Nationwide-4.8%

Drama "Tazza" E11 Rating

TNS

Nationwide-18.8%

EoE(MBC) Rating

TNS

Nationwide-26%

Source- http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_nn/20081...2+%BC%BC%BB%F3+

송승헌 주연 250억 대작드라마 MBC ''에덴의 동쪽''이 숨고르기에 들어갔다.

시청률 조사회사 TNS미디어코리아에 따르면 10월21일 방송된 ''에덴의 동쪽'' 18회는 전국 기준 26%로 20일 17회에서 기록한 자체 최고 시청률 28.7%에 비해 소폭 하락세를 보였다. 이는 10월14일 26%, 13일 15회 25%, 10월7일 14회 26%, 10월6일 13회 24.7%에 비해 높은 수치다.

''에덴의 동쪽''은 9월30일 12회 26.7, 9월29일 11회 26.5%, 23일 10회 25.2%, 22일 9회 25.8%, 16일 8회 26.3%, 15일 7회 19.7%, 9월8일 5회 18.6%, 9일 6회 20.5%, 9월2일 4회 17.8%, 3회 15.6%, 8월26일 1부 11.3%, 2부 12.1% 등을 기록했다.

장혁 한예슬 주연 SBS ''타짜'' 11회는 18.8%로 10회 15.2%에 비해 상승세를 보이며 자체 최고 시청률을 기록했다. ''타짜''는 이날 MBC를 통해 프로야구 플레이오프 두산 대 삼성의 경기가 편성되면서 맞대결을 비한 결과 시청률 상승세를 이끌어냈다.

''타짜''는 10월14일 9회 13.8%, 13일 8회 14.7%, 10월7일 7회 14.5%, 6회 13.5% 5회 13.3%, 4회 13.5%, 9월23일 3회 13.2%, 22일 2회 14.3%, 첫회 시청률은 12.9%였다.

이날 방송된 KBS 2TV ''그들이 사는 세상'' 스페셜 방송은 4.8%를 기록했다.

''에덴의 동쪽''은 5년 만에 브라운관에 복귀한 배우 송승헌의 카리스마 넘치는 연기가 빛을 발하면서 시청자들의 눈길을 사로잡고 있다. ''에덴의 동쪽''은 이날 방송에서 동철(송승헌 분)과 영란(이연희 분)의 안타까운 사랑이 그려졌다.

이재환 star@newsen.com

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi chingus~

Thanks mandalay for posting the ratings.

Wow...the ratings rose up! I hope it to continue next week.

I just watched ep 11. I loved it! There are lots of critical moments in ep 11. :w00t:

I'm glad that the ratings went up. I can see how Tazza would attract male viewers...and focus less on the romance (which I'm glad to see), and WW seems more like a romance...but isn't Song Hye Kyo a big draw to male viewers (despite the romantic storyline of WW)?

Well, I hope Tazza keeps up it's viewership because now's when it's heating up...

tazzae10720phdtvx264nermn3.jpg

tazzae10720phdtvx264nerfg8.jpg

My favorite scene from Ep.10 :sweatingbullets:

tazzae10720phdtvx264nerip4.jpg

tazzae10720phdtvx264nerrj5.jpg

tazzae10720phdtvx264nertt4.jpg

Money...

tazzae10720phdtvx264nertz9.jpg

tazzae10720phdtvx264nerqn2.jpg

Love...

tazzae10720phdtvx264nerfe4.jpg

tazzae10720phdtvx264nerwr9.jpg

Friendship...

tazzae10720phdtvx264nerlo8.jpg

tazzae10720phdtvx264nerix3.jpg

tazzae10720phdtvx264nerlw0.jpg

tazzae10720phdtvx264nerpy5.jpg

tazzae10720phdtvx264nerxf6.jpg

tazzae10720phdtvx264nernc0.jpg

~Scary. :crazy:

tazzae10720phdtvx264nerih3.jpg

I love Yoo Ra! Sassy! :D

tazzae10720phdtvx264nerpv3.jpg

tazzae10720phdtvx264nerqm6.jpg

tazzae10720phdtvx264nertw9.jpg

tazzae10720phdtvx264nerfi3.jpg

While Yoo Ra's on guard duty, she doesn't even flinch when Goni threatens to show her

his butt.

:w00t:

tazzae10720phdtvx264nergo5.jpg:lol:

tazzae10720phdtvx264nergz1.jpg

YM tells Goni

that he shouldn't have come for everyone's sake...

