다 (Go Gold Miss) on March 1st and 8th

Go Gold Miss is part of SBS's Sunday Lineup of variety shows.

Thanks for the info! Can't wait to see them on shows again.

^ Those gifts are awesome. The packaging so nice.

Thanks teeeyaaa and Welcome to SHINee thread.

sarsee, thanks for the schedule. "SBS Go Gold Miss" What time the show going to be air? What kind of show?

I can't wait to watch.

I'm not sure what time it airs, but it's basically a show with 3 male hosts and a bunch of single noona celebrities xD AKA, the perfect show for SHINee, lol.

I remember watching it when Big Bang was on it, and all those noonas went CRAZY over them. I wonder how they're react to the youngest of idol groups, SHINee xD

Hi seoullights, Welcome to SHINee thread. Thanks for the information of the show!

nannienan, thanks for Bling pictures.

doremii, thanks for Clride pictures. They looks sexy and hot. Taemin looks too pretty. :P

lala, Thanks for vote instruction and pictures.

You going to Korea? Lucky, have a nice trip.

jinni, thanks for the clirde pictures. Thanks for the information you provide. I love read them.

@weng

that is for 2pm's idol,

so i guess thats to say that shinee will be guests on the show ?

omg thatd be soooo amazingg<3

It would be amazing. Too bad is fanmade.

weng, thanks 4 dubu's pics,,,, LOOOVEE it. <3

Reebox's BTS pics. 4 OnKey loversss~

Thanks for the pictures. Onkey! Appa and Umma. They have similiar clothes, and same height. They almost can be twin. Some of the pictures make me smile. :D

Awww. Shrieek! Honestly.. Swear to God, I was just thinking about this last night.. What if Shinee really did go? I will die! T.T I love both groups and combining them together is going to be a blast! I wish this wasn't fan made.. But oh welps.. I'm hoping.

I wish it wasn't fan made too.

guh. this is a newly uploaded fancam of Love Should Go On in the SM Town Bangkok concert

@gurlsrawks: i know they recently updated their iple. jonghyun and key did. their messages were really cute; its been translated in shineee.net/forums already :) not sure bout ufos.

Thanks for the link and i will check shineee.net for the iple reply.

ETN Star Graduation - Taemin and Minho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBXn5rOn3ww

cr: AhMiGo@YT

lol! I love how the vid started with Team and ended with Minho.

2min! XDD

I also spot other artists but all I can say is that SMTowners are such cute kids! hahaha!!

Thanks for the link. Why, no Onkeyhyun school uniform pictures? :D

Guest hiphopatihopxx

thanks for posting the clride.n

omg taemin looks soo hot. i really think the clothes they picked for him really worked for him

jonghyun looks really good in that vest thingy.

onew's hair looks kind of funny though

i am liking key in purple

nannienan- thanks for sharing pictures from the KwangJu OT Performance

i wonder what song they performed??

jonghyun looks good in that hoodie

oo i am looking foward to the boys on Go Gold Miss

it will give me something SHINee wise to watch

Guest lala_land

^ linyin i haven't seen those key predebut pics! thanks! kim ki bum was a cute kid eh? hahahs..

_idyllic i'm not sure when the dubu pics were taken.. just saw it from bestiz XD

--dreamx yeah i already watched it on youtube the previous day but i just had to watch SHINee on my tv the next day again ^^

omg i agree with you about guys in suits and school uniforms XD

haelin thanks for the Star Graduation Link! <3

teeeyaaa the onew gifts are so awesome. they even have different categories lolx.. Amuse, Culture, Fuel(?), Health, Entrance, Meal..

SHINee performing at Honam University on 160208

1234854528_IMG_0164.jpg

1234854528_IMG_0163.jpg

credit bestiz

Guest ~hAeLiN~

nannienan - Thanks for the bling pics! XD

Oh a variety show guesting.. something to look forward to for the month of march!

And 2 episodes at that! Thanks for the info sarah!

Thank you for Onew's fan support pics --teeeyaaa--!

SHW's always awesome when it comes to giving gifts!!

I love their categories! XDDD

Seoullights! Welcome to soompi and the SHINee thread! :)

LOL! I wonder how they'll react too.. though I bet they'd restrain themselves since SHINee's really young

as compared to other groups! XD

I wondered where OnKeyHyun's highschool pic too weng! XD

But I guess they only chose few people from different groups.

linyin thanks for key's predebut pic.

He looks more boyish before... he's such a diva now.. rofl

lala - thanks for the oics of them performing!

I wonder if dubu attended his freshman orientation too?

Another fanart by lowrys. Remember from the fancam before? XD

lowrys28.jpg

cr: as tagged.

Guest lala_land

^

oh gosh haelin that fanart is so cute!!! XD that was what taem did to minho during the SM concert! lolx..

I uploaded some fancams from the Performance at Honam University ^^

[Fancam] SHINee 090216 Honam University - Love Like Oxygen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIjHl0Rvi3A

[Fancam] SHINee 090216 Honam University - Replay (Boom track)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyJNzZ9nKoc

[Fancam] SHINee 090216 Honam University - Amigo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byronvh1uL8

[Fancam] SHINee 090216 Honam University - In my room

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJuaWIOcvaQ

Vote for SHINee's Stand By Me

SHINee's behind SS501 a little now.

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/scrip...view&cd=225

Guest *lyrynne*

lala

girl pusan is on the other side of the the country~~ i live in gwacheon, gyeonggi-do near seoul, actually it's only 20 minutes from seoul~~do you have a ym or msn?? please pm me^^

weng

no problem, i'm just sharing like you guys do^^ though i don't have pics to share much~

teeeyaa

thanks for the gift pics!! OMG they gave onew an iriver e-dictionary like mine!!!!! though his has speakers and bigger, mine is palm like size!! that cost half a million won!!!

LSY's Byul Bam

they didn't talk much about themselves because they were busy giving out their opinions/advices to people they called~ onew and key sang solo songs^^ onew was amazing~~ i recorded it but am i allowed to share it here?? anyway before the show ended they were asked about marriage

onew he sounded unsure but he said that he haven't thought of it and still has no plans (of course)

key he said that marriage is too far and it's too early to think about it^^

Guest ~hAeLiN~

^

^

I heard clips of them singing from last night in bestiz.

I liked Dubu's solo! XD

An Key sang his solo from before.. it's a trax song I think?

He sounded much better...

Nunas'B. Ahahahaa!

mn2.jpg

Neebok! rofl!

mn3.jpg

cr: as tagged; bestiz

Guest *lyrynne*

^^ what's that?? OMG i can help but laugh~ though it's soo cute~~ i like onew's song too~~reminds me of under the sea song from little mermaid~~

hi guys i have a question. have you ever heard onew speak in english? not singing, just talking. thanks! :D

any korean fans here? i would love to meet you guys. fans from other countries are also welcome. pm me^^

Archived