Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest amyoii

I don't know why but I can't edit my previous post =/

and
on Apple Daily. Can someone give a brief translation of what they're talking about?

of the making of McDonald's Color of the summer ad - Featuring Angela Baby.

New Angela Baby @ Emax

A015.jpg

A014.jpg

A013.jpg

A012.jpg

A011.jpg

A010.jpg

A009.jpg

A008.jpg

A007.jpg

A006.jpg

A005.jpg

A004.jpg

A003.jpg

A002.jpg

A001.jpg

Guest Romancer.

^ translated for you! Sorry if this doesn't make much sense.

Janice on apple daily

The interviewer mentioned that ABB recently had a photobook come out, and asked her if she went to help out/give her custom (sorry I can't word this right). Janice said that she didn't go to the bookstore because there were too many people, and that she had a lot of work on those days. But afterwards she went with ABB to her after-party and seeing such a pretty photobook she asked her friends at the after-party to buy it for her using her own money. The woman asked her if she helped out with the photobook and janice said that some of her friends helped out with the idea and design (guessing miko... something i forgot her name!) but she didn't. However, she knew it was going to be japanese style because they both like that type of sweet Japanese style/look. The interviewer asked which look she liked the best in the photobook and janice said that each look is different. The woman kept asking so she said that she prefers the Japanese style book (compared to the others including dressing up as a boy etc).

Angela on apple daily

The woman said that lately she has had a lot of attention, and asked her how she feels about it and if there's a lot of pressure. ABB said no, and the she is just doing her best in her job.

The interviewer said that both her and Janice have a Japanese-girl image, and a lot of teens are copying it. Wherever the interviewer goes she sees girls looking like Janice and Angela. How does she feel about this trend?

She thinks it's fine because everyone is allowed to choose what clothes they like to wear and their style and she feels everyone has the same type of outlook/view on fashion/look (kind of like seeing eye-to-eye on fashion).

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

omg abb looks so cute and pretty in those photos. i love what she's wearing and her ponytail...so cuuute

man, so jealous every time i see her

Guest moncchichi

New Angela Baby @ Emax

ooolala

she looks so cute there. she looks like shes really down to earth but still realllly gorgeous at the same time

i swear that apple daily can make the most beautiful person look less then appealing in their photos!!!

yea yea i totally agree with you... but abb still looks pretty in those pics

Guest raindrops

angelababy looks reallly pretty in those photos! esp with her hair tied back, it makes her look so cute/pretty!

-----rainie

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I don't know why but I can't edit my previous post =/

and
on Apple Daily. Can someone give a brief translation of what they're talking about?

of the making of McDonald's Color of the summer ad - Featuring Angela Baby.

New Angela Baby @ Emax

DAMN, look at her beautiful thighs.

=)

She's gaining some sexy curves. we can't complain.

she looks SO good in these pictures.

Guest vip_gd

i swear that apple daily can make the most beautiful person look less then appealing in their photos!!!

haha well .. it is a newspaper company

ooh ABB looks gorgeous as always. love her refreshing look on her

the event looks like for geeks lol

Archived