[drama 2008] War Of Flowers / Tazza 타짜

Guest huangsy

Guest fifiz

ahhh :swoon: Jang Hyuk! Just finished watching him in Thank You and I've fallen in love again (the first time I fell in love with him was in Robber). I also happen to like Han Ye Seul a lot.

Do you guys recommend watching the Tazza movie? If it's good, I want to watch it before I see the drama version.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ashleesimpson

Do you guys recommend watching the Tazza movie? If it's good, I want to watch it before I see the drama version.

so many people said it's good.

but to me, because I'm not understand the card's rules, so I found it's a little boring

here is the trailer of the movie

Guest fivemagic

fivemagic

hehe this drama has HYS in it, so I think we HYS's rooters will be here often the next months

but they haven't had the KIm min joon's character in the movie version,right?

Hey ashlee,

You're right and I second your motion above.... 110% on it.

We Ye Seul fans are or will be rooting for her in this thread for the next months to come... I am all ready and patiently waiting for more news and updates as soon as they are available.

I don't know about the Kim Min Joon's character, since I haven't watched the original movie.

Guest ashleesimpson

fivemagic

I see that you are a fan of KIm min joon now,right

I see KIm min joon name under your signature,hehe

I like him ,too

I like him in in-soon is pretty and Damo with ha ji won,

Guest fivemagic

fivemagic

I see that you are a fan of KIm min joon now,right

I see KIm min joon name under your signature,hehe

I like him ,too

I like him in in-soon is pretty and Damo with ha ji won,

Hey ashlee,

I am not a fan of Kim Min Joon yet. My siggy is not for Kim Min Joon, but for Kim Min Joo (a very cute and funny actress who played Cha Eun-Hee in "Wedding" drama with Ryu Si Won and Jang Nara).

I haven't seen In-soon is Pretty but is it any good?

Btw, super thanks for sharing the Tazza movie trailer.

Guest ashleesimpson

Hey ashlee,

I am not a fan of Kim Min Joon yet. My siggy is not for Kim Min Joon, but for Kim Min Joo (a very cute and funny actress who played Cha Eun-Hee in "Wedding" drama with Ryu Si Won and Jang Nara).

I haven't seen In-soon is Pretty but is it any good?

Btw, super thanks for sharing the Tazza movie trailer.

oops,hehe sorry i thought it was kmj,hehe

well the drama was ok, but i like his character.in-soon is pretty is a drama which also has kim hyun joo and lee wan

Guest fivemagic

oops,hehe sorry i thought it was kmj,hehe

well the drama was ok, but i like his character.in-soon is pretty is a drama which also has kim hyun joo and lee wan

Not a problem... they do have the same spelling of their name except Kim Min Joo does not have the 'n'.... hehehe

Hello to all waiting for Tazza~

How come there's no news on Tazza these days. :angry: Is the casting dispute resolved? According to the filming schedule reported long ago, filming will start on the 20th of July. Hope the filming schedule won't be messed up because of the dispute.

Guest huangsy

credit : http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2.../201_27229.html

07-08-2008 17:44

Movie-Based Dramas to Fill TV Screens

Hyun Bin will star in a new drama "Friends" THe Unfinished Tale (working title),'' the remake of hit movie "Friend (2001).'' / Korea Times file

By Han Sang-hee

Staff Reporter

Amid the ongoing search for catchy, stylish, attractive ideas for local dramas, many drama-makers have turned to themes that have already been seen to be popular. Movie-based dramas are no longer new, but the race for the best-made remake is expected to get more competitive with ``IRIS,'' ``Tazza'' (working title), ``Friends: The Unfinished Tale'' (working title) and ``Beat.''

The 1999 movie ``Swiri'' was a steppingstone for Korean cinema, being considered the first blockbuster movie that captivated local movie fans with its distinctive plot and action scenes. Now the hit movie that depicted the lives of secret agents is coming back to television screens as ``IRIS.'' In order to bring movie-like elements onto the smaller screen, the drama will be written and produced by Taewon Entertainment and Kang Je-kyu Film, both famous movie agencies here, and will boast a budget of 20 billion won. Korean heartthrob Lee Byung-hun (``All-in,'' 2003) will appear as the mysterious secret agent, his first drama in five years, along with pop group Big Bang's T.O.P as an assassin. It will be directed by director Kang Je-kyu and produced by Lee Hyeong-min (``Sorry, I Love You,'' 2004). ``IRIS'' will be aired next year.

Another movie-based drama, ``Tazza'' is expected to be released this coming August. The movie ``Tazza: The High Rollers'' was a big hit back in 2006, with the attractive Kim Hye-soo as the seductive Madam Jeong and actor Cho Seung-woo as a gambler. Actor Jang Hyuk (``Windstruck,'' 2004) and Kim Min-jun (``Doctor Bong,'' 2007) will play the ambitious gamblers, while actress Han Ye-seul will appear as the heroine Gwang-sook. This will be Han's first show in two years after her hit drama ``Fantastic Couple'' (2006). The role of Madam Jeong is still vacant with candidates such as Sung Hyun-ah and Kang Sung-yeon on the list. While the movie depicts the thrilling lives of professional gamblers, the drama ``Tazza'' will portray the competitive gambling race between two talented and ambitious young gamblers.

The sad yet stylish story of four best friends living in Busan is also coming to television audiences next year. During a press conference of his new movie ``Eye for an Eye,'' director Kwak Kyung-taek mentioned that he is planning to re-create the popular movie into a 16-series drama. According to Zininsa Film, the drama's production company, the drama will be filmed in Busan and will be entirely pre-produced before actual airing, which is slated for early next year. Actors Hyun Bin (``My Lovely Samsoon,'' 2005) and Kim Min-jun will star as the main characters, which were played by Jang Dong-kun and Yoo Oh-seong in the movie version.