...and not to forget that he (Goni) is responsible for everything that happens from this moment on...

tazzae10720phdtvx264nersz4.jpg

tazzae10720phdtvx264neric6.jpg

tazzae10720phdtvx264nerka5.jpg

I love the way YM takes off his thumb ring when he plays. :sweatingbullets:

tazzae10720phdtvx264nerdg3.jpg

tazzae10720phdtvx264nergh5.jpg

tazzae10720phdtvx264nerto2.jpg

It's sad that Nan Sook has to choose between her own life (freedom) and Goni's life... :(

And at 01:04:18, the context of what Goni is saying makes it seem like he's supposed to say that

he's got an "Ace" - but what he actually says, sounds more like "Race"

- is this JH's Engrish again??? :huh::ph34r:

Edit: Luv, keep the screencaps coming. We heart you! :D

Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

hey sorry to be a bother but does anyone know what's up with WITHS2CB?? last time i checked they were upping tazza 10 but then they took it off but on the aigoo website episode 10 is up and eleven is...broken?

I don't know about WITHS2's cb, but "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable." from MU means the server is unavailable. We just have to wait... :(

Guest Jill4675

I'm glad that the ratings went up. I can see how Tazza would attract male viewers...and focus less on the romance (which I'm glad to see), and WW seems more like a romance...but isn't Song Hye Kyo a big draw to male viewers (despite the romantic storyline of WW)?

Well, I hope Tazza keeps up it's viewership because now's when it's heating up...

My favorite scene from Ep.10 :sweatingbullets:

Money...

Love...

Friendship...

~Scary. :crazy:

I love Yoo Ra! Sassy! :D

She doesn't even flinch when Goni threatens to show her

his butt.

:w00t:

YM tells Goni

that he shouldn't have come for everyone's sake...

...and not to forget that he (Goni) is responsible for everything that happens from this moment on...

I love the way YM takes off his thumb ring when he plays. :sweatingbullets:

It's sad that Nan Sook has to choose between her own life (freedom) and Goni's life... :(

And at 01:04:18, the context of what Goni is saying makes it seem like he's supposed to say that

he's got an "Ace" - but what he actually says, sounds more like "Race"

- is this JH's Engrish again??? :huh:

Edit: Luv, keep the screencaps coming. We heart you! :D

hjkomo! Those well-selected caps are to die for!! Amour_7.gif

Didn't you just love those hospital scenes?! :lol: Another good scene was when Yoo Ra was on guard duty... and Goni was making eye signals at Gwang Ryul... ;)

Yes, the thumb ring routine is :wub:!!

I ended up NOT watching Ep. 11 today. I'll watch tomorrow instead...that'll make my wait for Ep. 12 a little shorter!!! You know, I really like the fact that we saw some real anger from :wub: YM :wub:, especially as it was directed toward DC!!! I hope YM (or Goni) gets to beat the cr*p out of him before it's over!!! ;)

I'll recheck the Engrish you mentioned!!! :D

sunglasses2.gif

PS, yeah, if the file is unavailable, sometimes lots of people are downloading...I rarely see that message, but when I do, I usually can access the dl pretty quickly after that. Keep trying periodically...that's all I can suggest.

Guest LuvHanYeSeul

@ Mandalay..

Wow.. tt's e good news..

haha.. i hope it will rise more and more on next and Next Next Ep..

Thx for all the caps and summary.. still got 9 Ep to go.. Fighting Tazza..

hjkomo : thanks for the great screencaps. I adore Yoo Ra too..she's spunky..although I have yet to watch 10 and 11...

PS to o-cha, watch for the hospital scenes (notice that JH is in the hospital in all his dramas since getting out of the army???!!! :lol:)...is there something :wub: about a man in bandages and hospital pajamas???!!! :huh:

awww Jill you know the reason...so all of the female viewers feel motherly about Hyuk and feel like nursing him back to health...wouldn't you like to blow kisses on his wounds so he gets better soon? :lol:

Sorry guys I haven't seen episode 10 or 11 :sweatingbullets: I had my priorites last night..which was KJK's new song and album

Hopefully will get a chance to watch ep 10 today...

