Freshlook

Guest DanniiBlu

This is my Freshlook True Sapphire on Dark Brown Eyes, but I'm thinking about Acuvuve 2 True Sapphire:

dsc02596r.jpg

And This is how it's look on both eyes:

dsc02614hq.jpg

dsc02621o.jpg

dsc02616w.jpg

Don't wear Freshlook Blue on Brown eyes, because it's look like Grey, and looks bad.

This is Freshlook Blue on my Brown Eyes:

dsc02590n.jpg

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

^OH wow, your a cutie ;]

but I personally like the freshlook sapphires on you. The greys look .. blue on you. hahha,

but I want to get the greys; they look really nice,

I wanna try the "sterling grey"'s. I am in love with my hazel ones & the amethyst ones

Guest eveangeline7

I'm new to soompi and was browsing through the threads when I came across this one, so I just figured I'd share some pics of my freshlook color contacts, So far I have gemostone green, sterling grey, amethyst, and brilliant blue. Brilliiant blue are definitely my least favorite, and Its a tie between amethyst and sterling grey for my favorite lenses. Next on my list is circle lenses :)

Amethyst:

amethyst1.jpg

Amethysts blend really well, the only drawback I see about them is that in some lightling they appear an unatural purple, but in most they look like a lightish brown :)

Sterling Greys:

sterlinggreys2.jpg

I love these!! Even though there extremely light, they're relatively natural looking. I've only had two people realize they're contacts throughout my 2 months of wearing them.

Gemstone Greens:

I like these, its taking me a little while to get used to the jungle green color, but they blend pretty well and they're really comfortable.

Brilliant Blues :( my leasy favorite....they look completely fake on me because of how pale I am

brilliantblue.jpg

Guest mynameissecret

I have sterling grey, I got a ton of comments on them today. Everybody think they're blue :] lol, i'll post pics soon...

i was wondering, for the 2 week disposables, if i only wear if once or twice in the 2 weeks, do i still have to throw them out after 2 weeks? or is it if i wear it for 14 days then i throw them out?

its my first time getting contacts so im not sure ^_^

also is 170$ for an contact fitting and 6 month supply for contacts good? also there is a 60$ rebate so the final price would be 110$. is that good?

i was wondering, for the 2 week disposables, if i only wear if once or twice in the 2 weeks, do i still have to throw them out after 2 weeks? or is it if i wear it for 14 days then i throw them out?

its my first time getting contacts so im not sure ^_^

also is 170$ for an contact fitting and 6 month supply for contacts good? also there is a 60$ rebate so the final price would be 110$. is that good?

if you wore it once or twice in a two week period, you can keep them, as long as you clean them, and store them in new contact solution. But i would say throw them out after another 2 or 3 weeks. kinda use your judgement. there's no 'SET' limit on contact wearing, but it's best to throw them out after 2 weeks of wear, to stay away from bacteria buildup. so if for the next 2 weeks, you wear them for 4 or 5 times, i would say throw them out.

$110 for contact fitting AND a 6 month supply after rebate? if the $110 includes both, i would say it's a GOOD DEAL!

from where i live, it costs $50 CDN (i'm from canada) for 1 box (that's 1.5 month supply, or 6 eyes/3 pairs)

I have a question...

Do the toric lenses only go up to -4?? i'm a -6 :(

what are toric lenses? i have freshlooks, and i'm a -5.5.

not sure if that answers your Q...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest brownjhoy_818

^ yeah it's really easy to get them online, easier than circle lens since they are manufactured here and made in the US.

so you can get them faster

but idk if we're allowed to post sites on this thread.

Guest chubakalover

i ended up buyin sterling grayy they wer exactly what i was looking for cause i was stuck with getting gray or blue but sterling gray has a little bit of both colors in em 8'D

might post pics later~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest helyly710

I was having this same problem until today. I thought that was the issue, then I found this post - sure enough it works now.

the color contacts are extremely uncomfortable for me.. o.o

when im wearing the color contacts theres always a black spot kind of that i see. its pretty annoying >.> and most of the time i can feel the contacts in my eye T.T

but i have 4 boxes of color contacts :( so i dont want to waste it.

i only worn the true sapphire ones so far and theyre pretty from far away but up close they look bug like almost. it looks as if my pupils are gonna pop out..

so yeahh. i just wanted to say theyre really uncomfortable for me :( hopefully its just this pair? :(

^

Did you go in for a fitting with your optometrist before purchasing?

They usually give you a clear pair in the same thickness and diameter for you to try out.

This way you can know before hand if they will fit your eye properly and if the thickness is comfortable enough for your eyes.

I finally switched from using my favorite grey colorblends, to colorblends in amethyst.

In terms of color its much lighter, however it still looks natural and somewhat brown under some lights.

Guest forever21_

heey guys. im planning to order Amethyst contacts ..

but my eyes have different prescription/grades. my sister gets coloured contacts all the time but her eye prescriptions are the same .. [she buys the package of 3] so I was wondering how it would work.. ? would I have to buy 2 boxes of my different eye grades ? im sorry if im not explaining this well enough =\

Guest queenxmabel

Are these FDA approved? My friend's prescription shot up from 425 to 725, the doctor said he couldn't really give her an accurate prescription.

Are these FDA approved? My friend's prescription shot up from 425 to 725, the doctor said he couldn't really give her an accurate prescription.

Would they not be FDA approved since optometrists sell them?

Is this her own optometrist? Did she update her prescription with an eye check up.

I don't see how he could not give her an accurate prescription.

Archived