[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest juang_bb

I'm guessing they not gonna release "I Need A Girl" teaser.. since its less than a week and there's still other songs~ Maybe they wanna keep it until the official release since that song gonna be the tittle song~ :D

actually, a part of me wants to hear INAG teaser already but I think I prefer that they don't release a teaser for it and just surprise us with its amazingness on July 1st. imagine, on July 1st...they release the song and the MV... then BAM!!! eitherway.... i can't wait any longer. too much teasing...

What time/day is it going to be released roughly in the US? Is it June 30th midnight?

Depending on where you live in the US. I live in CA, so usually it should be release around 6:00-6:30 PM on June 30th for me, but I'm not sure either. Usually it's like that though whenever a new song or MV is going to be released from Big Bang and I stay up waiting. XD

Guest madbee

I was just listening to the You're My preview for the umpteenth time when my mom walked in and said "He sounds like Michael Jackson." Hearing that would probably make YB's day. lol

Anyway, You're My is absolutely gorgeous!!! Definitely my favorite preview so far. It's so simple, with just a little piano in the bg, it's almost like he's singing a capella. The lyrics may be cheesy, but they are too precious! <3 Ugh, I love this so much! ^_^

Guest oyevv

You can start ordering on July 1st. That's when preorder's for the regular version go up. There are no preorders of the deluxe version - you can get it at YGE's shop but you have to register.

Thanks ;), i can't wait till 1st of july, I am ubberly superly excited now :D :D

Guest sryche

It is just amazingly cute....you're my chocolate, my sweetest chocolate...

If there ever got a man singing that song to me, I'd melt ~_~

Oh man, that definitely is a serenade song

Guest kpopper24

I know I'm new, but I REALLY want the deluxe album, can anyone please order this for me, I will pay whoever buys it for me back.  I will pay you before you send it. Please can anyone get me a copy?! Thank You in advance, to whoever can do this for me!

Kpopper24

P.S. I live in California, in the U.S.

sweet and beautiful song..love it<3

the piano and his voice are so beautiful<3

this song is produced by the new YG composer right?

the one that composed "I need a girl"

can't wait for "I need a girl"

I seriously love "You're My" =))

I'm a sucker for slow, sweet love songs~

Even those mushy lyrics! I cnt imagine

a guy saying that but with Taeyang, omigod.

<3 I'm really getting hyped up for his album!

The title song wud be osm, i can tell! ;;)

Does anyone know exactly when the CD will be released? Will it be released on June 30th at midnight?

I think midnight in the Central Time Zone is 10:00 AM June 30th.. I believe.?

Does anyone know how much the shipping is for YGeSHOP?

"You're my" is niiicee! I was really looking forward to "I need a girl"

but this will do ;D

Guest toozdae08

I posted this on Allkpop and decided to share. MY REACTIONS TO THE PREVIEWS

I’ve liked every song so far. My reactions to the teasers have gone somewhat like this:

Intro: 10/10

-I LOVE LOVE LOVED it right off the bat. It was EPIC

Superstar: 8/10

-I had a big WTF moment when I first heard it and disliked it

-decided to give it another chance and still disliked it but my body kept moving too it

-got it stuck in my head and started singing it at random moments

-have now listed to it at least 50 times

-It’s now officially my jam

You’re my: 8/10 – would be a 10/10 if it wasn’t for the chocolate and ice cream

-Had a big WTF moment when I heard the “chocolate" and “ice cream” part, otherwise liked it

-Listened to it again and the chocolate part grew on me but I still don’t like the ice cream part unless I imagine it melting on Tayang’s abs or better yet, it melting on my abs and him licking it off and I’ll stop there before this gets rated R

-Loving it, his voice is soooooo nice on this and the piano is amazing

I really like the variety on his album. All the songs previewed so far have sound so different from each other which is because he has worked with 3 different producers but all still have that Taeyang flavor. It is also really different from HOT which has some ppl in a tizzy but whatever. It is also like nothing I’ve heard recently in kpop land which I enjoy. He is definitely bringing something different to the table.

Result: LOVING IT and WILL BUY ALBUM

What has been your reaction to the teasers?

