[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

OST

188781.jpg

Release Date:2009.06.19

1. Little Tiny Baby (feat. 타루 Taru) / 짙은 (Zitten)

2. 넌 혼자가 아냐 (feat. 연진 Of 라이너스의 담요 Young Jin of Linus' Blanket) / Tearliner

3. 여름궁전 / Neons

4. 밤 푸른 오늘밤은 그대와 영원히 / 서브 (Sub)

http://121.254.138.11:51001/stream/music2/...src/1406259.mp3

http://121.254.138.11:51001/stream/music2/...src/1406260.mp3

http://121.254.138.11:51001/stream/music2/...src/1406261.mp3

http://121.254.138.11:51001/stream/music2/...src/1406262.mp3

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miraigal

me TOO..!! I really enjoy the mood, the chemistry and the pace of this drama. It is refreshing. I really do remind me of the movie Three Men and A Lady. Im a YKS fan after watching Who Are You (well who isnt?), Im not liking his relationship with Su-in. I hope it fizzles out. Hahaha...

Guest MWshin

First off, raise my hand up! Yo..Yo..Yo..I'm YKS fan too..:wub:

Thanks everyone for posting the links and pics.^^

Does anyone know the song that Soo In sings when giving Ha Ru a ride in ep.03? That song is pretty good and I'd like to listen to the original. Please~ help~ :sweatingbullets:

48739827.jpg

Guest ripgal

Like DB said in her blog, Triple is definitely shaping up to be a great drama.

Everything about the drama's just so lovable, natural and endearing..:D

Watching Ep 3 alone was enough to make me smile soooo wide... every single interaction between the 3 guys, to Haru's cute and adorable antics.. plus the music used thru out, everything was just pure awesomeness. Especially Haru... totally love her character right now. Her liveliness and bust of energy just lighten up the screen and make me break into smiles in regular intervals.

Lee Jung Jae's just getting more and more attractive by episode..:wub: You can't imagine how many times my heart and tummy fluttered whenever he smiled or did anything to sweet to Haru in Ep 3. He's such a cutie... :P

Hyun Tae and Hae Yoon were equally great. Just loved their scenes together. That one scene which sealed it for me was the scene of Hae Yoon going into the meeting of Hwal, HT and Mr. Park with his "Dream" idea.. Their chemistry and rapport right at that moment sizzled... made me wish I had such a space with such great friends to share my ideas and laughter with. When Hae Yoon called out "007", with HT responding with a bang, to Hwal's wide wide smile....that was it, how can you not love them together???

I still doubtful about Hae Yoon and Sang Hee tho. It seems like SH's not really interested in Hae Yoon and merely treats him as a buddy. I wish she would be more clear and specific about what she wants... but given her crazy character, it would be unlikely. Just feel that HY may have to suffer later on because of her indecisiveness or vague actions..

Hyun Tae and Soo In. So far I'm still fine with Soo In, as she wasn't really mopey or gloomy in Ep 3. Hyun Tae's cute but I did think he went a bit too far with his courtship. If I were Soo In, I may feel a lil bit frightened by his actions, as I would not want somebody that I just got to know (for a few days/weeks?) to kind of like follow me around, or enter my house on his own will. It's more so like an invasion of privacy? But still, it's very very refreshing to see such a character in a Kdrama... and with YKS, nothing of that sort get go wrong eh?

And oh, Poong Ho's a cutie too!! I think I'll adore his scenes with Haru a lot... and this teeny weeny part of me's hoping for a love line between them. ^^

===

Lastly, can I just rant about the lovely/cosy working and living space of Hwal and the guys?

Reminds me a lot of the style used in Coffee Prince, but better and prettier this time around.

They must be really damn rich to own such a house man..

Guest miyone

I watched all eps last night, and i can seriously say i'm liking this drama.

But i'm just wondering about the age of the characters.. does anybody here know? I'm kind of rooting for Hwal & Haru, but somehow bothered since Haru's in high school (am i right?) and Hwal looks like he's been working for a while. Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks.

Guest miyone

<editing double post>

Thanks for the links to the soundtrack, shirley. I was looking for Little Baby. The jogging in the rain scene is too cute. And this particular scene and music (if not all) have that Coffee Prince feel - very very nice. :)

Guest hjkomo

But i'm just wondering about the age of the characters.. does anybody here know?