Fans of Jung Woo-sung (``A Moment to Remember,'' 2004) and Ko So-young (``Apartment,'' 2006) will be thrilled to find that the movie which opened the door to the two actors' stardom will be made into a drama. ``Beat'' was one of the first Korean movies to deal with the lives of teenagers back in 1997. With stylish scenes, memorable lines and fresh faces, the movie instantly became a hit and even now is considered to be unsurpassed in Korean teenage movies. Film company Kim Jong-hak Production recently announced plans to remake the film, but with a slight twist. The drama will be based on teenagers living during the 90s, with some modern elements added. The drama is expected to greet fans next year.

sanghee@koreatimes.co.kr

Guest parnpui

That's right.

강성연, SBS '타짜' 정마담 역 낙점

I'm happy because I prefer Kan Sung Yun.

...25일부터 촬영에 돌입한다.filming starts on July 25.

Hi huangsy and misssaigon. Thank for good news. :D

Finally, KSY got the part. They are going to start filming in July 25? Cool!

Can't wait to see this drama!

five and ashlee, hello there. Nice to see you here. :lol:

Guest fivemagic

Yay! Yippeee! Finally! Now that Kang Sung Yun got the part of Madam Jung, we can finally raise our voices here for the filming to shoot... :sweatingbullets: after waiting for a long time on deciding who will be, the waiting period is finally over... super thanks huangsy and misssaigon for the latest news and updates... let's count down to July 25 for the shooting...

Hi parn, ashlee, wils, mandalay, imogene_af, o-cha, BluOltremare and everyone on this thread.

Hi parn, ashlee, wils, mandalay, imogene_af, o-cha, BluOltremare, fivemagic, huangsy and misssaigon, and all

*waves*

Glad to hear Tazza team gets ready to gear up. Go Go Tazza Go!!!!

Sorry for Sung Hyun Ah and hope she can find a better role soon.

Guest imogene_af

Oh Jang Hyuk is giving me my birthday gift by guaranteeing he'll be shooting his new drama on the 25th. Phew! Glad to know it's up and running.

Guest fivemagic

Oh Jang Hyuk is giving me my birthday gift by guaranteeing he'll be shooting his new drama on the 25th. Phew! Glad to know it's up and running.

Hi imogene_af,

:sweatingbullets: I am so happy to read your comments... and yeah, me too, am so happy it's finally over and done with on Madam Jung... now we will wait for July 25 to come and see some filming shooting places... woohoo! can't wait!!!

Hi parn, ashlee, wils, mandalay, imogene_af, o-cha, BluOltremare, fivemagic, huangsy and misssaigon, and all

*waves*

Glad to hear Tazza team gets ready to gear up. Go Go Tazza Go!!!!

Sorry for Sung Hyun Ah and hope she can find a better role soon.

Hi wils,

I was getting a little worried there last week since we don't know who will be Madam Jung... now that we know and everyone has been confirmed for their roles, it's now time to wait for the filming shooting to begin... woohoo! can't wait!!!

Guest singapore0950

ahhh :swoon: Jang Hyuk! Just finished watching him in Thank You and I've fallen in love again (the first time I fell in love with him was in Robber). I also happen to like Han Ye Seul a lot.

Hey fifiz,

Yes.....i agreed with you. "Thank you" is very great serial. But the latest serial cast by jang hyuk too. So much different lol.... Did u watch it? hmmmm> But i still likes "Thank you' very much :rolleyes:

And also meet him in Singapore.........wow....but that's noting Fans Meetinglol

Guest fivemagic

Hi everyone! A Happy Wednesday to all on this Tazza thread!

Just wanted to check if there is more news or updates here... can't wait to see those shooting places and all the casts... antsy antsy indeed!

One more thing... I am counting down to JULY 25th... just 2 days away... woohoo!!!

Guest mandalaywith

hi

five,ashlee,Pan,fiona,wils,o-cha,all of fan

Good Morning~!Talking to very Good News. :lol:

Now Our Yeseul Fanclub(Iris) in "Tazza" Drama Shooting Offical schedule is come. :)

Update Translate to schedule.

Han Ye Seul News Drama " Tazza " Shooting Offical Schedule

7월 25일 (금) - "타짜" 티져영상 촬영

2008 July 25(Friday) ------ "Tazza" Teaser Preview Shooting

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

7월 26일 (토) - "타짜" 포스터 촬영

2008 July 26(Saturday) ----------------- "Tazza" Poster Shooting.

Info Source- http://cafe.daum.net/hys20 (Iris) HYS Fan Club.

I hope This Friday Korea Media in Drama Shooting News is may be come.

Now korea Media in this drama Casting is Hot Issue.

If Media in come i will update news.Now I start support to our Yeseul.

Our Yeseul Fan ~

Are you already to Support Yeseul??is ok

Go Go support to yeseul. :w00t:

Yeseul,Our Yeseul Fan Fighting~! :rolleyes:

Guest fivemagic

Good Morning Mandalay!

Woohoo! Yipppeee! You have make my day so much better with this terrific news!

Super duper and heap thanks for the latest info on our princess Ye Seul's new drama Tazza and its schedule, teaser and poster... woohoo! I am already tooooo excited and can't wait to see it.

I am so happy to hear that you will be here more often to support and update her drama with us... count me in to too for the support and love for our Ye Seul... Ye Seul fighting!!! :w00t::P

Archived