Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

' t.

Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest bigbang1

Can't we just have peace with janice man and angelababy?

If you don't like them and don't care about them, why do you even bother to come to this thread?

They are just like other human beings..... don't let the jealousy turn into hatred.

About the whole surgery thing... just let it be!

so WHAT IF they really had a surgery... will that make you feel better about yourself?

all those BLA BLA complaints are very annoying.

So please, DON't COME HERE when you DON'T LIKE THEM!

* and i'm not here to argue with you about your disagreement*

----------------------------

I LOVE janice man hair more and more =)

I think JM is prettier

Angelababy looks kinda...unreal o.o not like plastic but her face is just so ...unreal. i dunno

Like... too good to be true right?

I like Angelababy better even though her beauty is like... unrealistic.

But I mean, that's why she's a model right? lol

I think if Janiceman had Angelababy's hair...

... maybe Janice Man will PWN.

Guest Koii

Uh-Huh.

Even IF they did have plastic surgery, SO WHAT.

Because face it, the truth is for most of you, that if you had the chance to get PL-S to become amazingly beautiful like baby and man, you would take it. Cuz gosh darn, i know i would XD

You hate them if their beautiful.

And you hate them if their not.

If you don't support them, don't come to this thread. So enough with the bickering already >3>

Here's my spammage =v= enjoy

untitled.jpg

angela40zw4.jpg

angelababy-frame.jpg

angelababy-eyelash.jpg

angelababy-sexymini.jpg

IMG_6930.jpg

IMG_7029.jpg

m70917278.jpg

angelababy23.jpg

angela-baby.jpg

^ ._.

feroux_img_01.jpg

w82965022.jpg

w85622808.jpg

w85622803.jpg

w85622683.jpg

w119890586.jpg

w123837061.jpg

w116548472.jpg

w113221478.jpg

w114518194.jpg

w129498130.jpg

w129483501.jpg

w132898411.jpg

w123837073.jpg

w123837206.jpg

w121223826.jpg

el080227097.jpg

w133654798.jpg

w127689164.jpg

330_2_1_20070404135306.jpg

Guest Sasha100

OMG I take back what I said about Grace being the most gorgeous, after seeing those pics that Jesikah posted, wow AngelaBaby is soooooooo gorgeous! I love her lips and her nose.

oh just to say....janiceman was not fat before so losing that LITTLE weight does nothing to her nose

and since when did losing weight give you a different looking nose?

Just stating my opinion, don't need to reply to my post.

Guest SeL1nA

OMG .. I don't think Angela looks unreal .. she's soo pretty, I love her face ..

perfect =) and her smile haha it forces me to smile too xD

ap2008020507005470gd9.jpg

01yd7.jpg02cm5.jpg03br2.jpg

01je5.png

02ft4.png

04lm1.png

03lq2.png

05hu8.png

06ic9.png

07gk9.png

08fk3.png

09pu0.png

Guest lovelyvietgirl

^yup angelababy is 1/4 german if i remember.

oh just to say....janiceman was not fat before so losing that LITTLE weight does nothing to her nose

and since when did losing weight give you a different looking nose?

Just stating my opinion, don't need to reply to my post.

I don't have any old pics of her but when i first saw her old pics before, it don't seem to be a big different like 'OMG she did surgery for sure' i don't remember exactly how her nose look like before but it doesn't remind me of surgery. Her nose look the same to me, if not than its not like a big difference. And this differences can be by the angle of the pic and makeup. By taking pic with different lighting, angle, and makeup.. i can make my nose appear higher than in some pics.

NEW UNSEEN Angelababy

m145886042.jpg

m145885661.jpg

m145885659.jpg

m145885652.jpg

m145885644.jpg

m145885646.jpg

NEW CHOICE Collection

(since it's JM & Baby related)

I kept in contact with the creator / seller of CHOICE and just today he sent me pictures of the new collection.