Ages (in Korean):

Hwal, Hae Yoon, and Hyung Tae - 34

Haru - 18

Sang Hee - 33

Su In - 26

Poong Ho - 21

can someone clarify soo in and hwal's relationship? were they married? i'm so confused...

They were married but I don't know if they got an official divorce. Basically, Soo In went to her ex boyfriend's wedding but slept with him. Hwal found out and they separated. Hahahaha I hope that helped. If someone knows more, please elaborate? HAHAHA

^ that's what i got too

i don't think they divorced... or they did secretly because suin's mother seems to think suin still has a husband... but from the previews of ep5, they got married secretly also... LOL. i have no idea what's going on. maybe because they did it secretly the first time around... maybe a happy ending will include their "remarriage" with everyone participating? i ono. just speculating.

i'm in triple withdrawal. i shouldn't have watched it in marathon... now i have nothing to watch. lol. i like haru's character... because she plays her age convincingly and she's appropriate for the role... i've seen too many teenager roles decked in designer clothes with perfect hairdo every minute of the episodes.. and it's just not realistic nor convincing...

Guest yobiworld

JUJU bar i agree im tired of seeing all these korean teen dramas were the girls look plastic perfect hair flawless skin all day everyday. That one of the reason i love Haru appearance Haru looks like someone you might run into on the street that makes it easier us the audience to relate to her or feel sympathy.

Guest kenderkin88

3.) I realized all 4 of the main characters' names start with H...? XDD

(cut)

6.) I also wonder how Hyun tae got to understand the situation between su in and hwal?

Sorry for cutting your post.. Yeah, they all do start with H. :lol: I laughed out loud when I realized that in the middle of the first episode. As for how HT learned about the situation, it appears that Hwal tells him about it when they meet in front of the hospital. That would be why HT was contemplatively riding his motorcycle, while Hwal went home drunk at the end of episode 4 (he probably drank to drown his sorrows after reliving them). Technically all speculation, but I'm pretty sure that's how it'll play out.

I didn't have any 'ships in mind when this drama began, but now I'm hardcore on the Hwal/Haru ship. They. Are. ADORABLE. I love PH, don't get me wrong, but Hwal and Haru have some ridiculously adorable chemistry, and I think it'd be a cute storyline. Although, really, I hope they let her graduate high school before anything more serious develops. :vicx: That's the only part that worries me. (At least in Who Are You, Young-in had graduated.)

As for the other 'ships.. Although I don't really care for SI (I'm more apathetic than anything else), I do want her to move on from Hwal and possibly end up with HT, largely because I want HT to be happy. He's too adorable to end up alone, don't you think? And HY and SH are cute, of course. But they're almost definitely going to be together in the end, so I'm not really worried about them. :P

I can't wait for the new episodes! :D I love this drama season.. Every day except Friday provides a new episode of something fun for me to watch. So exciting!

Guest love.peace.happiness.

like you JUJU bar and others i am in TOTAL 'Triple' withdrawal i have watched episodes 1-4 several times this week and i have NEVER done that with any other drama that i have watched so far...i am on the Hwal and Haru ship because their chemistry is amazing and their interactions with each other is fun to watch..i really don't care about the age difference or the fact that they were once step-siblings..i'm hoping the direction of this drama in kinda like 'Coffee Prince' in the sense that they fast forward it by a couple of years so that Haru can fulfill her dreams and come back to Hwal at the end...hehe ^__^ can't wait til Wednesday!!!

Guest ripgal

I feel Triple's like the Brilliant Legacy thread when it just started... it's so totally lacking the love. =(

Maybe it's because there are just too many dramas out there right now... so it's kinda hard to catch up. But for me, Triple just owns amongst everything I'm watching right now. It's been long since I encountered a drama with so much heart and realism. Everything just flows naturally with touches or realism incorporated, nothing too fanciful or far-fetched. Just a simple and endearing story about different characters chasing their own goals and dreams. Really really nice..

