Soshified Gifts: Page 46 - Hyoyeon Charity Birthday Donation

Guest Soy

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zahieyjunki

That's why Soshified is the best international k-pop forums ever for SNSD!

I encouraged more people to join Soshified if you are a great fan of SNSD..

SSF & SNSD Jjang..

thnx Soy..

Guest crazy51

I've said this before.. but really, those gifts are awesome! Those hot pink Raybans <333

The passport is very unique and creative, imo. ^^

Guest Atmosphere.

is tiffany's favorite color like pink or something cause her gift are all pink?!?! lol -__-;; anyways, it hurt my eyes but thanks for showing! she must love photography a lot that someone bought her digital camera case and digital photo frame lols

Guest farakellys

is tiffany's favorite color like pink or something cause her gift are all pink?!?! lol -__-;; anyways, it hurt my eyes but thanks for showing! she must love photography a lot that someone bought her digital camera case and digital photo frame lols

yeah, her fav color is pink...

when they show their old house of SNSD,

the SeoHyun-Tiffany room was like, half pink...lol

since the fany part was coverd by the pink stuffs

^^^ LOLS agreed.

great gifts... but a waste of money =.=

How is it a waste of money? We put a lot of effort into the project and it's really the members' money to use. They work hard to bring performances & shows to us the least we can do is celebrate their anniversary with them...

Anyways receipt for Tiffany's Charity. We donated around 2,000 usd to a local baby center for Tiffany's birthday :)

w2dqig.jpg

Corresponding news article about the donation is here: http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?show...t=0&start=0

Guest zane87

^^^ LOLS agreed.

great gifts... but a waste of money =.=

Haha, it's better than plain talking about supporting our artists..... this is the least we can do to show our love, as long as they're useful to the girls, it won't be a waste..... ^^

Guest Shortyyy126

soshified rocks my socks! ^^

i don't think the gifts are a waste of money.. it's only a waste of money is snsd doesn't use them.. which they do so.. ^^

the passport is seriously... amazing. i don't know how we'll be able to top that next year. lol.

and i hope we'll get to participate in more charity donations.

• 2 months later...

I forgot to post but for Hyoyeon's birthday. We donated $3,000 in Hyoyeon's name to a local food shelter in her hometown (Food Market) and they gave her a plaque..

The Food Market gave this appreciation plaque in honor of Hyoyeon :)

1zn8jvb.jpg

hyobday.jpg

<on the picture>

The Dancing Queen that shines on every stage!

So Nyuh Shi Dae's lovable prankster!

Hyoyeon, we truly wish you a happy birthday~^^

Sone's are happier because you are here.

Daum So Nyuh Shi Dae fan cafe Hwasueunhwa

So Nyuh Shi Dae China fansite SNSDCHINA

So Nyuh Shi Dae international site soshified.com

So Nyuh Shi Dae fans have planned a special event for Hyoyeon's Birthday.

Funds from fans on So Nyuh Shi Dae's fan cafe, Hwasueunhwa, international site Soshified, and Chinese fansite SnsdChina - on the 22nd of September, which is So Nyuh Shi Dae member Hyoyeon's birthday - were collected (5,000,000 won) and donated to a food market located in Incheon, Kyeyang-gu.

The fans, who have been donating and participating in community service during each member's birthday, took into consideration that Hyoyeon hails from Incheon and decided to donate to a facility in that area. The food market is a facility that distributes basic foodstuffs to families in need.

Park Jongsook, who runs the food market, "The House that Opens Tomorrow," stated that, "the donations from So Nyuh Shi Dae fans will be able to help support around 300 families for 6 months. Since Chuseok is approaching soon, these donations will definitely allow the families in need to have a happier holiday," and thanked the fans that donated on Hyoyeon's behalf.

The fans then participated in community services around Incheon where they cleaned the houses of elderly individuals living alone. The fans also drew attention by putting up an advertisement in a daily newspaper wishing Hyoyeon a happy birthday.

Credit: aseo @ http://soshified.com

Source: Newsen Yoon Hyunjin

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200909221356021002

Archived