Soshified Gifts: Page 46 - Hyoyeon Charity Birthday Donation

Guest Soy

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hysteriic_j

wow whatever happen to the old simple, thoughtful nice fan letters?

if it were me i wouldn't wanna waste my hardworking money on someone who doesn't know who iam especially when they're celebrities who can afford their own stuff

Guest crazy51

if it were me i wouldn't wanna waste my hardworking money on someone who doesn't know who iam especially when they're celebrities who can afford their own stuff

hahaha but they still do the fan letters too! ^^

anyway, great job Soshified! I bet the girls (and their managers) will love the awesome gifts.

those gifts are pure awesome... Soshified JJANG!

I see my macro on hyoyeon's page.. I hope she won't thinks bad or be afraid of us hyo hunnies for making those crazy macros...>< hahaha

Guest zahieyjunki

Soshified really rich!!

thnx to all the donaters!! I do donate a bit~

And giving ideas of the presents to Sica!!

And I gotta say Hyoyeon magazine is like so real thnx to midst !!

and Yuri one!! The cover is artistic!~

and I love how you guys give to managers too.. So kind of you!!

Btw, Soy, are u bring all the gifts alone?? that's like so many of boxes and you have to fly to LA!

Sunny got many hats & Sica got lots of books & Taeng got more shirts!! I love the shirts~

and the Alex Woo necklace is nice!!!

Guest zane87

Well, I'm sure the girls received lots of OLD SIMPLE nice fan letters from korean fans oredy, and since it's a very rare chance for soshified, so the members could jus pour in wat they got and wat they actually feel for the girls, and the most important is, they're thoughtful....

Maybe u would do the same thing when u found 1 celebrities that u favor alot....who knows...?? :phew:

Actually Soy will bring most of the gifts herself while there're some of them were carried by other staffs and they will bring them along to HB, and consider that the girls like to share with each other so basically some of the gifts aren't specifically for that girl only except for those that represent some meanings to the girl like the sunny bunny shirt and those shirts with deers but again, the girls like to share..... so well, put it simple, the gifts are for SNSD.... :)

Guest kodoque

i really love hyoyeon's letter the most . whoever did the design did an amazing job.

the rest are cute as well...

Guest inyeon.

Actually you do realize that many kpop stars dont get paid that much? o_o Well of course, its not little money, but its just enough to get by or to give to their parents to support their family. Celebrites get most of their items from sponsers or their fans.

They give us their hard word, effort, and they make us laugh. We just kinda show our appreciation like this. A lot of fans go too far, but hey. o-o Its what they want to do.

Guest _Zoolander_

Looks like they are already putting the gifts form Soshified to good use! grini.gif

Yuri and Sooyoung playing with the yoyo at the airport:

2501306.jpg

yoyo2v.jpg

YT Vidso: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpc1SXz2uKY

Taeyeon with blue A&F sweater:

122ohlk.jpg

Right after after the Hollywood Bowl - 05/09/08

picture564.jpg

credit goes to bondsai@soompi

and at LAX - 05/10/09

crombie1.jpg

and on ChinChin - 05/11/09 (must rally love that thing :lol: )

chinch.jpg

She was also spotted holding the knitting set.

16jtrb.th.jpg

Taeyeon, Seohyun, Yuri, and Sooyoung wore the hats @ LAX - 05/10/09

2a61lj8.th.jpg2lxf72u.th.jpg2na7dwk.th.jpg659vkj.th.jpg4qpsgx.th.jpg

igykxk2.jpg

Sooyoung also had the scarf, A&F jacket, and Betsey Johnson Duffel Bag from her birthday

amwj81.th.jpgrcoap2.th.jpg

bjbag.th.jpgredjacketg5.th.jpg

Sunny wore the orange sunshine makes me high shirt @ LAX - 05/10/09:

2ps3ck8.th.jpg34o60lj.th.jpg

They were all using the totes (except Yoona who obviously wasn't there and Jessica who stayed behind) @ LAX - 05/10/09:

totegee.jpg

geetote.jpg

Gotta give major kudos to soshified. SNSD always seems to use the gifts you guys give at a amazing rate, even the stuff people might at first think is insignificant or weird (but I guess SNSD are just goofy like that :lol: )

Guest cantthinkofaname

^

LMAO i love how soshi don't waste time on using and wearing things from SSF

it's adorable to see them using it and wearing the clothes SSF bought for them :)

but i have to laugh at sooyoung, wearing a scarf when it's pretty hot in cali right now

Guest PhuongNguyen

I love how the girls have used pretty much all of the gifts that Soshified gotten them. Just shows that they really love the things that you guys get and that you guys really know their taste/personalities. To be honest; I'm not a fan of Tiffany (though I do like her), but seeing the fancam and hearing all of these fan accounts made me into a fan. My friend who went to the Hollywood bowl and saw Tiffany told me that Tiffany was really nice. She went and asked for Tiffany's autograph, but got shoved by someone (we think it's the manager?) and so Tiffany was like "Oh my god! Are you ok?" and then helped her up. I thought that's a pretty kind gesture as she could just simply walked away. Of all of the fan's encounters that I've read, it seems like Tiffany is the nicest one in SNSD, next to Jessica. I heard that Sooyoung was a bit grumpy though?

Guest mopwns

XD

Maybe the girls only brought a little bit of clothes and stuff cause they knew their beloved Soshified would be giving them gifts!

They really know how to show fans their love!

<3333

Guest Shortyyy126

soshified rocks! woot woot. haha.

when i saw the bags of gifts in real life... it was really overwhelming rotfl. like wow, soshified really accomplished all of this? and what was even better was that i got to touch the gifts before it was sent off to the girls this time, instead of just looking at them from my computer.. -.- rotfl. but yea, i seriously loveeee the coloring book. it looks official, amajing, creative, fun, and all that good stuff. and not only does soshified show our girls a lot of love, but our girls show soshified love as well; they were so quick to wear our gifts. lol. i hope they can come again next year, so we can do an even better job at supporting them. ssf and snsd jjang. ^^

Guest OhGeezeAnhthu

I've been searching EVERYWHERE.

Where did you get that ninja thing for Taeyeon?

I love that Sooyoung and Yuri were playing with the yoyos. Aha. They would be.

Adorable!

Archived