Guest Jill4675

hjkomo: thanks for the great screencaps. I adore Yoo Ra too..she's spunky..although I have yet to watch 10 and 11...

awww Jill you know the reason...so all of the female viewers feel motherly about Hyuk and feel like nursing him back to health...wouldn't you like to blow kisses on his wounds so he gets better soon? :lol:

LOL, o-cha, it was a rhetorical question!!! Oops, is that me in a nurse's uniform??? nurse.gif Just want to kiss and make it all better... Love_246.gifmuahaha.gif

Sorry guys I haven't seen episode 10 or 11 :sweatingbullets: I had my priorites last night..which was KJK's new song and album

Hopefully will get a chance to watch ep 10 today...

Hope you can catch up so we can have your reactions!! :) Is the new KJK album meeting your expectations??? ;)

BTW, there was a tiny moment in Ep.10 I liked with MJ. She is seated at a table by the window. We see her just after NS gets the shocking info from Bulgom. She looks over at NS with an innocent raised-eyebrow expression and gives a little Princess Di wave... really, she played it so well.

th_TazzaE10081020HDTVmj1.jpgth_TazzaE10081020HDTVmj2.jpgth_TazzaE10081020HDTVmj3.jpg

Also, hjkomo, just before he says Ace, which to me sounded like Lace (:lol:), he says, Okay, cool...!! So cute!! :wub:

sunglasses2.gif

LOL, o-cha, it was a rhetorical question!!! Oops, is that me in a nurse's uniform???

I'll bring the stickers! :phew::sweatingbullets::lol::w00t:

Also, hjkomo, just before he says Ace, which to me sounded like Lace (:lol:), he says, Okay, cool...!! So cute!! :wub:

Well, since there's no English "R" sound in Korean, it's hard to tell if he says "Race" or "Lace"...but I think it's supposed to be "Ace" :huh::blink::phew::lol:

And the part just before that,

A-Gui suggests that they raise the stakes of the game and make the loser have his hand cut off

, so Goni says, "Okay. Call." (Aigoo, his Engrish...) :blush: :lol:

Guest Jill4675

I'll bring the stickers! :phew::sweatingbullets::lol::w00t:

Well, since there's no English "R" sound in Korean, it's hard to tell if he says "Race" or "Lace"...but I think it's supposed to be "Ace" :huh::blink::phew::lol:

And the part just before that,

A-Gui suggests that they raise the stakes of the game and make the loser have his hand cut off

, so Goni says, "Okay. Call." (Aigoo, his Engrish...) :blush: :lol:

You can bring the stickers, but I get to apply them!! :lol:

Now, people, I just watched Ep. 11!! omg.gif So much happened! Oh, an hour never passed so quickly...I was glued to my laptop!! Here I am begging again...bow3.gif Just need a little detail on some of the KEY conversations, etc....

Aigoo, the last 5 minutes or so... 28133.gif

I will only take the time now to say I really liked the episode, great job by JH especially... very entertaining 60 minutes and I have absolutely no clue what's going to happen next week! I am loving Tazza so much and I'm going to be Sad_861.gif when it's over! Please, everyone, catch up...I really want to see some detailed discussion of Eps. 10 and 11!! :o

And I'm counting on one of the angel-smiley-015.gif angels angel-smiley-015.gif for a little summary...p l e a s e !?? Look, I'll pay you! Content_42.gif I just won big at blackjack (I got some pointers from YM)! muahaha.gif

sunglasses2.gif

You can bring the stickers, but I get to apply them!! :lol:

Darn!!! <_<

Then, I get to blow the kisses!!! :D

Now, people, I just watched Ep. 11!! omg.gif So much happened! Oh, an hour never passed so quickly...I was glued to my laptop!! Here I am begging again...bow3.gif Just need a little detail on some of the KEY conversations, etc....

Aigoo, the last 5 minutes or so... 28133.gif

I will only take the time now to say I really liked the episode, great job by JH especially... very entertaining 60 minutes and I have absolutely no clue what's going to happen next week! I am loving Tazza so much and I'm going to be Sad_861.gif when it's over! Please, everyone, catch up...I really want to see some detailed discussion of Eps. 10 and 11!! :o

And I'm counting on one of the angel-smiley-015.gif angels angel-smiley-015.gif for a little summary...p l e a s e !?? Look, I'll pay you! Content_42.gif I just won big at blackjack (I got some pointers from YM)! muahaha.gif

sunglasses2.gif

Only if you pay me with KMJ...hehe... :lol:

Wow!!! Episode 11... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

And I'm only halfway through! It's going to take me a while to finish. I'm savouring every second (and hitting rewind a lot, so I can soak everything in).

