[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest xxUntilwhenever

Im really looking forward to Taeyang's comeback but I just wish he wasn't doing his first stage on M!Countdown.

Im loving the preview of "Just a feeling" :wub:

Guest danick

YG announced YB's schedule??? Yipeeeeeee!!!

It means that we will have YB on the little tube the first week of July. LOVE IT!!!

Counting the days til the D Day. I am eager to hear the track title. If YB and Teddy both agreed to make I Need A Girl its track title, that means it's hell a lot greater than those songs that was previewed. WOW!

I am so YB deprived that I was able to watch an old video of TY and GD in a dance practice with a foreigner. Even back then he was really passionate about his dancing and now his patience and dedication has paid off.

Here's the YT link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ5TU1ICao8&feature=related

Guest juang_bb

^^^ that was cool!!!

M!countdown isn't my fave either but I am just ecstatic by the fact that we finally get to see him perform on stage again. I didn't know he'll ba having his comeback stage on the same day as his release date. it's been so long since we've seen one of our boys promote on music shows, so i am really looking forward to this. counting down the days!!!

i wonder which song they'll preview later.

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

TAEYANG「SOLAR」Eject the Deluxe Edition CD! (YG's Notice!)

thx gilbakk2010 @ YT for the upload

this looks so great, rawr

ooohhh this looks so cool,liking what im seeing

YG CD cases are indee very unique

looking forward to GDYB stage

and also "Your my" i bet he's going to play the piano while singing

Guest darkaz619

that cool YG make good cases but is to much hassle for me just to get the CD out hehehe.

i just want play CD when i open the case still is cool how you spin CD can't wait.

Guest juang_bb

okay... so BREAKDOWN is my new FAVE among the teasers!!!! gaaah, as much as i love the slow melody and melting YOU'RE MY, i guess im still a sucker for hiphop beats. i LOVE this one!!!

SOLAR D-2!!!! bring it on YB!!! break the stage down. the preview is on repeat!!! :D

break it down down, break it down. oh oh uohhh :lol:

Guest traczi

Hi everyone, i am here to ask for help ^.^ Is anyone can help me about Taeyang's new album? My frd's sis is a super fans of Taeyang but she is currently studying in Canada and she wants to know if it is possible to pre-order Taeyang's CD (the T-shirt edition)online? As i checked there is only 30,000 copies for the edition. So if those from Yesasia counted for this edition?

Thank you very much for all you help.

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

his voice is so weird here but weird in a good way thought lol

tedddy really like using "eheheh" "ohohoh" "uhuhuh" etc ain't he? from 2ne1 to Taeyang

i guess these sounds are his signature lol

lyrics

(Let's break it down)

내 목소릴 좀 더 Turn it up

잘들어 모두 다 집중해봐 여기로

너무 기다려 온 dance floor

I'm gonna let it go

나 미미미 미치겠어 더는 못 참겠어

내 심장소리가 들리니

이건 내 마음 속에 널 향한 Melody

it's making your body move

shake shake in popin groove

너와 손을 잡고 춤을 추고 싶어 나

나와 발을 맞춰줘요 (오오오)

이 리듬에 몸을 맡겨요

내게 멈추란 말 하지마 이제 시작했는걸

Let me break this down

Let me break it down down

break break down

I'm gonna break down down

break break down

끝까지 가고 싶어 Baby

I got you 날 따라와주겠니 (Saying!)

credit: 아토 @ bbvipz

Guest kpopper24

I've enjoyed all the teasers equally so far, they are all really great, this whole album...will be really great, I can't wait to hear the title track with GD!!! :)

GDragon to appear for TaeYang’s comeback stage with ‘I Need A Girl’

201006281641778078_1.jpg

Set for his comeback stage on 1st July, it is known that TaeYang will be having GDragon performing together with him for his comeback solo song ‘I Need A GIrl’.

The 2 are known to be friends since they were 13 years old and GDragon has also sung praises of TaeYang in interviews like, “TaeYang is a friend who is more talented than me”, “He is incomparable to me” etc. And recently, GDragon also posted up a photo of him wearing a tee shirt with the words ‘I Need A Girl’ printed on his me2day, showing his support for TaeYang’s comeback.

For TaeYang’s comeback title song ‘I Need A Girl, GDragon is featured for a rap. GDragon also composed and wrote the song ‘After You Fall Asleep’ in the album.

TaeYang is set for his comeback stage on Mnet M!Countdown on 1st July.

S:Osen

Credit: Kbites

Guest Lavire

^ Yes, I am so excited to see the 2 best friends perform together! <3 <3

Breakdown is a nice song---you can definitely tell that it's produced by Teddy.

It actually reminds me a lot of Superstar. :D

I'm excited for YB's comeback! And I cannot wait to see the stage with GDYB, that's going to be awesome. GDYB is my most favorite duo...and this makes me even more curious of how "I Need a Girl" sounds like. Anyways, "Breakdown" sounds hot. So far, I'm enjoying the previews and July 1st is getting closer <3