Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pinkxstrawberry

this is my 1st time postin here, im not really a fan of janice man and angelababy but i was searchin thru my mums magazines and there was this feature on them but its in chinese and quite recent. since it was relevant to this thread, i was wonderin if any1 wanted me to post it. if u do, i'll scan it and post it, if not i'll jus leave it. since i can't read chinese, i askd my mum wot it sed beforehand and wot she told me wasn't exactly flatterin (it was a HK gossip mag, so go figure lol) so i understand if no1 wants to see the article.

never mind, i did some backtrackin and realised some1 already posted it in the beginnin couple of pages. ignore my post!

Im not too fond of the color contacts they wear. IMO, they're too bright, unnatural, and overall very cat-like. Their natural eye colors are probably nicer than that ^^

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

My god, everyone is so friggen judgmental. I mean, to be honest, can you guys do/look any better?

It's like you're saying "omg... i hate THIS and i hate THAT on them. They're so anorexic."

Anyways, before I start ranting about how judgmental most people here are,

Is that pink scarved pictures of Angelababy old? If not, it looks very similar to something she wore in the past.

Guest moncchichi

^ I agree. She's said that she's tried to gain weight and it hasn't worked for her... so its not her fault, she's just fortunate.

^

^ I don't think so... no offense, my parents are from hongkong as well, but unless they go to an international school in hongkong or are studying in university, people from hong kong can't really speak english... well i went back during the summer and I prefer speaking in english with my sister... anwyways, the sales people overheard me and tried speaking to us in english, and i was just like :S what are you saying...

^

^

^ I think their contacts look good. they pull it off nicely imo. Their eye colour is probably just dark brown, but i'm pretty sure they wear circle lenses, which makes their eyes look bigger. I don't know if you remember, but there was a pic of janice w/o lenses, and i think she looks better with.

Guest My Sweet September

My god, everyone is so friggen judgmental. I mean, to be honest, can you guys do/look any better?

It's like you're saying "omg... i hate THIS and i hate THAT on them. They're so anorexic."

Anyways, before I start ranting about how judgmental most people here are,

Is that pink scarved pictures of Angelababy old? If not, it looks very similar to something she wore in the past.

Hope you were not talking about me :sweatingbullets:

I wasn't trying to be judgmental, I think Angela is gorgeous, I just don't like it when ANYONE widens their eyes, because it's both obvious and unflattering. Angela's natural eyes hape is gorgeous, she doesn't need humungo eyes =)

Although...people seem to pick on Janice all the time in this thread....it irritates me sometimes, but i let it go because people will always have opinions on way or the other. I don't think it's necessary to curb posts unless it's outright bashing.

Criticism isn't always a bad thing.

Guest Sasha100

Hope you were not talking about me :sweatingbullets:

I wasn't trying to be judgmental, I think Angela is gorgeous, I just don't like it when ANYONE widens their eyes, because it's both obvious and unflattering. Angela's natural eyes hape is gorgeous, she doesn't need humungo eyes =)

Although...people seem to pick on Janice all the time in this thread....it irritates me sometimes, but i let it go because people will always have opinions on way or the other. I don't think it's necessary to curb posts unless it's outright bashing.

Criticism isn't always a bad thing.

Ditto. people are ALWAYS saying something bad about Janice. What bothers me the most is that some of those people are always defending ABB so much whenever someone says something bad about her. I'm not calling out any names but if you're gonna criticize someone then you shouldn't get your pantys in a bunch when someone says something bad about your favorite :rolleyes:

And JM looks stunning in her new pics. Shes like a doll except prettier<3

Archived