KEY conversations??? :blink: They're ALL key, so far... :wacko::wacko::wacko:

tazzae11720phdtvx264jinsp2.jpg

Jill, did the PD really think he could fool us??? :rolleyes:

These are not KMJ's big hands...long fingers...erm, you know what I mean... :phew::sweatingbullets::lol:

tazzae11720phdtvx264jinbn2.jpg

tazzae11720phdtvx264jinxj1.jpg

tazzae11720phdtvx264jinro6.jpg

The ending - Holy Sheep, indeed!!! :ph34r:

I felt like yelling - (SPOILER)

Goni, DON'T PICK UP THE KNIFE!!!! BABO!!! MONG CHONG YI!!!

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Guest Jill4675

Darn!!! Then, I get to blow the kisses!!!

We can compromise: love-smiley-013.gif

Jill, did the PD really think he could fool us??? :rolleyes:

These are not KMJ's big hands...long fingers...erm, you know what I mean... :phew::sweatingbullets::lol:

The ending - Holy Sheep, indeed!!! :ph34r:

I felt like yelling - (SPOILER)

Goni, DON'T PICK UP THE KNIFE!!!! BABO!!! MONG CHONG YI!!!

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Oops, he shouldn't try to fool us, especially you watching in 720p...:lol: Definitely not THE hands... doa.gif

And yeah, of course, all the conversations were KEY...so much went on in Ep. 11. Seriously, I need to watch it again... We are about to enter Phase 3 of Tazza and it looks like a rough ride ahead... speechless-smiley-003.gif

wils, I hope you are up to doing a summary...unfortunately, hjkomo is asking too high a price ;)

Oh, our poor characters!! Nearly everyone is between a rock and a hard place in one way or another!!! What is coming next??? sad-smiley-006.gif

sunglasses2.gif

Hope you can catch up so we can have your reactions!! :) Is the new KJK album meeting your expectations??? ;)

BTW, there was a tiny moment in Ep.10 I liked with MJ. She is seated at a table by the window. We see her just after NS gets the shocking info from Bulgom. She looks over at NS with an innocent raised-eyebrow expression and gives a little Princess Di wave... really, she played it so well.

th_TazzaE10081020HDTVmj1.jpgth_TazzaE10081020HDTVmj2.jpgth_TazzaE10081020HDTVmj3.jpg

Yah..I agree with Jill. O-cha, you should catch up sooner! ;)

I felt exactly the same with you about MJ's pretense of innocence. Her expression was impressive. Well-done!

Darn!!! <_<

Then, I get to blow the kisses!!! :D

Wow!!! Episode 11... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

And I'm only halfway through! It's going to take me a while to finish. I'm savouring every second (and hitting rewind a lot, so I can soak everything in).

KEY conversations??? :blink: They're ALL key, so far... :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Yeah...ep 11 was a whole blow. Like you, I had to rewatch some key scenes several times to make sure what I understood is right. When I was watching ep 11, my heart was beating so fast. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

We can compromise: love-smiley-013.gif

Oops, he shouldn't try to fool us, especially you watching in 720p...:lol: Definitely not THE hands... doa.gif

And yeah, of course, all the conversations were KEY...so much went on in Ep. 11. Seriously, I need to watch it again... We are about to enter Phase 3 of Tazza and it looks like a rough ride ahead... speechless-smiley-003.gif

wils, I hope you are up to doing a summary...unfortunately, hjkomo is asking too high a price ;)

Oh, our poor characters!! Nearly everyone is between a rock and a hard place in one way or another!!! What is coming next??? sad-smiley-006.gif

sunglasses2.gif

I really admire hjkomo! She is really good at spotting something I easily missed out. This time, Hyuk's english of ace and KMJ's hands...hehe..I thought Goni said 'race' before she pointed out. And I did not even notice those hands are not KMJ's. haha... I just thought.oh...his skill is amazing! :rolleyes:

Haha... hjkomo is asking too high a price!!!! :w00t:

I will put up a summary soon for more detailed conversations... ;)

BTW, my computer is back!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t:

Guest Jill4675

Yah..I agree with Jill. O-cha, you should catch up sooner! ;)

I felt exactly the same with you about MJ's pretense of innocence. Her expression was impressive. Well-done!