I'm not in any particular ship right now, as I love all the interactions between the characters equally. Hwal and Haru are just so adorable. Word. No doubt about it. I love how Hwal's seriousness and Haru's happy-go-lucky attitude come together so well. Hwal's a fun person when he's not serious and all, but Haru brings out more in him, which really makes me feel very happy and sweet. I'm not gonna ponder further or try to hope that they end up a couple in the end, because I know I will still love their relationship as friends/siblings if they're not meant to be. I had serious qualms about the age-gap before the drama started, and to be frank, it still kind of bothers me. But I'm slowly getting used to their really cute and sweet interactions, and I can already foresee that this thing won't bug me any further soon. If anything, I might feel a thing or two for a brother like Hwal (if I were Haru), and hey, here's one with no blood relation at all. Wasn't expecting the writer/PD to deal with this aspect so soon, but what can I do huh? Accept it of course.

As for Hyun Tae, ohh... I'm a tad worried that his relationship with Hwal might be affected because of Su In. No please no... I don't want that to happen. :( He's just too adorable to bear that sad look on his face. I have grown much more liking to his character than before (and probably even more than Hae Yoon or Sang Hee) that I really can't bear to see him be dragged down by the thing with Su In.

As for Su In, I know a lot of ppl don't like her because she's all gloomy and mopey. But I think it's a character thing. It doesn't help when she's the apologetic type, who really just has to apologise non-stop whenever she sees Hwal. It's not really easy to take liking to her when we have bubbly, cheerful and positive Haru around. It's such a drastic and stark comparison. But I'm still okay with her.. I just wish she'd speak more of her mind and not just apologise non-stop when she's around Hwal. What they need is a proper heart-pouring session, and not just mere avoidances here and there..

I also agree with love.peace.happiness that I'd love to see Haru succeed in achieving her ice-skating dreams in the end. ^^ Props to MHR for her hard work and effort in learning the sport... I think she skated pretty well in her competition in Ep 4..

First off, raise my hand up! Yo..Yo..Yo..I'm YKS fan too.. :wub:

Thanks everyone for posting the links and pics.^^

Does anyone know the song that Soo In sings when giving Ha Ru a ride in ep.03? That song is pretty good and I'd like to listen to the original. Please~ help~ :sweatingbullets:

The song is 변해가네.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGQuRD2nqIk by동물원Zoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ0wAPulhAM by김광석Kim Kwang Seok

lyrics translated by google:

변해가네Change going

느낀 그대로를 말하고Feel it say

생각한 그길로만 움직이며 Moving only thought that way

그 누가 뭐라해도 돌아보지 않으며 Who can say that does not look

내가 가고픈 그곳으로만 가려했지 Only wants to be there, I tried to

그리 길지 않은 나의 인생을 My life is not long enough

내게 남겨진 거라 생각하며 I thought you'd left me, and

누군가 손내밀며 함께 가자하여도 Let's go with someone even sonnaemilmyeo

내가 가고픈 그곳으로만 고집했지 It only wants to be stubborn, I did

그러나 너를 알게 되고 사랑하게 된 후부터 However, after you get to know you have to love

나를 둘러싼 모든 것이 변해가네 Everything around me changed Walking

나의 길을 가기보단 너와 머물고 싶네 My way to the top than you want to stay

나를 둘러싼 모든 것이 변해가네 Everything around me changed Walking

우~ 너무 쉽게 변해가네 Ooh I'm going too easily changed

우~ 너무 빨리 변해가네 Ooh I'm going too fast change

우~ 너무 쉽게 변해가네 Ooh I'm going too easily changed

우~ 너무 빨리 변해가네 Ooh I'm going too fast change

shirley, thanks for the ost!

Guest gracefulmoonie

I haven't watch any episode in its entirety or with subs..... but I have become a Hwal and Soo In shipper. <3

I have realized that I am in the minority with that opinion.

People keeping comparing Soo In to Han Ju Joo in CP, but I find that I do not hate Soo In as much as I did with Han Ju Joo. The tension building up btw Hwal and Soo in is great. LJJ does these angry scenes really well.

Lee Hana, it's my first time seeing her acting, so I am not sure what to say. But she does well.

Can someone explain the flashback scene with Hwal giving some kind of food to Soo In in a movie theatre (Episode 3)--just before the scene where Hwal hits Hyun Tae. Thanks. looking forward to next episode.

Archived