Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest raindrops

hmm i get excited when i see janice updates :D

ab looks so sweet in those photos of her with the bow top and hair in ponytail :) love it!

i think in terms of body, i'd love to have janice's because it's a fuller body, but i guess angela's face would be more suited ... lol i don't know what i'm talking about!

hmm and is it just me or does anyone else think that they've been using the same concept for mikami too many times... that it doesn't look 'fresh' anymore? cute but!

Guest Tofu_Cloud

hmm i get excited when i see janice updates :D

ab looks so sweet in those photos of her with the bow top and hair in ponytail :) love it!

i think in terms of body, i'd love to have janice's because it's a fuller body, but i guess angela's face would be more suited ... lol i don't know what i'm talking about!

hmm and is it just me or does anyone else think that they've been using the same concept for mikami too many times... that it doesn't look 'fresh' anymore? cute but!

i totally agree with you, i like janice's body more too.. but only when she is like at her tonest.. if that make sense there is some pix where she look like she gained a bit of weight so she wasnt as lanky. Plus she looks a bit shorter then angelababy too ^___^ even tho apparently they are the same height but for some reason angelababy looks....more huge? For some reason i picture myself being at angelababy's shoulders.... even tho im 5'4,,, lols!!! i dont wanna look like a giant i just wanna keep my height (or maybe 5'5) and have the EXACT body as janice. not in her thin days... sometimes her arms look...gross.

Guest loves_T

^ Lols, you're 5'4? I'm 5'7, I feel like a giant everywhere I go hahaha.

I actually wished I was shorter!

Anyways, thanks for sharing the pics! I'm so addicted at looking at there pictures. So pretty!

Guest infinityx

JM's never ceases to amaze me--- girl doesnt look all trashy no matter what. Maybe because of her darker hair now? I absolutely adore her face, i dont get sick of it--- she does "mysterious seduction"(Thats what i call it :D ) poses best.

Does anyone have a pic of her without makeup?? I want to see how see looks without all those heavy eyeliners.

Guest SeL1nA_1

JM's never ceases to amaze me--- girl doesnt look all trashy no matter what. Maybe because of her darker hair now? I absolutely adore her face, i dont get sick of it--- she does "mysterious seduction"(Thats what i call it :D ) poses best.

Does anyone have a pic of her without makeup?? I want to see how see looks without all those heavy eyeliners.

Oo I never really realize that .. but huh ... Janice always have eyeliners on ... and to be honest,it's really better if she keeps that, couz she looks a bit drap without it.

27255301.jpg

janiceman.jpg

Guest Tofu_Cloud

^ the second pic i really wanna highlight and contour her nose XD lol

her makeup wasnt flattering, i think they wanted her to look different

Guest ayuu.919

Alright, I officially would rather look like Janice than ABB.

Janice is goooorrgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

[edit]

Janice's skin is milky white now compared to her skin the the past.. Does anybody know what products she uses?

Archived