Yeah...ep 11 was a whole blow. Like you, I had to rewatch some key scenes several times to make sure what I understood is right. When I was watching ep 11, my heart was beating so fast. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I really admire hjkomo! She is really good at spotting something I easily missed out. This time, Hyuk's english of ace and KMJ's hands...hehe..I thought Goni said 'race' before she pointed out. And I did not even notice those hands are not KMJ's. haha... I just thought.oh...his skill is amazing! :rolleyes:

Haha... hjkomo is asking too high a price!!!! :w00t:

I will put up a summary soon for more detailed conversations... ;)

BTW, my computer is back!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t:

clap2.gif Yay, wils, I'm so glad your computer is back!! I'm looking forward to your summary! computer_p2.gif Thanks in advance!! youarewoman.gif

My reaction to Ep. 11: surpris_32.gif And hjkomo, I didn't just feel like yelling

babo

; I know I used a comparable expression and several others continuously during the 65 minutes...

Yes, like wils says, you are helping us catch all the little important (!) details!!! :)

I hope these last two episodes will result in improved ratings! Everyone should be watching image.gif:lol:

sunglasses2.gif

Hi chingus~

Here is a summary of ep 11. It is lengthy again.. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

NanSook asked Madame Jung how come she asked her(NanSook) to play the game with her knowing Goni will play opposite their (Agui's) team. Madame Jung replied, because she knew Goni would be there, she planned NanSook to play opposite Goni. She added, " Isn't that your purpose, wining the game and get out of me? It's your decision, either stay or leave here by beating Goni." NanSook replied, "I will play the game, but don't be confident. It won't go as you planned." Madame Jung still looked confident. She believed NanSook would lose the game on purpose for Goni in the end.

Goni team won the first half of the game. During the intersession, Agui urged YoungMin to place Jina at the table. NanSook asked Young Min how come he did not tell her about Goni. YoungMin said he wanted to prevent it lest she will get hurt. He said, "you should think about yourself only! This is our last chance. My decision was made three years ago. Now it's your turn." On the hallway, YoungMin asked Goni to stop the game. Goni replied, if you were me, can you stop it? YoungMin warned Goni if he continues to play, he will lose the most precious to him. Goni replied it was what Agui did to him and the fight will be over in this game.

The second half started. After receiving a signal from NanSook, YoungMin asked for a player exchange. NanSook came into the room, and Goni was shocked to see her. When Goni yelled at Agui about his plot, about to leave the room, NanSook asked him if he would give up. NanSook's words had Goni sit at the table. Goni could not concentrate on the game at all. Goni was losing in the games. When he was again about to leave the game, NanSook stopped him by reminding what he promised to her: whatever she works for, he will be next to her. Goni continued to ask her why she is here, how she could work for Agui, etc. NanSook replied coldly. Goni asked Young Min the same question. Young Min said to Goni, "It was I who has been next to her for the last three years. You can't understand her. She is a hogu (gambling victim) planner." Goni was shocked by that words. He asked if she also plotted to turn him to a hogu.

YoungMin made a big bet by giving a straight flush to Goni and a royal flush, the highest ranking hand, to NanSook. Goni betted all his chips and the same to Young Min. Standing between Goni and YoungMin (and herself), NanSook's decision will determine their fates. NanSook chose a die.

In response to Goni's question of why she did this to him, NanSook said that's the best for everyone, she thought. In response to the same question YM asked her, NanSook said she couldn't help but do it because Bulgom warned her if Goni would lose the game he will kill Goni. She continued to add, "it's you who drove me to the edge. How come you gave me a royal straight, the unbeatable hand. Do you really want me to choose between you and Goni?" Feeling devasted by her decision, YM said to her with anger, "So Goni only is important to you? Am I nothing to you and those three years we 've been together were nothing to you? Let alone me, did you give up yourself?" NanSook felt really sorry to YM, but asserted she's never give up her life. She swore she will ask them to pay the price for what they did to three of them (Goni, NS and YM).

While Ah See Hoon showed a strong disappointment about the game result, Agui showed an unbelievable confidence to him, saying that the game is not over yet. Agui said the game itself is worth four rounds of calling 'go.' Now it is the first round of go and there will be three more interesting rounds coming up.

Agui took YM up to a hill from which they can look over the residential town where the first gaming house Agui worked for after coming up to Seoul from a countryside was. It took 25 years in his stepping up to his current position from a house servant. He continued to explain why he picked up YM three years ago. It's because YM had nothing to lose. So he could do whatever he was asked to, or wanted himself to do. YM might have conquered the gambling world enough without NS. Thanks to YM's reckless bet in the game, they lost all, Agui said. Someone should be responsible for it. YM told him that he will obey whatever Agui wants him to do. Agui ordered him to take some action to Goni that night. That would be the second round of 'go' Agui defined.

