[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest tellmeasecret

ughh... i'm really conflicted right now. as much as i want to see YB perform all the time, i can see how much it is taking out of him right now. for example, the lastest performance. it was great and he sounded really good, but i could see how tired he is. /: and as much as i love watching IBT live, i hope the goodbye stage is soon. with the japanese promotions, concert, and bigbang's comeback, my poor bb needs to sleep!

Guest shinhdeplol

Taeyang, “From the beginning Jihye hasn’t been my ‘type’”

Taeyang of Big Bang talked about his long-term dance partner, OL (Ji Hye).

Taeyang’s appearance on KBS 2TV “Entertainment Tonight” Guerilla Date was broadcasted on the 11th, where the topic about his “Kiss” performarce with dancer OL has raised questions. Since Taeyang’s first solo, “Only Look at Me“, up until now OL has been standing with him on stage.

Taeyang said about OL, “Because we’ve known each other since really young,” “She’s pretty, but not my type” he replied briefly. When asked who his type was then, he replied with, “My type..I don’t know..the dancers are pretty but, someone I can communicate well with, like a soul mate.”

*Translator's Note: I translated directly from the video where Taeyang said this because the article made it sound like Taeyang was saying it in a bad way and they cut out parts. Taeyang is saying that because they’ve known each other since young he doesn’t see her in that way.

Source: 스타뉴스

Translated: Jae In @ ibigbang.wordpress.com

Guest TheGeekInThePink

Oh! My friend called me earlier today and played that clip of Se7en calling Taeyang, for me over the phone. LOL.

I love how they're teasing him. "OOOOOOOOOOOH." roflmao. I do that too, whenever I'm thinking really hard. XD

I know, the thread is dead, but I never know what to post. T______T All I know is that Taeyang is the best, and that he needs a little rest lately~

Fighting, my Sunshine. <3

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I think Tae will still perform today, Inki is listed in the schedule ^^

Imo Tae and FT-I have the highest chance of winning at the momnent. Hope that the trophy this week will be Tae's :)

I'LL BE THERE deserves more than 1 award ^^

EDIT

100912 태양 I'll be there

YT link later ^^

Taeyang, “From the beginning Jihye hasn’t been my ‘type’”

Source: 스타뉴스

Thanks for the news

I love them both and i don't mind if they will dating in the future. ha ha 

I knew they're so close and YB ever said that the dancers're his family. biggrin.gif

Inkigayo backstage Pics : they look so cool. ^^

And the thread is so dead, please post more for support him sad.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

sigh no one posts :(

Something to bump this thread up...

Contestant #8 singing Taeyang's I Need A Girl

He ended up winning first place :D

C: Gait323 @ YT

IBT Performances - the boy looks so tired but still he delivered great performances as always! i hope he'll have his goodbye stages next week then he'll have the next whole week to solely focus on his concert. hopefully, he gets a day to just take a rest so that he'll have a fresh mind for his two-day concert. i was hoping he'll get another award this week but i guess not. but still, TAEYANG FIGHTING!

Guerrilla Interview - can somebody sub this? PLEASE! hahaha... he's talking in english to his foreign fan! LOVE IT! hahaha...

dead thread... :(

-----

posted?

[NEWS] Taeyang ranks his looks amongst Big Bang (100912)

yb_guerrilladate-01.jpg

Big Bang’s Taeyang took over the dance floor as the special guest for a guerrilla date on KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Tonight”. Greeted by a thunderous roar from his fans, Taeyang treated them to charismatic performances.

When he was asked where he stands in terms of looks among the Big Bang members, he answered 3rd place. Taeyang continued to raise the curiosity bar for the viewers because he didn’t reveal the other members’ rankings. He was also asked where he stands in terms of variety skills among the Big Bang members, to which he confessed he stands in last place. In response to how feels about his female back dancer for “I Need A Girl”, Taeyang explained, “Since I’ve known her since I was really young, she’s not my type.”

On the 25th and 26th, Taeyang will hold his official solo concerts at KyungHee University’s Hall Of Peace.

Credit: AllKPop

Taken from: 21Bangs.com

[NEWS] Taeyang, “The member in Big Bang I’m distant from…”

gmnbmh.jpg

Taeyang of Big Bang addressed the member he is distant from, from his team.

Taeyang replied to a reporter’s questions during the “OX” segment. This episode of KBS 2TV ‘Entertainment – Guerilla Date‘ aired on the 11th.

When asked if he was distant to any members he hesitated for a moment and attracted attention when he answered, “triangle“.

He continued, “Rather than that, ‘A member I don’t know well’, there is one.” “Even though we’re pretty close I don’t know him well. Daesungie…“

Meanwhile, that same day Taeyang revealed his special someone, “Someone that can listen and communicate well, like a soul mate” he explained.

[He answered triangle since it's an OX game, a triangle means it's half true, half false^^]

Source: 마이데일리

Taken from: iBigbang

Guest toozdae08

^

I want to see more of him smiling like this, so adorable that it hurts.

But yeah, he is so burned out right now that I'm worried. I think he should perform once next week and just rest and get ready. He isn't in the best condition.

^^ awww, lovely caps. his smile is always so adorable, especially the eyes <3

sad that he didn't win today, but it's ok. All of his performances so far are great. I just hope he doesn't stay uplate and don't get any sleep just to perfect the concert.

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

only 2 weeks left until the concert

but right now he looks tired

hope that next week will be his last stage

Taeyang i want you to save your energy for your concert

don't overwork yourself please fury.gif:rolleyes: