[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Happy Birthday Young Bae! :)

Thanks for the translations! All his struggles made him a stronger person and very passionate in his music. I'm glad that he has overcome all his sad days and is ready to shine again on-stage! I can't wait for your album! Good luck! :)

VIPs, don't forget to trend #happyBAEday today! :)

It's sad that he grew up not living with his parents at a young age. =_= But then he had music, it's no wonder that he's so passionate about his career. He really devoted his life to music and he's showing us such a wonderful side of him as a singer & person, plus his music is love ♥ I'm really hoping for his album to be release soon so we can all hear his wonderful music again <3

seiii.png

happYBirthday

Dong Youngbae!!

Best of luck in your career Bae! I always loves your smiling eyes and your attitude ^^ not to mention, your soulful voice too! :) Awww I still remember hearing you rapping in Big Bang's early days. Such good memories tho' XD Keep fighting! We believe all of your hard work will be paid in future! Kyaaaaaaaaaa Baeeeeee SARANGHAEEE! XD XD Happy 22nd/23th BIRTHDAY! May all your wish come true and we VIPs LOVE YOU SO MUCH! XD

Guest SunRiseYB

Happy Birthday to my favorite Big Banger!

It's sad to read his interview.. But that just makes me love him so much more.

Hes working so hard to show the best of himself. Can't wait for his solo album to drop.

Youngbae-ah, I hope you don't overwork yourself, eat well and be careful not to catch the cold.

I'll always love and support you. FIGHTING!

Guest bebeme

bsxtaeyang.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONG YOUNGBAE!

You will forever be my "sun". Even though my bf gets jealous over you. Lol!

Please don't work too hard and stay healthy. I hope you get yourself a gf in the near future (I promise I won't get jealous, I'll accept it). I'll be looking forward to your album and to what more you're going to show us. I'm going to support you all the way. Saranghaeyo!

Happy birthday baby boy ;)

The interview was super sad, I wonder why he was so depressed? : (

I hope the album comes out soon, I really wished it came out like..

the same date that "HOT" came out, that would of been really cool :)

beccary- those gifs will never leave this thread, I think those are EVERYONES favorite

gifs of all time ;)

Guest Char27

Taeyang HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I sure hope you are out partying it there somewhere.. whereever you are... sending my HUGs to you on your birthday

Cheers

Char27

Guest toozdae08

Hope his birthday was great. And what does he have to be sorry for? You're amazing YB!! and very much loved.

Guest beccary

[star diary, Part 2] "On my 12th birthday, my present for myself is…"

346ujcp.jpg

Taeyang (23,·real name Dong Young Bae) has liked music ever since he was little. But, being raised at a relative’s home, he was sent to an acting academy. "It was probably because acting academies were booming in those days. My cousins were also going to acting academies, so I went together with them. But that wasn’t what I wanted"

Although he never cared for the acting academy, it was because of this he got the opportunity to become a singer. It was during his time at the acting academy, he was able to appear in Jinusean’s music video as ‘little Sean’.

"The acting academy allowed me to participate in auditions. I was often an extra at that time. However, accidentally, YG was looking for someone to take in Jinusean’s music video, I had the audition and got picked as ‘little Sean’".

He met Yang Hyun Suk, the representative of YG entertainment, while working as ‘little Sean’. For little 12-year-old Taeyang’s eyes, Jinusean and representative YG couldn’t look greater.

"[Their]Music and clothing looked very nice. I thought ‘I must get into this company, even if I’m just here to be in a music video’".

Being ‘little Sean’, he did music programs with Jinusean. Finally, on the day of the last broadcasting, little Taeyang poured his heart out and said he wanted to join YG and rep. Yang said that he can do so.

President Yang Hyun Suk said he would call me to come later. It may have just been some words to make me feel good because I was a cute looking boy, and thats why I misunderstood."

He waited for months, but the phone call didn’t come. Eventually, Taeyang gallantly walked into YG’s office on his birthday and he went straight to the president’s office.

"Why didn’t you call me" (Taeyang)

"…I forgot. Come and train starting tomorrow."(Yang Hyun Suk)

Taeyang gave himself the present of ‘entering into YG’. And so, his sad and happy trainee life began.

Source: <A id=link_13 href='http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2010051816243031203"'>Asiae

Translations: Myokoon@alwaystaeyang

Guest littlemisssunsunshine

Being ‘little Sean’, he did music programs with Jinusean. Finally, on the day of the last broadcasting, little Taeyang poured his heart out and said he wanted to join YG and rep. Yang said that he can do so.

President Yang Hyun Suk said he would call me to come later. It may have just been some words to make me feel good because I was a cute looking boy, and thats why I misunderstood."

He waited for months, but the phone call didn’t come. Eventually, Taeyang gallantly walked into YG’s office on his birthday and he went straight to the president’s office.

"Why didn’t you call me" (Taeyang)

"…I forgot. Come and train starting tomorrow."(Yang Hyun Suk)

Taeyang gave himself the present of ‘entering into YG’. And so, his sad and happy trainee life began.

Lol that is the cutest thing ever.

Guest shinhdeplol

Wedding Dress MV to be screened at SSFF 2010

The SSFF (Short Shorts Film Festival and Asia) 2010 will be held next month in Japan and will feature music videos from South Korea.

The Korean music videos that will be screened during the festival include Wonder Girl's Nobody, SNSD's Tell Me Your Wish, Big Bang Taeyang's Wedding Dress and Hallyu Star Park Hyo Shin's After Love.

Short Description of Wedding Dress from the Official Website:

The woman you love is marrying another man. On top of that, you have to sing the song to congratulate them at their wedding. The story flows between the dramatic scenes that expose the heartbreak felt and SOL's expressive dance scenes in a studio. The contrast of the white backdrop in the dramatic scenes and the black of the dance studio give the film a distinctive visual quality..

Program Schedule

picture16j.jpg

picture17ju.jpg

Credits: Yonhap {article} + bbvipz {source} + ShortShorts.org {source} + www.bigbangupdates.com

Taeyang @ Gummy's Concert (100523)

Taeyang was the surprise guest at Gummy's concert today, May 23. He sang Wedding Dress and Where U At.

1274621650aura3.jpg

1274621650aura2.jpg

1274621650aura.jpg

credit: 천사소녀네티@bestiz

taken from: bigbangupdates.com