Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

Guest angeliquelle

in my opinion, girls like angelababy looks a lot better not-photoshopped. when she's photoshopped, she looks so beautiful and surreal that it's a bit scary, whereas in real person and other photos, she looks so fabulous and real.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest geishaOo

lol, angelababy's circle lenses needed some adjustment but i never knew her eyes were naturally light brown.

the whole time i thought she was wearing color lenses. that's cool.

she doesn't need the circle lenses to look prettier.

Guest rinnie_chan

Can I request an Angela Baby Spam :D ?!

Cause I haven't got that many pics of her. I rushed through the chinese net idol thread and I just could saved 11 pics.

Thanks in advance =) ...

Guest himeko_princess

Ahh I absolutely love Angelababy... It' s not fair >< she has such delicate facial features and skinny arms ;hgoearhfk <------- spaz attack

Guest mocofraise&

1202807361zm1.jpg

Anyone haves other pictures of this shoot?

So beautiful ;__;

It's really funny how it seems impossible to look at someone pretty without doubting she had surgery.I personnally wouldn't care less if they had,seing their previous pictures,the changes were minimals,or just non-existant.

I guess it makes theses people feel better about themselves,thinking they're at least all natural,in spite of not being smoking hot like AB or JM.

Guest bang!sarang

yay, finally a thread for them both; i agree with you guys that it's so much easier

to come HERE now instead of searching the net idols thread for hours. T___T

i love angelababy and janice man SOMUCH, but i like angelababy better;

and correction to the 2nd person who posted here: hong kong isn't a country

but people who are cantonese - like me : ) - don't really refer to themselves

as PART of the mainland china.

imma post some pictures; HOPEFULLY they weren't posted before!

Janice Man

dvjwwi.jpg

2eeekxj.jpg

Angelababy

ih4jmv.jpg

15axdh.jpg

2j6q15.jpg

2lnz3vo.jpg

2ma4nr.jpg

1zxa2k9.jpg

2wf5w6s.jpg

Both

2e22lfo.jpg

2s7tl6o.jpg

1564it2.jpg

credits; chinese net idol thread, angelababy's xanga

Guest ' t.

http://i29.tinypic.com/2e22lfo.jpg -> i love the outfit they're wearing ^^ does anyone know where can i buy them? like a online store? it's looks like they're advertising the outfit =/

where do you get the janice man and angelababy shirts? sorry if this is in the wrong thread

I don't think 2% sell their clothes through online stores (don't quote me on this)...

That's why I stock up on th; stuff when I'm in HK ^^" I saw tons of JM and Baby shirts while I was there last time.

Guest raindrops

More Janice from Sweet Years Fashion Show

2b9f81244728.jpg

0c89b1244730.jpg

b3df81244732.jpg

They're updating less these days.. but thats because they're so busy nowadays ^O^

--rainie*

Archived