Freshlook

Guest DanniiBlu

Guest DanniiBlu

I've been using FreshLook (and FreshKon but that's a different brand) for over a year now. It's really comfortable and I can wear them up to 15hrs a day. I've tried every color in the ColorBlend range except for Honey cos it's always sold out. I'll post up some pics when I log in using my pc.

edit:

I found a few pics of me wearing colorblend.

Amethyst (my fav)

%7Boption%7DLenseAmethyst.jpg

Grey

%7Boption%7DLenseGrey.jpg

Green

%7Boption%7DLenseGreen.jpg

Turquoise or Sapphire (I don't remember)

%7Boption%7DLenseTurquoise.jpg

They look nice! And the last pair looks to be Colorblends in Turquise.

Freshlooks honey reminds me of those kingdom hearts character with the bright orange eyes.

Ive had honey before and they looked okay when I had light coloured hair but on black hair.. you look kinda evil

I currently own FL CB in turqoise and FL C in violet.

everyone says the violets are so much nicer than turquoise

i also found my true sapphire but i absolutely hate them

freshlooks are really hard 2 insert into your eyes cause the diameter is so big and theyre so thin

FreshLooks can be difficult to insert because they're so thin. They can also dry out too. I would suggest putting a drop of your multi purpose solution/saline solution/or rewetting drops on the lens before inserting in your eyes. The lens will place on your eye easier because the moisture from the drop will cling to the lens.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DanniiBlu

all colorblends

p><p> Edit> Here

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o197/Ayane_Kasuga/DSCF0560.jpg' alt='DSCF0560.jpg'>

Create Eye Wear Enhanced 2 Tone Aqua

Guest online

good idea for making this thread:P

ive neer worn contacts b4

im considering on getting freshlook contacts

colours i was thinking were honey but reading some comment im put off.. why i wanted honey was i've seen janiceman n angla wearing them n they look hot! but if theyre too harsh whats ur review on hazel/green?

grey is another colour i want as they tend to suit asians alot do they giv the wow look?

urmm yea jus advicee..what were ur fav colours? ratings?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest babyvivi

I recently went to the optometrist for contacts and inquired about colored lenses.. She told me that often times it will be really blurry for me.. but never told me why.

Do any of you colored contact wear-ers find that it is blurry?

How about acuvue colored contacts? I think they are somewhat new still..

I really want to get grey contacts for fun.. but I have astigmatism, so that really narrows down my choices for contacts.. i hope this is a legal post o.o;

Guest Psychotic_x

I recently went to the optometrist for contacts and inquired about colored lenses.. She told me that often times it will be really blurry for me.. but never told me why.

Do any of you colored contact wear-ers find that it is blurry?

How about acuvue colored contacts? I think they are somewhat new still..

I really want to get grey contacts for fun.. but I have astigmatism, so that really narrows down my choices for contacts.. i hope this is a legal post o.o;

OMG.. I LOVE FRESHLOOKS <3

Yeah you will experience some blurriness..

Its common.. I get it most days...

The burriness is as result of the pupil and the hole in the contact..

the contact has an area for your pupil so your vision is covered by the coloured part...

but your pupil will change in different light, so it'll get bigger and smaller and you will experience the blurry vision...

Also I know that they don't sit perfectly on your eye.. so you may get some blurryness at the top but not the bottom...

I know for me.. that when I first put them on, they are blurry for abit... but as my eyes dry out abit, they sit properly on my eye..

So I get clearer vision.. but ti is annoying, the whole blurry vision thing... it actually may annoy you that you wont want to wear them...

But I love my colour contacts...

If you're asian with dark brown/almost black eyes... Colourblends are the way to go..

Colours aren't nice... I have 2 pairs of green colours and they look mediocre compared to the colourblends...

colours i was thinking were honey but reading some comment im put off.. why i wanted honey was i've seen janiceman n angla wearing them n they look hot! but if theyre too harsh whats ur review on hazel/green?

grey is another colour i want as they tend to suit asians alot do they giv the wow look?

Honey colours are nice.. but they aren't that great..

they definately give people the whoel WOW factor.. but they make you look scary...

People ahve told me I look liek a cat... or that I've got snake eyes.. cause they're kind of orangey....

Grey are really nice.. and in particular with my eyes, people tend to see them as blue or green...

Which I really like, cause it gives me a bit of an interesting look.. lol

here are some photos of my eyes...

grey.jpg

honey.jpg

Guest ix3katz

dont' u guys find the diameter really big? it'slike 14.5... O_O ...

my normal contacts is just 14.0-14.2

Guest DanniiBlu

dont' u guys find the diameter really big? it'slike 14.5... O_O ...

my normal contacts is just 14.0-14.2

Personally I do. I love the effect they create but the diameter is big. I experience "Leakage" like you can see in the pics below. It's a faint ring of the color that bleeds onto the white of my eyes because the lens is to big.

