Freshlook

Guest DanniiBlu

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DanniiBlu

Ho ho, I'm wearing mine now! I started wearing Freshlook colored lenses back in 8th grade. My first ones were green, and I stuck with that color for a year. Then, I moved onto gray, but I though that looked at bit weird on me, so now, I'm back to green, and I have some pure hazel, too.

Seriously, green is the most natural looking on me... although I've tried purple, and I think I can work it, too. :lol:

The colorblends specifically for different color eyes don't look right with me, so I generally choose from the main colors.

But my optometrist said this will be the last year I can wear colored lenses because I need corrective lenses for my astigmatism. I heard it got worst. :tears:

Here's me with green (bad-lighting, though. took this picture just now, but you can tell that the green looks natural on me. It's because it looks hazel from afar.):

0822082025.jpg

Also green, waaay back in 8th grade for semi-formal:

l_f60622b74c0a996f9035c249b0cf1eac.jpg

And here's me last summer with the gray (Ew, this picture's really bad. The lighting sucks, too, but you can see the gray well.):

%7Boption%7Dl_c25cdc507ae16e484e1fa307ae1ab2fd.jpg

Sorry, for the huge pictures. Took them straight out my MySpace.

I believe FreshLook Colorblends in Honey, Green, Grey and Blue are available in toric for correcting astigmatism. And Durasoft is available to correct astigmatism as well.

Guest chamoe

I loveee mine, except everyone always compliments my eyes and asks me if they're real, so maybe they're a little too flashy? Anyhoo, I think I have Pacific Blue?

35mio82.jpg

Guest yabba_dabba_doo

I bought a few FL contacts and I tried grey on.... IT WAS SO UNCOMFORTABLE.... IDK....

When you were the contacts can you see your preferal vision? I can see a circle of grayness blocking my preferal vision when i try looking through the lens....

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?

---------secret<3

hey I had the same problem..I just went to the doctor to get a prescription and she let me try ont eh freshlook first but I can see that there is something in the middle of my lenses, and also when I look at a light ..it glares back at me...and I can feel the contact even after a week.....so she let me try the acuvue and OMG!!! what a difference !!! i felt nothing when I wear the acuvue....ha ha ha..it's so comfortable that I keep forgettting that I have contacts on..so I guess the brand caters to some but not all...u just have to find the right one for you..mine is defintely acuvue

Guest PinkieNee06

I wear Amethyst & Grey :)

I love them both, I don't like turquoise though because

it looks too fake on me? =/ Grr...whatta waste of my money.

Guest stryder

I believe FreshLook Colorblends in Honey, Green, Grey and Blue are available in toric for correcting astigmatism. And Durasoft is available to correct astigmatism as well.

How much do torics cost?

Do these need to be professionally fitted or can I just buy a pair online?

Guest yabba_dabba_doo

How much do torics cost?

Do these need to be professionally fitted or can I just buy a pair online?

I just went to the eye doctor so I can answer this..the toric lenses costs TWICE as much than the regular lenses...and most online store requires a prescription =, which u must get from the doctor....my whole eye exam and contact fitting costs me $104 at the eye doc at walmart...the doc was nice she let me tried on every color I wanted in both brands the freshlook and acuvue...

by the way does anybody have a picture of yourself in ACUVUE HONEY?..the doc didn't have this color for me to try on...i just order the CHESTNUT BROWN...I want to visibly change my eye color...I think the chestnut brown will blend in...grrr...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kissmaiazz89

i have had green, gray, radiance in sunrise, and have amethyst(but didnt try yet).

my gray(fav) color contacts:

editedhr4.jpgeujinyp9.jpg

ill post up my radiance in sunrise later!;p

• 1 month later...
Guest sabrineezy:)

OMG i love this thread! I was looking for something that had pics of freshlook contacts, but the other contact thread was about circle lenses . . . does anyone have any more pictures of the color honey or pure hazel? Those are the colors I'm planning on getting. :)

Finally the revival of this thread, time to bookmark ^_^

ill post up my radiance in sunrise later!;p

I was wondering how the radiance collection looked on dark eyes.

Awaiting photos :)

Guest xrockstar

Colorblends gray (flash on)

%7Boption%7Dl_602c8e6b978f32ccbf9a687f76be7aba.png[/img

Gahh your so pretty!

Do they make your eye sight worse though? Because my eyes are already bad without my glasses x[

Guest dellcomputer

You guys should consider getting Freshlook RADIANCE colors. They are SO natural (well at least on me anyway) no one has ever even thought that I had contacts. Seriously, the are VERY VERY VERY natural looking. It makes your pupils bigger-kinda like circle lenses but I seriously suggest Freshlook RADIANCE.

this is freshlook radiance in MOONLIGHT.. its like a blueish sparkle looking kinda color.

i naturally have brown eyes

l_9ae9d498e393ad3d5f7bfd26bfb60d21.jpg

and this is freshlook radiance in SUNRISE... its sparkly golden brownish. really pretttyyy and super natural

l_599e32edbf78dbce7e70d657c9613830.jpg

l_44918454d0805fc119a93a7e87df4a73.jpg

can you take a face front picture of your eyes?(with the contact lens on) I want to have a look at the colour, to see how natural it looks. What diameters does the freshlook radiance come in and can I wear it like a cosmetic lens when I have perfect vision? have you tried other colours as well?

Thanks

Guest AiMango

when i first started wearing contacts, i had one of the brown shades -looked weird on me though-

currently im just trying out sapphire for fun. extremely unnatural but it was fun to freak people out for the first week or so.

DSCN0448.jpg

Guest dianalikesbutts

i want to try freshlook radiance but my doctor only has colorblends :tears:

1q.jpg

blue, flash

1-12.jpg

turquoise, it looks to unnatural but i still liked it

1z.jpg

without flash

00-1.jpg

gray, i like this one too

5-2.jpg

amethyst without flash, i love these ones.

Archived