Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ I think Whitney went back to Europe already, from her last xanga post.

I think they would both look awesome with their hair chopped off! Heart shaped faces can pull off almost every hairstyle.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I think they would both look awesome with their hand chopped off!

LOL

I know what you mean, but for that 1 millisecond I was like ... :mellow:

GOD! AB is so fricken beautiful.

JM is growing on me.

And jebus christ, she had the black hair for only... what? A day/week?

Guest sweeetsx

it is so obvious that this girl got her jaw line sharpened and nose done...

Loosing weight and braces, growing up =

2lcshdy.jpg

Surprising before/after.

It's not because they're models that their devloppement was different from anyone.

I hope i don't need to say that i don't look A THING like what i used to look like some years ago.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

LOL

I know what you mean, but for that 1 millisecond I was like ... :mellow:

GOD! AB is so fricken beautiful.

JM is growing on me.

And jebus christ, she had the black hair for only... what? A day/week?

rofl my bad. it was late and i wasn't make sense.. hair... lol hair i meant. :sweatingbullets:

Guest une_fleur

2rp5s34.jpg

JM is totally growing on me as well :P

And I love the color she has here. Does anyone know what this shade is called?

It looks like a darker blonde, but maybe there is a better name for it. I would really like to know~

wow... they are SMOKIN...

but they don't look so... real. especially their noses. have they gone under the knife before?

either way, i like janice man better. she has that 'cute' look in her :D and definitely looks a bit more natural.

(but still nothing like my tsubasa <3)

Guest SophiaSan

huh how am i an anti-fan?

i don't know how she started modelling, and i never said i did. that why i asked that question in my post...

and i just heard she smokes, i was wondering if anyone heard that too. i dont care if she smokes, lots of ppl do. i still think AB is gorgeous anyway.

i think you misunderstood what i was saying.

hmm i think it was like10 pages back or so?

they did an interview on angelababy about whether she smokes or not

and she's only a social smoker, she does it every once in a while.

but i know for sure that janice smoked before cuz there were pics of her.

im liking the new updates on ABB and JM thanks for the contributions you guys!

Guest Marybaby

hehe, angelabb's richard simmons is a bit flat. btw, ive been wondering, how do you access angelababy's forum? it's all in chinese and i cant read chinese, is there any way to access the forum or switch the language to english? ive tried google language tools but they only go so far :sweatingbullets:

Guest o1honey

Lately i've been liking Janice Man more because her look is more versatile.. she can pull of any look if she wants too.

and plus Janice Man always look glowing and healthy

Angelababy is a bit too skinny... i've been kinda worried about that too O_o

because 1) she's a role model.. being too skinny may affect her young fans

2) she looks better with a little more meat =P

^^I agree that she would look better with a little meat but some people are naturally skinny and it shouldn't matter whether they are role models or not. Eating disorders are psychological illnesses. It's not like girls would see Angelababy in magazines and automatically runs off to starve themselves.

I like Janice Man, but I find that her face isn't the freshest.

HAHA, Angelababy has a really flat richard simmons. But that doesn't matter so much in Hong Kong; in fact, girls there prefer flat over round. It's kind of weird, imo. O_O

Guest cyn.na.min

I was looking for Angelababy pictures on Google for makeup reasons, and I just came across this thread. You all update so fast with new Angela and Janice pictures @.@;

I wasn't really planning on reading the posts or making one, but I noticed that a large percent of the posts talk about whether or not Angela and Janice had surgery, especially the eyes and nose. I just want to say that looking at their old pictures doesn't help.

About 3-4 years ago, my nose was flat. Well, it wasn't SUPER flat.. I still had a nose bridge, but it was really small and stuff. But once I got to my teen years my nose started changing. My nose bridge was getting taller/higher, and the tip of my nose was becoming less round and more pointy. And right now (not to brag or anything), my nose looks a lot like Angela's.

If someone ever found a picture of me when I was 11 or 12 they would most definitely think I've gotten my nose fixed, but I didn't. So if you see old pictures of a celebrity and one of her/his features doesn't look like what it's now, you shouldn't automatically assume she/he's had something done. It might have just been work done by puberty :D

Guest ix3katz

i forgot who askedddd but

for la lingerie, you can watch on tudou.com if you understand canto

for hardsubs go to crunchyroll.com

lmao janice's acting is so bad..makes me go "wtf" all the time. then again the movie itself is "wtf"

Guest Cherish_

Lately i've been liking Janice Man more because her look is more versatile.. she can pull of any look if she wants too.

and plus Janice Man always look glowing and healthy

Angelababy is a bit too skinny... i've been kinda worried about that too O_o

because 1) she's a role model.. being too skinny may affect her young fans

2) she looks better with a little more meat =P

Yeah i agree with you that Janice has better body than Angelababy, i think angelababy is too skinny too.

But i'm sure angelababy knows herself coz she even admitted in an interview that she thinks she is too skinny and she eats a lot to try to gain weight but just can't n said that she's never been 100 pounds in her life. She's also desperate to enlarge her breasts n in this magazine she always jokes that she has a man's body. I think she's the type of people who r born skinny (which is very common as they have a VERY good metabolism).

Look here:

Another cute Angelababy interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbL2Kqfbi68

Archived