[drama 2008] War Of Flowers / Tazza 타짜

Guest huangsy

Hi guys

It'been a while since I visited this thread. I feel shame on me...

Anyway..I am so glad that this, somewhat, unrecognized drama continues to find people with good eyes, intelligence, and hearts who can appreciate the beauty of the drama. I want to read you guys' comment carefully and will come back with my reactions to your thoughts. Wow...gosh..I am so happy to find the thread is still alive.

Thanks KST for keeping on the subs. You are the best!!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bradamante

Hello guys...

anyone of you encounter problem with sub 15?

it doesnt work for me..... :tears:

Honestly, I have not yet used.

In this period, I have little time to watch the episodes again.

What's wrong?

Timing?

Guest FiEnDmAkEr

Are there only 15 episodes subbed? I've been watching on viikii, but 16-21 is broken. It seems like everywhere stops on episode 15, T^T.

Guest Jill4675

its says.......Syntax error at line 878

Hmmm...I just noticed that many of my Tazza subs don't seem to work. Ep. 14 and 15 were in the wrong format ~ txt instead of srt, but when I fixed that, I still got no subs even though I've got everything set up properly and the subs are shown as available. I have not encountered this problem before. It's because the coding is UNICODE instead of ANSI.

Here's how I fixed it: Open sub file using Subresync. Then "save as" to save the file, but UNCHECK the Unicode box before saving the file. Then the sub file will work just fine. Good luck! (NOTE: some of the .srt files for TAZZA are fine and don't have the coding problem, so if you open and then click "save as" and the unicode box is not checked, just cancel. No need to resave.) There are other ways to resolve the problem. Aja-Aja has good info in their help section.

sunglasses2.gif

DL subs for 14 and 15. Even though they are in text format, I was able to watch subs with VLC player and Windows Media Classics. It's a pain, however, if you've been watching Tazza with Gom Player.

Hmmm...I just noticed that many of my Tazza subs don't seem to work. Ep. 14 and 15 were in the wrong format ~ txt instead of srt, but when I fixed that, I still got no subs even though I've got everything set up properly and the subs are shown as available. I have not encountered this problem before. It's because the coding is UNICODE instead of ANSI.

Here's how I fixed it: Open sub file using Subresync. Then "save as" to save the file, but UNCHECK the Unicode box before saving the file. Then the sub file will work just fine. Good luck! (NOTE: some of the .srt files for TAZZA are fine and don't have the coding problem, so if you open and then click "save as" and the unicode box is not checked, just cancel. No need to resave.) There are other ways to resolve the problem. Aja-Aja has good info in their help section.

sunglasses2.gif

Guest Jill4675

DL subs for 14 and 15. Even though they are in text format, I was able to watch subs with VLC player and Windows Media Classics. It's a pain, however, if you've been watching Tazza with Gom Player.

I watch with GOM. If you copy the content of the TXT files into a working SRT file, thus changing the format, you can fix the problem. It's easy. I love GOM, so I'm spoiled...can't watch with anything else. For those who need them, here are MU links for the corrected files in SRT format... ;)

Ep. 14: Ep. 14 srt

Ep. 15: Ep. 15 srt

sunglasses2.gif

Thx a bunch. Tried copying the txt file and changing it into a srt file like somebody suggested, but it didn't work. Still couldn't watch with Gom.

What do you mean with WORKING srt file?

quote name='Jill4675' date='Feb 2 2009, 07:10 PM' post='12387056']

I watch with GOM. If you copy the content of the TXT files into a working SRT file, thus changing the format, you can fix the problem. It's easy. I love GOM, so I'm spoiled...can't watch with anything else. For those who need them, here are MU links for the corrected files in SRT format... ;)

Ep. 14: Ep. 14 srt

Ep. 15: Ep. 15 srt

sunglasses2.gif

Guest Jill4675

Thx a bunch. Tried copying the txt file and changing it into a srt file like somebody suggested, but it didn't work. Still couldn't watch with Gom.

What do you mean with WORKING srt file?

Here's the way to do it.

• Copy an SRT file that works into a new folder. It can be a sub file for any drama, doesn't matter as long as it works.
  • I suggest putting the copy into a new folder temporarily so you don't get mixed up or lose a good file.
  • Open the TXT file and SELECT ALL and COPY.
  • Now go to the folder with the COPY of the good file, open it, SELECT ALL and delete ALL of it.
  • PASTE to put the contents of the TXT file into the SRT file.
  • EXIT/CLOSE the SRT file. You will be asked if you want to save the contents and you do.
  • Now you can RENAME the SRT file (using the name of the TXT file.
  • This gives you a new SRT file containing the contents of the old text file.
  • Put the new SRT file back into your folder where the AVI file is. Test the subs to see they are working. If so, you can delete the old TXT file.
  • This is actually easier than it sounds. Explaining it makes it sound difficult.
  • You can do this using Notepad. Just remember to close the new file after you paste and then save the changes. DO NOT USE *SAVE AS.*

sunglasses2.gif

Sometimes this works for me:

Right-click on the text file and select "Rename" --> then, just add ".srt" at the end of the filename.

Hope that works. :)

Guest Jill4675

Sometimes this works for me:

Right-click on the text file and select "Rename" --> then, just add ".srt" at the end of the filename.

Hope that works. :)

Yes, good to try that first, since it's easy...but for some reason a lot of these files had the coding issue, which might have complicated things, because even with the correct suffix (.srt), they didn't work without recoding. If anyone needs a set of working sub files, I will zip and upload it.

hjkomo, surprising to see you here...I thought you were traveling with Jung Il-Woo...! <_<

sunglasses2.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kunasan

haha i finished 15 episodes in 3 days LOLS!

now im stuck~

hopefully subs for the rest of the episodes will be out ^^

KST take your time :D

have the subs for episode 16 - 21 out yet?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived