Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

Guest Sasha100

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa226/f...elebs/jm8-3.jpg

OMG this picture is gorgeous! She looks like tifa from the FInal Fantasy movie!! Janice is so amazingly beautiful these days, especially at that Halloween event<3

I wish they would put ABB's site on a better server, its not working again:(

there were some photos of AB and her bf on the previous page ?

but i can't see those anymore D:

anyone care to repost please ?

Can't repost them cuz the sites down:/ and yes I'm guilty of hotlinking LOL

Anywhoo... JaniceMan spam(most of them are a bit old):

IMG_0007a.jpg

IMG_7358a.jpg

IMG_0004a.jpg

IMG_7297a.jpg

IMG_0001a.jpg

fmjm222js7.jpg

janiceman-10.jpg

16.jpg

2007-06-3033.jpg

Credit: Yahoo Image search, Google Image search

Janice seriously has the most flawless skin ever<3

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest honey.2kiss@hotmail.com

5'5 isn't short at all, it's pretty average. She's got great height and with heels it probably adds a few inches so she's 5'8+. I don't think she looks that different either, much more gorgeous yes but not THAT different.

actually, for a model, 5'5 is REALLY short.. even for chinese standards (if you look at other models (kathy chow, lisa s)... they are at LEAST 5'8 w/o heels) I mean.. i'm 5'7.7 and reps have called me a shortie.

Guest Whateva

^ ABB does mostly editorial and commercial modeling, so 5'5'' is around average. For runway, 5'5'' would be short.

Not all models need to be 5'10''+.

can someone please be a doll and tell me what they're talking about..?

i can't understand a word.. :tears:

full translation is not really necessary just and outline or summary..

please and thank you. <3

angelabby's interview

janice man's interview

and why are they talking about angelabby in janice's interview...?

Janice's interview:

Host: Your friend Angelababy, just released a photoalbum, did you go support the release of it?

Janice Man: I didn't go, because there was too many people and I was busy with work, but I went with her to the "After-party" (?) and I saw how pretty the book was, and I asked all my friends to buy it too. All of us bought one.

H: Did you like any particular concept in the album? Did you help out with any of the concepts?

JM: My friend helped her shoot the album, and a lot of the concepts and styles were made by them. But I didn't help with any of the styling.

H: Did you give any suggestions?

JM: I knew she was going to shoot some very Japanese-styled pictures, because we both like the sweet Japanese style.

(Lol, she didn't really answer the question)

H: Did you have a favorite look in the book?

JM: Which look I liked? Well, every look was really different..

H: Well because the looks varied from being a tomboy or to being sexy. Did you think any of the looks were really good? Or which look would you want to have if you had your own photobook?

JM: I looked at both of the books, and I liked the more Japanese-styled one.

Angela's interview:

H: Lately, people have been calling you "Goddess of the Modeling World". Does that give you any pressure?

AB: Well, I just hope to make myself better. I don't really have pressure because I don't really think I'm a Goddess..

H: So you and your good friend, JM, have that Japanese-girl image. A lot of young people have followed your style. I always go to Taiwan, and everyone there looks like AB & JM, what do you think about that?

AB: I think it's because people like the same stuff I like. Everyone has their own freedom to decide what to wear and what their style is. But I guess it's because we all have the same tastes.

Btw, I didn't translate EVERY single word they said. And I rarely translate stuff, so isome parts might be a little off.

& these interviews are kind of old, soooo yeah.

Anyway, the JM interview was so pointless. >_<

Haha you can kind of tell at the end of the interview, JM was getting kind of annoyed..

All the host was interested in was AB..

-------

I totally agree with the people that said Pakho & JM look good together! They're so cute together.

The only thing is that Pakho is 24 & JM is 19. But I guess 5 years isn't that bad..

^ she said she's always in Tong Lo Wan ..its a place in HK not Taiwan !

but totally agree .. why does the reporter ask things about ABB in Janice interview ?? lols

actually, for a model, 5'5 is REALLY short.. even for chinese standards (if you look at other models (kathy chow, lisa s)... they are at LEAST 5'8 w/o heels) I mean.. i'm 5'7.7 and reps have called me a shortie.

Even though AB is a professional model she isn't a runway or super model. She mostly does advertorials and the girls she competes with are usually her height.

Guest SophiaSan

the argument whether ABB or JM had surgery is just getting old.

it was already discussed. let's move pass that.

is it really that hard to believe that these two girls can be naturally beautiful??

through weigh lost, braces or just maturity?

i mean go to the BEFORE AND NOW thread. there are some people who look COMPLETELY different and had drastic changes.

wow i haven't been in here for a long time and the reason being is the topic of surgery is old. let's just admire them for who they are.

Guest x`aNNiie.

lols, why do people bother saying they have nice skin wen its all makeup?? but it looks soooo nice

Because you need decent to good skin for the makeup to look good anyways.

If you have bad skin, you can tell even when its covered with makeup.

Im surprised their skin is in good condition because they have to use a lot of foundation for photoshoots etc.

Guest honey.2kiss@hotmail.com

there was this girl at my school that awfully ressembled Angelababy,

here and there

(please do not share or take out!! and no it's not me,see 411 or wtv)

i don't really see the resemblance in the first pic.. i see it in the second pic.. ~ but only a little bit.. definitely not (in my opinion) THAT alike hehe.. ~

she looks really white though

Guest anjuu62

i don't really see the resemblance in the first pic.. i see it in the second pic.. ~ but only a little bit.. definitely not (in my opinion) THAT alike hehe.. ~

she looks really white though

I think she looks more like Lena Fuji!

Guest xl0v3juicy

That girl looks like a cross between Lena Fuji and Angelababy :). Very pretty!!

Oh, and I watched those two interview clips of AB and JM. JM didn't really answer any of the questions... lol o_o. Her replies were always so vague. But like someone else said, I guess she was just getting annoyed because the host kept asking her about AB.

Guest mocofraise&

mocofraise&> wow she does! are you her friend? hahaha, i bet she doesn't even know who angelababy is XD

just a classmate~ besides her looks,let's say she isn't the kind of person i like..

She doesn't know her, but i really should show her shouldn't i? hihi

Archived