Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

Guest weiowu12

AngelaBaby Giordano Behind the Scenes:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://forum.loveangelababy.com/attachments/month_0809/20080927_2805b0272c11cbbd40adYO0prmdjrQuk.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://forum.loveangelababy.com/attachments/month_0809/20080927_1c31fc9655f49375b660814AeIIrbz63.jpg

Sorry if posted before, and credits to AngelaBaby forum:)

look at her bone :( she's sooo skinnyyyy

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest honey.2kiss@hotmail.com

LIke in this pic, she has the eyelid glue on, u can acutally see it..

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/4901/ykmt1sq0.jpg

And this is her w/o makeup that she posted up in her blog. i don't see any eyelid glue on??? she is looking up so her lids will appear bigger.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8766/b151402366ew0.jpg

actually, i think your lids smaller when you're looking up? u expose less of ur eyelid when u're looking up. =) and her "w/o make up" pic.. umm.. the pic isn't clear enough (not enough lighting) to tell if she's wearing tape or glue. The reason why you can see the glue in the other picture you posted is because she is outside (lots and lots of direct sunlight), the resolution is high, and the fact that she didn't put it on very well (you can see glue EVERYYWhere). In the pic "w/o make up", the picture isn't TOO clear (its not that bright), the picture isn't as big/resolution isn't as high, and because of that, you probably can't see glue or tape (assuming she has tape/glue enhancements on).

hehe.

^^ Janice's eyes looks the same in every photos I realise...

lol in that set...every picture shes looking down..or looks like she is :mellow:

she looks hawt in that pic with pakho

Guest mocofraise&

^

Mocofraise: you don't have to call someone a troll just because she has different views from you.. ==

jeannguyen: but her eyelids look smaller in her younger school pics.. definitely not as large as the one with the one with "eye lid glue" on.

i don't mind the people who thinks she had surgery,

i mind the people who say it as if it was a fact

(wich is pretty bad considerating that surgery question here usually starts lots of useless drama)

Guest Cherish_

jeannguyen: but her eyelids look smaller in her younger school pics.. definitely not as large as the one with the one with "eye lid glue" on.

Guest moncchichi

errrr why is there more argument about surgery than pictures?

lol that group pic with pakho in it... that girl in the front is like stoned. her eyemakeup is like overdone and her eyebrows are non existent. she scared the crap outta me

Guest fatcupoftea

^ Agree too much plastic surgery talk!!! And btw I think ABB use eyelid glue cause her lids get funky when she doesn't get enough sleep (I thought a lot of girls do this?). When I don't get enough sleep my eyelids get bigger/swollen or sometimes I'll get open cut crease or something, so I fix it with eyelid glue.

I think JM + Pakho would make the cutest couple ever.

:D Plus he knew he before she turned super gorgeous/when JM was going through her awkward phase.

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

Janice's hair must be SO damaged.

She dyes her hair so much.

Almost as much as Jaejoong from TVXQ (sorry for the off-topic relation)

I only dyed my hair twice and I use some expensive shampoo

and my hair is dead to the second power. [regardless of the fact that hair is dead]

Guest lostieee

^ My hair is pretty brittle on the ends too due to bleaching and dying, JM's hair looks really good on her in this colour but somehow it looks like she's more mature and 'appropriate' (sorry, can't find the proper word for it in english).

Guest moncchichi

^ Agree too much plastic surgery talk!!! And btw I think ABB use eyelid glue cause her lids get funky when she doesn't get enough sleep (I thought a lot of girls do this?). When I don't get enough sleep my eyelids get bigger/swollen or sometimes I'll get open cut crease or something, so I fix it with eyelid glue.

I think JM + Pakho would make the cutest couple ever.

:D Plus he knew he before she turned super gorgeous/when JM was going through her awkward phase.

I AGREE LOL. well i think jm was pretty in her awkward stage too but they'd be a cute couple and i think hk entertainment have already like wrote about them being a pair before lol

*** edit about janice's hair... her hair must be brittle from too much dying, but remember she gets like hair spas and masks more often than all of us combined, so it must be in a decent condition.. right? lol envious of her hair care. whenever I grow my hair really long, it either gets too like... tangly or it loses its shine... when i'm rich i'll be like her and get my hair pampered ;)

Guest joie.de.vivre

there were some photos of AB and her bf on the previous page ?

but i can't see those anymore D:

anyone care to repost please ?

Guest raindrops

http://i34.tinypic.com/2qkujdl.jpg

^ honestly, when i saw that pic of jm i was wowed by how ... elegant? she looked! hahaha i was like "omg, b-tch i hate her! :(" ... ahhh and her contacts look really nice on her ! yum yum i love janice (:

ab's forum is down atm, so i can't check if she posted a new blog entry or not (: .. i'll translate later if its up again and that she blogged..

i love janice :o she looks so pretty (:

hahaha thanks for posting jm, guys! <3

lovelove!

Guest xxiiyabbyxx

can someone please be a doll and tell me what they're talking about..?

i can't understand a word.. :tears:

full translation is not really necessary just and outline or summary..

please and thank you. <3

angelabby's interview

janice man's interview

and why are they talking about angelabby in janice's interview...?

oh, and this is a video of angelabby ice skating :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUZONoFSmpU

^ I think she's pretty short.. 5'5 or so? Anyways, questions of plastic surgery is unavoidable because she just looks too god damn different. her eyes look huge now~ they were definitely not as huge back when she was 14-15 ish.

5'5 isn't short at all, it's pretty average. She's got great height and with heels it probably adds a few inches so she's 5'8+. I don't think she looks that different either, much more gorgeous yes but not THAT different.

Anyways is Angelababys hair real? It can't be right, she must wear extensions? Her hair is sooo long, silky and looks amazingly healthy and smooth. I'm jealous of her all around, even with 5 plastic surgeries I couldn't look as good as she does.

Archived