Goni wasn't happy although he won the game. When Bulgom asked him to have a drink together and discuss about what he will do in the future, Goni strongly rejected his call, saying it's none of his business from now on. Dae Ho ajjussi wanted to take him to Busan right away, but Goni couldn't do it until he meets NanSook. Go-Go drank at a street restaurant, waiting for NanSook's call and Goni started a brawl there without reason. Goni finally could talk with NanSook. They wanted to meet each other to talk about more details about what happened to them.

At home, NanSook hit a blow to Madame Jung by showing the contract with signatures of Bulgom and Madame Jung. Madame Jung realized Bulgom used her. NanSook successfully initiated a deal with Madame Jung by using the contract: being freed from Madame Jung. Frustrated, Madame Jung tore the contract sheet off.

YoungMin came to Nansoon that night.

YM: I wanted to see you. I am sorry for what I did today. It was too much.

NS: No. it wasn't. I am sorry to you, indeed.

YM: For the last three years, because you have been next to me, I was able to survive. I am grateful to you for that.

NS: What's happening to you?

YM: Nansook. I don't think i can go back. I should have thrown all away that day three years ago. Although I shouldn't have a right to be next to you, though...I am sorry, Nansook.

NS:YoungMin......

Sending out Go Kwang Reol home first, Goni took a taxi to go to the meeting place. Then it was stopped by a gang. Young Min took the driver's seat, starting to talk to Goni.

Goni: Lee YoungMin...

YM: I wanted to drink with you, but it seemed you already drank a lot. I thought you must wonder what has been happening.

Goni: YoungMin, was it you who planned her to play for the game?

YM: You can say so. I am partly responsible for it.

Goni: How could you do this to me and NS?

YM: Did you forget about it? It is all your fault. If you did not come to the game place, nothing would happen. Because of you, NS and I lost all.

Goni: what are you talking about?

YM: NanSook was sold out to the house because of her brother's gambling debt. She has worked under Madame Jung for 3 years.

Goni: What? Was she sold out?

YM: If she did not lose the game on purpose for you, she could leave this world as she would pay back all the debts. Today's job was supposed to be her last work. Understand it? What did you do to us? Because of your revenge, NS and I will be pulled down to the bottom. If you stopped, things wouldn't be like this. You destroyed everything we built up for the last three years.

What? Was it my fault?

Goni: How could you let NS be like that?

YM: I regret. I should have just helped her. I should have got her earlier or let her go. You took all. You took all I have taken precious care of. There is no point of returning. From the beginning to the end, there is all you. This is what I think.

Goni: .......

YM: Kim Gon.... Goni, I always got something from you in high school days. I am grateful to you. I wanted to pay back someday. But I don't think I can do it any more.

Goni: .....

(After getting off the taxi, he ordered his underlings to take action to Goni on the proper time.)

Goni was waiting for NanSook at the street restaurant of his friend, quite long. A guy approached him, asking a cigarette light. Then more guys attacked Goni with an electric shock device. On the other side, Bulgom was celebrating their victory. According to the winner-take-all rule they set up together, in fact, Bulgom will take the casino as well as Agui's gambling houses. When Goni woke up, he found himself at a karaoke room. Finding his hands covered with blood, He also found Bulgom dead. When he picked up the knife, unconsciously, a waiter came into the room, screaming at the scene.

Madame Jung was across the street of the karaoke when that murder was planned. After realizing Bulgom would desert her, she wanted to insist him to cooperate with her. But Bulgom did not accept it. When she hung up the call, she saw YM and his underlings in front of the karaoke. She got a hunch of what would happen, leaving the place with her lips smiling.

When NanSook was there, she was able to find his beefer only. She seemed to sense something was wrong with him. On the other side, the number one (manager Suh) of Bulgom was receiving cash from YM in return for his betrayal.

Guest Jill4675

Hi chingus~

Here is a summary of ep 11. It is lengthy again.. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

wils!! applause.gif Thanks a million! You are a true angel-smiley-015.gif!

I really appreciate your taking the time (!) to write this for us!! you-rock.gif I saved it and I'm going to read it again right now!!! ;)

These are my most recent KMJ banners....

th_sig48.jpgth_sig47.jpgth_sig46.jpgth_sig45.jpg

Even though smilies-46829.pngsmilies-47367.png

sunglasses2.gif

Archived