Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moncchichi

abb as a singer!?!?!?

abb defs. does not look as gorgeous as she is in pictures than in film. she still looks pretty, but just the pictures do her more justice probably

Guest melyfreakk

Video of Angelababy in Tokyo @FashionTV Speaking English!

ahh, she looked so pretty!

i was so surprised, cause i've never heard her speak english!

there's a noticeable accent, haha :)

enjoyy!

Oh my god!! She looks unbelievably cute with that short-ish, blonde wig. IMO, it looks better than her real hair.

She's too adorable and she kind of has that look that those Japanese magazines like XD

Guest xxiiyabbyxx

She's so cute in that vid!!!!

I totally expected her voice to be cutesy but it's not, which is more awesome!

And that blonde wig totally looks good on her!

Guest tirahbunny

wow! i think her english is okay. and i always think of it as understanding the language is more important than pronouncing it correctly. it seems her grammar is alright so the accent doesn't really matter to me i dont expect her pronunciation to be perfect since she didn't grow up in the US.

Guest SeL1nA_1

JANICE MAN New!

(1) %7Boption%7Dhttp://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/images/apple-photos/apple_sub/20090914/large/14fo3pnew.jpg

Ted Baker F/W

(2)%7Boption%7D16md1s.jpg

(2)%7Boption%7D29omru0.jpg

^ Woah Janice looks great in the (1) pic =D but in the (2) pics she looks a bit shapeless ... but her face is of couz still really really pretty

UNSEEN ?

Angelababy talking about plastic surgery ...

Guest annieme25

she's basically saying that the media has been saying that she had PS. First it was the nose then it kept going onto the chin and lipo. She said that those pictures when she was young was her with braces and she believes that when she looks at them, her eyes and nose remain the same whereas it was just the mouth area that stood out a bit more cuz of the braces. And then they asked if her bf supported her and she said yeaa.

Guest lovelyvietgirl

THe reson why people think abb looks better in pics than in videos is because she put less makeup on in videos. Shes more natural in videos.

Guest noodlenoodle

THe reson why people think abb looks better in pics than in videos is because she put less makeup on in videos. Shes more natural in videos.

I don't think so, I mean many of her videos are of her at conventions (whatever they're called) and the pictures we have on this thread are of her at the same conventions. She still looks exactly the same as her pictures, but less of that spark. I think its because the flash captures her skin and eyes really well whilst in normal lighting (videos), she doesn't stand out so much.

Aside from that, AB's English is so cute, I don't think it sounds too bad.

^I think you are right.

I've seen a lot of her videos, and I think she definitely looks prettier in photos. She looks A LOT younger on video too, I think.

Archived