Freshlook

Guest DanniiBlu

Guest yabba_dabba_doo

so like someone asked what's the price!! please please answer..i want contacts as well....i hate wearing glasses it keeps dripping down to my nose... ^_^

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DanniiBlu

so like someone asked what's the price!! please please answer..i want contacts as well....i hate wearing glasses it keeps dripping down to my nose... ^_^

It honestly depends. The price varies anywhere from $28.00 to $60.00 depending on which website or eye doctors office you get them from. And if you're new to contacts you'll need a fitting to.

Guest yabba_dabba_doo

hey guys,

I have no idea what so ever about contacts, so I have a few questions, so to get contacts, I need to go to an eye doctor and get an eye exam then also do the fitting (how much is the fitting by the way) , and then the doc will give me my contact prescription, how long does this prescription last? do I have to go get my eye recheck after the prescription expires? or just go get my prescription renew...?

I appreciate your answers, thanks

It honestly depends. The price varies anywhere from $28.00 to $60.00 depending on which website or eye doctors office you get them from. And if you're new to contacts you'll need a fitting to.

Explain this fitting to me? :sweatingbullets:

Guest -TiFFaNy-

anybody has pictures of freshlook honey?

i need to see a pic for reference cause im thinking of buying one.. :]

Well, I have some pics. I used to use freshlooks colour blends, and I have them in grey, honey and green. They were my favourite colours. Here are some photos for your reference, but please note that it was taken from a camera phone, so the quality isn't all that great. :)

n764960592_2024223_1092-1.jpg

n764960592_2024222_880.jpg

n764960592_2024207_7905.jpg

n764960592_2024221_635.jpg

I no longer use Freshlook colour blends, as it is quite soft like another soompier had mentioned earlier in this thread. It's hard to put on, and you have to handle it with great care as it is easy to accidentally rip or tear it. It is also very drying to the eyes.

PS- Don't mind my silly faces in the photo. They don't do me justice.

Guest ginaz s t y l e

i have FL radiance in sunrise.

it's really natural looking.

however, i dont like FL.

theyre very uncomfy.

i stick to my acuvue 2 colors.

Guest HeartOnHerSleeve

Thanks for making this thread.

I was thinking about getting Freshlook grey contacts, but I didn't see very good comments about it...

Can you get them without prescription or do you NEED to getting a seeing test/fitting?

Guest lidomochi

i want freshlook color contacts one day,but is it true that u can only get them prescribed because its bad for your eyes if u just buy it?

Guest xxkcmelonoo

i am addicted to freshlook contacts!! my favorite is colorblend blue and gray. Actually my mom sells them, if anyone is interested, their 20 bucks a pair, and their not for prescription. they are -0.00, and its recommended that you see an optomest, although i've worn them for so long without seeing a doctor -_-.

n647385506_2997787_9120.jpg

colorblend blue

sorry about my fugliness i didnt have a pic with just my eyes -_-

n647385506_745188_2487.jpg

colorblend grey

Guest Onichan~

heres a less close version of my greens;

2mpddea.jpg

From far away you can't really see the color, you can just see like the ring.

I found these contacts to be comfy(=

Guest nicoleviolence

i really like they contacts.

i usually wear the blue ones or in rare occasions i wear the green,

and peope think they're my natural eyes.

My eyes are normally brown.

mine cost $25 no prescripton.

Guest yabba_dabba_doo

i really like they contacts.

i usually wear the blue ones or in rare occasions i wear the green,

and peope think they're my natural eyes.

My eyes are normally brown.

mine cost $25 no prescripton.

where can you buy contacts without prescription ?...is it an online site, please do tell

Guest cookarikappou

my contacts are from FL and i personally didnt like it,,, im not comfortable with it.. i find it thick and soft,,,

Guest JJ no Baka

whats your natural eye color?

i was thinking about getting freshlooks. but i have dark brown asian eyes, so i dont know which colors would turn up.

i had sapphire blue and violet. both showed up brightly. it's very visible. and i have really dark brown eyes. apparently, i lost all my pics of me with my contacts. this is the only one with violet. you can almost see it. i'm in the middle.

1320771646_l.jpg

Guest nia0o5

Pure HAzel doesn't have any green in it that I remember. But what I find funny is that while I never achieved a green undertonw with it plenty of people with dark brown/black eyes who've worn the lens did. And while those with dark brown/black eyes achieved a green with green I achieved a hazel shade. The outcome will depend ultimatly on your natural eye color and you secondary features. I would recommend you do a trial at your eye doctors office to see how they turn out on you.

thanks for the info :)

Guest LOVE&POISON

holy mac! the edges are so soft on freshlook colors! woow #__#

so natural looking xD

I want some now :3

colorblends don't look half bad either! ohmygoodness. <3

I'm going on contact-lens-buying frenzy here T-T

Archived