Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

yeah, i noticed Janice recently always looks like she's glowy and healthy. maybe its the makeup artist though. better products or whatnot.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kingmari

hmmm i watched la lingerie and i actually didnt mind janice and didnt think she was that bad (the movie though wtf?! hmph)

and i looooove thos pics of janice she is so hot

Guest une_fleur

If JM went platinum she'd look really cute, it highlights her baby face.

She probably never would though, but I think if she did it would get her more noticed outside Asia :x

Janice Man is so versatile. She can pull off any hairstyle & any look. I wonder what AB look in blond hair?

I was looking for Angelababy pictures on Google for makeup reasons, and I just came across this thread. You all update so fast with new Angela and Janice pictures @.@;

I wasn't really planning on reading the posts or making one, but I noticed that a large percent of the posts talk about whether or not Angela and Janice had surgery, especially the eyes and nose. I just want to say that looking at their old pictures doesn't help.

About 3-4 years ago, my nose was flat. Well, it wasn't SUPER flat.. I still had a nose bridge, but it was really small and stuff. But once I got to my teen years my nose started changing. My nose bridge was getting taller/higher, and the tip of my nose was becoming less round and more pointy. And right now (not to brag or anything), my nose looks a lot like Angela's.

If someone ever found a picture of me when I was 11 or 12 they would most definitely think I've gotten my nose fixed, but I didn't. So if you see old pictures of a celebrity and one of her/his features doesn't look like what it's now, you shouldn't automatically assume she/he's had something done. It might have just been work done by puberty biggrin.gif

the same thing happened to me. my uncles would always tease me about my flat nose & suggest me to get a rhinoplastic. but now you can see the bridge... although it's not extremely tall, my nose has changed drastically in 5 years.

New Janice Man?

IMG_8926.jpg

IMG_8940.jpg

IMG_8956.jpg

IMG_8962.jpg

IMG_8986.jpg

IMG_9080.jpg

Guest Timmy84

I'm not bragging or not when i was really little i have a rounded nose But when i 'm in my TEENS my nose went and grow really really sharp like caucasian one. With damn high nose bridge and point nose. If you all seen my pic(which my frend have seen) They thought i went surgery. But nope i didnt. :)

Guest ino_tenten

I'm not bragging or not when i was really little i have a rounded nose But when i 'm in my TEENS my nose went and grow really really sharp like caucasian one. With damn high nose bridge and point nose. If you all seen my pic(which my frend have seen) They thought i went surgery. But nope i didnt. :)

^ there another example

lol i know... its so funny with some ppl are having a hard time.. its like they are saying "OMG no!! it cant be!! there i NO WAY your nose and face can change EVER!!"

Dude.. if it happens to so many ppl on soompi then why is it not possible for grace, janice m, or angelababy?

Well SORRRYYY for those who still have fat heads and ugly noses. Maybe u havent fully developed yet.. or maybe your meant to look like that ok?

So many ppl with braces, or so many fat (or baby fat) kids grow up to adults in there 20's and have defined faces... its stupid to say that if your 14 and u have meat in your face,\ your face will stay the same and u will have the same meat face when your 25. Does that even make any sense?

Yesh. Open your mind. Or just keep saying ppl did surgery to make yourself feel better.

Guest worldpeace82

why is it that people are so against plastic surgery? i mean, sure, they should find happiness is what they're given. not everyone is like that. nothing's wrong with being natural either. sooo whether they had plastic surgery or not, using a topic like that to judge angela or janice is pointless and insubstantial.

I have stacks of pictures of Angela Baby from RAY magazine the '09' issue. If anyone wants me to post up the whole thing please inform me...since theres alot.

Guest Sasha100

I have stacks of pictures of Angela Baby from RAY magazine the '09' issue. If anyone wants me to post up the whole thing please inform me...since theres alot.

Oo please do!

Guest sunnyskys*

I was looking for Angelababy pictures on Google for makeup reasons, and I just came across this thread. You all update so fast with new Angela and Janice pictures @.@;

I wasn't really planning on reading the posts or making one, but I noticed that a large percent of the posts talk about whether or not Angela and Janice had surgery, especially the eyes and nose. I just want to say that looking at their old pictures doesn't help.

About 3-4 years ago, my nose was flat. Well, it wasn't SUPER flat.. I still had a nose bridge, but it was really small and stuff. But once I got to my teen years my nose started changing. My nose bridge was getting taller/higher, and the tip of my nose was becoming less round and more pointy. And right now (not to brag or anything), my nose looks a lot like Angela's.

If someone ever found a picture of me when I was 11 or 12 they would most definitely think I've gotten my nose fixed, but I didn't. So if you see old pictures of a celebrity and one of her/his features doesn't look like what it's now, you shouldn't automatically assume she/he's had something done. It might have just been work done by puberty :D

Same here. I mean my nose doesn't look as nice as Angela's but if you looked at my picture when I was 13 versus now (21), I look so different.

Anyone who looks at my grade 8 pictures can't recognize me. They'd be like, "WOW, is that really you??! You look so different..."

My eyes, nose and cheekbones changed throughout the years.

That's why I'm skeptical about surgery claims from "picture proofs" ;)

Archived