Buying K-related Items In Montreal

dothat36

where can i get my movies and music at?
So i've been trying to get Korean music and movies but failed..

Even tried China town, but you guys know our China town is tiny as hell...

So anybody know a place? lol.. I wanna be able to buy my cds without the shipment fees :P

well really appart from chinatown i don't see where else. :X our selection isn't grand unfortunately. try that store on clark st near the ruby rouge restaurant... don't remember the name. >_< they have a few imported cds and dvds there.

i know marche clandestin has a few jdramas for rental they might have kdramas eventually? they do have korean movies for rental though!

Guest Kang1004

for koreans cds dvds you can go to Morning Glory in front of Place Alexis Nihon.

But you will always be better off simply ordering through internet. Like Yesasia, will always be cheaper and really fast. Just find someone with a credit card if you dont have one.

Par contre me souvient plus trop de laddresse du Morning Glory lol mais ils ont plein de cd coreen, des posters etc. ^^

Morning Glory does sell korean music cds. It's behind the counter. If they do not have it they will order for you then they will call you when they receive it. They told me that they sell it around 26$ and up?! I don't remember, but that's what they told me. That's where I bought my Summer Dream Cd.

Guest Hiatus

its hard to find cheap one, like someone mentionned above YESASIA, my friend and I usually order from there if we're ordering next time we might consider help few guys out so yeah...

usually its a 4 days shipping REALLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY FAST

Guest mopwns

well really appart from chinatown i don't see where else. :X our selection isn't grand unfortunately. try that store on clark st near the ruby rouge restaurant... don't remember the name. >_< they have a few imported cds and dvds there.

i know marche clandestin has a few jdramas for rental they might have kdramas eventually? they do have korean movies for rental though!

=3

It's has western union written on it

but I dont think thats what it's called.

its next to that new gangsta store that opened up recently,

the prices are a bit over priced,

better off getting them off YesAsia.

thank you all, for answering me...

I think i might check out some of the stores mentioned above, but

ithink i'll take your advices and just order online.. PLus 3 days is quite fas :w00t: t

thanks again...

Archived