Freshlook

Guest DanniiBlu

I really want to try that color!! It looks really pretty on you.

I tried FreheLook in Grey.

I have blue and green too but haven't tried them yet.

I'm surprised how well the color showed up on my eyes, I thought it wasn't gonna show.

CONTACTS.jpg

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did some digging around in my photobucket [old pics]

Fresh Looks Blends Honey:

rootsblah.jpg

Fresh Looks Blends Grey:

8-1.jpg

Don't have a good pic of my FL in Violet and FLB in Blue :(

Guest polkad0ts

how much do they generally cost? o.o

i live in australia & i think it's around $50? O_O; but i have this deal at my optometrist where you buy a set of six normal contacts & you get a free coloured pair of your choice :D

i'm thinking of getting blue/grey ones next :| i already have a pair of green ones, but i don't like how they look on me (they look kinda like .. stickers pasted on my eyeballs T.T") which ones should i get if i want more natural looking contacts? my natural eye colour is REALLY dark .. like black xD

this thread is so helpful haha (:

ANOTHER QUESTION; does anyone know how you're sposed to tell when the lens is inside out or not for FL colour lenses? i have no idea :sweatingbullets:

Guest polkad0ts

I have the violet ones and they are cool.

They don't fit my eyes that well. I like my acutuve colors one

better. but freshlooks has more colors to choose from >.<

ACUVUE HAS COLOUR LENSES? O_O;

i didn't know that T.T"

they are the ones that i usually buy (jst for normal, everyday contacts .. no colour change :P) & they're sooo comfy

ooooh but acuvue has these circle lens type things ;] they look similar to circle lenses but in australia they only come in planto .. & i'm blind :| they're also somewhat uncomfortable

which reminds me, the freshlook colour contacts aren't that comfy.

does anyone else tend to have kind of .. cloudy vision? using the freshlook colour lenses? .___.

Guest SeJin88

^Yes. Esp when the lenses starts to dry my eyes ...I will have to blink constantly to sort of 'wipe' away the cloudy vision....

eye drops will do ^^

How much do torics cost?

Do these need to be professionally fitted or can I just buy a pair online?

(This may be a little late...)

I got my toric lenses at my optometrist's office.

She sells them at the same rate at 1800-Contacts.

And the price is DUNN DUNN DUNN EFFING $60 a box!!

There are 3 pairs in a box and they only last 2 weeks (can be stretched longer if you want to risk it).

Also for toric lenses, there are only 4 colors available. Honey, Grey, Green & Blue.

Honey looked too orange.

Blue was too fake looking.

Grey looked "cloudy".

So I went with green.

I can only go about about 8 or so hours with them (because they are toric/higher(?) prescription) before they turn blurry on me. But overall, they are very comfy!

Inside (normal lighting):

Photo89-1.jpg

Outside:

Photo56-1.jpg

Close up (outside):

Photo58-1.jpg

Guest cookie.monster

This is my regular eye color (just dark brown):

2ljiy5w.jpg

Here's the freshlook colorblends gray with the ring (with flash):

2vullec.jpg

And here's with with FL green+ring:

33ml9mq.jpg

Personally, I like the green one more since it looks more natural than the gray one =X

I'd like to try a lightbrown shade like honey/hazel xD, but I'm not sure if it will show up correctly (I don't wanna end up with orange eyes)..

So I chose the ones with a limbal ring because I wanted to see whether or not they would enlarge my iris, but they didn't. My own iris has a dark black limbal ring on itself, so I don't see a lot of difference.

I suppose my iris is big to begin with so now I'm contemplating on buying the ones without a ring.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alwaiis_u

now im even more excite

waiting for my lense

amethyst look nice

but wonder how will it look on me~

the catalog that they gave me

look really pretty...and they said its

will look darker on me since i have

D.Brown eyes...idk

*cross finger* and hope that it's true

b/c i don't want to cause a flash...

also just curious

how long does it take you to put it on in the begining

when you first starting to wear them? how long did it take

you to accustom to it?

Guest kawaiichristianne

can someone post up some FRESHLOOK RADIANCE PICTURES?

I heard those are supposed to seem more "natural" as they give off a sort of sparkle rather than the color itself as compared to FL Color and Colorblends.

can someone post up some FRESHLOOK RADIANCE PICTURES?

I heard those are supposed to seem more "natural" as they give off a sort of sparkle rather than the color itself as compared to FL Color and Colorblends.

I think the Radiance ones are for people who already have that eye color... They are just used to enhance the color that is already there.

I use the Green colorblends right now and they look really natural. I'll post pictures sometimes, they are the most natural looking ones.

They have a golden brownish band in the middle that blends into your brown eye color.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest photogenik

These are my Honeys.. I think their awesome =]

My natural eyes:

natural.jpg

Honey Lenses closeup:

fcbhoneywof.jpg

Honey Lenses w/o flash:

fcbhoneywof2f.jpg

Honey Lenses w/ flash:

fcbhoneywf.jpg

Guest nobodysbaby

I don't wear colored contacts anymore. My optometrist told me that FL is not good for your eyes because the material of the lenses is not of good quality. I wear clear ones now bec FL made my eyes so dry and uncomfortable.

Guest DanniiBlu

The Radiance can be worn on ANY eye color. The best results are achieved on those that are similar in tone to the holographic pigment in the lens. They are very nice but subtle. Many peopel get "let down" when they wear them. But htey also tend to expect a more opaque, dramatic change they achieve with FreshLook COlors and FreshLook Colorblends. Radiance add an irridescant glimmer to any eye color, but they are just enhancers. Like aqua enhancers for blue eyes, or evergreen enhancers on green eyes, or amber enhancers on honey eyes. They add a vibrance to the eyes, and more depth, but they don't actually change the color. They're just supposed to add that shine and "natural" glow some eyes have when light hit's them just right. I have them in Moonlight, Autumn, and Sunrise. I have a new box of Eden somewhere. Where it its I couldn't tell you. I will try and find some pics I have on my PC of them, otherwise I'll try and take some new ones and get them up tomorrow. I love Sunrise the best. It blends very well with my natural eye color and makes my eyes appear slightly bigger because of the limbal ring. They don't photograph the best (like many enhancers) but they look beyond amazing in person imho.

Archived