Guest falling5tar

Got this from YGEShop

It's a google translation:

If you order shipping is much more for free?

Hello Is the YG E-SHOP.

YG E-SHOP 1st purchase amount of 30,000 won

If more than the shipping is free.

Just one time purchase price, if not won the 30 000

Shipping costs will be charged U.S. $ 2,500 extra,

Insular island, and won the 4000

Shipping costs will be billed separately.

However, YG E-SHOP unable to handle the shipping and catalytic

To order a prepayment basis only.

Thank you.

--------------------------------

When i try to buy something from YGEshop(I click the buy now button) I get this pop-up window.. does anyone know what it says?

EDIT: nevermind i figured it out. what's "resin" btw?

Guest bluishme

i have been loving all those previews..

taeyang's voice is so sexy and smooth.. haha

i hope Vips will support him and buy his album..

i hope he wins mutizens for this album because

i believed that he deserve it..

Guest Banana Peel

You’re my: 8/10 – would be a 10/10 if it wasn’t for the chocolate and ice cream

-Had a big WTF moment when I heard the “chocolate" and “ice cream” part, otherwise liked it

-Listened to it again and the chocolate part grew on me but I still don’t like the ice cream part unless I imagine it melting on Tayang’s abs or better yet, it melting on my abs and him licking it off and I’ll stop there before this gets rated R

-Loving it, his voice is soooooo nice on this and the piano is amazing

What has been your reaction to the teasers?

LOL, my exact thoughts right there. I got a bit taken back by the funny lyrics on the "chocolate" and "ice cream" hahahahha, I mean, it's fine and cute, but I just think it sounds really random and out there in this romantic slow song. But other than that, I have a feeling this song would be my song before I goto sleeeep ♥

So far from all the teaser songs, I love every one of them! They all sound amazing, and I'm craving for the full versions T____T ahhh, time go by faster!

@bluishme, I agree. I hope TY can win something this time. It would be nice to see him winning and giving a speech as a solo artist :D

Guest yaoming11

LOL, my exact thoughts right there. I got a bit taken back by the funny lyrics on the "chocolate" and "ice cream" hahahahha, I mean, it's fine and cute, but I just think it sounds really random and out there in this romantic slow song. But other than that, I have a feeling this song would be my song before I goto sleeeep ♥

So far from all the teaser songs, I love every one of them! They all sound amazing, and I'm craving for the full versions T____T ahhh, time go by faster!

@bluishme, I agree. I hope TY can win something this time. It would be nice to see him winning and giving a speech as a solo artist :D

well he's already won triple crowns for his last solo album.

this video always makes me laugh, he doesn't stop thanking people lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib-XLaCQh9g

Guest smrkangl

yaoming11, that's such a funny clip! And wow, I didn't know he won triple crowns for HOT!

I hope SOLAR does even better! And hopefully at the end of the year album/artist of the year! That would be amazing! And seriously, I really appreciate the fact that YG albums are truly albums...not like the others with 2-3 new songs and a TON of remixes of old songs. YG IS THE BEST! <3

Superstar is my favorite of the three!

Let's get it on, get it on, get it onnnn~!

I'm so ready for SOLAR! So ready!

Guest honey_co2315

YOU'RE MY felt like Youngbae is serenading me.. :wub: :wub: LUSCIOUS, SWEET,... it sounded delicious... ok i might get over board so i'll stop there....

gotta have that album no matter what!!!

i'm loving all the previews so far... they are all very different but very youngbae-ish!

you're my is a very sweet, slow song that will literally melt your hearts! you will only hear youngbae's voice and the piano which is a perfect way to serenade someone! nice one! hahaha

this album will totally be worth it! hopefully, a lot of people will support him even though his songs are far from those kpop hook songs...

Youngbae Fighting! :)

Guest kim29

wow!!!..the thread is moving fast... i was hoping that they will release 'i need a girl'.. but, oh well... i guess i have to wait till thrusday... i so want to have my hands on the delux version... i just wish i had a friend in korea right now...~sigh~...oh and i really love the previews... OMG!! his voice is really awsome...YB u're really killing me...hehe...^^