[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

I emailed the VIP club website about the tae yang cd and here what i got from them.

Name : Administrator - bbjjang@gmail.com

[Re] [Goods] About tae yang album.

Attach File :

Hello

Yes, the pre-ordering is for Taeyang\'s Deluxe Solar Album, the limited album with only 30,000 copies made.

If you pre-order it, then we will try our best to get you the Deluxe Solar Album.

We will search everywhere in Korea to get it for you!

And, in any event that we cannot to get it for you, we will refund your money!!

Have a nice day and THANK YOU for using VIP-club!

Guest madbee

^ Ugh, that offer is so tempting, but with shipping it would come out to like ~$45.

Hmm it seems that we international fans really aren't supposed to have this deluxe. T_T

I'm still hoping to get one tho!

posted?

Drop a message for Taeyang on YG’s site!

I don’t know how many of you noticed or bothered to check but you can leave messages for Taeyang on the YG entertainment website, and yes, in English! Let’s drop Taeyang lots of INTERNATIONAL love! Here’s a quick tutorial!

1) Go to http://www.ygbigbang.com/taeyang/

2)

33mbbbm.jpg

3)

egqnme.jpg

*Put in your name and make up any password

4) Leave your comment in the long box below and voila!

Drop your country in your comment, just so he knows how much he’s loved around the world!

Credit: Kay @ Always Taeyang

Guest rucca

The official notice said that it's going to be available at both online and offline shops on July 1 so I think we can order it from YGeSHOP.

It's limited version and I know our Bae has lots of fans internationally but 30,000-pc is not that small amount.

Even several artists of top 10 sold their album the most during the first half of 2010 in korea didn't get reached 30,000 hit,

so I'm so positive that overseas fan has opportunity to get deluxe version!!!!!!!!!

Also, since shipping fee is calculated based on the weight, and delexe version has photobook and t-shirt, it might be kinda pricey

when we order it from korea sad.gif But i hope i can get one no matter how much the shipping will be charged @.@!!

One more week!!!!! OMGOMG

Guest yaoming11

does anyone know why the regular album comes out 9 days after the deluxe one?

so he's gonna promote during the week of july 9th i guess

how would the 2 albums affect his chances of winning on shows?

Guest iluvse7en

haha omg i've been to hyped up with his album release that all i do is check check check!!..xD

so i made a wallie..xD...gosh i love the intro to his album already...

this album is gonna be DOPE!!

taeyang is LUV♥

731fs3.jpg

^^

wow awesome taeyang pix! i love! can i knoe the font u use foe

taeyang name wow i love that font thanks alot!

boy the album this time around comes wit lots of goodies man u all better

order the deluxe not that much is available! but wow loving how the site

is moving i love it!!

Guest shinhdeplol

Taeyang reveals intro track from new album today

Big Bang member Taeyang has unveiled an intro track from his upcoming solo album today, according to his agency YG Entertainment on Friday.

YG announced in a press release that the singer released a one-minute introduction of the song "Solar" from his first full-length album of the same name on his official webpage (http://www.ygbigbang.com/taeyang).

The website will be releasing a one-minute teaser of six of the tracks, one song a day, until the record release on July 1.

The album will be produced in two versions, the deluxe edition which will include 13 tracks while the regular version will feature 11 songs.

"Solar" has already garnered attention before its release due to labelmate 2NE1 member Sandara Park joining the singer to shoot his music video.

Taeyang, whose real name is Dong Young-bae, made his debut as a member of Big Bang in 2005. He is the first member to debut as a solo artist, releasing his first mini-album "HOT" in May 2008. He also released two digital singles "Wedding Dress" and "Where U At" last November.

The deluxe edition of "Solar" will hit the stores on July 1 and the regular version eight days later.

source : asiae.co.kr

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest iluvse7en

@yangerl i used "CircleD" for his name..haha you can download it here CircleD

..keke..thanks for liking it...made it out of boredom...lol..

Guest Lady_AKARA

FINALLY!!!!

The day is coming nearer and nearer! :D

The preview excites the hell out of me! I mean, gosh! He sounds so great (as always) and ... and ... I LOVE IT! I couldn't explain what I'm feeling right now!

You understand me right???

Dara Showing Some Taeyang Love:

iw88s9.jpg

와쌉 코리아?! 여긴 새벽 두시반 ㅠ 시차적응 안되서 아까 낮에 완전 쿨쿨 자다가 지금은 또 깻어요 ㅠ 흑흑흑.. 아우 근데 자꾸 girl~ i need a girl~ 이 노래가 맴도네.. 중독중독 열매를 먹엇나 노래가.. ㅋ

Guest missARROGANT

^ I think every night 12:00kst at www.ygbigbang/taeyang

Taeyang posters

ty4h.jpgty2v.jpg

ty3p.jpg

cr: bbvip

posted?

Sorlar Intro Lyrics

I THINK IT'S TIME, TO LET THE SUNSHINE.

JUST GOT A QUESTION FOR YOU ALL.

ARE U READY FOR SOLAR?

SAY, ARE U READY FOR SOLAR?

NOW THE STARS SOUND OFF FOR THIS BABY, IT'S ABOUT THEY TIME TO RISE.

WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD SO JUST LEAVE IT BEHIND, SO SAY, YEAH -

U KNOW U GOTTA SAY, YEAH -

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

LET'S GO.

iw88s9.jpg

와쌉 코리아?! 여긴 새벽 두시반 ㅠ 시차적응 안되서 아까 낮에 완전 쿨쿨 자다가 지금은 또 깻어요 ㅠ 흑흑흑.. 아우 근데 자꾸 girl~ i need a girl~ 이 노래가 맴도네.. 중독중독 열매를 먹엇나 노래가.. ㅋ

this is the brief translation I got from Google translate..

Wassap Korea?! Earlier this morning in less than two thirty day time lag completely snoring in his sleep .. I also heukheukheuk kkaeteoyo ㅠ Aw, but keeps girl ~ i need a girl ~ that'll come this song .. Addiction Addiction meokeotna fruit song .. ㅋ

I wonder who is she talking about~ kkkkk~ Snoring????? :P

And she said "I Need A Girl" is addicting~ I cant wait~!!! :w00t:

iw88s9.jpg

Translation: Dara said, "Wassup Korea?! Here it’s 2AM T.T Because of jetlag, i slept like a pig in the afternoon and now i’ve woken up again T.T sniff sniff sniff… Oh but girl~ i need a girl ~ this song keeps playing in my head… maybe the song ate addiction addiction fruit… ke"

Translation by: soleil@ibigbang fansite

Guest Lady_AKARA

edit: yah! i think it's part of the song... :D i'm soooo excited about i need a girl. do you think that they will release a preview of the song? i've got the feeling that they won't... *sigh* i hope that i'm wrong... -_-

btw, i love the shirt!!!! i want to have one!

Guest oyevv

@missARROGANT : Thank You :)

I can't wait till his album will come out, i think its going be great. waiting with anticipation :D

Dara's me2day update - i want dara's shirt! hahaha... her me2day updates are getting the fans excited! YG Family is in full support for Youngbae!

i can't wait to hear a new preview! will it be superstar? the new preview will be out in less than 12 minutes! super excited!