FreshLooks020.jpg

(FreshLook Colors Hazel)

FreshlookSapphireBlue002.jpg

(FreshLook Colors Sapphire Blue)

FreshLookColorsGreen002.jpg

(FreshLook Colors Green)

But compared to lenses with a smaller diameter(Examples Below)

PearlGrey1.jpg

(Acuvue 2 Colors Pearl Grey)

DSCF0825.jpg

(Acuvue 2 Colors Sapphire Blue)

They blend better with the iris and give a softer, more natural appearence.

Hazel is hit or miss as far as the FreshLook Colors line goes. It can look like a golden amber shade if your eyes are lighht enough. But if your eyes are deep you could look like you have orange cat eyes. Now with FreshLook Colorblends Pure Hazel is a very nice, natural color. IT blends very well and has a nice defining effect due to the limbal ring. FreshLook Colors Green is a very nice green imho. I prefer them to FreshLook Colorblends Green which can have a tendancy to look more hazel than green. Grey is a great color that pretty much works for everyone. If you want a nice medium grey with a limbal ring go for Colorblends Grey. If you want a soft, pale grey go with Colors Grey.

Guest xxiiyabbyxx

so..after much research and debate with myself, i finally bought Freshlook Colourblends Honey...

i really had to make sure that it was the color that i wanted and that it would really show up on my eyes..

plus someone said that it looked really artificial on some people.. and that freshlooks were uncomfortable..

so i kept on researching pictures of people wearing honey and reviews about it,. there weren't many..

it would be easier if the optical shops had trial contacts so i could try them on.. but so far, i haven't seen one that offers trial contacts for freshlook

anyway, i made up my mind and bought one yesterday... i tried them on today and it was kinda blurry at first, even though it wasn't my first time wearing contacts... and they sort of kept moving whenever i blinked my eyes.. but they soon stayed in place after a few minutes.. is that normal?

this is my first time wearing freshlook CL... and so far, i am satisfied with how it looks.. and i don't really find it uncomfortable to wear..

here are some pictures i took today:

with flash:

IMG_6720.jpg

i love how it looks.. it really brightens up my eyes..

and it does make me look sort of evil.. especially when i glare.. haha:P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nia0o5

I have a question, does the Freshlook Colorblends Pure Hazel have a little green color to it? I'm aiming for a hazel green look & I'm not sure about picking Pure Hazel or Green :unsure: Your help will be appreciated :)

Guest moodibunni

^ I'm not quite sure if pure hazel has a little green to it or not but from my experience (maybe its just me) the colorblend hazel and grey look really similar >.< when I wear it sometimes I can't really tell which one I'm wearing. One time I actually wore one eye hazel one eye grey ^^" because I got confused.

Ah I really want to buy freshlook color contacts but I didn't know that you had to get a prescription for that brand =3=" in order to buy it. I have the acuvue prescription but not freshlook T_T so much trouble just to get normal colored lense!

Guest DanniiBlu

I have a question, does the Freshlook Colorblends Pure Hazel have a little green color to it? I'm aiming for a hazel green look & I'm not sure about picking Pure Hazel or Green :unsure: Your help will be appreciated :)

Pure HAzel doesn't have any green in it that I remember. But what I find funny is that while I never achieved a green undertonw with it plenty of people with dark brown/black eyes who've worn the lens did. And while those with dark brown/black eyes achieved a green with green I achieved a hazel shade. The outcome will depend ultimatly on your natural eye color and you secondary features. I would recommend you do a trial at your eye doctors office to see how they turn out on you.

Guest kylie91

Here's me with Freshlook on.

Natural eye color:

kedit1-2.jpg

Green:

kp1.jpg

Saphire Blue:

kylieblue1-1.jpg

Do guys think you could tell me which looks better perhaps?

I'm really having trouble deciding on which to go with.

Guest xDitslan

do you get them from your eye doctor or can you just buy them at like walmart?

i've been meaning to get some color contacts, but i didn't know which ones were good.

Guest &teekayy;

You guys should consider getting Freshlook RADIANCE colors. They are SO natural (well at least on me anyway) no one has ever even thought that I had contacts. Seriously, the are VERY VERY VERY natural looking. It makes your pupils bigger-kinda like circle lenses but I seriously suggest Freshlook RADIANCE.

this is freshlook radiance in MOONLIGHT.. its like a blueish sparkle looking kinda color.

i naturally have brown eyes

l_9ae9d498e393ad3d5f7bfd26bfb60d21.jpg

and this is freshlook radiance in SUNRISE... its sparkly golden brownish. really pretttyyy and super natural

l_599e32edbf78dbce7e70d657c9613830.jpg

l_44918454d0805fc119a93a7e87df4a73.jpg

Guest Onichan~

I just got 2 pairs of fresh look's today; I have hazel & green (=

I haven't tried them on yet & liiiike this is my first time wearing contacts so like I'm pretty nervous that I'll poke my eyes out :o

I'll try to post pictures later (=

-------------------------------------

edit;

fdsfx4.jpg

greeeeen.

Guest justaddclouds

wahh ~

this makes me want to get these now xD

the amethyst looks so prettyyy

&teekayy; omg they do look wicked natural

and you're wicked prettyyy (:

Archived