The caps all seem to be designed for women while the t-shirts are all for men.

w145885413.jpg

w145885413.jpg

(Ehhh kind of glad they're not unisex... I'm not too fond of the latest designs -__-")

w145885415.jpg

w145885438.jpg

w145885431.jpg

w145885424.jpg

w145885633.jpg

(I'm getting all the t-shirts for summer except the Red "Are You Rock Enough ?" one)

nah janice (most) definitely got rhino. You see, there was a period where I was all like I HATE HOW MY NOSE IS NOT POINTY, so I researched rhinoplasty, which caused me to be very observant about facial features and stuff, and judging from janice's EARLY pics (when she was around 15) and now, there's a difference. It's not angles, cos I compared her pics now and pics of her then taken at the same angle (for example you know the pose when you turn your body and you face doesn't exactly face the front etc). This is my opinion, ppl that are very observant will see the difference, while others might not, or are too much in denial lol.

I love the photoshoot SeL1nA posted :). It's my favorite one with the both of them!

Why do people always feel the need to bring up plastic surgery?? Most asian celebrities do it, so why are you guys still surprised? Theres no solid proof that they did or didn't :S. Sure you can compare photos, then resort to arguing about surgery/braces/maturing. But what does it really matter to you in the end? Would it make you guys feel better if you knew they DID do it, so you can give yourself a reason to feel better about the natural way you look? Oh please :rolleyes: .

Guest xXSJloveXx

gorgeous as always!

hmm, so i was just wondering, they have extensions right?

i mean some ppl tell me its all natural hair but some disagree, so ...lol

Their both pretty but if they get their own thread wouldn't that give other net idols their own thread too? if someone is able to start one then someone else will be able to start one with their favorite net idol wouldn't they?

nah janice (most) definitely got rhino. You see, there was a period where I was all like I HATE HOW MY NOSE IS NOT POINTY, so I researched rhinoplasty, which caused me to be very observant about facial features and stuff, and judging from janice's EARLY pics (when she was around 15) and now, there's a difference. It's not angles, cos I compared her pics now and pics of her then taken at the same angle (for example you know the pose when you turn your body and you face doesn't exactly face the front etc). This is my opinion, ppl that are very observant will see the difference, while others might not, or are too much in denial lol.

who really gives a richard simmons , plastic surgery is nothing new these days . Natural beauty is rare these days as well with technology and such.

Anyways I think Angelababy is my fave if i had to choose between Janice and her

ok, i'm not the type to wanna add wood to a fire but...

look, we appreciate your opinion but i don't think anyone cares.

if people are denying she got surgery, then let them fricken be

what is it to you what other people think? you're just taking up good posting space for irrelevant conversation.

you're not going to change their mind so no use trying.

the reason most of us idolize them is because they're pretty.

so what if they got surgery to get up to it.

are they still not pretty?

unless someone's culture strong judges against plastic surgery, i really don't think anyone cares.

i know that people keep replying to you and you're not TRYING to rub people the wrong way and you're just voicing your opinion,

but can you PLEASE stop bringing up this ridiculous topic?

i'm telling you that if some people STRONGLY believe the two of them never did plastic surgery,

unless you have hardcore documented proof, no one will believe it from a couple of soompiers who are holding a deep grudge on this convo..

=====

omigosh, where do you get these pictures ' t. ? (if you don't mind me asking keke)

she looks really good in that last picture with smiling eyes lol.

edit " 't. " there's some people in the other ulzzang thread that think this thread is a waste.

what the heck are they tlaking about? this is the one of the good things that happened on soompi lol

Guest lovelyvietgirl

Angela can never take a bad pic. I like how she doesn't need to photoshop or use lighting to make herself look better.

Mintcracker- if it not the angle, than its the lighting. Like i said, i can make my nose appear higher with different angle, lighting and makeup.. lighting can make a big different. and i didn't do any surgery.

okay sorri, i am not gonna reply to any more on this thing.

Thanks for the pics. More angela pics pls.

Hey guys, I got a question I've meaning to ask for a while now. Anyways, how come angelababy and janice Man are always associated together? Like even this thread has both of them?