Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

Guest noodlenoodle

From what a lot of people have been saying, I agree that Angela is prettier than Janice, but for some reason I prefer Janice. Probably because Angela looks mixed (and mixed people are normally better looking than pure, so in my mind, it's not that big a deal she's pretty) while Janice looks more Chinese.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what a lot of people have been saying, I agree that Angela is prettier than Janice, but for some reason I prefer Janice. Probably because Angela looks mixed (and mixed people are normally better looking than pure, so in my mind, it's not that big a deal she's pretty) while Janice looks more Chinese.

i agree with what you're saying. Angela is prettier, but that's because she's really mixded. While Janice looks more Chinese and so I feel for some reason I can relate to her better lol. :sweatingbullets:

Guest mocofraise&

I used to be super indecive between Angela And Janice ..

As for now,my favorite remains Angela,because im obsessed with her beautifull,dolly delicate features ;;

Janice's is more strong,and i usually dislike it but there's something about Janice that i can't help

but like more and more. They both have such charms~ ..

auflhu.jpg

She was shining in theses photos ;__; So beautifullllll

alj991.jpg

Guest mzzbabyG

OMG is dat first pic of angela baby above ^ reallii her? shes looks soo freakyy...its scaryy doesnt look anything like her

Guest noodlenoodle

^ You know, everyone makes a big fuss about Angela's old pics, where she still had braces. And to some extent...I look at them and think they're quite unattractive. But I remember at the time, I thought she was really pretty. Maybe she's just gotten prettier as time goes on, so we think her old pictures are 'ugly'. Anyway, it's good to see Janice at the Sichuan charity event.

Guest ling_ling

well anyway ... IMO these girls are not pretty AT ALL they look average like typical asian with enhancements

I have to agree with this

well ONLY PARTIALLY

i do think that they are just normal typical asian girls with enhancements - i mean they look lie any BBC girl i see

maybe theyre prettier because there more confident and take care of their appearance but if i saw them on the street normally i woldnt give them a second look!!!

But I guess they are only Hong Kong Models.

Guest SeL1nA

^well then .. nobody's pretty? .. I mean would you give Angela Jolie or Paris Hilton or whatever (except boys) a second look, if they are not celebrities?

Guest mocofraise&

well ONLY PARTIALLY

i do think that they are just normal typical asian girls with enhancements - i mean they look lie any BBC girl i see

maybe theyre prettier because there more confident and take care of their appearance but if i saw them on the street normally i woldnt give them a second look!!!

I think you're being a little inconsiderate.

People aren't crazy, i'd be surprised to see people going crazy and envying theses two for something else than their features. Because we both know that that's the reason they're celebs; I don't think typical asian girls would make it like they do. I guess it's a question of taste and likes,but it's obvious that Janice man and Angelababy both have the perfect,flawless faces everyone would kill to have. Plus being tall - having the hot body.

I've seen gorgeous asian girls and gave them probably even more than 3 looks,but i don't think any of the pretty people i've seen would take such beautiful,versatile interesting pictures to look at.

They're not on top for nothing.

Guest rinnie_chan

^

Yea, I agree.

I don't think JM and ABB are just ordinary asian girls.

I know alot of "pretty" girls. But they always wear huge circle lenses, wear tons of make up in order to hide their unflawless skin, and if it isn't enough they use Photoshop to make their skin look smooth and flawless.

Both of them have charisma, nice features, a fit body, a nice smile which makes us wanna smile as well etc.

Guest trishaa01

well ONLY PARTIALLY

wow, and where exactly in Britain do you live?

I, for one, have never seen an Angelababy or Janice Man look-alike on the streets....

and anyways, i don't think they're all THAT gorgeous, but they're very photogenic and charismatic, hence they're successful models in hk.

hmm...i guess my pics aren't wokring right now...

i'll spam tomorrow.

ANGELABABY NEW!

at next #950

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.imageox.com/image/268338-20080525_a.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.imageox.com/image/268337-20080525_2.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.imageox.com/image/268339-20080525_4.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.imageox.com/image/268340-20080525_4.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.imageox.com/image/268341-20080525_5.jpg

i see the prada or miumiu shoes lol

Guest heartsxdesire

well ONLY PARTIALLY

IF they are normal.. then WHAT THE HELL ARE WE (I am refering to the majority of the chinese population of girls)? hahaha i am a bit offended lol

Archived